Andrea Ferris Events Reviews

Andrea Ferris Events View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Anah T. Getting married on 04/01/2022

Quite simply, she's the best.

I thought I didn't need a wedding planner but after having Andrea as my wedding planner, everyone needs one. Well, everyone doesn't just need a wedding planner, everyone needs Andrea as their wedding planner. She seriously is the best and we cannot sing her praises enough!
    Breann G. Married on 10/23/2021

She’s the best!

Andrea is the best! We started planning our wedding late and couldn’t of done it without her. She took all of the stress away from planning, especially the day of. We are so appreciative of her and hope to work with her again in the future!
  • Alan
    Alan Married on 10/19/2021

Incredible!

Andrea was absolutely amazing! Hands down was the best investment we made for our wedding. Her kindness and professionalism were unmatched and I can’t imagine how our day would’ve been without her! She kept us on time and was there for anything we needed. She was the sole reason our wedding was such a beautiful success! Highly recommend!
    Sharon K. Married on 10/16/2021

Wedding planning 3 hours away!

Andrea kept me sane. It’s really that simple, weddings are stressful!
    Andrea took care of every issue we asked of her. She knew what to ask of us and listened. She did her research as our wedding was 3 hrs away and not her stomping ground, so it took some extra work. She assured me everything would be great and it was perfect!
    She is calm, professional, funny and she listens.
    I would recommend her to anyone!
    Sean T. Married on 10/02/2021

Incredible

The experience my wife and I received from Andrea was top notch. I never knew how vital having a wedding planner would be, and I am incredibly thankful that not only did we make the choice to hire one, but specifically her. She made life easy, and went above and beyond with planning, scheduling appointments, suggesting vendors, and running the day of flawlessly. She listened to every detail we wanted and didn’t want, and nailed everything. If you don’t chose Andrea to do your wedding, you have made a mistake.
  • Aidan
    Aidan G. Married on 09/25/2021

AFE is a MUST HAVE if you are planning a wedding and you want to be sane

Thank goodness my sister got married first, because she was the guinea pig, and we decided we could have an ~organized family friend~ help us handle coordinating everything on her wedding day. We were wrong. It was still a beautiful day, but it was more stressful than it needed to be. Like forgot-transportation-for-the-bride-to-the-church stressful.

We had meetings with 3-4 coordinators a few months into my wedding planning adventure. I have a background in art, graphic design, etc., so I had a pretty clear picture of how I wanted the day to go and did a lot of projects DIY, but I knew I needed someone to help keep track of everything, keep us on time, remember all little details and keep me sane.

After our first meeting, my mom and I were sold on Andrea with AFE. She was smart, confident and approachable and seemed on top of it. You could tell she had been in the planning business a long time. Andrea helped every step of the way, even though Erin, one of her team members, would ultimately be there with us on the day of. The timeline she put together for us (after many back and forths where she was VERY patient with us) was so instrumental in ensuring the day ran smoothly. She corralled all my many vendors, so I could focus on executing the last minute little details and not worry about hunting down bus drivers.

Erin was just as capable and a such a help on the day of the wedding. We had a lot of moving parts and pieces -- individually-stamped macarons for each guest with tiny cake stands, hundreds of bud vases that needed to be placed and filled, 150+ seating chart plant markers that needed to be planted in our planter boxes, etc.

During the reception, she was a quiet sense of calm, asking if she could get us drinks throughout the night, packing up all the gifts and cards into our car, so we didn't have to do it ourselves, etc. Just knowing that she was there, directing us, made everything run smoothly.

If you are on the fence about hiring a planner, I can assure you, it is worth it. It is a small investment for what you get, on a very important day. It's worth it, so you don't forget simple syrup, special glasses for toasting, transportation for the bridal party(!), items for detail shots, a cake cutter, and more. But most importantly, it allows you (and your parents or siblings or MOH) to relax and enjoy what the day is all about.

Thank you, Andrea and Erin!!
    Elizabeth B. Married on 09/19/2021

On Top of Everything!

The idea of planning a wedding, even a small one, stressed me out completely, but after my first meeting with Andrea, I felt much more comfortable and confident moving forward with the whole process. From the beginning details until the day of the wedding, she handled it all seamlessly and professionally; whether in person, over Zoom, through email or text, Andrea was readily available to answer any questions I had, calm any worries, and offer necessary reminders. She was truly on top of everything, and because I knew that I could trust her to handle it all, I was able to focus on just enjoying the wedding day.
    Marie W. Married on 09/19/2021

Excellent service. A truly wonderful experience.

Andrea and her staff were pleasant, professional and very well organized. Her team did a top notch job. Thank you!
  • Ian
    Ian W. Married on 08/28/2021

Andrea is Awesome!

wasnt sure if we needed a wedding planner or not, but boy was I mistaken. we definetly needed one and Andrea helped out so much. we could not be more grateful. very professional and kind and patient. we could not have pulled it off without her!
  • JoAnn
    Joann E. Married on 07/17/2021

Andrea is wonderful. 5 star!

