38 Reviews for Andre LaCour Photography

Prints (2)
Save the Date (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
37 Andre LaCour Photography Reviews

Andre and Maria were fantastic to work with during the planning process and the day of the wedding. They were very accommodating to our requests and made to sure capture all of our special moments. They also made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera, which was a big win for us. I loved the finished product, and I can't wait to see our album once it is finalized. I would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning

We could not be more ecstatic about our wedding photos! They are just glorious. After a few changes in the planning phase, I really decided to just back off and let Andre and Maria take control. They were a joy the whole day and captured absolutely stunning photos. Going with Andre Lacour Photography was the best vendor decision of our wedding!

Profile Picture Anslee, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow

The best decision we made was hiring Andre and his team for our engagement and wedding pictures. Andre's work is phenomenal. Our engagement pictures were truly amazing and unique and EVERYONE has been asking us who our photographer was. We were married last weekend and Andre along with Maria and his team were so professional, kind, and made sure to get great shots. Everywhere we turned there was a camera, I doubt they missed anything! Andre even ran through a park setting up and packing up at different spots to make sure we got our outdoor photos quickly. We can't wait to see our wedding pictures, we are sure they will be amazing! HIRE HIM you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Katerina, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We just received a sneak-peek video of our wedding photos today and I was so impressed that I instantly wanted to write a review recommending Andre & team! These aren't just wedding pictures to him - they're art! Even while we were taking pictures around the city, my cousins (professional editorial photographers) told me "this guy's the real deal." I also appreciated how easy he was to work with on the day of the wedding. You spend a good portion of your day with the photographer, so it's important you get along, and Andre was the perfect mix of fun, amiable, and professional. Thank you Andre & team - can't wait to see the rest of the photos!

Profile Picture anastasia, 9/30/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andre was amazing to work with! He was very responsive and gave a lot of great advice on how to make sure everything for our photos and other aspects of our wedding day went smoothly. My husband and I don't have a lot of experience with having professional photos taken of ourselves. Andre made us feel very comfortable and helped us come up with a lot of cute poses. It even started drizzling during our outdoor photoshoot and he was willing to keep going so that we could get all the photos we wanted. After the wedding we received a link to all of our photos within a few weeks which was a lot quicker than most! Overall, Andre was amazing to work with and I would definitely recommend him to any Chicago bride.

Profile Picture User6570601, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date

Honestly, it does not get any better than Andre LaCour Photography. When I started looking for a photographer for our wedding, I looked at Chicago Magazine. Literally every photo I cut out was that of Andre LaCour Photography. These are not just photos, these are heirlooms for generations of your family to come. Andre and Maria captured our Greek wedding and the symbolism behind it with generations of tradition while at the same time incorporating personality, class, and style to every moment. I will 100% be using Andre LaCour Photography for future events, and singing his praises not only in Chicago, but nationwide. Choose this team. You will not regret it. Thank you LaCour team!

Profile Picture Jayna , 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As you can tell from the website, Andre’s photos are very high quality and amazing. Not only is Andre a fantastic photographer, he is also a great person to work with. Andre was very flexible, easy to talk to and a great problem solver. Andre was always willing to hear my concerns and ensure they were addressed even when he couldn’t solve them himself. One example was how he helped me resolve changing my mind on a backdrop. My husband and I decided we didn’t want to pay for a backdrop and thought the venue was fine without one. When I saw the venue again about 2 days before the wedding, I realized it was not fine and I wanted a backdrop. I called Andre and he didn’t provide backdrops but asked who I was using as my DJ and said they do backdrops, and advised me to call them and ask. I thought it would be too late and he said they may be able to do it and I should go ahead and call. He was right and I was very pleased that I didn’t have to be stuck with my decision of no backdrop! Andre did a great job of helping me figure out a solution. He was also very accommodating to my requests. I had a unique idea I wanted to execute and Andre gave a great suggestion that I ended up using and my guests were very appreciative of it. He also did a great job of rearranging the day when my hair and make-up artist was late finishing resulting in a late start. There were many things Andre did that went above and beyond and my husband and I am very appreciative of Andre’s services and we're sure you will be too!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andre was professional, thoughtful and dedicated from the beginning. Leading up to our wedding, Andre was sure to communicate regularly and made us feel at ease as the day approached. After getting to know him during our engagement shoot, we confirmed that it was a great match! Andre was having so much fun with us during our engagement shoot that he and his assistant decided to take us to additional locations. They continued to think outside the box and maneuver around the city in order to capture the best possible photo!

At our wedding, he was nothing short of patient and efficient. With plenty of assistant photographers, they were able to capture our special day from different angles and perspectives. Andre Lacour is one of the best in the industry!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

They did an amazing job on my wedding and everyone LOVES my pictures. Maria was awesome to work with. She was creative, professional, and helped to make my wedding everything I dreamed it to be.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andre is a pleasure to work with! He certainly has a distinctive aesthetic - you know an Andre Lacour photo when you see it- but his commitment to understanding your needs and wants shines through. He is willing to flex within his own style to meet your preferences. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and I think that was reflected in our photos.

Andre is also at the top of his craft - and it shows. He is professional, experienced and efficient. What's more, every photo from the candid shots to the more formal, feels 100% genuine and authentic; not superficial or overly posed or "artsy" for the sake of being artsy. He captured moments and memories I get to relive each time I look at our photos.

