Anderson Entertainment Management Reviews

17 | Pitman, NJ

17 Reviews for Anderson Entertainment Management

Phil · Married on 04/29/2017

The Big House Band was incredible. We see a lot of bands and these guys are right up there with their musicianship and incredible voices. I highly recommend this band. You will not be disappointed. Their fee was very fair and they learned a couple of songs for us that they did not have in their song list. They did an awesome job and everyone commented about how good they were, Everyone was dancing and it really made our day incredible.

Sent on 05/21/2017

cory · Married on 04/28/2017

Mystery Machine is the best wedding band out there right now!!! They made our wedding the best night I have every had. The whole Wedding was up and dancing from 8pm until they kicked us out at 1130. I even missed out on eating dinner because I was out Dancing.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Jenna · Married on 04/21/2017

The band was absolutely amazing!!! All of the guests still cannot stop talking about how wonderful they were. Everyone danced the whole night and I couldn't have asked for a better band to play at our wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Anderson Entertainment Management's reply:

Thank you Jenna, we will be sure to pass along your kind words to Mystery Machine! Thank you again for choosing A.E.M, Inc.

Kathleen · Married on 01/15/2017

I'm basing my review on 5 being excellent. Thanks so much for making our night awesome we had a great time and so did our guests!! My favorite part of the wedding was that it was our own personal rock show and the band kept the crowd dancing and singing along all night!!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Steven · Married on 11/12/2016

Chris Huff was excellent!!! I would recommend him to anyone.

PS - it wasn't a wedding.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Robert · Married on 09/24/2016

Up Next was great! Very easy to work with! We dealt with the lead singer Cara. She was very responsive and was able to accommodate all our requests. They had everybody dancing and even got the old people out on the floor a few times! I highly recommend using Up Next for your next big celebration!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Mike · Married on 08/19/2016

Big House is amazing! They rock it out all night with great sound and vocals!

Mary Kate · Married on 08/13/2016

Music was the #1 most important thing to us when we were planning our wedding reception. I feel like DJs can be sort of lame and that the best receptions all have live music. So, I searched high and low for the perfect band to keep my guests on the dance floor and make the reception truly unforgettable. I started hunting through The Knot and Wedding Wire for bands located near Pittsburgh. I found a lot of bands that were either super cheesy, overpriced, or with mediocre talent. Then I started looking on Youtube and I found the Big House Band out of Philadelphia. The minute I heard Jimi's voice, I knew I found my dream band. I literally screamed with delight when I received an almost immediate response back to my inquiry that they were available for my date and extremely well-priced. Leading up to my big day, I was feeling a little nervous---what if they weren't as good as their Youtube videos? I had never even seen them in person nor did I know anyone who had heard them play. When I arrived at the reception, my mom and sisters came rushing up to me and said "You will not believe how good the band is! We heard them warming up and we are amazed!" When I walked into the ballroom, I was in awe. You just cannot even imagine how good their voices are---just perfection! The mix of music was perfect--some oldies for the old folks and new stuff for the younger generations. I couldn't even eat my meal during dinner because I was so captivated by their voices. And, they were NICE! Like, really nice! They've probably done hundreds of weddings but they actually seemed like they were having a blast the entire time. Totally professional and totally worth it. My friends were all saying that it's the best wedding band they've ever seen. My husband and I can't wait to make a trip out to Eastern PA/NJ to see them again. Just amazing! The highlight of my wedding---besides marrying my husband. : )

Michelle · Married on 04/02/2016

All the attendees at our 14th Annual Gala loved the Big House Band, so much so that we booked them the very next day for our 15th Anniversary Gala! The band was great to work with and they got the crowd very involved. We never had that many people on the dance floor before.

Karl · Married on 07/18/2015

Up Next played at our wedding and they were just the best. We worked with Cara and she was awesome. Very personable and accommodating. The band's stage presence was great and they sounded very tight. They learned songs just for us, and even took some last minute requests. Our guests are still talking about how awesome the band was.

Sent on 05/05/2016

Becky · Married on 07/10/2015

This band is amazing! We saw them perform in a pub and immediately knew we wanted them as our wedding band before we even knew if they did weddings. They made our wedding incredible. They can play any song and get the crowds on the dance floor. Cara is a fantastic person to work with! She invests so much into your wedding and makes a huge effort getting to know you. I can't recommend Up Next! enough

Sent on 08/21/2016

Avital · Married on 11/17/2012

The Benderz were the highlight of our wedding. Everyone had a blast and the dance floor was filled the entire night!! Our guests continue to tell my husband and I how much fun they had at our wedding and how they danced more than they ever had before!!! We knew everyone had a blast when we heard about all our guests having sore feet and legs the next day from dancing the night away!! The Benderz learned 3 songs for us and they sounded amazing!!! The Benderz are an excellent cover band that we plan to see again and again! Thank you Matt and The Benderz!! --Avi and Brian :)

Sent on 12/02/2012

Lynanne · Married on 05/05/2012

G Next was the very best part of our wedding!! Nick was amazing to deal with and the band brought down the house! (Really it was a tent, but you know what I mean). I've gotten so many compliments from guests raving about the music and the energy that the band brought to the party. My father, who is a complete music buff, was floored by how talented these musicians are. There's really no comparison between G Next and other bands.

They learned a bunch of songs for us and performed them all perfectly. They communicated with us frequently and were so easy to work with. They even put together this amazing surprise boy band montage that everyone went insane over. We also opted to add the saxophone which was a great addition.

Even if you aren't in the midst of wedding planning, just look up their schedule and go see them at a bar...they are always a blast!!

Sent on 03/06/2014
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/13/2009

I'm slightly biased, because my husband and I are both employees of Anderson Entertainment Inc. As expected, our friends of our other favorite cover band, Star 69, brought the rock and roll. They were a highlight to the party and people are STILL talking about them.

Sent on 02/06/2010

Mark · Married on 07/30/2016

The Benderz is an amazing band and made the wedding

Sent on 10/19/2016

Patty · Married on 09/14/2013

3.0

Gypsy Wisdom played at our reception. They were amazing. We had seen them play at Clarendon Grill a couple of times and loved their energy, plus Courtney's voice is absolutely amazing. People kept asking us where we found the band and commenting on how great they were. They have a large song list that included a lot of current music - Katy Perry, Maroon 5, Daft Punk, Bruno Mars, Rihanna, Guns n Roses, Nicki Minaj. They also learned 5 songs for us - 4 for the dinner hour and 1 for the reception. They helped ensure we threw an amazing party!

Sent on 10/30/2013

3.0

We booked Stellar Mojo. They were amazing, John King from the band worked directly with us to create a DJ list, specific band-played songs we wanted, and acoustic guitar for our ceremony. Everyone at the wedding raved about the band. They really knew how to entertain and play the crowd. By the end everyone was screaming lyrics to songs and dancing around.

AEM was responsive to get the contract signed, but after that I did not hear from them at all. In the end they did book the band for us, so I can't complain.

Sent on 10/09/2016