Anchor and Lace Photography Reviews

Anchor and Lace Photography 6
Anchor and Lace Photography 7

Jackie · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Photographers!

Keith and Alexis were the best photographers we could have asked for our 9/14/18 wedding. All of our photos came out incredible and they were so fun to work with. They went above and beyond with their job, Alexis even buttoned up my dress and helped with my shoes so nobody would see me until fully ready. They are genuinely good people who take absolutely stunning photos! Definitely book them!

Sara · Married on 09/22/2018

Keith and Alexis were the absolute best choice! I looked at so many photographers and really stressed about what to do since pictures are such a huge part of the wedding. As soon as we came across their profile I knew they were it. They’re pictures are romantic and natural. They’re both so nice and relaxed and really easy to work with. The day of the wedding you spend so much time with the photographers so it’s really important to feel comfortable with them and I just felt like they were part of our family. You can tell they love what they do and that passion really comes through in your photos. We are so happy to have worked with Keith and Alexis, highly recommend to any couples!!

Anchor and Lace Photography 8

Mike · Married on 06/23/2018

Not only was the service and professionalism at the highest level but they have a special eye to create art out of a special day. Amazing quality all around!

Anchor and Lace Photography 9
    Anchor and Lace Photography 10
    Anchor and Lace Photography 11

Theresa · Married on 06/22/2018

Working with Anchor & Lace was an absolute dream right from the beginning. Easily the best decision we made when planning our wedding! Since day one they were available to answer any questions, give advice and guide us through the entire wedding planning process. Our engagement shoot and wedding day felt so natural and fun having them shoot pictures for us. 1000% above and beyond any expectations we had from a wedding photographer. They did anything they could to make sure we were comfortable and having fun during our shoots while also doing anything possible to capture the perfect picture and moments. We are so incredibly happy with the results of our pictures. We definitely made new friends in Keith and Alexis and look forward to working with them in the future!

Anchor and Lace Photography 12
    Anchor and Lace Photography 13
    Anchor and Lace Photography 14
  • mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 06/10/2018

When we first looked into Anchor & Lace, we didn't know we'd just be booking a photographer for our wedding, but that we'd also be making new friends. Keith & Alexis are absolute professionals who know what they are doing and shot beautiful photos that we've cherished from the moment we looked at them. They helped us plan for our wedding despite being 3,000 miles away, and made us feel completely at ease. On top of handling our wedding, they also shot our engagement photos as well, which was special to us because they took time out of their personal trip to the west coast to make it happen (It was a sunset shoot on the beaches of Malibu. Stunning.) The two of them are an incredible duo, each bringing their own aesthetic and style to their photos. They bring out your best with their encouragement, warm smiles, and calm demeanor. If you're thinking about working with Anchor & Lace, just do it. There's nothing to debate here as they stand in a class on their own. A lot of wedding photographers we looked at felt "cookie-cutter" and posed, but when you look at a photo taken by Keith & Alexis it is without a doubt, their original creation. Nothing compares. Thank you to Keith & Alexis for capturing our day so beautifully. We love you both.

Anchor and Lace Photography 15
    Anchor and Lace Photography 16
    Anchor and Lace Photography 17
    Anchor and Lace Photography 18
    Anchor and Lace Photography 19
    Anchor and Lace Photography 20

Deb · Married on 05/28/2018

Keith and Alexis added so much to our wedding day. They are kind, funny, and so easy going. Their charm and talent made the day so special. Their warmth and love for what they do is so contagious. Hiring them was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. I can't recommend them enough!!! THANK YOU KEITH AND ALEXIS!!

Gabe · Married on 05/28/2018

They provided everything we wanted and more. Not only did they take amazing pictures, but we felt like we had a close relationship with Keith and Alexis by the end of our wedding day thanks to their personability and comfort with us as a couple. I would recommend them every time!

Christopher · Married on 05/27/2018

Keith and Alexis were everything we needed and more!

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

Keith and Alexis were one of the absolute best decisions we made for our May 19th, 2018 wedding. Looking at a stunning album they had posted on their website actually convinced me to book our wedding venue so I knew right away that we had to have them. From the moment we booked with them, Keith and Alexis were always there for us with a quick response from recommendations for the best bed and breakfasts in the area, to helping us through the crazy rain-on-our-wedding-day planning. Our engagement photos were taken on a sweltering day in Central Park last August, and despite there being about a zillion people in Central Park that day, we are truly the ONLY people in our photos. They're beautiful and fun photos and even in the heat, they were professional and high energy. They were so efficient and helpful on the day, making sure we were where we needed to be at the right time. They were out in the pouring rain to take a LOT of our photos; Keith was climbing on fences (that were probably slippery!); and we were all trudging through mud and rain! Finally, our pictures are STUNNING. Keith & Alexis truly captured the joy of our day, got all the pictures on our photo list, and amazing candids. Having gorgeous photos was one of my top three priorities for our wedding and they really are top notch. You won't regret hiring and working with them! We hope to continue to work with them for all the big moments to come!

