Anar Party Rentals Reviews

48 Reviews for Anar Party Rentals

Anar Party Rentals 1
Anar Party Rentals 2

Chris · Married on 10/14/2015

We've been using Anar Party Rentals for years now for company events. They've always done a great job, and always done it at a great price.

Thank you guys.

Sent on 02/03/2016

ashley · Married on 07/30/2011

I ordered some wine barrels from Anar for our wedding and they were awesome to work with. They followed up and were extremely helpful. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/15/2011
  • Turath

Turath · Married on 03/31/2012

3.0

Rented chiavari chairs and charger plates from Anar Party rental. Highly recommend them!!

Sent on 04/05/2012

Sue · Married on 06/19/2011

We planned a wedding from another state. The service was excellent & the crew showed up on time & to set up everything on time. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/27/2011

Deborah · Married on 03/26/2011

Tenting and furnishing for outdoor wedding 3/26/2011. Arrived on time, picked up on time. Very clear and precise as to requirements. Polite and professional staff in office and crew. Nelli and Lupe very flexible about changes and excellent to work with. All items except one table in good condition. Had a couple of broken glasses. All critical items in top shape. Would recommend. Very true color charts. Good quality for budget rental linens and in top shape. Nice palate.

Sent on 03/30/2011

3.0

We had a great experience! The only problem we had, was after the wedding. There were a few glasses broken, a fork missing, a plate missing.. Little things were missing upon the return inspection. We knew of the glasses breaking, but the other items that were missing seemed questionable. We did not count the items when they arrived, nor did we count the items we returned, so we ended up paying about $100 more for the missing items. It seemed that there should have been some flexibility on these items - the price they charge for each missing item was high. With the amount we paid for all the items we rented, we felt there should have been some forgiveness (or at least a break) in the cost to cover the missing items.

Sent on 05/23/2015

Laurette · Married on 06/20/2015

3.5

Great product. Only downfall was they didn't have photo booths available even a full year out.

Sent on 09/08/2015

3.5

Anar Rentals service was wonderful. We had pipe and drape for our venue which turned out amazing. They coordinated with the hotel for set-up and take down. Did not have to worry about setup as it was done the night prior to reception. It did take some phone tag to figure out the style/ design and price . So you may need to be persistent and follow up. Otherwise, great job!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Karen · Married on 10/11/2014

I found Anar Party Rentals through groupon. I rented white padded folding chairs for my ceremony. The chairs were of good quality and looked very nice. They were also prompt with the delivery and pick up of the chairs. Overall I would rent from them again if need be.

Sent on 10/20/2014
  • F

Bethany · Married on 07/09/2011

3.5

Used them for chairs, which turned out great. I wish they would have been better with returning my calls and slightly more flexible, but overall I really enjoyed their setup and breakdown, their chairs were gorgeous, and they certainly got it done!!

Sent on 07/21/2011

Kim · Married on 08/07/2011

4.2
      3.5

We used Anar for an outdoor wedding. We rented lights, outdoor heaters, chairs, and everything was just lovely. Their workers were very knowledgeable and were immensely helpful. Even though we had to set up the items ourselves in the sand, they were very helpful building the Chuppah where we needed it. I would certainly recommend them!

Sent on 08/11/2011
  • Paula

Paula · Married on 09/12/2010

4.2
      3.5

Anar Party Rental was the vendor that we used for our outdoor wedding in September. We planned our wedding from out of state and Anar's website made it very easy to navigate and select our items. They kept in close communication with us and were also very flexible when we had last minute changes. They were able to accommodate all of our requests. The one bump that I did have with Anar's was that they showed up 3 hours late to setup at our wedding. We had requested that they arrive early in the morning at around 9am or so, but they didn't show up until noon. They were still setting up as guests arrived and as I arrived. It was difficult to get in contact with them the day of our event because it was on a Sunday, and they were not open.

