27 Reviews for Anaya Photography

Canvas (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Negatives (1)
25 Anaya Photography Reviews

My husband and I just got married on March 3, 2018. Tierre and Corey did such an amazing job all around with our wedding photos. They answered all of our questions quickly and kindly. They were with us throughout the whole day and we didn't have to think or worry about what to do for pictures. They both took charge without us really even noticing they were capturing every moment. The pictures turned out phenomenally - we couldn't have asked for better photographers for our huge day.

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

When we met Tierre six short months before our March 2018 wedding we knew he was the perfect person to capture our special day. Shortly after our first meeting, he shot our engagement photos and the entire experience was incredible. He was friendly and easy to talk to, making our first experience in front of the camera extremely comfortable. Little did we know, it would only get better! Our wedding spanned over two days and from beginning to end, Tierre was punctual, professional, and remarkably skilled! He captured some of the most amazing photos of what was truly the best days of our lives. We are so thankful that we were referred to Anaya Photography and we cannot imagine having worked with anyone else. This is truly a top-notch company. Thank you Tierre for everything!
-Mr. and Mrs. Johnson

Profile Picture Chene, 3/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Anaya did a great job with the photo booth at our wedding. The were very flexible and easy to work with, and our guests really enjoyed the props.

Profile Picture Whitney , 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

The service we received was amazing. They were very flexible and accommodating of our vision for the engagement and wedding photos. They was able to give use a same day photo slideshow. I had this playing during cocktail hour and throughout the reception. The photos that were taking from the Engagement session, Bridal and Groom preparation, Ceremony and Reception pictures was shown throughout the night, which was someing that guest love and still talk about. This was one of my favorite features they offered. I will definitely be using them in the future.

Profile Picture Tiauna , 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend this vendor. He photographed my daughter for her senior pics. He was kind, patient, professional and did a great job of making her feel comfortable. He suggested props, locations and poses and did an all around wonderful job. We wanted her pictures to show the casual, comfortable, beautiful young woman she is, and this vendor went above and beyond that. I would highly recommend him for your next event.

Profile Picture Christine, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

All I can say is WOW!!! This team is absolutely Awesome and Amazing to work with!! They coach you if your not the Best at taking pictures like myself! Every photo looked like it's was a shot out of Vouge or Elle Magazine! They definitely made me and the entire wedding party feel like we were superstars. They even traveled all the way to Jamaica from Maryland and when they arrived it was Lights,Camera,Action!! From day one catching all the candid moments never missing a beat! From your wedding day capturing all of the love and happiness is priceless and crucial! These guys made sure they got everything even the things we forgot! I strongly recommend them for anyone anywhere They Travel and Come Prepared as the professionals they are! ❤️ This experience was out of this world Awesome!

Profile Picture Trinia , 8/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow

We had our wedding on July 29, 2017 and despite the treat of rain, Corey did amazing job with the pictures and we could not be happier with the time, patience and positioning in the pictures. The people that saw the pictures praised the quality. We are telling all our friends and colleagues about Anaya Photography and will continue to pass on the word because they produce excellent product.

Profile Picture Shamilla, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Slideshow

I feel so blessed and grateful that we were referred to Corey from a girl at church. Corey did the photography for her brothers wedding. I truly feel like God led my husband and I to Corey, both him and his assistant, Claire were so kind and easy to work with, they never made us feel awkward. As soon as we met them for our engagement shoot, we felt like we knew them forever! I honestly can't say enough nice things about Corey and Claire...The day with them was just PERFECT! They both did an outstanding job! They worked so hard to provide us candid shots, some posed and some creative images; each one really capturing our day and the love between us and for our family and friends.

AND... I can't forget to mention the awesome surprise that we recieved after the wedding. The other day I came home to a box from Corey; when I opened it, it was a beautiful wooden box with one of our pictures on the front. When I slid the top of the box off, it had a little wooden rectangle with another picture of us on it...come to find out when you push the center of the wood it bends down and it is our thumb drve of all our pictures!!!! How thoughtful was that?!

We are beyond happy with the pictures, they are PERFECT...just like our song (by Ed Sheeran).

Thank you again & God bless!
Dina & Brian Ash

Profile Picture Dina, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, One Event/Day

Anaya Photography was great to work with. Very good service at a great value. Very professional and worked seamlessly throughout my event. A real first class operation.

Profile Picture Brian, 5/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a wonderful experience with Corey - very professional and timely. So many gorgeous pictures - so hard to choose from the 600+! The wedding album & cover were top notch & great quality! Would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Tom & Claire, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

These guys were hands down the best. Professionalism at its best. You will not be dissatisfied with there service

Profile Picture Ronald, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We truly appreciate all that you 2 have done for us. We couldn't have asked for anyone better to capture our special day. Pictures were beautiful. I know that we had a lot of people lol but you 2 made it happen for us. Thanks a lot!