Angela · Married on 04/29/2018

At the end of the day, your photographers can really make or break your wedding. We are SO lucky we had the professionalism and expertise of Alexis and Keith from Anchor and Lace from start to finish. From our engagement shoot to the wedding, the pair were extremely attentive to what we were looking for. The engagement pictures came out beautifully and already judging from our highlight photos from the wedding, they only get better and better! Beyond just being amazing photographers, they also are part wedding planner on the day-of. They knew the schedule and order of things and made sure the day continued to run smoothly, people had what they needed, and people were where they were supposed to be. They are above-and-beyond photographers and come HIGHLY recommended. We look forward to utilizing their services again in the future and remaining close.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Anchor and Lace Photography's reply:

Doh...you sure know how to make us blush. Thank you for your kind words. The whole day flowed nicely and was so lovely. You are boh wonderful and we are honored to have been uoir choice for wedding photographers.

Caroline · Married on 04/20/2018

Alexis and Keith did our Wedding on May 4, 2018 and we were beyond happy with them. All of my friends and family absolutely loved them and they were so easy to work with! I felt like I was working with my friends all day. The photos they take are beyond gorgeous and every single time they post new photos of other weddings they do I get so excited because I love seeing their work!! We could have not picked a better couple to photograph our wedding and we can not wait to use them in the future for maternity, family and even more photo shoots!

Jess · Married on 12/08/2017

I don't even know where to begin with Keith & Alexis.. they are awesome! They did my sister's wedding a few years ago at Martha Clara, and once I saw her album I knew they were hired! Our wedding was in December at the Bourne Mansion and the photos are absolutely incredible. Not only are they very professional (from answering all of our emails promptly to making sure we stuck to our wedding day timeline), but they are just a fun couple you want to hang out with- which makes posing for photos a lot less awkward. I would highly recommend Anchor & Lace to any one looking for a photographer. Thank you so much for everything Keith & Alexis!

Katie · Married on 11/12/2017

Anchor and lace photographed our wedding back in November at Brecknock Hall. They did an amazing job at capturing every detail so that my husband and I could remember our special day perfectly.

Erika · Married on 10/15/2017

From the day we met Keith and Alexis we knew we were going to have an amazing experience! They made us laugh during our engagement shoot and we had such a blast! They are not only extremely talented and professional, but they are genuinely both such wonderful people! The day of our wedding went even smoother than I could have possibly imagined! Keith and Alexis got such beautiful shots to capture our day and we couldn't thank them more! (We also got some football game updates while taking our photos.) Our pictures are all beyond amazing and we are so happy to have had Anchor and Lace be such an important part of our wedding day! =)

Sent on 02/02/2018
    Anchor and Lace Photography 21
    Anchor and Lace Photography 22
    Anchor and Lace Photography 23
    Anchor and Lace Photography 24

Anchor and Lace Photography's reply:

It was such a pleasure getting to know you both and witnessing the love you both share for one another. Would be happy to do it all over again.

Tracy · Married on 10/08/2017

We absolutely loved working with Keith and Alexis for our engagement and wedding photos. My husband and I are both generally uncomfortable with taking pictures, but after seeing the results of our engagement session we knew we were in great hands and had no anxiety or concern about the photos on the wedding day at all. We just received our first set of wedding teaser photos and they are so beautiful beyond my imagination - photos we will cherish forever! I cannot wait to see the rest. Additionally, I really appreciated that Keith and Alexis just went with the flow of our day. We had time in between the ceremony and reception to take some beautiful photos, and once we finished with our extended relative photos during cocktail hour, they just allowed us to experience the rest of our day in the way we wanted while capturing photos throughout the event. Beyond their talent, Keith and Alexis are just extremely kind people and great to be around. They helped us out a lot throughout the day (Keith brought the boutonnieres to the house where the guys were getting ready, and Alexis had some stain remover wipes on hand for when I got lipstick on my dress) - their presence completely enhanced our day. Thank you both so much!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Anchor and Lace Photography's reply:

Was a wonderful experience on this side as well. You are both such kind and loving people and we can see why you both ended up together. We wish you both the very best in your lives and your marriage. It was an honor, thank you for having us.

Autumn · Married on 10/06/2017

To say Keith and Alexis were phenomenal is an understatement! They were so flexible with choosing a date, which was of course in the winter months. They were super excited when we decided to do our photos at a local Wildlife preserve (we even fed the birds...and got some AMAZING shots with birds in our hand and on our shoulder!). They are two peas in a pod, with two different sets of eyes but one collective goal of taking the best photographs of their clients! HIGHLY recommend them! Thanks Keith & Alexis! Can't wait for you to photograph our wedding!

