Andre LaCour Photography Reviews

Andre LaCour Photography 6
Andre LaCour Photography 7

Molly Hunley · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing and short notice

Andre was the hero of our wedding- our original photographer had a family emergency and could not be at our wedding. Andre received my call at 12 PM the day before the wedding. Not only did he reorganize his schedule to fit us in, but he was an absolute pleasure to work with. His team is amazing and we were so lucky to have them. Thank you again!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Andre LaCour Photography 8

Andre LaCour Photography's reply:

Thanks Molly, it was a pleasure to be a part of your beautiful wedding! I'll never forget you dad's heartfelt and hilarious toast!

Lesley · Married on 06/23/2018

Andre LaCour Photography did an amazing job capturing the special moments of our wedding. Maria, our lead photographer, was exceptional & incredibly talented. Not only were the pictures extraordinary and fabulous but Maria was able to rein in our gigantic families and make it so that everyone had their moment to take an amazing picture with us, the bride and groom. Maria’s eye for beauty and detail made for some exquisite photos of us outdoors near the beautiful lake shore with the amazing Chicago skyline in the background. From pictures filled with love to pictures of fun, we could not have been any happier with our wedding photos from Andre LaCour Photography.

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2018

Andre and Maria were fantastic to work with during the planning process and the day of the wedding. They were very accommodating to our requests and made to sure capture all of our special moments. They also made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera, which was a big win for us. I loved the finished product, and I can't wait to see our album once it is finalized. I would highly recommend!!

Anslee · Married on 10/21/2017

We could not be more ecstatic about our wedding photos! They are just glorious. After a few changes in the planning phase, I really decided to just back off and let Andre and Maria take control. They were a joy the whole day and captured absolutely stunning photos. Going with Andre Lacour Photography was the best vendor decision of our wedding!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Andre LaCour Photography 9
    Andre LaCour Photography 10
    Andre LaCour Photography 11

Andre LaCour Photography's reply:

We were honored to be a part of your day and loved being there! So much fun photographing you two and meeting the families! Thanks for choosing us!

Katerina · Married on 10/01/2017

The best decision we made was hiring Andre and his team for our engagement and wedding pictures. Andre's work is phenomenal. Our engagement pictures were truly amazing and unique and EVERYONE has been asking us who our photographer was. We were married last weekend and Andre along with Maria and his team were so professional, kind, and made sure to get great shots. Everywhere we turned there was a camera, I doubt they missed anything! Andre even ran through a park setting up and packing up at different spots to make sure we got our outdoor photos quickly. We can't wait to see our wedding pictures, we are sure they will be amazing! HIRE HIM you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Andre LaCour Photography's reply:

Katerina, it was such a pleasure being a part of your day! We loved it! Everything was beautiful, especially your dress and the way your husband looks at you- magic!
  • anastasia

anastasia · Married on 09/30/2017

We just received a sneak-peek video of our wedding photos today and I was so impressed that I instantly wanted to write a review recommending Andre & team! These aren't just wedding pictures to him - they're art! Even while we were taking pictures around the city, my cousins (professional editorial photographers) told me "this guy's the real deal." I also appreciated how easy he was to work with on the day of the wedding. You spend a good portion of your day with the photographer, so it's important you get along, and Andre was the perfect mix of fun, amiable, and professional. Thank you Andre & team - can't wait to see the rest of the photos!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Andre LaCour Photography 12
    Andre LaCour Photography 13
    Andre LaCour Photography 14

Andre LaCour Photography's reply:

It was such a pleasure and SUCH a gorgeous wedding! Absolutely fabulous! Days like yours are why we do what we do!
  • User6570601 · 1+ year ago

Andre was amazing to work with! He was very responsive and gave a lot of great advice on how to make sure everything for our photos and other aspects of our wedding day went smoothly. My husband and I don't have a lot of experience with having professional photos taken of ourselves. Andre made us feel very comfortable and helped us come up with a lot of cute poses. It even started drizzling during our outdoor photoshoot and he was willing to keep going so that we could get all the photos we wanted. After the wedding we received a link to all of our photos within a few weeks which was a lot quicker than most! Overall, Andre was amazing to work with and I would definitely recommend him to any Chicago bride.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Andre LaCour Photography's reply:

Thanks! We love what we do and put our heart into it...we have the best couples!

Jayna · Married on 10/15/2016

Honestly, it does not get any better than Andre LaCour Photography. When I started looking for a photographer for our wedding, I looked at Chicago Magazine. Literally every photo I cut out was that of Andre LaCour Photography. These are not just photos, these are heirlooms for generations of your family to come. Andre and Maria captured our Greek wedding and the symbolism behind it with generations of tradition while at the same time incorporating personality, class, and style to every moment. I will 100% be using Andre LaCour Photography for future events, and singing his praises not only in Chicago, but nationwide. Choose this team. You will not regret it. Thank you LaCour team!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Andre LaCour Photography's reply:

Jayna, YOU are the best! Hoping to get to Cali for a visit!

