Andrew + Jade Photography Reviews

115 Reviews for Andrew + Jade Photography

• Diane

Diane Bejerano · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing photographers

I was introduced to the magic that is Andrew + Jade through a friend who hired them for her wedding. Although I do not have the pleasure of hiring them to photograph my wedding due to my budget (although if money wasn’t a factor, I absolutely would) I have witnessed the amazing quality of their work. They are professional and at the same time personable. A picture speaks a thousand words and their work speaks for itself. They are absolutely worth every penny!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Andrew + Jade Photography's reply:

Wow, thank you so much Diane! It's rare to receive a review from a friend of our client, so thank you so much for taking the time to leave us some kind words. That just made my day! -Andrew :)
  • Ally

Ally Grayson · Married on 09/09/2020

Don’t think twice!!!

Andrew and Emily were the best money we spent for our wedding!! They are truly wonderful to work with and have such a beautiful way of capturing moments! They are a fantastic team and made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. I am so excited to look at these photos for the rest of my life!! Can’t wait to work with them again in the future! Don’t think twice!!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Banchik · Married on 05/02/2020

Best and easiest decision!

Andrew and Emily Jade are an amazing duo who made our special day so memorable and fun. As soon as I met them I knew they would be perfect for our wedding. Starting with our engagement shoot, they were personable and fun to work with. Our photos came back so quickly and were more beautiful than we could have imagined! My husband felt very comfortable the entire time and he was very happy with how fun and easy they made the shoot. In the coming weeks to the wedding, they stayed in close contact with us and made sure we had everything we needed. Our wedding day photos were so easy to take because they made us feel comfortable and gave us so many options for photos to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. They are extremely organized and the photos went by in a breeze. Their personal touch to each shot and to each couple makes working with them a unique and beautiful experience! I would highly recommend Andrew Jade Photography, we will cherish these photos forever and I am confident and happy we made the best decision!

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Kate

Kate Hastings · Married on 01/11/2020

Best part of my wedding

I've thought about writing this review ever since our initial phone call with Andrew & EmilyJade. I know that I am going to miss things, but here goes...
    To start, Andrew and Emily are two of the nicest, kindest and most caring people you will ever meet. They are both so genuine and you can really feel it from the moment you meet them. My fiance and I got engaged in January 2018, and I have never been one of those girls dreaming about her wedding which is ironic, since I am TOTALLY Monica from Friends and my husband is totally Chandler. Nonetheless, I knew that I wanted a few things FOR SURE: 1) an amazing venue (ended up with Sanctuary, CHECK!) 2) a great dress (obviously) 3) I wanted AndrewJadePhoto to take our pictures. After securing Sanctuary and hiring Bloom & Blueprint, I was able to make all of my wedding dreams come true when our planner called and told us that AndrewJade had ONE LAST OPENING for their Fall 2019 season and they weren’t already booked for our wedding day! OH EM GEE! I was pinching myself for the good luck. I jumped on it and signed that contract faster than anyone has ever signed a contract (I’m a lawyer, so I would know lol). Once we were booked with them, they knew I wanted to jump on our engagement photos so we could mail save the dates ASAP. Emily was super accommodating and we scheduled our engagement shoot very quickly. Super easy and convenient. When it came time for the actual wedding, we sat down with Andrew to go over the “shot list” and WOW was that a BRILLIANT idea. I have no idea how else we would have banged out dozens of family photos with cousins and aunts and nephews all bopping in and out of photos. I alone have four parents, so the family mashups were VERY interesting, but Andrew & Emily made it all seamless and EASY. They have their science to taking wedding photos and IT WORKS. Their turn-around time was also incredibly fast (and I received 967 photos!). When I received the link, I immediately started screaming like a school girl on Christmas morning. I love them all. Andrew and Emily both make you feel very comfortable in front of the camera, and it shows in your final product—your wedding photos! They also sent us cute little notes and gifts throughout our engagement to remind us that they really cared, and that we weren’t “just another wedding” to them. It really meant so much to both of us. Thank you so much Andrew and Emily! You two are the best!
    Love,
    Kate & Matt Winterland

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Barnicki · Married on 01/10/2020

Simply Amazing

We fell in love with Andrew & Emily's photography after scoping them out on Instagram while planning our destination wedding. After a quick phone call we knew right away that they were who we wanted to have on our special day. Their professionalism, positivity, values, urgency and attention to detail were some of the great aspects we experienced while working with Andrew and Emily. From our engagement shoot to our wedding, we were absolutely thrilled with the turnout of the photos and would love to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Alyssa · Married on 11/01/2019

The Best Photographers!