Profile Picture Sade, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

One word- superb!!!!! My husband and I could not have chosen anyone better to capture our day! Tierre and his staff were simply amazing. His professionalism, hard-working, yet calming aura was remarkable. Thanks to him, we can revisit and relive our wedding day over and over again! His company is a rarity, and we are thankful to have discovered it. We highly recommend him! Trust me- you will NEVER be disappointed!!

-Mr. and Mrs. Donovan Simpson

Profile Picture Shanita, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anaya Photography exceeded my expectations for my "47th Hollywood Prom Premiere Birthday Party".

My request was to have a "Paparazzi feel" for the Red Carpet and Anaya Photography did just that!!!

My every request was granted that evening and the photographs were absolutely flawless! I received my completed package as promised!

I will recommend Anaya Photography to everyone I know!!!

Profile Picture IRIS HILL, 11/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tierre was very prompt, patient and professional. My bridal party consisted of my 3 brothers and 3 sisters, who when they get together are all jokesters. He was very patient and creative by using their personalities to get great photos. I would and do refer him to anyone I know who needs a photographer.

Profile Picture Tonya, 12/31/11, 1 Review
4.7

I would definitely book this vendor because he had a variety of affordable packages that were all excellent. FYI choose the metallic package.

Profile Picture Martine, 10/3/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When I considered who we would charge with capturing the biggest day of our lives, I knew I wanted someone I trusted. I knew I needed someone who demonstrated a vested interest in how "our day" was recorded. When I discovered Tierre and after having our initial consultation, I knew he was the perfect person to helps us make memories. He was always professional and extremely attentive to the finer details. He was incredibly punctual and very thorough in his approach. Tierre was able to capture every intimate moment without being intrusive or disruptive to our event. He was also very patient with our "excitable" group offering great direction to get just the right shot. And we were blown away with the final product. So much so that we had him shoot our family portraits a year later. If you're looking for a talented, professional photographer with vision and inspiration, Tierre is your guy.

Profile Picture Stefanie, 10/1/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tierre did a wonderful job at my wedding, the pictures are perfect I could not have found anyone better. Every photo that was taken just blew me away with the creative thought that has went into them. We thank you so much for being apart of our special day and I would always recommend your services to anyone that needs photography. Thank you so very much because of your work I would never forget any memories of our beautiful wedding.
Love,
Mr. & Mrs. Saffran

Profile Picture Erica, 9/26/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our engagement photo shoot was wonderful. We walked downtown for a few hours finding great sites and beautiful photos.

Profile Picture Angela, 9/3/10, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Engagement Shoot

Photographer was very professional & willing to do what it takes to make your day as special as possible.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/27/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Anaya Photography was the highlight of my wedding-a true blessing!!! Not only was he always flexible with time and cost, but he never acted like he was doing me the favor. Instead, he always gave me service above and beyond any of my expectations! The quality and even quantity of his services and products were way more than what I paid for and probably more than I could have afforded. Even during the ceremony when I had a crisis he was able to help me in any way even if it wasn't in his job description. One example is my necklace broke while I was getting dressed, because everyone else was running around, he sat and put my necklace back together, without even missing a beat with the photos. That is just one example out of many about how he went above and beyond. When it was time for the final product I was blown away. So many friends and families said that my album was the best album they had ever seen! Tierre captured all the special moments, the one's I remembered and the one's I didn't even realize happened. His perspective of my wedding through his pictures made my wedding look like a dream. His flexibility and professionalism carried all the way through until the end! It was the best money I spent on my wedding and I would hire him again for any event and recommend him time and time again. He was always responsive and truly listened and provided what I wanted, yet always offering his professional opinion with his experiences in the field. One of the best photographer's in Baltimore, in my opinion, you won't gone wrong choosing Anaya Photography!

Profile Picture Nadia , 9/26/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mr. Cobb (Anaya Photography) did an AWESOME job.. My pictures was as perfect as my wedding day. They were very professional and I had a lot of fun taking pictures. I really really recommend Anaya Photograpy for any event.. Thank you so much for capturing my perfect moments.

Profile Picture Tasha, 7/18/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I absolutely loved my wedding photos. Tierre understood what I wanted and gave me several options in albums. I went to 5 other photographers that were giving me less and charging me more than what Anaya PHotography did. The only negative remark that I have is that I wish I would have had more tighter shots from a closer angle. THe professionalism provided was amazing. I was an hour late for our engagement photo shoot and Tierre was nothing but patient and polite. I would recommend this company to any bride looking for great photos and great prices!

Profile Picture Artina, 6/20/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anaya Photography was the key to making my wedding day memorable. I was very please with the flexibility when it came to scheduling engagement photos and also reviewing the photos for my final album. The guests at my wedding were very pleased about the professionalism of the 2 photographers and I got many, many compliments. My wedding album is gorgeous and was worth the additional money for the extra pages. I would recommend Anaya Photography to anyone who wants amazing photos to remember their wedding day. These guys will capture every moment!!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 5/8/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tierre did a wonderful job in capturing the most memorable moments of the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception!

Profile Picture R, 4/25/09, 1 Review