Anaya Photography Reviews

28 | Essex, MD

28 Reviews for Anaya Photography

28 Anaya Photography Reviews

Terra · Married on 10/07/2018

Mr. Cobb was an excellent photographer for our wedding. He was like a ninja. He was not seen or heard which was great. He took wonderful and creative shots. He also went the training mile to get good shots. Even when we were about to be attacked by a swan for being to close to his family's nesting grounds. Mr. Cobb was great and I would recommend him for any type of photography job. You will not be disappointed.

Samantha · Married on 09/09/2018

My husband and I just got married on March 3, 2018. Tierre and Corey did such an amazing job all around with our wedding photos. They answered all of our questions quickly and kindly. They were with us throughout the whole day and we didn't have to think or worry about what to do for pictures. They both took charge without us really even noticing they were capturing every moment. The pictures turned out phenomenally - we couldn't have asked for better photographers for our huge day.

Chene · Married on 03/29/2018

When we met Tierre six short months before our March 2018 wedding we knew he was the perfect person to capture our special day. Shortly after our first meeting, he shot our engagement photos and the entire experience was incredible. He was friendly and easy to talk to, making our first experience in front of the camera extremely comfortable. Little did we know, it would only get better! Our wedding spanned over two days and from beginning to end, Tierre was punctual, professional, and remarkably skilled! He captured some of the most amazing photos of what was truly the best days of our lives. We are so thankful that we were referred to Anaya Photography and we cannot imagine having worked with anyone else. This is truly a top-notch company. Thank you Tierre for everything!
    -Mr. and Mrs. Johnson

• W

Whitney · Married on 11/18/2017

Anaya did a great job with the photo booth at our wedding. The were very flexible and easy to work with, and our guests really enjoyed the props.

Tiauna · Married on 11/11/2017

The service we received was amazing. They were very flexible and accommodating of our vision for the engagement and wedding photos. They was able to give use a same day photo slideshow. I had this playing during cocktail hour and throughout the reception. The photos that were taking from the Engagement session, Bridal and Groom preparation, Ceremony and Reception pictures was shown throughout the night, which was someing that guest love and still talk about. This was one of my favorite features they offered. I will definitely be using them in the future.

Anaya Photography 1

Christine · Married on 10/07/2017

I would highly recommend this vendor. He photographed my daughter for her senior pics. He was kind, patient, professional and did a great job of making her feel comfortable. He suggested props, locations and poses and did an all around wonderful job. We wanted her pictures to show the casual, comfortable, beautiful young woman she is, and this vendor went above and beyond that. I would highly recommend him for your next event.

Trinia · Married on 08/24/2017

All I can say is WOW!!! This team is absolutely Awesome and Amazing to work with!! They coach you if your not the Best at taking pictures like myself! Every photo looked like it's was a shot out of Vouge or Elle Magazine! They definitely made me and the entire wedding party feel like we were superstars. They even traveled all the way to Jamaica from Maryland and when they arrived it was Lights,Camera,Action!! From day one catching all the candid moments never missing a beat! From your wedding day capturing all of the love and happiness is priceless and crucial! These guys made sure they got everything even the things we forgot! I strongly recommend them for anyone anywhere They Travel and Come Prepared as the professionals they are! ❤️ This experience was out of this world Awesome!

Shamilla · Married on 07/29/2017

We had our wedding on July 29, 2017 and despite the treat of rain, Corey did amazing job with the pictures and we could not be happier with the time, patience and positioning in the pictures. The people that saw the pictures praised the quality. We are telling all our friends and colleagues about Anaya Photography and will continue to pass on the word because they produce excellent product.

Dina · Married on 06/17/2017

I feel so blessed and grateful that we were referred to Corey from a girl at church. Corey did the photography for her brothers wedding. I truly feel like God led my husband and I to Corey, both him and his assistant, Claire were so kind and easy to work with, they never made us feel awkward. As soon as we met them for our engagement shoot, we felt like we knew them forever! I honestly can't say enough nice things about Corey and Claire...The day with them was just PERFECT! They both did an outstanding job! They worked so hard to provide us candid shots, some posed and some creative images; each one really capturing our day and the love between us and for our family and friends.

AND... I can't forget to mention the awesome surprise that we recieved after the wedding. The other day I came home to a box from Corey; when I opened it, it was a beautiful wooden box with one of our pictures on the front. When I slid the top of the box off, it had a little wooden rectangle with another picture of us on it...come to find out when you push the center of the wood it bends down and it is our thumb drve of all our pictures!!!! How thoughtful was that?!

We are beyond happy with the pictures, they are PERFECT...just like our song (by Ed Sheeran).

Thank you again & God bless!
    Dina & Brian Ash

Ronald · Married on 09/03/2016

These guys were hands down the best. Professionalism at its best. You will not be dissatisfied with there service

Sade · Married on 09/03/2016

We truly appreciate all that you 2 have done for us. We couldn't have asked for anyone better to capture our special day. Pictures were beautiful. I know that we had a lot of people lol but you 2 made it happen for us. Thanks a lot!

Shanita · Married on 04/04/2015

One word- superb!!!!! My husband and I could not have chosen anyone better to capture our day! Tierre and his staff were simply amazing. His professionalism, hard-working, yet calming aura was remarkable. Thanks to him, we can revisit and relive our wedding day over and over again! His company is a rarity, and we are thankful to have discovered it. We highly recommend him! Trust me- you will NEVER be disappointed!!

-Mr. and Mrs. Donovan Simpson

Sent on 03/06/2017

Anaya Photography's reply:

Thank you Shanita. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Donovan. I'm looking forward to the next time we work together!