I would definitely recommend Andrew + Jade Photography as your wedding photographers! When we first met Andrew and Emily Jade we knew that they had to be our photographers and ended up canceling other meetings we had set up. They were so genuine, passionate about their work, and professional. Their photos are timeless and they truly cared about us. They made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and we loved that we had both of their perspectives. They were the best team and we LOVE our engagement and wedding photos. We will cherish them forever and love reliving the most amazing day! Thank you Andrew and Emily Jade!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Haylee · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Photographers

The search for your wedding photographer should end here. Hiring Andrew & Emily was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. They are a genuine, caring, loving couple who really care for you from start to finish.

The moment we arrived at our engagement session it started pouring rain. Andrew welcomed us with the biggest smile and told us we were going to have a great session. We had SO MUCH FUN in the rain taking photos because Andrew kept it high energy and full of laughter. After the session ended, we were a little worried only a few photos would turn out well since it was crazy raining & storming. We were shocked when the photos came back because they were ALL INCREDIBLE. We received so many compliments and cannot believe how cool they turned out with the storm.

It was truly a pleasure to have Andrew & Emily shoot our wedding day. They made the camera-shy guests feel at ease and captured all the important moments of our special day. Both Emily & Andrew really went out of their way to make sure we had the best day possible. Emily even noticed my dress wasn't fully buttoned before the first look, and helped me with the train of my dress when it fell apart when dancing.

100% recommend.

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Julia

Julia Bailey · Married on 10/11/2019

Dream Team

Emily and Andrew were the best!!! From the moment we met them at the El Chorro “I Do” experience in Jan 2019, we knew they would be the perfect photographers for us for our October wedding at El Chorro. Their personalities made us feel so great and we had an instant connection.

Scottsdale was a destination wedding for us and Emily and Andrew made it so easy for us! With a few phone calls, FaceTime meetings, and emails we were able to easily accomplish everything we wanted! They were so quick to respond to everything and walked us through the timeline with ease.

From our Engagement photo session at The Superstition Mountains to our wedding day-everything was perfect with these two! They made it stress free and easy for us! Their calming personalities made our wedding day awesome, fun, and relaxing! They captured everything beautifully we could have imagined-from getting ready, to the details of our wedding, the ceremony, cocktail hour, intimate couple photos, grand entrance, speeches, dinner, to dancing!

The photos turned out beautiful and everything was perfect. We love looking through all our photos and reliving our perfect day over and over again!!! Thank you so much Andrew and Emily!!!!

Sent on 11/29/2019

Kyla Lee · Married on 09/29/2019

Andrew and Emily Are the Best

Andrew and Emily are amazing! As the groom, this was one of the few decisions I had for the wedding. After painstakingly reviewing thousands (literally) of photographers on Instagram, we were so amazed at how well they captured moments, portraits, symmetry, and colors (day vs. night).

We really liked that Andrew Jade Photography is a husband and wife duo. We felt as if they were providing input and guidance as a couple vs. a business transaction throughout our times together. They really went above and beyond for our engagement shoot by coordinating with AC Hotels for the engagement shoot. In addition, we were embarrassingly demanding with the shot list and they amazingly handled with such poised and removed any impediments. They are amazing people and we really enjoyed our times with them together! It really showed in our wedding photos.

We are so lucky to meet Andrew and Emily and can not thank them enough! We highly recommend Andrew Jade Photography for your photography needs!

Sent on 01/09/2020

Nila · Married on 04/20/2019

The best decision

One of the best pieces of wedding advice my husband and I received was to surround ourselves with people who made us feel calm and relaxed on our wedding day. Andrew and EmilyJade were just those people. From the moment my husband and I met them, we felt an instant sense of comfort and ease. It didn’t feel like a typical wedding vendor meeting – it felt like we were just getting coffee with our friends and talking. They were the first photographers we met with last year, and they turned out to be the last. We never met with anyone else after that because there was no reason to. We instantly loved them and knew we wanted them to capture our special day.

Andrew and EmilyJade are everything you could want in your wedding photographers. They are personable, genuinely caring, patient, professional, and extremely talented. Our wedding day went by so fast, but we are so thankful we have our beautiful wedding photos to look back at and relive our day all over again. Thank you for everything Andrew and EmilyJade, we love you guys!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 04/13/2019

The best!

