Andrew + Jade Photography Reviews

Andrew + Jade Photography 7
  • Diane

Diane Bejerano · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Amazing photographers

I was introduced to the magic that is Andrew + Jade through a friend who hired them for her wedding. Although I do not have the pleasure of hiring them to photograph my wedding due to my budget (although if money wasn’t a factor, I absolutely would) I have witnessed the amazing quality of their work. They are professional and at the same time personable. A picture speaks a thousand words and their work speaks for itself. They are absolutely worth every penny!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Andrew + Jade Photography's reply:

Wow, thank you so much Diane! It's rare to receive a review from a friend of our client, so thank you so much for taking the time to leave us some kind words. That just made my day! -Andrew :)

Nila · Married on 04/20/2019

The best decision

One of the best pieces of wedding advice my husband and I received was to surround ourselves with people who made us feel calm and relaxed on our wedding day. Andrew and EmilyJade were just those people. From the moment my husband and I met them, we felt an instant sense of comfort and ease. It didn’t feel like a typical wedding vendor meeting – it felt like we were just getting coffee with our friends and talking. They were the first photographers we met with last year, and they turned out to be the last. We never met with anyone else after that because there was no reason to. We instantly loved them and knew we wanted them to capture our special day.

Andrew and EmilyJade are everything you could want in your wedding photographers. They are personable, genuinely caring, patient, professional, and extremely talented. Our wedding day went by so fast, but we are so thankful we have our beautiful wedding photos to look back at and relive our day all over again. Thank you for everything Andrew and EmilyJade, we love you guys!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Andrew + Jade Photography 12
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 04/13/2019

The best!

Andrew and Emily Jade were hands down the best photographers we could have asked for to capture our wedding day. They are so sweet, professional, fun and made us and our families feel so comfortable in front of the camera. The do an incredible job at capturing both the “real/candid” moments as well beautiful posed photos which was so important to us. Working with them for the year leading up to our wedding was a dream too. They were always super responsive and gave us some of the most valuable advice and vendor recommendations. Will will continue to hire AndrewJade for all of our big life celebrations and cannot recommend them enough to everyone!!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Tricia

Tricia · Married on 03/30/2019

Our Best Wedding Decision

I wish everyone could experience the joy and pleasure of working with Andrew + Jade Photography! Andrew and Emily were a wedding photography DREAM TEAM. From the moment we first met them in Spring 2018, we could tell Andrew and Emily are simply good people. They are both warm, genuine, and delightful to be around.

Together, Andrew and Emily have the perfect blend of professionalism and artistic talent that every wedding couple dreams of. Not only are they reliable, organized, and detail-oriented, they are also up for an adventure and always a good time. When we asked if they would be up for a quick hike after our ceremony, Andrew enthusiastically jumped into the car and drove us as close to the summit as possible. Even more, they are both the sweetest people with the best intentions. When one of our bridesmaids got stuck with a cactus, Emily was the first one there to diffuse the situation and help remove needles.

We are so grateful to call Andrew and Emily friends after all of the experiences we’ve shared this past year. We HIGHLY recommend them to any bride and groom. Any chance we get to work with photographers in the future, Andrew + Jade Photography will be our first choice.

P.S. Weddings are expensive, but we whole-heartedly believe that Andrew + Jade Photography is 100% worth the investment. Their years of experience, reliability, and truly stunning photography will give you an experience and photographs that will be cherished forever.

Sent on 07/27/2019
    Andrew + Jade Photography 19
    Andrew + Jade Photography 20

Alex · Married on 03/24/2019

Wonderful experience!

We feel blessed to have met and worked with Andrew and EmilyJade. It is evident that they love what they do and that flowed out into their photos and the time we spent together. They sent the edited photos (for both our engagement session and wedding) very quickly and they were all beautiful! Our favorite thing about AndrewJade's photos is that they look like a collection. The photos were very professionally done, they are edited in a way that has a cohesive "look", and they are able to capture natural moments that help the photos tell a story. They really do a great job!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Brittany Garrity · Married on 03/16/2019

The easiest choice you'll make!

I wish I could plan another wedding just so I could have an excuse to work with Andrew & Emily again. I've been married for a few months and there isn't a day that my husband and I don't look at our wedding photos because they are just that beautiful. The best thing about our photos is that they truly captured our day from the details of our invitations and dinner tables to the pure joy on everyone's faces at the reception. Andrew & Emily captured real emotions and not one photo felt forced.

