85 Reviews for Andrew + Jade Photography

Additional Hours (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
81 Andrew + Jade Photography Reviews

My husband and I could not be happier that Emily and Andrew captured our wedding day! We instantly clicked with them, and had so much fun working with them through every step of the planning process. They are amazing photographers and the sweetest people, and they made us feel so comfortable and loved during every moment of our engagement session and throughout our wedding day. Our wedding day was a dream and we are reminded of that perfect day every time we look at our beautiful photographs. We feel so blessed to call Emily and Andrew our photographers and friends, and we recommend them to everyone for any occasion with all of our hearts.

Profile Picture Kira, 3/30/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Second Shooter, Digital Files

My husband and I are completely blown away with the photos we got back from our wedding!! The day was a blur of excitement and activity and it is so wonderful to have these memories captured so I can be reminded over and over again how amazing our day was. We had to switch venues halfway thru the planning process and both Andrew and Emily were so patient with us. Their personalities are the perfect balance of professionalism and FUN and it was so wonderful having them there to capture our joy! Without hesitation we recommend Andrew Jade Photography!! Their work is above and beyond anything we could have expected.

Photo
Profile Picture Crystal, 9/15/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

What a pleasure! I cannot believe our time working with Andrew and Emily Jade is over!!! WOW! Where has this year gone?!
A&E are new FRIENDS, not just another vendor.

You will be so pleased with both the quality of Andrew & Emily Jades' work and their genuine interest in your story and your unique vision for your wedding. I have consistently been impressed with their artistry, their eye for 'real moments,' and their promptness when delivering photos and timeline for one of the biggest days of your LIFE!

Andrew truly has a gift for capturing the portrait and Emily Jade brings a little bit of anthro to the mix of your candids and the result... truly MAGICAL! I hope you get the chance to work with two of the most wonderful people on your special day and I hope you get the chance to reminisce over and over again the feelings and excitement they will help you hold onto for the rest of your life with the beautiful images they capture.

Thank you both, we love you! - Erika & Nelson Faerber

Profile Picture erika grace, 2/19/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

We loved working with Andrew + Jade! Investing in a high quality photographer was at the top of my list and they did not disappoint! Our engagement photos and our wedding photos are absolutely stunning and we will truly cherish them for the rest of our lives. Moreover EmilyJade answered MANY emails from me and was just great to work with on all the logistics. We can't wait to work with them again in the future to photograph our family sessions, etc.!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

My husband and I adore Andrew and Emily! We absolutely loved having them as a part of our engagement and wedding journey and couldn't have imagined the last year without them. We could rave about them all day. They are truly wonderful people and made us feel so comfortable and special during our engagement session and wedding day. We fell in love with their style on their blog long before we even chose our venue and knew we had to meet them. We live and Flagstaff and got married in Phoenix so we met with Emily the weekend we went down to visit different venues (a list of places we found from scouring their blog and that she helped us narrow down in advance.) We had so much fun just getting coffee with her and knew she already felt like a friend more than a photographer. I even checked our potential wedding date with Emily before confirming with our final choice venue. We had so much fun with them all along the way and they were very responsive to our emails and questions, especially since we didn't live in town. They helped us with our day-of timeline to make sure we got the most perfect photos and when we saw a sneak peek later they were even more than that. We feel so lucky to know Andrew and Emily and can't thank them enough for beautifully capturing the most perfect day.

Profile Picture Janea, 10/28/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

There are truly no words to express the love I have for Andrew and Emily. They were the best wedding decision we made throughout the entire process, no questions asked! My husband and I met with them a little over a year before our wedding and we knew instantly that we HAD to have them a part of our special day. They were the first photographers we interviewed, and the last. They are sweet, kind, professional, reliable, extremely responsive, helpful--everything you could ever want and more in wedding photographers. They are huge advocates for building relationships with their clients, and by the time your wedding comes around, it no longer feels like you are being photographed by professionals, you are being photographed by some of your best friends. They are genuine, good hearted people who put all of their heart and souls into what they do. They go above and beyond for you without even a second thought. My wedding day was surprisingly warm and Andrew and EmilyJade made it their mission to make sure I was comfortable, hydrated, and even blotted my face all day long! I cannot express the gratitude I have towards them and now, I could never imagine my wedding day without them. And of course, not to mention, my wedding photos turned out so beautifully!!! They made us cry with joy all over again--they truly captured the love my fiance and I share, and that is just priceless. Thank you, EmilyJade and Andrew, for being the incredible people that you are and sharing your amazing gifts with us. We love you!

