Anastasiia K Photo Reviews

Anastasiia K Photo 1
Anastasiia K Photo 2

Robert Johnston · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Surprise Engagement

We were from out of the country and planned a surprise engagement and asked Anastasiia to capture the moment. She did not disappoint and we are so grateful we had her capture this special moment for us! She was very kind and knew how to make us comfortable, as we had never taken professional photos before. We ended up with many amazing photos. Thank you!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Thank you Robert!!
    It was a pleasure to capture your special moment!

Hope to see you in Boston one day again!

Jennifer · Getting married on 07/18/2020

So talented!

We just had our engagement photo shoot with Anastasiia yesterday and I couldn’t wait to write this review. She is so talented! We received a sneak peak this morning and the photos came out amazing! Her editing style is so natural and romantic, exactly what we wanted for our pictures. She is so kind and has a way of making us feel comfortable and at ease. Hire her! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/10/2019

Thank you Jennifer!!
    I enjoyed working with your couple and hope to see you in future!

Best,
    Anastasiia

Vince Levys · Married on 07/14/2019

What we needed

I am not a fan of weddings and probably I’ll never look at my wedding photos again, but my wife will!
    Anastasiia made everything so easy for us and we even forgot that we had a photographer. Our wedding venue was close to the water and we could get some nice photos with the ocean in the background.
    Totally recommend!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Nate

Nate Brown · Married on 04/06/2019

Totally professional and an amazing Photographer

We loved working with her!!
    Stunning pictures! Anastasiia is the best!!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Michael

Michael Baer · Married on 03/17/2018

She is awesome!!!

We booked Anastasiia for our wedding year ago and we couldn’t be more happy with our decision!

She is so passionate about what she is doing. From the begging of our engagement session and until the end of our wedding I just had a feeling that she was an old friend of mine.

Anastasiia helped us to feel as comfortable as possible in front of the camera, whether we didn’t do any photos before.

Highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Anastasiia K Photo's reply:

Thank you so much Michael!

It was a pleasure to be part of your event and I can't wait fro our next photo session!

Claire D. · Married on 12/13/2017

Best day ever!

We had a photoshoot with Anastasia here in Chicago for our prenup pictures. It was winter time and it was so cold but she handled the photoshoot well and she understands what I want in the picture and she delivered well. She delivered beyond expectations. She handed the pictures fast as well and we hired her for our civil wedding as well. She captured our happiest day even it was again, so cold. Looking forward for a summer photoshoot with her!

Anastasiia K Photo 3
    Anastasiia K Photo 4
    Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Viktoria

Viktoria Chilonyan · Married on 09/25/2017

Wonderful!

It was such a pleasure to work with Anastasiia! She was so understanding and so helpful.
    Our engagement session was the first professional photos that we did and we loved her so much! So we decided to book our wedding with her! It was the best decision that we have ever did!!
    She is full of ideas and we felt just wonderful in front of the camera because she helped us with posing.
    Can’t wait to have our next photo shoot in November.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Anastasiia K Photo's reply:

Thank you so much Viktoria!
    I had so much fun working with you and Andrew! Can’t wait to see you in November!