Andrew's Catering Reviews

47 | Tallahassee, FL

47 Reviews for Andrew's Catering

Julia Kronholz · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Leave it to the pros

If you want stress-free planning, high quality event planning, and an endless option of delicious food, choose Andrews. Sam and her team are experts at what they do. All I had to do was tell her what I was thinking, and she came back with options, helped adjust based on budget, and she took it from there. She worked with the venue to provide floor layout and was on-site to ensure everything went as planned. I couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 05/23/2020

Andrew's Catering's reply:

Julia, thank you so much! It was such a pleasure working with you as well. We were honored to be a part of your special day! Everything was so beautiful and I wish nothing but the very best to you and your husband!
    -Sam
  • Frankie

Frankie Collier · Married on 02/09/2020

Amazing Catering Company

I recommend all of our clients (wedding and events) to Andrews Catering. Their food and service is impeccable! Their team caters to every need of our clients and provide stellar customer service. Call them today you will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 05/28/2020

Andrew's Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Frankie! We have always loved working with your team as well. We cannot wait to work with you again in the future curated beautiful weddings!
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent!

Andrews is the exclusive caterer for the FSU alumni house so I didn’t have to choose them but I’m glad they were! I loved working with Ashley who was always quickly responsive and pleasant. The food was excellent and exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Carmen · Married on 01/19/2019

Phenomenal food and supreme service

It’s often hard to prepare plated meals for a large number of people and ensure that all the food is good, and served hot. Andrews’s nailed it. They also have awesome bartenders whose services did not disappoint us or our guests. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/16/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 10/12/2018

Nothing but high praise for Andrew's Catering!!

I cannot speak highly enough of Andrew's catering! They really wow'd us with not only the quality and variety of food for our wedding day, but in the days leading up to our wedding, they went above and beyond to be incredibly accommodating.
    2 days prior to our wedding, category 4 Hurricane Michael hit the Florida panhandle. Ashley, Sam, and the Andrew's team were calm and incredibly professional and made it there for our big day without hesitation. Not only that, but our rehearsal dinner, which was scheduled to be at another restaurant in town, fell through due to the hurricane. My mother-in-law went to Andrew's 3 hours before we were supposed to have the rehearsal dinner to see if by any chance they could accommodate and feed 30 of us that night. The Andrew's staff was happy to help us out, and it ended up being such an enjoyable evening with great food and service, despite it being an impromptu large event! They also seamlessly transitioned from the impromptu 30-person dinner to a bigger "eve of wedding dessert and drinks" gathering we had organized with them a couple of months prior. It was the perfect evening for everyone to catch up before the big day!
    The staff at Andrew's was so incredibly friendly and professional, and they were always asking "what can we do to make you happy?" Nothing but high praise for Andrew's from us! They really saved both the evening before and the big day itself! Thank you a million times, Andrew's!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Robin Mccallister · Married on 10/12/2018

Post hurricane wedding events

As the mother-of the bride in the post- Hurricane Michael wedding events Kate just mentioned, I want to sing high praises for Andrews'. They handled everything, including rentals and preparation of large amounts of quality food, and service for the bar with flexibility. . I so appreciate these folks for all the reasons Kate just mentioned, but also for the flexibility, professionalism, and good nature shown by every Andrews' staff member we came in contact with . And we so appreciate Ashley for her countless back and forth emails, practicality, efficiency, and responsiveness as details were hammered out across the year leading up to the events. We are Team Andrews for sure!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Alison · Married on 08/18/2018

Andrews Catering was an absolute pleasure to work with. The food was everything we wanted and the guests raved about it for days after. Ashley Chaney is amazing to wirk with and created a menu that my husband and I both loved. We highly recommend using Andrews Catering at your wedding!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Lynda · Married on 04/21/2018

Andrews Catering was an overall outstanding choice for my daughter’s wedding! Food was amazing and plentiful! Ashley was very helpful during the selection process, guiding us in our decision making. Would highly recommend Andrews Catering for your event!!

