38 Reviews for Andrew Jackson's Hermitage, Home of the People's President

Clean Up (1)
Outside Cake (1)
Outside Alcohol (1)
38 Andrew Jackson's Hermitage, Home of the People's President Reviews

The Hermitage is absolutely beautiful. Kellie has been fabulous with helping us plan our special fay.

Profile Picture Nicki, 10/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Just wow. I cannot say enough amazing things about this venue. Most of all, the team was absolutely incredible. I felt such a personal experience without a Erica, and it made all the difference. Best day of my life. Couldn't have found a more perfect match.

Profile Picture Amber Lynn, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Words cannot express how wonderful our experience was with the Hermitage! Erica, Kellie and the other staff we worked with, helped me to finalize all of our plans and brought all my ideas to life! They communicated with me all the time, and were very organized. They made our wedding day and whole experience go so smoothly. They were so accommodating and helped in every way possible. Not to mention, The Hermitage is one of the most beautiful places in Nashville! Our photos are stunning because of the beautiful location. We had a lot of out of town guests, and they enjoyed touring the grounds before hand. Love love love that we chose to have our wedding and reception here!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up

Cabin by the Spring was the perfect location for our wedding and reception. The staff was wonderful to work with and very accommodating when planning our wedding. We have had so many people contact us since the wedding and tell us it was the best wedding they had ever been to and that they loved the location!! Thank you Ben and Emily!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Outside Cake, Parking, Set Up

Our wedding was a dream come true at Andrew Jackson's Hermitage! Our ceremony took place at the historic Hermitage Church followed by the reception at the Tulip Grove Mansion. Both spaces were charming and beautiful, but even more impressive was the staff. Our Wedding Coordinator Emily Piepenbrink was the BEST! Emily and her team were very professional, detail-oriented, but most of all, incredibly friendly. As a hospitality professional myself, I greatly appreciated this. She made our wedding the best day ever (even in the rain)! I would highly recommend booking an event or wedding at The Hermitage! If you do, ask for Emily! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kellie , 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Whenever I had questions the staff was more than helpful and quick to respond. There were several times I needed to come out to the venue and they were great about setting up convenient times. The day of was perfect :)

Profile Picture User4925047, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an absolutely wonderful and amazing experience with The Hermitage and their staff. They were fantastic to work with, responsive, straight forward and always pleasant. We absolutely loved working with Bonnie in particular. She made us feel so comfortable. She and her team did an absolutely phenomenal job executing our plans and ideas into a spectacular day. We could not have asked for a better experience or a more perfect day!

Profile Picture User5100295, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have had a fabulous experience with the team at the Hermitage. My ceremony and reception is at The Cabin by the Spring this weekend, and working with Bonnie has made me feel so relaxed. She knows what works and what doesn't in the venue, and she is great at listening to what it is you really want out of your day. Ben was a dream with coordinating details on the front end, and they've gone above and beyond to make sure everything runs smoothly on the day-of. You can't beat the price for the beauty you get with this venue. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lacey, 5/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our daughter's reception was held at the Cabin by the Spring on the Hermitage property. Great venue. They made us as comfortable as possible with the cold temperatures. Facilities were great.

Profile Picture Leigh Ann, 11/15/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at the Hermitage are fantastic!! I could not be happier with my wedding experience at the Cabin by the Spring. It was beautiful!! My husband, our families, and I could not have been happier with how our special day turned out!!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 9/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at the Tulip Grove Mansion, at the Hermitage. It was so beautiful! The price was reasonable and the location is convenient for downtown Nashville and the airport for out of town guest. They were so easy to work with, and the staff is amazing! Bonnie and Ben were both amazing! Ben set up our event and was so nice and willing to help. Bonnie helped out on the day of the wedding! She was amazing! Helped with what ever we needed and she was so sweet! We loved that our wedding was at a historic venue and we loved the old southern charm tulip grove had! Have your wedding here!!!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have asked for a more perfect venue. It was hot (no AC back in the days of Andrew Jackson) but the staff was amazing, the venue and grounds were gorgeous, the day could not have been more perfect or beautiful. I would definitely recommend getting married there for anyone that is looking for a really cool venue with lots of charm and beauty! Thanks everyone at the Hermitage who made my day so amazing!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/24/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The entire team was so helpful and accommodating. Bonnie was our coordinator for the day, and she went out of her way to make everything perfect. I would highly recommend this venue for an intimate and beautiful wedding.

Profile Picture Janice, 10/18/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my reception at The Hermitage under a white tent behind the Tulip Grove Mansion. Everything was beautiful! The staff was great and easy to work with throughout my planning! The grounds are fabulous, and I would recommend this venue 100 times over!

Profile Picture Hailey, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

So very easy to work with everyone at The Hermitage. I rented the Cabin by the Spring for both my wedding and reception. It was absolutely beautiful! Wouldn't have done it any other way.

Profile Picture Maggie, 5/12/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the first e-mail until the final goodbye this experience has been amazing! Samantha and her staff were always so helpful and gracious. We opted to include a tour of the mansion for our guest between the ceremony and the reception. My daughter was married in the church on the property and the reception was at The Cabin By the Springs.

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/9/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff was very helpful in planning and also on the day of the wedding. They were very professional and it seemed we were the most important people on our special day. The wedding was perfect. I could not have asked for anyone for anything more.

Profile Picture Sherry, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was nothing short of amazing. All of my guests loved the venue. Sam and her staff were so great to work with and made sure everything went smoothly. Sam was always quick to answer emails and any questions I had about the property. Sue, the event manager, went above and beyond her duties to ensure that everything was taken care of on the day of. The whole Hermitage staff is wonderful and I highly recommend having a wedding here if you are looking for a gorgeous historic venue with superb customer service.

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/29/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful and historic location for an outdoor wedding. Staff was responsive and coordinated well on our wedding day. Only issue was that the area was still publicly accessible and some people walked around reception. Other than that I would recommend this location to anyone looking for a pretty venue.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ivy, 5/5/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Hermitage was a gorgeous venue for our April wedding. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. Our attendant for the ceremony and reception went above and beyond what was expected to make sure that the day went as smooth as possible. We would highly recommend this site to anyone who is looking for a beautiful ceremony or reception location that is steeped in history!

Profile Picture Candias, 4/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When Rachel and Kenneth decided they wanted an outside venue for their wedding I went into panic mode... Being an event planner for 20 years I knew the risk and logistical issues that could potentially arise. After site visits to numerous places we settled into Tulip Grove Mansion. Samantha Spector, The Hermitage Event Coordinator; Sue Pate The Hermitage Hostess and The Hermitage Grounds Crew were amazing!! Samantha was easy to communicate with through numerous emails, phone calls and site visits making Rachel & Kenneth's Wedding Day fabulous. The grounds crew busied themselves by painting, mowing and uncovering a beautiful garden area behind Tulip Grove Mansion where Rachel & Kenneth held their ceremony. Ms. Pate was on site for the rehearsal and ceremony/reception and helped us with set up. Ms. Pate was so knowable about the grounds and was able to give a brief history to each curious guest. At the end of the day I felt like I was able to host my daughter’s wedding at my own home. The old house rejoiced with us in the happiness and beauty of that day. Thanks again, to The Staff of The Hermitage. You guys were wonderful!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/24/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a beautiful reheardsal dinner by the Cabin-by-the-Spring at the Hermitage. Linda was great to work with--very responsive and professional. The price to rent the cabin was very good, though the catering prices seemed high (although quite typical for catering). The location was beautiful and the food was quite good!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/15/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Emily Piepenbrink was my wedding planner there, and she was incredible! Very helpful throughout the planning process and took care of lots of details the day of. She also took my vision for the wedding and made it all come to life! She took care of al my venders and I was able to plan my perfect wedding in 3 months while working because of her help! The Venue was gorgeous and everything I wanted!

Profile Picture Holli, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Event Planning, Outside Alcohol, Parking

I loved the Hermitage as a venue. We rented Rachel's Chapel for our ceremony and Tulip Grove for our reception. Both are beautiful and require minimal decoration. I also hired their event coordinator, Bonnie, and she and her team were worth every penny. I handed it over to them on my wedding day and was free to enjoy the rest worry-free. The only reason that flexibility was down a half-point is because it is a historic site and there are just some things you can't do in order to preserve the integrity of the site. However, the staff was flexible and helpful. Very few brides can say that everything went perfectly, but I can and a lot of that is thanks to the Hermitage and the staff.

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/5/14, 1 Review