They were encouraging throughout the entire wedding planning process and offered us so much advise not just with photography. Andrew & Emily were really such a joy and so easy to work with and we couldn’t be happier with the experience we had.

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Andrew + Jade Photography 30
  • Marissa

Marissa O'connor · Married on 03/02/2019

They're simply the best!

Emily and Andrew were an absolute joy to work with from the second we met them! It was important to us to have a lot of "moments" captured rather than posed photos and they nailed them all! We truly feel like we're reliving our day every time we look through our photos and can feel the emotion in all of them! We were originally on the fence about a first look and are SO happy we decided to do one! We were able to get so many incredible photos just the two of us - and then with our family and we're so happy with how everything turned out! You instantly feel comfortable around them and they truly are there to service you and make your day about you which isn't always the case in the wedding industry! :) Can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Andrew + Jade Photography 31
    Andrew + Jade Photography 32
    Andrew + Jade Photography 33
    Andrew + Jade Photography 34
    Andrew + Jade Photography 35

Caroline Carmer Haspel · Married on 02/23/2019

Thoughtful, Reliable, and Professional

My husband and I loved working with Andrew and Emily! We would highly recommend them. Neither of us are good at getting our picture taken..really were both quite awkward...but A+E made us feel so natural!!

Also, the turn around time on our photos was very prompt! But unsurprisingly the photos were AMAZING! I don’t know how they managed to be in so many places at once and they really captured every detail I wanted of the big day. We will treasure each special memory they preserved with their beautiful photography!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Emma · Married on 02/17/2019

Just Perfect

Honestly, they were fantastic! They listened and executed exactly what we asked for and we are beyond happy with the results. They were a pleasure to work with, and we are obsessed with the photos. We couldn’t have asked for a better duo to capture our special day!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Andrew + Jade Photography 41
    Andrew + Jade Photography 42

Danielle · Married on 02/02/2019

Wedding Day Dream Team

" When you know, you know". This is what I said to Andrew & Emily when my husband and I decided we wanted them as our wedding day photographers. From the moment we met them there was an instant ease, like sitting down with old friends. They were warm, engaging and truly excited our big day. If you are even for a split second questioning if they are the right fit for you - let me put your mind at ease. They will be one of the best wedding decisions you make!

The way this husband and wife team work together is simply magical. Andrew has such an artistic eye, making each shot elegant and romantic. While Emily has such an eye for detail; catching every hair out of place, helping hold your bouquet when your arm inevitably becomes exhausted, and truly keeping your photo timeline running smoothly. Together they really are a wedding day power team! Adaptable, friendly and professional.

The one of the best pieces of advice I received for choosing your wedding day photographer was, you want someone you and your future spouse will enjoy being around, feel comfortable with and trust. If your lacking in these crucial aspects it shows in your photos. Andrew and Emily bring all of these qualities and more to the table. It is in these qualities as well as their undeniable passion for what they do, that I accredit to our gorgeous photos we are still gushing over.

Andrew & Emily, you guys are the real deal! We loved having you apart of our day and just can't say thank you enough for capturing our wedding.

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Andrew + Jade Photography 51
  • Bre

Bre Carl · Married on 12/01/2018

Engagement and Wedding Photography

I met Andrew and Emily for the first time when they were photographing a friend of mines wedding. I knew instantly I wanted them to be our photographers. The energy they put off was truly amazing, and not to mention the photos they took were just stunning. There is something different and so very special about these two that you don't find a lot. They are so easy to work with, laid back, fun, loving, organized, kind, and so extremely talented! We were blown away by the two of them, and their work. We just got our wedding photos back and can't get enough. They captured every moment you'd want captured and more. I hope that every bride and groom chose to have them, and get to experience how truly incredible they and their work are! Thank you Andrew and Emily, we can't come close to describing how thankful we are! We just love and adore the both of you! :)

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Andrew + Jade Photography 61
    Andrew + Jade Photography 62

Brittany · Married on 11/17/2018

Industry Experts!

Our wedding day was a dream. I am so grateful for Andrew & Emily's professionalism and talent. Our photos are stunning!

Andrew + Jade Photography do so much more than snap photos; Emily was actually the first wedding vendor I spoke with and she held my hand through the entire planning process: made suggestions, provided references, and proved to be a respected expert in the industry.