If he is within your budget, he is worth every penny. He's the first and only photographer I recommend to future brides.

Profile Picture Camille, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andre and his team were a pleasure to work with from the start and went above and beyond on our wedding day. We could not have been happier with all of our photos (and there were many!) and all the unforgettable moments he was able to capture. No detail was missed! I highly recommend him and his team.

Profile Picture User6279529, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning

Andre was nothing short of incredible. His work was more than that of a wedding photographer, it was of an artist who understood the medium. The advantage was that he worked professional in print and commercial settings, so he could bring a different eye to what we wanted.

The best part was his ability to bring to life a specific photo my husband wanted for our bridal party. It was a Variety Magazine young hollywood photograph that we recreated with our own touch. It was a great and unique way to showcase our style and his skill and it made for an incredibly memorable photograph that nobody has replicated.

Profile Picture Zena, 7/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andre and his team were a pleasure to work with. They were able to work with our large family group and a host of last minute complications. The pictures have the timeless feel that we requested and show everyone at their best. Andre has been great about working with our personal needs and I would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture User6314829, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

Andre photography is so great! We chose Andre, because we saw what an amazing job he did with my sister's wedding, and he definitely lived up to his reputation again for our wedding. Andre and Michelle were very helpful, professional, and fun. They really took charge on the day of and kept things going as needed. Our photos turned out beautiful and really captured every moment we would want to look back on! We are in the process of narrowing down our photos for an album, and we are having so much trouble, because each and every shot is just amazing. We are so sad our day is over, but it is so great to have such an array of gorgeous photos to help us relive our perfect day and memories over and over again! I would highly recommend Andre/Michelle to any future bride and groom. You will NOT be disappointed!

Profile Picture User6277840, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Proofs, Thank You Cards

I feel very lucky to have had Maria LaCour (Andre’s wife) as my wedding photographer. Not only did she capture incredible images, but she was also such a warm and lovely person to have around on my wedding day. I wholeheartedly recommend Maria and Andre’s team for wedding or special event photography. I will always treasure the images Maria captured and so does my family. A huge thank you!

Profile Picture Caroline, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Andre was very professional and helpful and my pictures turned out wonderful

Profile Picture Tricia , 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning

Great wedding photographer. Will do business again!

Profile Picture User6331264, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andre LaCour is hands down the best wedding photographer! He provides great services to his brides and wedding party. Him and his staff are very respectful and will do anything to make a bride happy! His style of photography is amazing and he will capture every moment of your beautiful wedding. I highly recommend giving Andre a call and working with him on your special day!

Profile Picture Marcia, 4/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Andre and his team are the best. Andre will personally work with you during the planning and on the wedding day. He even remembered specific photos that we discussed prior to the wedding when I forgot! I did not have to worry about anything because he was organized. Andre and his team were professional and very familiar with the best locations in the hotel and around Chicago for photos. There were times during the wedding when I didn't notice the photographers because they were not ever in the way, they just blended in to catch those priceless candid moments. He showed us a few amazing shots on his camera during the wedding and I can't wait to see the final product! I have no doubt that our wedding will be documented beautifully.

Profile Picture Juli, 8/16/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andre and team were amazing from start to finish. Andre really gets to know you prior to working together. He is an amazing professional who was a great eye for getting the shots. My husband and I had our reception at EPIC and Andre was kind enough to stay and take action shits for us during the entire event. Top notch. A++. Highly recommend Andre for other LGBT couples. He is caring, compassionate and above all amazing at what he does!!

Profile Picture Patrick, 8/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andre and his assistant, Ray, did a phenomenal job on our wedding photos! They captured some great moments at our wedding as well as took some beautiful photos of my husband and I. They were professional, dressed appropriately, and very well organized. I highly recommend Andre LaCour Photography to everyone I come across who is in need of a photographer!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andre and his team are amazing! They took beautiful pictures and really captured our day. He was great with the whole family and all of the little nieces and nephews we had as a part of our bridal party. We even booked him for a separate shoot because of his professionalism and creative eye. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Regina, 3/22/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andre did an amazing job photographing our wedding! He communicated with me throughout the whole process and was very organized. Before the wedding, we talked a handful of times to sort out exactly what pictures I wanted taken and the style I was looking for. He got our pictures back to us so quickly, and our album looks amazing! His pictures are unique, yet timeless. I would recommend him to any of my friends and family!

Profile Picture Francesca, 1/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was very pleased working with Andre. He was very calm and professional throughout the day. He was did not make posing painful and he absolutely delivered all our images so quickly!

ART + EMOTION is Andre's slogan and that's exactly what he delivered! Not a moment was missed and I must have found about 750 of 1800 that I absolutely loved. I couldn't even narrow them down. They were all outstanding images of art and so much laughter and amazing emotions from us and our guests during the night. Thank you for being my EYES and my memories for this very, very special day shared with so many friends and family.

Profile Picture Jill, 12/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andre was great to work with, the pictures turned out amazing & he really helped even with the nerves! Highly recommended. So many shots, yet I hardly noticed him throughout the night!

Profile Picture Brooke, 8/25/13, 3 Reviews