Tonya · Married on 12/31/2011

Tierre was very prompt, patient and professional. My bridal party consisted of my 3 brothers and 3 sisters, who when they get together are all jokesters. He was very patient and creative by using their personalities to get great photos. I would and do refer him to anyone I know who needs a photographer.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Anaya Photography's reply:

Thank you Tonya... I had a ball working with you and your family. They kept things fun. Anything else you need, just let me know!

Stefanie · Married on 10/01/2010

When I considered who we would charge with capturing the biggest day of our lives, I knew I wanted someone I trusted. I knew I needed someone who demonstrated a vested interest in how "our day" was recorded. When I discovered Tierre and after having our initial consultation, I knew he was the perfect person to helps us make memories. He was always professional and extremely attentive to the finer details. He was incredibly punctual and very thorough in his approach. Tierre was able to capture every intimate moment without being intrusive or disruptive to our event. He was also very patient with our "excitable" group offering great direction to get just the right shot. And we were blown away with the final product. So much so that we had him shoot our family portraits a year later. If you're looking for a talented, professional photographer with vision and inspiration, Tierre is your guy.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Anaya Photography's reply:

Wow Stefanie... Your review was amazing! Thank you for trusting me with your photography over the years. I appreciate you allowing me to be a part of it all.

Erica · Married on 09/26/2010

Tierre did a wonderful job at my wedding, the pictures are perfect I could not have found anyone better. Every photo that was taken just blew me away with the creative thought that has went into them. We thank you so much for being apart of our special day and I would always recommend your services to anyone that needs photography. Thank you so very much because of your work I would never forget any memories of our beautiful wedding.
    Love,
    Mr. & Mrs. Saffran

Lisa · Married on 09/27/2009

Photographer was very professional & willing to do what it takes to make your day as special as possible.

Nadia · Married on 09/26/2009

Anaya Photography was the highlight of my wedding-a true blessing!!! Not only was he always flexible with time and cost, but he never acted like he was doing me the favor. Instead, he always gave me service above and beyond any of my expectations! The quality and even quantity of his services and products were way more than what I paid for and probably more than I could have afforded. Even during the ceremony when I had a crisis he was able to help me in any way even if it wasn't in his job description. One example is my necklace broke while I was getting dressed, because everyone else was running around, he sat and put my necklace back together, without even missing a beat with the photos. That is just one example out of many about how he went above and beyond. When it was time for the final product I was blown away. So many friends and families said that my album was the best album they had ever seen! Tierre captured all the special moments, the one's I remembered and the one's I didn't even realize happened. His perspective of my wedding through his pictures made my wedding look like a dream. His flexibility and professionalism carried all the way through until the end! It was the best money I spent on my wedding and I would hire him again for any event and recommend him time and time again. He was always responsive and truly listened and provided what I wanted, yet always offering his professional opinion with his experiences in the field. One of the best photographer's in Baltimore, in my opinion, you won't gone wrong choosing Anaya Photography!

Tasha · Married on 07/18/2009

Mr. Cobb (Anaya Photography) did an AWESOME job.. My pictures was as perfect as my wedding day. They were very professional and I had a lot of fun taking pictures. I really really recommend Anaya Photograpy for any event.. Thank you so much for capturing my perfect moments.

Cynthia · Married on 05/08/2009

Anaya Photography was the key to making my wedding day memorable. I was very please with the flexibility when it came to scheduling engagement photos and also reviewing the photos for my final album. The guests at my wedding were very pleased about the professionalism of the 2 photographers and I got many, many compliments. My wedding album is gorgeous and was worth the additional money for the extra pages. I would recommend Anaya Photography to anyone who wants amazing photos to remember their wedding day. These guys will capture every moment!!

R · Married on 04/25/2009

Tierre did a wonderful job in capturing the most memorable moments of the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception!

Shawn · event on: 09/28/2017

Tierre of Anaya Photography really came through for our Retirement Party! He arrived early and helped out with other set up as well (which was not part of his job!) He caught some wonderful images of the event, the space and all of the party goers. I was extremely pleased with how the images came out and he went the extra mile to make sure that I was able to download them easily on my end. I would definitely recommend Anaya Photography and would use them again!!

Corrine · event on: 10/14/2017

I am so pleased with the services I received. Thanks to Anaya Photography they made my husband's 60th birthday an evening to remember. The staff were very professional, courteous, patient, prompt and on point. The photo booth was a very big hit. My guest truly enjoyed the quality of photos taken and moments shared. It was like writing your very own story line. Due to a very busy evening, unfortunately, I missed some of the activities. But thanks to the event photographer, who did a fantastic job capturing all the special highlighted moments of the event. I was able to reflect and share in those special moments. If you're looking for a great professional photography service, I highly recommend Anaya Photography services. I most definitely look forward to doing business with Anaya Photography again in the future. Again, thank you Anaya Photographers for a evening to remember. My husband is very happy.

Tom & Claire · Married on 10/29/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Corey - very professional and timely. So many gorgeous pictures - so hard to choose from the 600+! The wedding album & cover were top notch & great quality! Would definitely recommend them!

• I

IRIS HILL · Married on 11/21/2014

Anaya Photography exceeded my expectations for my "47th Hollywood Prom Premiere Birthday Party".

My request was to have a "Paparazzi feel" for the Red Carpet and Anaya Photography did just that!!!

My every request was granted that evening and the photographs were absolutely flawless! I received my completed package as promised!

I will recommend Anaya Photography to everyone I know!!!

Brian · Married on 05/18/2017

Anaya Photography was great to work with. Very good service at a great value. Very professional and worked seamlessly throughout my event. A real first class operation.