Profile Picture Carmen, 10/22/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Could not say enough about Andrew & Emily. Not only are they wonderful photographers, they are wonderful people! We really could not have asked for a better vendor than them. They are so fairly priced for the services they offer-- and we had our blog up within 2 weeks and all of our photos within a month- insane turnaround time.

Profile Picture Jackie, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

I have been so impressed with Andrew and Emily Jade from the very beginning and not just because they are extremely talented, but because they are amazing people. I've never met two more genuine, loving people that care about us as a couple and the job they were hired to do. They are so passionate and were with us every single step of the way. They really took their time to check in and learn about us as individuals and a couple and there pictures really represented who we are. They were able to capture us in a way no one else can. They are incredible people to be around and were so helpful throughout the entire wedding process. They take time to make the experience different and to make you feel special. I am beyond happy with the photos and level of service we received from them and also so proud to now call them my friends. Oh and on top of being two of the most awesome people I've ever met, they were extremely organized with what pictures were important for them to capture and took the time to go over our vision and everything that was important to us. We also got our photos very quickly after the wedding and have received so many complements on them. I cannot say enough good things about these two and am so thankful from the bottom of my heart. I can't imagine my wedding day without these two. They went above and beyond and made sure everything went flawlessly. Hire them!!!

Profile Picture Sarrah, 2/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andrew & Emily are both incredible wedding photographers and people! They are professional, talented, easy to work with, and fun! From our snowy Flagstaff engagement shoot to the planning process to our wedding, they were always there to help and make sure that our wedding was everything that we'd imagined. In fact, they felt more like friends to us! They captured our wedding so beautifully, and we didn't worry about a thing on the big day. I highly recommend this wonderful couple!

Profile Picture Julie , 1/17/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I hired Andrew&Jade Photography to photograph our wedding and engagement photos, and cannot recommend them enough!! Andrew and Emily are so wonderful to work with. Their dedication and passion for what they do shows not only in the beautiful photographs they take, but also in the relationships they form with each one of their couples along the way. They gave us so much support and guidance in the months leading up to our wedding. Despite their busy schedules, they always found time for us. From answering our questions, to helping us create our timeline, discussing plans and ideas with us, and giving us advice; they truly went above and beyond all of our expectations.

Andrew and Emily, we are so grateful to have had you two photograph our wedding day, and cannot thank you enough for all you did to make it so perfect. Thank you for making sure things went as smoothly as possible, and for helping us feel comfortable and calm throughout the entire day (even when it began to pour down rain!). We've received nothing but compliments about you two from family and friends, and we couldn't agree more with them! Our day simply wouldn't have been the same without you. Thank you also for getting our photos to us so quickly. They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL, and capture every aspect of our day perfectly. Each photo brought with it a story or memory, and that to us is priceless! We couldn't have asked for anything more. xo

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'm not even sure where to begin with these two! Andrew and Emily are absolutely amazing in every sense of the word. They are not only incredible wedding photographers and artists, but they represent the true definition of love. They exude joy, love, friendship, and grace in everything that they do. You can't help but fall in love with these two the second you meet them! My husband and I had the privilege of being referred to these two by another husband/wife photographer team and we couldn't be more thankful for the recommendation. We clicked with them from the start and they made us feel SO comfortable in front of their cameras when we were the most nervous! They captured our love story starting with our engagement through the wedding day in a way we could have never imagined and they are photos that we will cherish forever. And even more so, we feel as though we gained new friends. We just love them both SO much and couldn't praise them more. Choosing a photographer was the most important "vendor" to me and Andrew and Emily are well worth every single penny (and more!). After the wedding is over and years pass, the memories will start ti fade, but the photos will last forever. Make the investment and choose this couple! You will absolutely not ever regret it. I promise you that! - Jenn & Shane Mackanin (November 21, 2015)

Profile Picture Jenn, 11/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We can not say enough amazing things about these two. To us our pictures were the most important aspect of our wedding..and they completely exceeded our expectations. You can't go wrong with Andrew&Jade. They made sure we were comfortable and beautiful the entire time.

Profile Picture Kirsten, 11/13/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, High-Res Images

When it comes to your wedding day, hiring the right people is definitely one of the most important pieces. There’s no question that Andrew Jade Photography has an eye for capturing all the right moments. Taking a look at their work will show you that, when it comes to photography, they are among the best of the best. However, what their photos are not able to show is the true passion they bring to their work along with their ability to smoothly manage the day so the bride, groom, family and friends don’t have to worry about a thing.