Sent on 05/07/2018

nicole · Married on 04/21/2018

Couldn't have been more perfect

Absolutely amazing experience! All questions we had turned into "can dos". Food got so many compliments and the chef was willing to incorporate a family recipe. Every detail was discussed down to how we anted napkins tied, what service we wanted at what time and Sam and Ashley were fantastic at having a sixth sense of what needed done. Venue was absolutely beautiful and the staff was flexible with clean up. Made my day absolutely perfect and low stress :)

Sent on 11/15/2018

Maritza · Married on 03/16/2018

We used Andrew's Catering for my daughter's wedding last month. She wanted an "elegant" Taco Bar and Andrew's delivered. It was a rustic wedding, so outdoorsy, but still very nice. The set up was beautiful and the food was AMAZING! Several guests commented on how good the food was and how fun it was to have a Taco Bar at a wedding. Andrew's also provided a self-serve hors d'oeuvres table and bartenders and a few attendants for the Taco Bar. It was extremely helpful having staff there to help. Thank you Andrews! Thank you Ashley! Everything was lovely. We loved it and the Bride and Groom were VERY happy. :)

Sent on 04/03/2018

Marianne · Married on 03/09/2018

Andrew's was wonderful! Our rehearsal dinner couldn't have been better. The food was excellent, beautifully presented & plenty of it, reasonable priced, staff were very responsive. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Shannon · Married on 02/17/2018

Andrews Catering was instrumental in our gorgeous rehearsal dinner. Their proposal was the most complete, professional, and timely that I received from any other vendor. They accommodated a few dietary restrictions beautifully and the food was outstanding and beautiful. The set up and wait staff was right on time and we were thrilled with the high level of service that we received. Thank you all so very much!!!!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Alyssa · Married on 02/03/2018

The food on the day-of was exactly like the taste test we did months prior. I received rave reviews from my guests on the food all night long! The set-up/ display of the food was very nice and fit right in with the wedding vibe, they even created a beautiful and delicious pound cake bar to make my vision come true. Ashley Chaney was a pleasure to work with, I would most definitely recommend Andrew's for any other events that need catering, they clearly know what they are doing.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Melissa · Married on 01/13/2018

Great and easy to work with. Servers, staff,,etc., were very professional.

Sent on 04/15/2018

Alexis · Married on 10/28/2017

Choosing Andrew's was definitely one of the best decisions we made for wedding! Catering was one of the decisions that we probably spent the most time deliberating on, and although we had some great options to choose from, Andrew's eventually became an easy good decision to make! Ashley was a great contact from the start, and when she went on maternity leave a month before our wedding, I was nervous, but Michela seamlessly took over our final details and was responsive and helpful. The food was so delicious and we loved the opportunity to share southern-inspired cuisine with our mostly out-of-town guests. Ashley worked with us to help us build the best menu within our budget, and we enjoyed spending time with her during our tasting. The final touch was that the catering staff packed us to-go boxes that were a life-saver after a long night of partying and needing something to snack on before bed!

Sent on 11/07/2017
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 04/22/2017

Andrew's Catering was an amazing vendor to work with. My mother initially made contact with Ashley and we were wowed at the start by her professionalism and her helpful nature. Upon meeting with Ashley she answered all my questions regarding catering. She was so patient with me as my menu changed several times before we finalized it. Ashley attended our menu tasting and listened to our suggestions for ways to improve our menu. On our wedding day, everyone told us how great the food was and how amazing the service was. I absolutely loved how they made my vision of mini empanadas come to life as one of our appetizers. The cheese sauce that accompanied them was amazing! We also got bartending service through Andrew's. We loved that we were able to purchase our own alcohol and simply have the bartenders serve. This was a great perk! I cant say enough wonderful things about the Andrew's staff. Thank you for making sure our day was wonderful!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Eric · Married on 12/30/2016

Andrew's executed a customized plated dinner for our recent wedding reception at the Woman's Club of Tallahassee. All of the entrees were delicious. More than a few guests told us that the filet was one of the best steaks they've ever tasted at a wedding. The professionalism and polish the catering staff brought to the event definitely helped make our event a success. Ashley, the Event and Sales Director, was also a pleasure to work with during the planning process. I am so glad my wife and I went with Andrew's., and I would recommend that anyone looking for a full-service caterer puts Andrew's at the top of their list.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Hannah · Married on 09/24/2016

