Anderson Flowers Reviews

4.7

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Nicole
    Nicole P. Married on 01/16/2021

Amazing!!! Everything was perfect! I wish I could keep my flowers forever!

All I have to say is amazing!!! Howie made my day truly special! He listened to my ideas and really put my vision into beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. He was also great to work with! He got back to me promptly, and always made me feel comfortable that everything would be perfect. I absolutely loved the set up with the lanterns/flower centerpieces and the sweetheart table, and the bouquets were just beautiful!! I am so happy I wish my flowers would last forever! Thank you so much!!!
    Chelsie B. Married on 10/17/2020

Highly Recommend Working With Howie from Anderson Flowers

After our first meeting with Howie and his team, we knew we wanted to hire Anderson Flowers for our wedding. Howie has a sweet personality with a great eye for color schemes and flower choices. When we weren't sure exactly what we wanted, he helped us create a wonderful and thorough plan. We had to postpone our original wedding due to COVID-19, but when we decided to still hold an intimate (socially distanced) ceremony for family this year, he provided the most beautiful bouquet and boutonnières, at a discount and with only a couple weeks notice. Can't wait to work with him again next year!
    Paige F. Married on 12/29/2018

Gorgeous wedding day florals

Thank you to Howie and the staff at Anderson Flowers for making our wedding day a gorgeous affair. They took care of florals for our church and reception venue and everything was STUNNING! Our dais was spectacular, our centerpieces we’re beautiful and I can’t express how happy I was with the bouquets my girls held. It was the perfect color scheme to go with our theme and the extra details they incorporated were perfect as well. Thank you to Anderson Flowers for the perfect floral arrangements on our special day!!
    Harshal Married on 03/24/2018
    Howard and his team provided flowers for both our Indian and Mexican ceremonies and we could not be happier.