All of the supplies and items that we ordered were in great shape and looked and functioned beautifully. I would definitely recommend Anar's Party Rental and would use them again. We researched several different vendors, and Anar's was by far the most cost effective. Just beware of any events done on Sunday's or past their usual business hours.

Sent on 10/14/2010

3.0

We found and used a groupon from Anar Party Rentals to get chairs and tables for our outdoor wedding. They saved us so much money! It was totally worth it. I had read some negative reviews which worried me at first, but everything worked out perfectly and their tables and chairs were exactly what we needed!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Leann · Married on 05/10/2008

3.0

Anar was by far the least expensive rental company we researched, and were flexible as far as letting us change things at the last minute. The tables and chairs were well used, but after we put the linens on, they looked great! and at half of the cost we didn't mind at all. Our wedding was in San Diego, and they are located in Vista, but the delivery charge was only $50!!!

It was a great experience.

Sent on 09/17/2008
  • User5159055 · event on 02/22/2015

3.5

Outdoor heaters seemed old, but worked ok. Loved the chairs, but needed to be cleaned.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Celeste · Married on 07/09/2011

3.8
      3.5

Anar Party rental did the job well! We ordered chairs and umbrellas for our wedding...they dropped them off on time and pick them up when we asked, they did just what they were supposed to! Thank you Anar!

Sent on 07/16/2011

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2009

3.6
      3.5

We rented 150 chairs, 2 belly tables, and a 4 sided tent from Anar. They were great in working with us. Delivery was just in time, no issues with pick up. Had one little disputed issue with them that was taken care of with class. I would use them again.

Sent on 09/14/2010

Janae · Married on 06/02/2007

2.5
      3.0

THe flowers were fresh and beautiful. And her prices are great. I really love how my bouquet turned out and how gorgeous our cake decorations, arch décor, and centerpieces turned out!

Problems: colors were supposed to be mainly green and white with touches of pink, but some things had too much pink in it; such as the bridesmaids bouquets. Those were supposed to have green dendrobium orchids in them with white and blush calla lilies and green and white roses. Instead, all they received in their bouquets were pink and white roses with 3 calla lilies. I was VERY disappointed they didn’t get orchids because it really took away from the orchid theme. I was also disappointed because none of their flowers matched my flowers or the other flowers and the pink was just that, too much pink!!! I wish they’d had green in their bouquets. I also was annoyed that she didn't bring the toss bouquet like she'd promised so I had to toss my sister's bridesmaid bouquet.

Anyway, I can’t complain too much because I liked how everything else turned out and she was pretty inexpensive so I guess you get what you pay for.

Sent on 10/04/2007

Art · event on 05/15/2015

2.4
      2.5

The canopy that was erected had small holes throughout, I spoke to the installers about the concern that I had about rain coming in. they assured me that that would not happen. Later that day it rained and the inside got wet. I had to wait for over three hours for a team to do temporary repairs (Install a tarp over the canopy) The next day I spoke to the office about having to wait around till the repairs were completed. I was told that something would be done. Till this day I have not been told what would be done. Don't say something then not fallow through!!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Ericka · Married on 09/22/2012

1.8
      1.5

We originally picked Anar because they were priced lower than other rental companies. We signed the contract and paid the deposit. When they sent us our final invoice the week of our wedding they had added an extra "chair cleaning" fee that amounted to $150 extra. At this point we had no choice but to go with them since we only had a few days left until the event. Then, the evening before the wedding they added an extra $10 per stair fee which was another $150 more because there were a small set of stairs that led down to the beach. They arrived on time and set everything up but there are so many loopholes in their contract. The extra fees wouldn't have been nearly as bad if they had been up front with the information so we could have looked around. But when it's a few days before the wedding they give you no choice but to pay the extra money. And the extra $300 was over 50% more than the origianl quoted price. I would be VERY wary of signing anything and depending on them. I would STRONGLY advise against using Anar.