Andrew and Emily Jade were hands down the best photographers we could have asked for to capture our wedding day. They are so sweet, professional, fun and made us and our families feel so comfortable in front of the camera. The do an incredible job at capturing both the “real/candid” moments as well beautiful posed photos which was so important to us. Working with them for the year leading up to our wedding was a dream too. They were always super responsive and gave us some of the most valuable advice and vendor recommendations. Will will continue to hire AndrewJade for all of our big life celebrations and cannot recommend them enough to everyone!!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Tricia

Tricia · Married on 03/30/2019

Our Best Wedding Decision

I wish everyone could experience the joy and pleasure of working with Andrew + Jade Photography! Andrew and Emily were a wedding photography DREAM TEAM. From the moment we first met them in Spring 2018, we could tell Andrew and Emily are simply good people. They are both warm, genuine, and delightful to be around.

Together, Andrew and Emily have the perfect blend of professionalism and artistic talent that every wedding couple dreams of. Not only are they reliable, organized, and detail-oriented, they are also up for an adventure and always a good time. When we asked if they would be up for a quick hike after our ceremony, Andrew enthusiastically jumped into the car and drove us as close to the summit as possible. Even more, they are both the sweetest people with the best intentions. When one of our bridesmaids got stuck with a cactus, Emily was the first one there to diffuse the situation and help remove needles.

We are so grateful to call Andrew and Emily friends after all of the experiences we’ve shared this past year. We HIGHLY recommend them to any bride and groom. Any chance we get to work with photographers in the future, Andrew + Jade Photography will be our first choice.

P.S. Weddings are expensive, but we whole-heartedly believe that Andrew + Jade Photography is 100% worth the investment. Their years of experience, reliability, and truly stunning photography will give you an experience and photographs that will be cherished forever.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Alex · Married on 03/24/2019

Wonderful experience!

We feel blessed to have met and worked with Andrew and EmilyJade. It is evident that they love what they do and that flowed out into their photos and the time we spent together. They sent the edited photos (for both our engagement session and wedding) very quickly and they were all beautiful! Our favorite thing about AndrewJade's photos is that they look like a collection. The photos were very professionally done, they are edited in a way that has a cohesive "look", and they are able to capture natural moments that help the photos tell a story. They really do a great job!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Brittany Garrity · Married on 03/16/2019

The easiest choice you'll make!

I wish I could plan another wedding just so I could have an excuse to work with Andrew & Emily again. I've been married for a few months and there isn't a day that my husband and I don't look at our wedding photos because they are just that beautiful. The best thing about our photos is that they truly captured our day from the details of our invitations and dinner tables to the pure joy on everyone's faces at the reception. Andrew & Emily captured real emotions and not one photo felt forced.

They were encouraging throughout the entire wedding planning process and offered us so much advise not just with photography. Andrew & Emily were really such a joy and so easy to work with and we couldn’t be happier with the experience we had.

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa O'connor · Married on 03/02/2019

They're simply the best!

Emily and Andrew were an absolute joy to work with from the second we met them! It was important to us to have a lot of "moments" captured rather than posed photos and they nailed them all! We truly feel like we're reliving our day every time we look through our photos and can feel the emotion in all of them! We were originally on the fence about a first look and are SO happy we decided to do one! We were able to get so many incredible photos just the two of us - and then with our family and we're so happy with how everything turned out! You instantly feel comfortable around them and they truly are there to service you and make your day about you which isn't always the case in the wedding industry! :) Can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Caroline Carmer Haspel · Married on 02/23/2019

Thoughtful, Reliable, and Professional

My husband and I loved working with Andrew and Emily! We would highly recommend them. Neither of us are good at getting our picture taken..really were both quite awkward...but A+E made us feel so natural!!

Also, the turn around time on our photos was very prompt! But unsurprisingly the photos were AMAZING! I don’t know how they managed to be in so many places at once and they really captured every detail I wanted of the big day. We will treasure each special memory they preserved with their beautiful photography!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Emma · Married on 02/17/2019

Just Perfect

Honestly, they were fantastic! They listened and executed exactly what we asked for and we are beyond happy with the results. They were a pleasure to work with, and we are obsessed with the photos. We couldn’t have asked for a better duo to capture our special day!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Danielle · Married on 02/02/2019

Wedding Day Dream Team

" When you know, you know". This is what I said to Andrew & Emily when my husband and I decided we wanted them as our wedding day photographers. From the moment we met them there was an instant ease, like sitting down with old friends. They were warm, engaging and truly excited our big day. If you are even for a split second questioning if they are the right fit for you - let me put your mind at ease. They will be one of the best wedding decisions you make!

The way this husband and wife team work together is simply magical. Andrew has such an artistic eye, making each shot elegant and romantic. While Emily has such an eye for detail; catching every hair out of place, helping hold your bouquet when your arm inevitably becomes exhausted, and truly keeping your photo timeline running smoothly. Together they really are a wedding day power team! Adaptable, friendly and professional.