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

Wow! Keith and Alexis do amazing work. Not only that, they really take the time to know you and make you feel comfortable in front of them! This was important to me as I can be awkward and shy in front of the camera. They go above and beyond to provide you with organic, artistic, and natural photos. We are so happy we went with Anchor and Lace :)

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2017

Alexis and Keith are not only phenomenal photographers, but also fun to spend the day with (which is important because they'll be everywhere with you!). There was a lull before putting my dress on when I was alone as my bridesmaids got dressed - Alexis stayed and chatted with me to calm my nerves because I couldn't stop moving. As a not-photo-loving couple, they took the time to make us feel comfortable and look great in each shot while moving quickly. And they never were in the way throughout the night, while still managing to get all the action shots. We are in love with all of our photos!

• Renee

Renee · Married on 08/04/2017

WOW! Anchor and Lace deserve more than 5 stars! Keith and Alexis did an incredible job on our wedding photos, and it was a pleasure to work with them. From the very beginning, they answered our emails very quickly and provided us with clear instructions through every step of the process. They gave us very detailed instructions on how they wanted the wedding day to unfold, and gave us a timeline to follow on the wedding day. I hate having my picture taken, but they made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera during our engagement shoot and wedding. Keith and Alexis also helped us keep our wedding party organized on the day of the wedding, and helped us move through our formal family pictures quickly. During our reception, we never felt like they were in the way or interfering with the ceremony at all, and many of our guests didn’t even know they were there. We absolutely love all of our pictures, there are too many great ones to pick a favorite. We are still getting compliments on them from friends and family, and we are ordering our albums through Anchor and Lace, too. We would definitely recommend them to friends and family!

Anchor and Lace Photography 25
    Anchor and Lace Photography 32
    Anchor and Lace Photography 33
    Anchor and Lace Photography 34

Rochelle · Married on 07/21/2017

Anchor & Lace made our dreams of having gorgeous engagement and wedding photos come true! We have loved their artistic style for years and couldn't have been happier with them as our photographers. They were fully immersed in our wedding, interacting with our bridal party, families, and guests. This was reflected in the photos, which provided a 360° view of our event. Thank you, Alexis & Keith, for being such a special part of our wedding day!

Allison · Married on 06/17/2017

Quality and stunning work! From our engagement photos to the day of our wedding we were so happy with our shots!! Coming from a family business myself, it was so special to work with the lovely family business they are! Keith and Alexis are so down to earth and make you feel very special when you meet with them! They meet you at a spot that is special to you for your engagement photos, and it's greatly appreciated that they travel and work with you to get you beautiful shots!!! They were photographers for someone else in our family first and we saw the work they did, and found interest in them immediately. It was nice to have the connection of them already knowing our family when we worked with them. They also respond very quickly with any question you may have! And they think of the coolest artistic shots. We got married at a barn and they thought of awesome shots to do around our venue! Highly recommended photographers!!!! Thank you so much Anchor and Lace! We loved all your work you did for us! Love, Allie and Kevin

Duane · Married on 06/10/2017

So glad we found Anchor & Lace Photography. We wouldn't recommend anyone else! They did such a fantastic job with our wedding that we asked them to come back and professionally photo-shoot our inn for our website photos. Super high quality and great people to work with.

Ashley · Married on 05/28/2017

From the very start of my experience with Anchor and Lace I knew we were embarking on a journey with lovely, caring and talented individuals. Their teamwork was evident throughout the process, and especially evident in the shots they captured throughout the day. They are understanding and know how to put you at ease on the best day of your life that is inevitably stressful. They also pay attention to detail, and have a great eye to really capture the emotion in their photos. Our Engagement Photos were at Coney Island, and I can't begin to describe how much we love these! My grandparents met here, and we took photos in the same alley way where my grandfather met my grandmother! I recently took the photo off the wall just to change the frame, and my husband noticed immediately and requested I put it up asap because it is his aboslute favorite picture of us (that in itself is a huge deal)! You won't be disappointed if you go with this duo for any occasion!

Alissa · Married on 05/21/2017

Keith & Alexis are simply the BEST! You will not be disappointed with their service and skills. My husband and I knew from the get-go (having witnessed them in action at a friend's wedding) that we wanted Anchor & Lace Photography to capture our special day and they were the first vendor we booked! Their creativity and quality of service is unmatched. Plus, they are a joy to work with - such a fun couple! - and made us feel extremely comfortable during our photo shoots. We absolutely love our engagement & wedding photos and are so grateful to have so many beautiful moments from our special day to cherish the rest of our lives! Thanks, K&A!