Sent on 11/15/2012

Anar Party Rentals's reply:

We do apologize for the experience! We try our best to be as brief as possible and carefully note all the details on the face of the contract.
    Cleaning fee is a 7% charge added to all of our items automatically and if for any reason the software mistakenly doesn't add it we do honor the estimate provided and will not charge the additional fee. The explanation for the cleaning fee is also stated on the face of the contract so if we forget to mention, its not hidden from our clients. I cant imagine that in your case the fee wasn't explained and it was added in a later date!! (We do apologize for that)
    As for the stairs, its also stated on the face of the estimate/contract, additional clause is also added noting that the fee doesnt include stair or difficulty access areas. Clients often tell us about the stairs prior to their delivery, however its not uncommon that the mention of the stairs from our client was missed and our crew face stairs and difficulty access areas to go through. The fee for that totally depends on the total items you have on your contract and before proceed of charging we notify our clients just in case they don't want to pay the fee and rather everything to be a curb side delivery.
    Once again, we do apologize for the experience and would like to make the rental experience as easy as possible for all of our clients.

Deana · Married on 04/24/2015

0.5
      0.0

We were very disappointed that this vendor chose to charge us for damages to a dance floor that they knew we were using outdoor-they set the floor up for us, outside, on the grass. The floor was not made to be outdoor and so when it rained on our event, they jumped at the chance to charge us an extra $715.00. I would never use this company again. We felt as though they couldn't wait to pounce on us for some extra money.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/06/2007

1.0

The tables were rickety, the chairs absolutely filthy. We'd also ordered round glass bowls and stargazer lillies to float in them... They forgot the bowls and when they came back with them, brought these tiny things that the stargazers would never have fit in. PLUS they forgot the flowers, AGAIN! Then they left to get the flowers and came back with these white lillies that I'd seen on their counter a few days before... and HALF of them were DEAD or DYING - all brown and wilted. Who on earth gives a bride DEAD FLOWERS on her WEDDING DAY?!?

Sent on 08/29/2008

Kevin · Married on 06/26/1982

0.0

This place is a complete rip off!!! Don't bother going here, seriously. I ordered a 8 foot stage from them the other day. I was told by there rep that it was complety adjustable up to 24 inches. I also ordered two steps for eithewr side of the stage. This was a very important event. The mayor of our city was there anong with the Chief of Police, Fire Cheif, city council members, etc. I paid 165.00 up front. When the stage arrived, I was shocked. First of all, they lied about the height. again, it was suppose to be adjustabe from 12 to 24 inches. The minium height was 26 inches! Then it adjusted up from there. Up to 4 feet. I needed it at 18 inches. I even told the girl when I orderd it that what I needed. Which is why she said no problem it's adjustable. She flat out lied. Even when the delivery people showed they asked what height I wanted it and said 18 inches was no problem. When they took it out of the truck they said they were supprised that 26 inches was the lowest it would go. They also agreed with me that the stage was the most crappy peice of equipment ever. It looked like they dragged it there by a rope. It was in such bad shape I couldn't believe it. Even the drivers were shocked and said they agreed with me that it was a peice of crap.So when I called them to complain, there attitude towards me was to bad pal. When I said it was not what we agreed to and that I could not use a stage 2 feet of the ground with no railings they could care less. I asked for a credit back on my card and they told me to take a hike.Bottom line is these guys are crooks. Dont make the same mistake I did. Go somewhere else. Don't be fooled by there pictures. The actual stuff is junk!! Plus, if you have a problem or are not satisified, there won't do anything to help you out. They simply want your money and have no problem ripping you off. I am personally taking them to small calims court. I'm sure when a judge hears about their shaddy practices, he will side in my favor. It's unfortunitate that I have to take my time like this to get my money back. I have been in business for over 30 years. I own my own company. I have never seen a company misrepresent their products and services as much as these people do.Please, do yourself a favor, go somewhere else.

Sent on 06/06/2011