We got married this past November and hiring Andrew Jade Photography was the best decision we could have made! We are more than thrilled with how the pictures turned out. We were even more blown away with how much of a difference it made having them there to keep things flowing smoothly. We were able to enjoy every moment of our special day without having to stop and facilitate the details. We would recommend their services to any brides and grooms planning their big day!

Profile Picture Jason & Mara, 11/7/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, High-Res Images

Andrew and Emily are simply the best ever! They were so easy to work with and I just love their work! The engagement photos that they took were breathtaking. They just did our son's wedding and I can hardly wait to see the photos! I would use them again in a heart beat! I would consider changing the date if Andrew Jade Photography were not available to record your special day! Once they shoot your wedding you become life long friends. It is more than a business deal to them. One of their photographers did our Rehearsal dinner & Welcome party and he was great to work with as well.

Profile Picture Sally, 10/24/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andrew Jade Photography is absolutely wonderful. The photos from this husband and wife duo are simply beautiful, capturing genuine moments of emotion and happiness. Their large online portfolio is a great way to view samples of their work, and we can personally attest that our wedding photos came out similarly magical. It’s clear they know how to turn lighting, color, and composition into a work of art. And instead of stiff and obviously posed photos, they opt to let the couple’s inner chemistry drive the direction of the shoot. Of course, they give instruction and help remove the awkwardness of being photographed, but it all feels and looks natural.

On the day of the wedding, Andrew and Emily were very professionally dressed, a detail often overlooked in other weddings we’ve attended. It adds an air of importance and class when vendors match their dress to the event. They were on time, organised, and capable of herding out hordes of family members into the appropriate pictures (even when some were being difficult). Besides taking beautiful pictures of us and our guests, they also made sure to take photos of the venue, decorations, and details we worked so hard to put together.

Personally, both Andrew and Emily are a pleasure to work with; it feels more like we gained new lifelong friends rather than a business exchange. From the first interview to the last goodbye, the couple was friendly, funny, flexible, and understanding. They even made sure we had a break in between the wedding reception and bride-groom photos to take an opportunity to try our cocktail hour food and rest.

We highly, highly recommend Andrew Jade Photography for any type of event or photoshoot you’re planning. Service, attitude, professionalism, friendliness, and quality of their work is above and beyond anything we could have expected.

Profile Picture Monica, 10/3/15, 11 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images

Andrew and Emily are fantastic! We were recommended by a close friend of my husbands, and had seen their amazing work so right away we knew they were our photographers. Emily and Andrew are both so sweet and fun people to be around, right away we were super comfortable with them. Even though we are located in California and they are in Arizona, there was never an issue getting in contact with them and they were always responsive to any questions we had. We always enjoyed our Skype meetings with them! Throughout the whole wedding planning process they were there, taking our engagement photos (which we adore), sending us little surprises in the mail, and keeping up with what was going on in our lives. On our wedding day they were so good about keeping us to an efficient schedule but also chatting with us and making us feel comfortable. They were so quick to get our photos to us and we love them all! Our photos truly capture the day and emotions we had and we are so happy we have these photos to treasure forever. I loved seeing detail shots, and guest moments I did not see or remember from the day. One of the best decisions my husband and I made during the wedding process was choosing Andrew & Emily to help us capture our day. If you are looking for photographers that go way beyond their call of duty and our amazing at what they do, then these two are your photographers. We love these guys so much, we hope to use them in the future for anniversary shoots and eventually family photos. Thank you so much Andrew and Emily for not only being great photographers, but great friends too.

Profile Picture Tracey, 9/19/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

AndrewJade was our wedding photographer last May. My husband and I knew that photography was one of the most important aspects of our wedding from the moment we got engaged. I remember saying I wanted our pictures to look like they came from a magazine and when we found AndrewJade's website that's exactly what initially drew us to them. When we first met with Andrew we immediately felt like he understood what we were looking for from our wedding pictures and it was so comfortable talking to him that we knew he and Emily would be the perfect photographers for our wedding. It was seriously one of the best decisions of our wedding. Andrew and Emily know what they're doing. They understand how to work with nervous brides and grooms who don't do this every day. They gave us incredibly helpful advice leading up to and of course on the day of the wedding, and made us feel like we had two people we could count on and feel comfortable with on the day of the wedding. I can't even begin to stress how important all of these items were and how lucky we felt that we had such amazing vendors we could count on. Then of course all of pictures were more beautiful and perfect then we even imagined. They captured the day in a way that felt perfect. There weren't any pictures we wished we'd had that they didn't get and we were actually kind of shocked at how many pictures we received and how much they exceeded our expectations. The best people and best photographers for your wedding!