Emily and Andrew kept the day moving, stayed calm and solution oriented when something/someone was amiss. Their attention to detail makes all the difference and made my husband and I feel so comfortable which really shined in our photos.

Cheers to an amazing day and Andrew + Jade Photography's role in making us look and feel our best.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Tracy Breakell · Married on 11/16/2018

Really Great Photographers

Andrew and Jade were great! From the first moment that I emailed them to the wedding day and after!
    They responded to my email right away..
    which others did not..
    Their follow through was perfect.
    The wedding day was great.. Andrew made us feel comfortable and the photos came out fantastic!
    I would recommend them to everyone I know!
    Thank you both for the great experience!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Andrew + Jade Photography's reply:

Thank you for this amazing review! I absolutely loved being a part of your wedding day and getting to meet you both!! -Andrew

C + J · Married on 11/10/2018

Our Wedding

Andrew and Emily captured our special day (and our engagements photos) better than we could have ever imagined.
    We honestly could not be happier! They are professional, creative and so easy to work with.

We love you A + E!!

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • hannah

hannah · Married on 10/27/2018

The BEST wedding photographers!

We absolutely ADORE Andrew and Emily! Not only are they extremely talented and professional, but they are the sweetest people ever and so much fun to work with!

They made us feel so comfortable from the second we met them and we couldn't be happier with how our photos turned out. They even sent us some sneak peek pictures the night of our wedding! Photography was a top priority for us going into our wedding and they exceeded all expectations.

I could go on and on about Andrew and Emily! They're not just our wedding photographers, they are new friends now! We will cherish our wedding photos forever and we are beyond grateful for them. I highly recommend Andrew and Emily to any bride and groom!

Thank you Andrew and Emily - we love you both!

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Andrew + Jade Photography 63
    Andrew + Jade Photography 64
    Andrew + Jade Photography 65
    Andrew + Jade Photography 66
    Andrew + Jade Photography 67

Andrew + Jade Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this beautiful review! We love you and Josh and are so grateful to call you friends!! Looking forward to watching all that life has to offer the two of you! xoxo

Abby · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Photographers Ever!

Andrew and Emily are the BEST! If I were to do it all over again, I would pick them in a heartbeat.
    If you didn't already know they are a husband and wife team, and they ooze their love for their couples with every meeting. They were professional and personable through every contact (face to face, email, phone call, text, etc). They take a genuine interest in every single one of their couples, and make you feel valued. They also a talent for capturing such beautiful photos of those who don't feel photogenic (ie. me). Our photos turned out beautiful each time (we used them for our e-shoot and wedding). Our friends and family always compliment our photos and say how photogenic we are. Though truth is, my husband and I aren't photogenic; Andrew and Emily are just that good at what they do!
    If you are on the fence about hiring them, just do it! You won't regret it!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Andrew + Jade Photography 73
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Helmer · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing team

Andrew and Emily Jade were an absolute dream team from start to finish. Whether it was recommending vendors or the engagement session or the actual wedding, we loved every minute. And our photos are absolutely stunning and came back so quickly. Everyone says they are incredible magazine-worthy photos. Using Andrew Jade was absolutely one of, if not the, best planning decision we made!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Andrew + Jade Photography 74
    Andrew + Jade Photography 75
    Andrew + Jade Photography 76
    Andrew + Jade Photography 77
    Andrew + Jade Photography 78
    Andrew + Jade Photography 79

Andrew + Jade Photography's reply:

This review made me cry. Thank you so much! We love you both and are SO SO thankful for you!! We are so thrilled with how your photos turned out too!

Makenna · Married on 04/28/2018

Best Wedding Photographers

Andrew and Emily were so fun and easy to work with! Their style of photography is beautiful and all of our wedding photos turned out picture perfect. They are both so efficient, and made everyone feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We could not be happier with our photos and feel so fortunate to have had Andrew and Emily capture our special day!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Taylor · Married on 04/14/2018

Where to begin?! My husband Eric and I have nothing but positive things to say about our experience with Andrew + Jade Photography. If I could give them a 6th star I would. They were kind, professional and genuinely pleasant to be around.

For our engagement shoot they took time out of their family vacation to photograph us in Charlotte, North Carolina where my husband and I live. Originally, we had scheduled a Saturday evening for the shoot but got interrupted by an unexpected storm. Instead of calling it quits Andrew offered to shoot us the following day.