Christina · Married on 08/07/2016

As you can tell from the website, Andre’s photos are very high quality and amazing. Not only is Andre a fantastic photographer, he is also a great person to work with. Andre was very flexible, easy to talk to and a great problem solver. Andre was always willing to hear my concerns and ensure they were addressed even when he couldn’t solve them himself. One example was how he helped me resolve changing my mind on a backdrop. My husband and I decided we didn’t want to pay for a backdrop and thought the venue was fine without one. When I saw the venue again about 2 days before the wedding, I realized it was not fine and I wanted a backdrop. I called Andre and he didn’t provide backdrops but asked who I was using as my DJ and said they do backdrops, and advised me to call them and ask. I thought it would be too late and he said they may be able to do it and I should go ahead and call. He was right and I was very pleased that I didn’t have to be stuck with my decision of no backdrop! Andre did a great job of helping me figure out a solution. He was also very accommodating to my requests. I had a unique idea I wanted to execute and Andre gave a great suggestion that I ended up using and my guests were very appreciative of it. He also did a great job of rearranging the day when my hair and make-up artist was late finishing resulting in a late start. There were many things Andre did that went above and beyond and my husband and I am very appreciative of Andre’s services and we're sure you will be too!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Andre LaCour Photography's reply:

Thank You so much Christina! We want all our clients to have fun and enjoy their day! and we'll do whatever it takes!

Samantha · Married on 10/31/2015

Andre was professional, thoughtful and dedicated from the beginning. Leading up to our wedding, Andre was sure to communicate regularly and made us feel at ease as the day approached. After getting to know him during our engagement shoot, we confirmed that it was a great match! Andre was having so much fun with us during our engagement shoot that he and his assistant decided to take us to additional locations. They continued to think outside the box and maneuver around the city in order to capture the best possible photo!

At our wedding, he was nothing short of patient and efficient. With plenty of assistant photographers, they were able to capture our special day from different angles and perspectives. Andre Lacour is one of the best in the industry!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Andre LaCour Photography's reply:

Thanks Samantha! You and Jason are awesome-I'loved all your special touches including the personalized gym shoes!

Brittany · Married on 10/31/2015

They did an amazing job on my wedding and everyone LOVES my pictures. Maria was awesome to work with. She was creative, professional, and helped to make my wedding everything I dreamed it to be.

Sent on 04/01/2016

Andre LaCour Photography's reply:

Maria loved photographing your wedding and we both agreed that you were absolutely stunning in that dress!

Camille · Married on 09/26/2015

Andre is a pleasure to work with! He certainly has a distinctive aesthetic - you know an Andre Lacour photo when you see it- but his commitment to understanding your needs and wants shines through. He is willing to flex within his own style to meet your preferences. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and I think that was reflected in our photos.

Andre is also at the top of his craft - and it shows. He is professional, experienced and efficient. What's more, every photo from the candid shots to the more formal, feels 100% genuine and authentic; not superficial or overly posed or "artsy" for the sake of being artsy. He captured moments and memories I get to relive each time I look at our photos.

If he is within your budget, he is worth every penny. He's the first and only photographer I recommend to future brides.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Andre LaCour Photography's reply:

Thanks for your beautiful comments! Had a wonderful time being a part of your wedding!

Andre and his team were a pleasure to work with from the start and went above and beyond on our wedding day. We could not have been happier with all of our photos (and there were many!) and all the unforgettable moments he was able to capture. No detail was missed! I highly recommend him and his team.

Andre LaCour Photography's reply:

Much appreciated! It really is a team effort (you can't see them, but they are taking a bow) !
  • Z

Zena · Married on 07/31/2015

Andre was nothing short of incredible. His work was more than that of a wedding photographer, it was of an artist who understood the medium. The advantage was that he worked professional in print and commercial settings, so he could bring a different eye to what we wanted.

The best part was his ability to bring to life a specific photo my husband wanted for our bridal party. It was a Variety Magazine young hollywood photograph that we recreated with our own touch. It was a great and unique way to showcase our style and his skill and it made for an incredibly memorable photograph that nobody has replicated.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Andre LaCour Photography's reply:

It really was a spectacular wedding and I love it when clients want and appreciate the artistic photos :)

Andre photography is so great! We chose Andre, because we saw what an amazing job he did with my sister's wedding, and he definitely lived up to his reputation again for our wedding. Andre and Michelle were very helpful, professional, and fun. They really took charge on the day of and kept things going as needed. Our photos turned out beautiful and really captured every moment we would want to look back on! We are in the process of narrowing down our photos for an album, and we are having so much trouble, because each and every shot is just amazing. We are so sad our day is over, but it is so great to have such an array of gorgeous photos to help us relive our perfect day and memories over and over again! I would highly recommend Andre/Michelle to any future bride and groom. You will NOT be disappointed!