Profile Picture User4397963, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

When planning our wedding we interviewed a series of photographers in the Phoenix area and couldn't be happier with our decision. Andrew and Emily are a dynamic duo. They seriously go above and beyond the call of a typical photographer. Emily is so organized, detailed, kind and always on the ball. Andrew is truly an artist and his passion for photography pours out of him when he is onsite.
They are the kind of people you want to have around on a stressful day (like a wedding) and would be lucky to have in your day to day life. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

Profile Picture madison, 4/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our wedding would not have been the same without Emily and Andrew. I knew even before I was engaged that I just HAD to use Andrew Jade Photography on my future wedding day. I followed their work and absolutely loved it. Before my husband and I met them for the first time, we had no doubts about the quality of their work...but little did we know that we would meet two of the most genuine and kind individuals ever. Emily and Andrew exceeded our expectations on every level! They offered so much support and guidance to us. They went above and beyond the duties of photographers, and we cannot thank them enough! The emotion of our big day was beautifully captured, every special moment is relived when looking at the photos. We will have these photos to cherish forever, and I am forever grateful. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 3/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am so thankful that I chose AndrewJade Photography for my big day in March 2015. They were able to capture all the pictures we wanted without any stress or hassles. They captured beautiful lighting and emotion in every photo. I loved that each picture did not seem posed or awkward. They are very easy and fun to get a long with and make all the photos so much fun!! All my guests were very pleased with their work and kindness on our wedding day. We also got a sneak peek of our pictures within two weeks and the whole set of pictures within three weeks which was so amazing and fast! They clearly love their job and will not disappoint!

Profile Picture Andrea, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Robbie and I used Andrew Jade for our engagement and wedding photos! They were amazing! From the initial meeting with Emily Jade to the day before logistics meeting they were awesome! Not only are they professional but they have this way about them that makes you feel at ease and relaxed during these shoots! They obviously love what they do and it really shows in their work!

Profile Picture Inty, 3/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so thrilled with our wedding photos from Andrew + Jade Photography!! Andrew and Emily Jade were such a joy to work with, and were so nice throughout the entire process. All the joy and emotion that my husband and I felt on our wedding day was captured so perfectly in their photographs. They are extremely professional and made us feel at ease the whole day of our wedding. The pictures from our wedding are just so amazing and we are so grateful that we had Andrew and Emily Jade to capture our wedding day. I cannot recommend them enough!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/21/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't recommend Andrew+Jade Photography enough!

Not only are they an amazingly sweet couple, but also talented artists. From our engagement photos on Mummy Mountain, to our Big Day, they somehow captured the emotions of the days in its most perfect representation.

We are so grateful that we found them and they were available for our wedding, as they were the perfect compliment to our vision and an absolute joy to "work" with throughout the whole process.

Within only a few days, they had our photos edited and compiled a beautiful story line of our wedding day on their blog so we can continue to relive it over and over and share with our friends and family.

When the time comes to shoot our first family photo, there is no doubt we will ask them to capture our next special moment!

Profile Picture Cyndy, 2/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I really cannot say enough positive things about Andrew Jade Photography. Not only are these two an absolute pleasure to work with, but their photos are extraordinary. I actually changed our wedding date when we were planning, just to make sure that we could use them as our photographers. From the initial meeting, to the wedding day, Emily Jade and Andrew were organized, kind, and put us right at ease. Emily Jade even helped me with my timeline. Our day was absolutely perfect, and I couldn't imagine it without this dream team!

-Danielle & Billy

Profile Picture Danielle, 2/7/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I are so grateful and fortunate to have had Andrew and EmilyJade help capture our special day. They are among the nicest, most genuine people we've ever met, and their photography skills (or magic should we say) are beyond words.

I think Andrew and EmilyJade's photos speak for themselves, but what I am particularly touched by is what wonderful people they are to have by your side on such an important day of your life. Even my husband, who is pretty camera shy, felt comfortable and at ease in their presence. Also, when our day-of coordinator disappeared without a word, EmilyJade stepped in to help manage our schedule, make sure everything was running smoothly, and occasionally check in on me to make sure I didn't need anything.

We've received so many compliments about our engagement and wedding photos thanks to their creativity and hard work. We wholeheartedly recommend them and hope that we'll have the opportunity to cross paths with them again in the future via a friend's wedding or maybe a family photo shoot when it comes time for additions to our family. ;)

Profile Picture User3986073, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews