Andrea Ferris Events Reviews

Andrea Ferris Events 2
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 06/29/2019

Calm and Kind Wedding Professional

Andrea is an amazing events planner who went above and beyond to make our wedding day vision come to life. We were planning from two different cities, the bride had to have surgery three months before the wedding, and a family member's deployment change our entire wedding date. Through all of this chaos, Andrea brought her calm, cool, and collected nature while ensuring our wedding day was what we had hoped it would be. I highly recommend Andrea's services to anyone getting married in Southwestern Virginia and plan to use her help with events in the future.

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Andrea Ferris Events 4

Virginia Garden · Married on 06/08/2019

Highly Recommended!

I can't say enough good things about Andrea Ferris Events! Andrea is calm and unflappable, but easygoing and non-intrusive. She pays attention to, and handles with ease, every detail of the wedding. She is also very knowledgeable about vendors, protocol, food and drink, cake, flowers, and every aspect of the wedding. She reminds you of things that you did not think of, but does not have her own agenda; she wants what you want. I am so happy to have had her working with us. My daughter's wedding was two weeks ago, and it was truly stress-free. I highly recommend Andrea Ferris Events!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Cody M Solberg · Married on 05/25/2019

Andrea is an incredible asset for any wedding!

Without a doubt Andrea was by far one of the best assets we had on our wedding day. She made sure my husband, our families, and our wedding party were all in our appropriate places, all while effortlessly keeping our day on schedule and ensuring all of our details were in place. Andrea was so incredibly helpful through the entire process and an absolute joy to have on our wedding day. We couldn't have imaged the success of our wedding day without her help, generous spirit, and charming attitude.

Sent on 07/08/2019

S Via · Married on 11/24/2018

Smooth wedding planning process with enjoyable wedding day

Andrea did a wonderful job as both a wedding planner and day-of coordinator. She helped us plan a traditional wedding in under 8 months, and kept us on schedule throughout the planning process. She provided good recommendation for vendors and gave helpful suggestions for flowers, favors, etc. Andrea is great about following up after planning meetings and was very responsive over email whenever I had a question.

As a day of coordinator, Andrea worked with us to create a timeline with a realistic amount of wiggle room/padding, so we never felt rushed throughout the day. She communicated with vendors and the venue to ensure everyone was working on the same schedule and knew who was arriving when.

Overall, I am very happy that I used Andrea Ferris Events for both wedding planning and day-of coordination. She made the wedding planning process more discrete and manageable. On my wedding day, I did not have to worry about anything and I got to truly enjoy the day.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Perisa · Married on 04/21/2018

My husband and I got married this past April. Our wedding was a dream and so much of that was thanks to Andrea's hard work and dedication to bringing our vision to life. She was ALWAYS available for our many questions and needs. She went above and beyond to make our families feel included and to ensure that everything ran smoothly. The wedding party was able to relax and enjoy the day, instead of focusing on little details. We highly recommend Andrea as the best wedding coordinator!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Andra · Married on 10/15/2016

Andrea went above and beyond her duties as our Wedding Coordinator! I can say that our day went very smoothly, and I have her to thanks! Wedding Days are stressful, but ours wasn't because Andrea took care of everything. She saved the day more than once and our guests enjoyed having an organized ceremony/reception. She is the best!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Kristina · Married on 09/12/2015

I could not have planned my wedding without Andrea's expertise! We had a large guest list and many moving parts. Andrea evaluated proposals from vendors, created a timeline for our wedding day, and was available to answer any questions I had throughout the process. She was professional and friendly at all times with everyone involved in the wedding. Overall it was a great experience!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Terri · Married on 07/30/2011

Andrea is fantastic!

Andrea was excellent! She was always professional, helpful, enthusiastic, competent and a pleasure with which to work. She was indispensable on the day of the wedding. We would not have made it through the day without her.

Sent on 12/16/2018