Andre LaCour Photography's reply:

It was such a pleasure to be a part of your day...let's do it again! How's a 5th anniversary party sound :)

Caroline · Married on 05/09/2015

I feel very lucky to have had Maria LaCour (Andre’s wife) as my wedding photographer. Not only did she capture incredible images, but she was also such a warm and lovely person to have around on my wedding day. I wholeheartedly recommend Maria and Andre’s team for wedding or special event photography. I will always treasure the images Maria captured and so does my family. A huge thank you!

Andre LaCour Photography's reply:

Maria is blushing and she says thank you. She truly loves photographing weddings. Leaving our children on Saturday's isn't easy, but comments like yours keep us going!

Tricia · Married on 04/25/2015

Andre was very professional and helpful and my pictures turned out wonderful

Sent on 02/02/2016

Andre LaCour Photography's reply:

Tricia, you and Joe were awesome. Thanks for braving the chilly weather for the great skyline photos at the Aquarium!

Great wedding photographer. Will do business again!

Sent on 02/07/2016

Andre LaCour Photography's reply:

Thanks! Our greatest compliment is future business :)

Marcia · Married on 04/17/2015

Andre LaCour is hands down the best wedding photographer! He provides great services to his brides and wedding party. Him and his staff are very respectful and will do anything to make a bride happy! His style of photography is amazing and he will capture every moment of your beautiful wedding. I highly recommend giving Andre a call and working with him on your special day!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Andre LaCour Photography's reply:

Thank You! I have to admit that beautiful brides like you make my job easy :)

Juli · Married on 08/16/2014

Andre and his team are the best. Andre will personally work with you during the planning and on the wedding day. He even remembered specific photos that we discussed prior to the wedding when I forgot! I did not have to worry about anything because he was organized. Andre and his team were professional and very familiar with the best locations in the hotel and around Chicago for photos. There were times during the wedding when I didn't notice the photographers because they were not ever in the way, they just blended in to catch those priceless candid moments. He showed us a few amazing shots on his camera during the wedding and I can't wait to see the final product! I have no doubt that our wedding will be documented beautifully.

Sent on 08/27/2014

Andre LaCour Photography's reply:

It was a pleasure to be a part of your day with such warm and gracious families!

Patrick · Married on 08/02/2014

Andre and team were amazing from start to finish. Andre really gets to know you prior to working together. He is an amazing professional who was a great eye for getting the shots. My husband and I had our reception at EPIC and Andre was kind enough to stay and take action shits for us during the entire event. Top notch. A++. Highly recommend Andre for other LGBT couples. He is caring, compassionate and above all amazing at what he does!!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Andre LaCour Photography's reply:

I LOVED your wedding! It was such a fun, chill event. Great lighting and personal touches and the outdoor cocktails-fabulous. Such a bummer that Epic closed but I hear the space is improved and reopened...time for another party?

Heather · Married on 07/11/2014

Andre and his assistant, Ray, did a phenomenal job on our wedding photos! They captured some great moments at our wedding as well as took some beautiful photos of my husband and I. They were professional, dressed appropriately, and very well organized. I highly recommend Andre LaCour Photography to everyone I come across who is in need of a photographer!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Gracias!

Regina · Married on 03/22/2014

Andre and his team are amazing! They took beautiful pictures and really captured our day. He was great with the whole family and all of the little nieces and nephews we had as a part of our bridal party. We even booked him for a separate shoot because of his professionalism and creative eye. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/05/2014

Andre LaCour Photography's reply:

Those kids stole the show- wonderful wedding!
  • F

Francesca · Married on 01/11/2014

Andre did an amazing job photographing our wedding! He communicated with me throughout the whole process and was very organized. Before the wedding, we talked a handful of times to sort out exactly what pictures I wanted taken and the style I was looking for. He got our pictures back to us so quickly, and our album looks amazing! His pictures are unique, yet timeless. I would recommend him to any of my friends and family!

Sent on 08/16/2014

Andre LaCour Photography's reply:

Thank you so much-we loved it!

Jill · Married on 12/31/2013

I was very pleased working with Andre. He was very calm and professional throughout the day. He was did not make posing painful and he absolutely delivered all our images so quickly!

ART + EMOTION is Andre's slogan and that's exactly what he delivered! Not a moment was missed and I must have found about 750 of 1800 that I absolutely loved. I couldn't even narrow them down. They were all outstanding images of art and so much laughter and amazing emotions from us and our guests during the night. Thank you for being my EYES and my memories for this very, very special day shared with so many friends and family.

Sent on 02/03/2014

Andre LaCour Photography's reply:

Jill- still one of my favorite wedding-! Loved your blend of vintage and modern....and the epic outdoor photos in the snow!