The one of the best pieces of advice I received for choosing your wedding day photographer was, you want someone you and your future spouse will enjoy being around, feel comfortable with and trust. If your lacking in these crucial aspects it shows in your photos. Andrew and Emily bring all of these qualities and more to the table. It is in these qualities as well as their undeniable passion for what they do, that I accredit to our gorgeous photos we are still gushing over.

Andrew & Emily, you guys are the real deal! We loved having you apart of our day and just can't say thank you enough for capturing our wedding.

Sent on 03/05/2019
  • Bre

Bre Carl · Married on 12/01/2018

Engagement and Wedding Photography

I met Andrew and Emily for the first time when they were photographing a friend of mines wedding. I knew instantly I wanted them to be our photographers. The energy they put off was truly amazing, and not to mention the photos they took were just stunning. There is something different and so very special about these two that you don't find a lot. They are so easy to work with, laid back, fun, loving, organized, kind, and so extremely talented! We were blown away by the two of them, and their work. We just got our wedding photos back and can't get enough. They captured every moment you'd want captured and more. I hope that every bride and groom chose to have them, and get to experience how truly incredible they and their work are! Thank you Andrew and Emily, we can't come close to describing how thankful we are! We just love and adore the both of you! :)

Sent on 01/03/2019

Brittany · Married on 11/17/2018

Industry Experts!

Our wedding day was a dream. I am so grateful for Andrew & Emily's professionalism and talent. Our photos are stunning!

Andrew + Jade Photography do so much more than snap photos; Emily was actually the first wedding vendor I spoke with and she held my hand through the entire planning process: made suggestions, provided references, and proved to be a respected expert in the industry.

Emily and Andrew kept the day moving, stayed calm and solution oriented when something/someone was amiss. Their attention to detail makes all the difference and made my husband and I feel so comfortable which really shined in our photos.

Cheers to an amazing day and Andrew + Jade Photography's role in making us look and feel our best.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Tracy Breakell · Married on 11/16/2018

Really Great Photographers

Andrew and Jade were great! From the first moment that I emailed them to the wedding day and after!
    They responded to my email right away..
    which others did not..
    Their follow through was perfect.
    The wedding day was great.. Andrew made us feel comfortable and the photos came out fantastic!
    I would recommend them to everyone I know!
    Thank you both for the great experience!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Andrew + Jade Photography's reply:

Thank you for this amazing review! I absolutely loved being a part of your wedding day and getting to meet you both!! -Andrew

C + J · Married on 11/10/2018

Our Wedding

Andrew and Emily captured our special day (and our engagements photos) better than we could have ever imagined.
    We honestly could not be happier! They are professional, creative and so easy to work with.

We love you A + E!!

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • hannah

hannah · Married on 10/27/2018

The BEST wedding photographers!

We absolutely ADORE Andrew and Emily! Not only are they extremely talented and professional, but they are the sweetest people ever and so much fun to work with!

They made us feel so comfortable from the second we met them and we couldn't be happier with how our photos turned out. They even sent us some sneak peek pictures the night of our wedding! Photography was a top priority for us going into our wedding and they exceeded all expectations.

I could go on and on about Andrew and Emily! They're not just our wedding photographers, they are new friends now! We will cherish our wedding photos forever and we are beyond grateful for them. I highly recommend Andrew and Emily to any bride and groom!

Thank you Andrew and Emily - we love you both!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Andrew + Jade Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this beautiful review! We love you and Josh and are so grateful to call you friends!! Looking forward to watching all that life has to offer the two of you! xoxo

Abby · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Photographers Ever!

Andrew and Emily are the BEST! If I were to do it all over again, I would pick them in a heartbeat.
    If you didn't already know they are a husband and wife team, and they ooze their love for their couples with every meeting. They were professional and personable through every contact (face to face, email, phone call, text, etc). They take a genuine interest in every single one of their couples, and make you feel valued. They also a talent for capturing such beautiful photos of those who don't feel photogenic (ie. me). Our photos turned out beautiful each time (we used them for our e-shoot and wedding). Our friends and family always compliment our photos and say how photogenic we are. Though truth is, my husband and I aren't photogenic; Andrew and Emily are just that good at what they do!
    If you are on the fence about hiring them, just do it! You won't regret it!

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Helmer · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing team

Andrew and Emily Jade were an absolute dream team from start to finish. Whether it was recommending vendors or the engagement session or the actual wedding, we loved every minute. And our photos are absolutely stunning and came back so quickly. Everyone says they are incredible magazine-worthy photos. Using Andrew Jade was absolutely one of, if not the, best planning decision we made!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Andrew + Jade Photography's reply:

This review made me cry. Thank you so much! We love you both and are SO SO thankful for you!! We are so thrilled with how your photos turned out too!