From the initial meeting, to the flower selection and finally the day of the event, Andersen Flowers was perfect to work with. We strongly recommend them to any couple getting married.
    Dana Married on 03/02/2018
    The flowers were beautiful! Everything looked amazing!!
    Deana Married on 06/30/2017
    Howie at Anderson flowers was amazing. My flowers, the bridesmaid flowers, my centerpieces, even the extra touches around the venue were beautiful. We even had to add some things during the week of the wedding due to having the ceremony indoors, and the arch that they created made the whole ceremony. All I had to do was show them some ideas I had, and what colors I was using and they went to work. It was all breathtaking.
  • Manisha
    Manisha Married on 10/22/2016
    I worked with Anderson Flowers for my wedding and Howie was phenomenal! He was professional yet playful and created a great atmosphere. He was also very reasonable in terms of prices and didn't try to get an extra dollar every chance he got (unlike one of my other vendors). My family and I really enjoyed working with him and his work was amazing! Everyone complimented us on the centerpieces. If I had to plan my wedding again, I would change some of my vendors but I would go with Howie from Anderson Flowers every time! Thanks again Howie! :)
    Katie Married on 10/21/2016
    Howie was amazing to work with! He was patient and attentive throughout the planning process. He knew exactly what I was looking for and he provided me with just that! My bouquets and centerpieces were amazing and I received so many complements on both. It was truly a pleasure to work with Howie!
    Amy Married on 09/18/2016
    I couldn't be happier! My husband and I aren't that big on flowers but knew we needed some. every florist we went to we felt like we were being ripped off. NOT HERE!!!! I couldn't be happier with the service, price, and quality of our flowers. he really worked with us when my husband and I couldn't agree, and delivery was fast and the flowers were STUNNING!!!! He was even able to accommodate my grandmothers pin collection into my bouquet. SO AWESOME!!!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 08/26/2016
    I used Anderson flowers for my wedding on 8/26. Howie and everyone at Anderson flowers were absolutely amazing! Howie was so easy to work with, he was always very friendly and offered great advice! He definitely knows what he is doing! The flowers and decor for our wedding came out better than I could of imagined! Howie handled my craziness very well too! I was always changing things around and even last minute and he always accommodated me! I highly recommend Anderson flowers!
    Larissa Married on 07/30/2016
    Howie from Anderson Flowers did a wonderful job working with my husband and I to create the perfect ceremony flowers, centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. Howie was accommodating to our requests for succulents for the bride and groom as well as including orchids in our centerpieces to tie everything together. He was very clear with pricing from the start and did not pressure us into things that we didn't need/want.
    Douglas Married on 07/02/2016
    How is was so easy to work with and his ideas and pricing were great. We could not be happier with the service he provided and how great everything looked.
  • Sandy
    Sandy Married on 05/21/2016
    Just wanted to say going to see Howie was a great investment in our wedding. He gave us a great deal and also we ordered our invitations there (all in one stop shopping). The invitations came out great! Absolutely love them! Looking forward to our wedding day!
    Tara Married on 03/05/2016
    Loved our flowers. Howie's team worked with me on my very nontraditional centerpieces and they looked fabulous. He made sure I loved what he came up with and even sent me a photo of the first one they made. His prices are fantastic and the quality was on point.
    Amy Married on 01/03/2016
    Anderson Flowers did an excellent job with the flowers for my wedding. Howie was very helpful as I decided on what type of flowers I wanted. My flowers arrived early and looked beautiful all day. I am extremely happy that Anderson flowers was a part of my wedding.
    Eva Married on 08/29/2015
    Our wedding flowers looked fantastic! Howie was such a pleasure to work with and he was so accommodating in providing options that fit within our budget. Everything looked great when set up and really brought the whole event together. I loved the manzanita tree especially, with the LED hanging candles and little orchid flowers. Howie and his team set everything up on time and just the way we had discussed. He also personally delivered our bouquets and boutonnieres the morning of our wedding to our hotel, just in time for our early photoshoot. I would definitely recommend and use Andersons flowers again in the future.
    Ashley Married on 07/29/2015
    I just got married yesterday August 29. I absolutely loved all of my flowers! They were gorgeous! Howie the owner did an amazing job he was able to accommodate my every need, his staff is also very helpful! I got married at Addison park in Keyport New Jersey, if you know the venue it is very elegant, crystal chandeliers black-and-white flooring, flowing staircases, outdoor garden with patio, my flowers outside on the pedestals for the Aisle were very vibrant, lush and fresh!! Pink! My inside flowers matched the theme of the ballroom elegant, light pink roses and hydrangeas. everything was absolutely fresh and beautiful Howie delivered all of my bouquets early in the morning to my house! They were just as gorgeous as my outside and reception flowers! This business is very professional and you can tell right away when talking to them they understand your needs and can envision the look you are wanting to achieve! We visited with several other florist before I found Anderson's. The quality and price that Anderson's was able to offer us was right where my budget needed to be and also most reasonably priced compared to the other florists we met with. Flowers to me was one of the top priorities in our wedding if you are looking for professionalism, outstanding presentation and gorgeous flowers and great service go visit them today!! I cannot thank them enough!! We had such a beautiful wedding, I will never forget my flowers!
    Deborah Married on 07/11/2015
    I love Howie! He was recommended by our venue the Imperia, and I could not be happier with how gorgeous the flowers and decor looked! He was extremely flexible and very helpful throughout the entire planning process. I changed my mind quiet a lot about the colors and flowers, but he was patient and went along with all of my crazy bride moments. In the end, his suggestions and guidance helped me make the perfect decision regarding our decor. He was very kind and generous with our centerpieces - which were included in the venue package. He added some swag to the pieces to make them stand out more than they would have originally. Our modern take on the chuppah was very beautifully executed - after showing Howie what I'd found on pinterest, he re-created the look perfectly. We also had personal flowers and hairpieces made by Howie and his team, and I felt so glamorous with my black magic roses in my hair. I would recommend Anderson Flowers in a heartbeat! Thank you Howie for all of your patience and hard work!!!
    Aileen Married on 05/29/2015
    Howie was extremely professional and friendly from the moment I first met him. We first heard about Anderson Flowers from our venue; they were a suggested vendor, and included a small centerpiece as part of our wedding package with our venue - so my husband and I decided to give them a try. Our bridal party consisted of 9 bridesmaids, and 9 groomsmen - huge bridal party, and that didn't include parents, and grandparents, and the children included in our wedding party. Considering, how much we've heard people spend on flowers, we were afraid that we would get charged a couple thousands for the flowers we wanted. However, after going over everything we would need and want with Howie, we learned that he was EXTREMELY reasonable! And on my wedding day, when he arrived with our flowers, I was FLOORED with how AMAZING the flowers were. They were on spot exactly what I wanted. For our centerpieces, I provided lanterns to Howie and he and his team created a beautiful flower arrangement - better than I could have ever imagined. The 2 times that I met with Howie, he was open to all of my suggestions and included added his expertise and suggestions which I gladly took into consideration. Howie is very professional and I hope that one day I have the chance to work with him again. Anderson Flowers provides additional services than flowers. So if needed, I would highly recommend to give Anderson Flowers a call! Thank you Howie for an extremely job well done.
    Ana Married on 05/23/2015
    My husband and I love Howie from Anderson Flowers. He was so helpful throughout the process and gave us great advice as we made our selections. The flowers and arrangements were so beautiful. We were really happy with the service and we highly recommend them.
    Jana Married on 12/13/2014
    We were recommended to Anderson Flowers by our venue and I'm so glad! Howie was always available to answer any questions and made the process so simple. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Everyone loved the center pieces at the reception and I could not have been happier.
    Julie Married on 11/22/2014
    Anderson Flowers is the go-to florist. They have provided flowers for 2 parties that I have planned (a surprise garden-theme birthday party and a bridal tea party), and Howie and his staff are the best to work with. I haven't had customer service like I've had with Anderson Flowers. Howie listens and sees that our vision becomes reality. He'll even offer suggestions to make it over the top!
  • User1942819 2+ years ago
    My wife and I hired Anderson Flowers to do all the flowers, centerpieces and arch for our wedding. They were 100% professional and responsive to all our needs. Howard at Anderson Flowers listened to us creatively and delivered exactly what we were looking for. The flowers and centerpieces were gorgeous and they worked with the venue to make sure all the decor matched our theme (Moon & Stars). My wife and I did a tremendous amount of research before finding Howard and Anderson Flowers, so believe me when I say they're the best at what they do. In short, they did a remarkable job at our wedding and we highly recommend their services to anyone for almost any event. I promise, you won't be disappointed with their results! ^_^
    Debbie Married on 10/18/2014
    Our daughters wedding was beautiful. Anderson Flowers was completely on point
    with everything that we asked for. Howie and his staff did an amazing job with the
    bouquets, the centerpieces and placing fresh flowers on the cake. The colors and
    quality of the flowers were top notch. Thank you again Anderson Flowers for a
    wonderful experience!!
    Nanci Married on 10/12/2014
    Anderson Flowers and their team of associated event organizers just did my daughters wedding at the Hilton Pearl River.
    While I will admit I was not always the easiest client, everyone rose to the challenge and created a perfect experience.
    Together we planned to create a 1940's club/film noir look and the effect was breathtaking. Not one guest had ever seen anything like it.
    Each and every detail was exectued perfectly and on point with the look. They go out of their way to get everything you need and make wonderful suggestions.
    The value for the price paid was outstanding.
    Thanks again for everything!