Probably one of the easiest and best decisions I made while planning my wedding was choosing Andrew’s Catering to cater our reception. My husband and I have gone to plenty events where Andrew’s catered, so we knew exactly what we wanted. I emailed Ashley to set up a consultation, and she responded to every single email I had throughout the 8 months within 24 hours – most of the time it was within the hour. After our consultation, she sent me a proposal in less than 24 hours which I thought was extremely helpful. Any changes I had to the quantity of food or staff needed at the reception, she made the changes no problem. Ashlyn was the one on site for our wedding, and she was incredible. As soon as we were done taking pictures, she brought Joshua and I two HUGE platters of food to make sure we ate before enjoying the rest of our evening. They arrived on time and were so professional and fun. If you’re looking to have quality food and professional staff with little stress, you need to hire Andrew’s Catering!!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Jenna · Married on 07/30/2016

The food was delicious, and the service was excellent! Ashley was so helpful and knowledgeable during the planning process, and definitely eliminated a lot of stress. What a great team!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Sydney · Married on 05/14/2016

I LOVED Andrews! Ashley is super quick to respond to questions and have great suggestions for our menu. We had a mashed potato bar which was super good. All of our guests were extremely happy with the quality of the food. Service was amazing my groom and I never had to step foot in line to be served at the buffet they had plates made and ready for us the second we came into the reception. We didn't do dessert through Andrews, but they were willing to set it up and serve the desserts. All of the staff was extremely professional and friendly! I would 100% recommend them!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Samantha · Married on 04/09/2016

We used Andrew's Catering for our wedding on 4/9/2016 at the Woman's Club of Tallahassee. The food was phenomenal! My husband and I didn't get to try any of the appetizers that were passed around, due to pictures with our wedding party, however, we did get three boxes at the end of the night, full of muffaletta sliders, southern BLT sliders, and spanakopita, which made for a nice late night snack in our hotel room that evening. We got to eat a few bites or our meals during the wedding reception, which tasted like perfection! The wait-staff were very helpful, and we had no complaints from anyone, only complements about how good the food was!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Jamie · Married on 03/12/2016

Ashley and the Andrew's team were absolutely phenomenal!! They are a full service vendor meaning they will get you all the tables, chairs, linens, everything!! They moved our chairs from our ceremony to our reception for free, and got me the exact linens I wanted when I had tried for months to contact the vendor who provided them with no avail. I got so many wonderful comments about how amazing the food was, especially the macaroni and cheese balls!! Hands down, easily one of the best decisions we made to go with them for catering!!

Sent on 03/28/2016

They are so helpful with trying to figure out what we wanted. They will also tryand make anything easier on you if they can. Like I had to rent some extra chairs and dance floor for the venue, and since they were already renting plants and stuff they offered to take it off my hands and take care of that for me to so I didn't have to pay a double delivery fee and make sure it was returned to the vendor I rented it from.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Andrew’s was amazing- they are one of the reasons our wedding was so perfect. We were instantly blown away with how amazing customer service was from the start during our tasting. The food was absolutely delicious and the chef came out with every option to explain the process and what he could possibly do if we didn’t like certain parts. We LOVED everything they served us and couldn’t wait for our guests to try all the delicious food! We happened to mention our steak preference at the tasting, fast forward to the wedding and our personal server brought us each the type of steak we preferred without even mentioning it. I was blown away, we usually don’t receive such quality customer service in Tallahassee. Terry, the catering manager, was an absolute pleasure to work with along with all the servers who worked our wedding. My mouth is still watering over the delicious food!

Sent on 04/10/2015

Greg · Married on 03/14/2015

We used Andrew's Catering for both our rehearsal dinner and wedding. The quality of service was excellent and the food was amazing. They were extremely easy to work with and flexible in any menu changes we had along the way. They worked great with our other vendors. People still have not stopped talking about the mashed potato bar. Thank you for helping to make our wedding weekend a dream.

Sent on 03/27/2015