On wedding day Emily Jade and Andrew were there to capture every special moment. They were prepared with scissors to cut hanger loops out of my dress when everyone else forgot, carried around a back up pair of shoes for me so that my wedding day shoes did not get dirty and because they are a couple themselves they captured so many moments that I do not think other photographers would have. We are forever grateful to them!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Andrew + Jade Photography 87
    Andrew + Jade Photography 88
    Andrew + Jade Photography 89

Kira · Married on 03/30/2018

My husband and I could not be happier that Emily and Andrew captured our wedding day! We instantly clicked with them, and had so much fun working with them through every step of the planning process. They are amazing photographers and the sweetest people, and they made us feel so comfortable and loved during every moment of our engagement session and throughout our wedding day. Our wedding day was a dream and we are reminded of that perfect day every time we look at our beautiful photographs. We feel so blessed to call Emily and Andrew our photographers and friends, and we recommend them to everyone for any occasion with all of our hearts.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Cynthia · Married on 03/24/2018

I hired Andrew and Emily for my September wedding and from start to finish they have been nothing but amazing to work with! Photography was #1 on my list and I knew from the moment I met them they would be the one to capture my special day. They had a calming positive energy that was so needed for me and my fiance!
    Not only did they provide us with amazing engagement photos the wedding photos were out of this world gorgeous!! Emily even sent me sneak peaks the week after our wedding, I was shocked because most of my friends have waited months for wedding photos to come back!!!

Do yourself a favor and hire these amazing people!! Thank you Andrew and Emily for making my wedding day look and like the fairy tale it was.
    Cynthia & Adam Linzy

Sent on 10/09/2018

Jennifer O’Brien · Married on 03/03/2018

The absolute best! Amazing people and beautiful work.

Right when we got engaged I knew I wanted Andrew and Emily Jade to shoot our wedding. I had always loved their work and admired from afar.

When I sent inquiries to a number of photographers I was biased to AndrewJade Photography and then when I got their response it sealed the deal. I just felt so comfortable with them and this was all before even meeting them!

I even sent them some a couple our date and venue options to check their availability and they helped us avoid a date that it usually rains on. Sure enough, when that date came it rained!!

We felt at ease on our wedding day and like we could just be in the moment because we knew they were capturing it all. EmilyJade even let me borrow her lipstick through the night!

We cannot say enough positive things about AndrewJade Photography!! It’s now almost 8 months later and I still love looking through all of our wedding pictures!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Andrew + Jade Photography 101
    Andrew + Jade Photography 102

Bri · Married on 02/10/2018

Wedding Photography

Andrew Jade Photography has a unique and beautiful way of capturing the raw and emotional feelings of your special day. Emily and Andrew are there with you along every step of your wedding process and day. They have a way of making you feel relax and beautiful in your skin. I highly recommend Andrew Jade Photography for any bride and groom looking to capture their love.

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Andrew + Jade Photography 112
    Andrew + Jade Photography 113
    Andrew + Jade Photography 114

Crystal · Married on 09/15/2017

My husband and I are completely blown away with the photos we got back from our wedding!! The day was a blur of excitement and activity and it is so wonderful to have these memories captured so I can be reminded over and over again how amazing our day was. We had to switch venues halfway thru the planning process and both Andrew and Emily were so patient with us. Their personalities are the perfect balance of professionalism and FUN and it was so wonderful having them there to capture our joy! Without hesitation we recommend Andrew Jade Photography!! Their work is above and beyond anything we could have expected.

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Andrew + Jade Photography 120
    Andrew + Jade Photography 121
  • Nelson & Erika

erika grace · Married on 02/19/2017

What a pleasure! I cannot believe our time working with Andrew and Emily Jade is over!!! WOW! Where has this year gone?!
    A&E are new FRIENDS, not just another vendor.

You will be so pleased with both the quality of Andrew & Emily Jades' work and their genuine interest in your story and your unique vision for your wedding. I have consistently been impressed with their artistry, their eye for 'real moments,' and their promptness when delivering photos and timeline for one of the biggest days of your LIFE!

Andrew truly has a gift for capturing the portrait and Emily Jade brings a little bit of anthro to the mix of your candids and the result... truly MAGICAL! I hope you get the chance to work with two of the most wonderful people on your special day and I hope you get the chance to reminisce over and over again the feelings and excitement they will help you hold onto for the rest of your life with the beautiful images they capture.

Thank you both, we love you! - Erika & Nelson Faerber