Andrea was wonderful. She answered every question before the wedding and calmed my nerves repeatedly. She offered very good advice on many topics and diplomatically resolved some tricky family issues. She communicated numerous times with the vendors and kept them in line. The ceremony and reception ran very very smoothly. Many guests said it was the best wedding they had ever attended. Andrea is the BEST!
    Tara H. Married on 07/10/2021

Wonderful Service

She went above and beyond what my expectations were. The wedding went without a single problem and I do not believe it could have gone better without her.
    Jett T. Married on 06/05/2021

Linda Taylor, Mother of the Bride

Andrea was recommended to us by our venue (The Taubman Museum of Art) She was the “dot your i and cross your t ) , the gap girl and the CEO of everything wedding! She was calm, cool and collected from the beginning to the clean up, load up end of everything! She enabled all of us (Bride and Groom, family, and wedding party) to relax and enjoy! She was trustworthy of our “everything”! We absolutely highly recommend her!
    Anne L. Married on 05/22/2021

Wonderful to work with

Andrea helped bring shape and structure to our ideas for the wedding. She calmed our nerves and helped us make lots of decisions that would have been overwhelming without her perspective. She also stepped in and took care of coordinating details with many of our vendors, which helped immensely and took many details off our shoulders. We felt prepared and relaxed (as much as that's possible! ) on the day of the wedding because of all the preparation that had been done. We were able to focus on the ceremony and our guests knowing that everything was taken care of and that we were in good hands.
    Elizabeth L. Married on 05/22/2021

Best Decision Made

Andrea (and staff) handled our event with ease - they helped us make decisions, gave great advice, were super professional and a pleasure to work with. I have told friends that if I have another event it will be scheduled around them!
  • Maggee
    Maggee D. Married on 03/02/2021

Trust was absolutely key.

I had been debating on whether the need for a day-of coordinator was necessary. As a planner myself, I had a hard time "letting go" and allowing someone else to take the reins on my big day. Upon our first exploratory call, I trusted that Andrea was the right person to pass those reins onto. She was so polished, buttoned up, and professional from that initial call, all the way through the final invoice. She took all my planning and was able to execute on my final vision so that I could take the time on the actual day to truly enjoy the experience of the wedding without the worry that the candles wouldn't get on the tables, or that the timing of the speeches didn't get out of whack. I definitely didn't look back once hiring Andrea, and I'm so grateful for her help and hard work to make my wedding day come to life exactly how I hoped.
    Cindy M. Married on 02/10/2021

Superb performance

Andrea (Andrea Ferris Events) was highly recommended to us and she was truly the most delightful and helpful person for the role of Wedding Coordinator we could ask for. The tasks she took off our shoulders and the peace of mind she gave with just a look or nod was priceless to us. The absolute best choice!!!!
    Mary K. Married on 09/26/2020

Wedding Weekend Perfection

Andrea executed the wedding weekend in such a graceful professional manner with her eye always on every detail! She made sure the MOB and bride relaxed and enjoyed every minute! Her timeline and details were completed yet her flexibility was just as important and the weekend was perfect! Thank you Andrea! You’re the best!
    Suzanne G. Married on 07/18/2020

Organized and Professional

Andrea and Erin were wonderful! We used day-of planning services which included creating the timeline for the day, contacting all the vendors and being there on the day of the wedding to coordinate everything. And everything went perfectly and beautifully. I would highly recommend using AFE!
    Julie A. Married on 04/25/2020

Great Experience!

I cannot say enough good things about Andrea! I don't know what we would have done without her as our wedding coordinator. She is extremely knowledgeable, organized and professional, yet willing to adjust and accommodate for any changes, even at the last minute! She worked with us during the pandemic and was so flexible when we had to move the wedding date five times due to Covid-19! I highly recommend her!
    Laura K. Married on 04/18/2020

Incredible Experience

Andrea's level of service was exceptional! From the first day we contacted her she was quick to respond and very detailed oriented. I was never overwhelmed as Andrea took on all the day of planning. She even gathered important information for us (Executive order - Stay at home order, information around social distancing, limit on guests, impact it had on our ceremony and photography etc) as our special day happened during COVID. She was in constant contact with all our vendors, given the fact that with every day, requirements changed. She took on all changes with a positive attitude and was extremely helpful through it all. She went above and beyond my expectations and I can't have imagined going ahead with our wedding without her help!
    Lesley A. Married on 04/18/2020

Wedding Coordinator

Andrea was incredible throughout our whole experience. She took on a lot of the communication with our vendors and helped us tremendously to iron out all of the details for our wedding day. We felt we did not have to worry about anything on our wedding day and she made everything go so smoothly. She is also just an overall kind human and such a joy to work with. 10/10 would recommend.
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen B. Married on 11/16/2019

Absolutely wonderful coordinator!

Andrea is absolutely wonderful. I can't express enough how easy she was to work with. She thought of things that we hadn't even considered. She was very well organized and detail-oriented. I will recommend Andrea to everyone I know that is looking for an event-coordinator. My wedding party and guests all made comments on how great she was and on how helpful she was during our wedding day. She knew exactly where everyone should be and kept us all on track. My husband and I couldn't have pulled the day off without her. I would give her over 5 stars if I could!
  • Candice
    Candice M. Married on 10/26/2019

Planner Perfection

Andrea (Andrea Ferris Events) is the ultimate wedding coordinator - she made the months leading up to the wedding and the day-of absolute perfection. Not only is she organized, responsive, and professional, but she provides such comfort and care throughout the entire process. All of my other vendors made a point to mention to me how Andrea has been the best coordinator they have ever worked with. Andrea Ferris Events is by far the best coordinator/planner you could hire!
    Gaby P. Married on 10/05/2019

Best wedding planner

Andrea Ferris is simply awesome! A delight to work with - highly recommend her.