Anar Party Rentals Reviews

Anar Party Rentals 1
Anar Party Rentals 2

Shadowridge Private Events · Getting married on 06/12/2020

Amazing, love them!

We rent everything our clients need for their events from Anar Party Rentals. Nelly and her team have great and fast communication even when we are constantly updating and often changing orders. The prices are great and everything arrives early to give us time to set up. Drop off and pick up is always smooth, stress free and professional. I would definitely recommend this company for any event. They have awesome customer service and it really bring any event together. Thanks again Nelly and everyone at Anar!!!!

Julie · Married on 08/04/2018

Nelly was there all the way through the year of planning anytime I needed to change something or even just ask her opinion on numbers (I changed them twice in the last three weeks). Never pushy and always polite.

Anar Party Rentals 3
    Anar Party Rentals 4

Deborah · Married on 08/22/2015

Anar did a wonderful job for us. Our venue is a fairly difficult venue to work with and Anar worked with us to comply with the venue requirements and get the job done on time.

Marlene · Married on 06/13/2015

Was very pleased with the service and products we rented for my daughters wedding. Nelly was always very friendly and helpful on the phone. The items were accurate and delivered in the morning so we could set up. The workers did an awesome job installing the dance floor and stabilizing the bar and arch. We also rented table overlays and napkins and chairs. The installers were very professional and helpful. I would highly recommend Anar Party Rental for all your wedding needs!

Their service was prompt and helpful. Everything was as expected.

niloufar · Married on 04/10/2015

We selected Arghavan to be our coordinator for the day of our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we'd made for that day. She was very professional and did a really great job with the wedding time line, communicating with my vendors and taking good care of the wedding set up. She planned everything very professionally, thoroughly, taking care of every single detail. She made our wedding so much fun and stress free.She was always available whether via email, phone call/ text message and even in person.
    She spent a lot of time with us before the wedding making sure that we've gone through every detail. Everything went smoothly because of her. She really put herself into everything she did, We got a lot more than what we expected. She checked on us and our families throughout the day and made sure we didn't need anything. She put effort in every detail and planned things exactly how we wanted it. We are forever grateful and we wholeheartedly recommend Arghavan.

Gavin · Married on 08/02/2014

We used Anar Party Rental for our ceremony chairs as well as belly bars for cocktail hour. All items were in great shape and dropped off and picked up in a timely fashion.

• User2972028 · 2+ years ago

Perfection! Got a Groupon, booked my chair rentals for my ceremony only with ease, easy confirmation process, called to confirm twice the day before my event, delivered on time and set up perfectly, and then they were picked up while my reception was happening and I didn't even hear them. So glad I hired them!

The staff was wonderful to work with! They helped me to pick the perfect color scheme and even helped me to set a fabulous chair design!

Aleigh · Married on 03/01/2014

on time, very clean, affordable, and helpful! Highly recommend!

Charlie · Married on 08/25/2012

The team at Anar were great as they were happy to make the numerous changes we made to our rental in the months leading up to the wedding. The team were very polite and helpful over the phone. The equipment all arrived clean and well organized. Will defiantly be using them again for functions.

Sarah · Married on 08/04/2012

Great quality chairs, tables and bars! The silverware and tableware was sparkling clean. Delivery and pick up were on time as promised. Will use this vendor again

• F

Nat · Married on 08/06/2011

Anar Rentals was courteous, professional and timely in their services.

Nicole · Married on 07/07/2011

Anar provided chair rentals for my 7/7/11 wedding @ Pines Park in Dana Point. All of my correspondence was w/ Ashlee, who was professional and efficient.
    I also appreciated a call the day of the wedding requesting additional information about the setup.(Anar was ontime @ the site, while I was running behind). For the pick up, they patiently waited for our ceremony to end which was very appreciated.
    I would definitely use Anar for my next event.

Shirey · Married on 06/11/2011

I recently hosted my sister's Bridal Shower, and needed to rent several things. I had no idea where to go, so I decided to search on Google. After coming across many other rental companies, I found Anar, and was very impressed with the prices I found. I emailed them, and quickly received a response with all the answers to my questions. I went in personally to place my order, as I wanted to see where I was renting from, and was very impressed to find a clean location, clean warehouse, and friendly staff, who sat down with me and went over everything, from costs, different items I could choose from, etc. I must say that as far as price goes, I did not find better in all of Orange County. They also deliver at reasonable prices too, but being that the shower was quite close to them, I picked up and dropped off. It was so easy. No hassle at all! I will be going back to Anar for future parties....I think that once you find a good place, stick with it!!!! I have had a bad "rental" experience in the past...so having found Anar was a blessing!

Amber · Married on 03/20/2010

Absolutly perfect vendor! I had to add a table and more chairs about a week before the wedding, and there was no problem. A quick phone call and, just like that, I had my new contract waiting in my email. They delivered to our location, which was in the middle of no where, the day before an picked up the following day. We saved a little money in that we did the set up ourselves. I would DEFINITELY recommed Anar to anyone who needs rentals!

Shima · Married on 11/22/2008

The flowers were better than I expected and I was amazed when I Walked in to the ballroom.
    The decoration and the chair covers were perfect and precise and nothing out of order. This company has every possible thing to rent.

• Macie

Macie · Married on 08/08/2008

I loved them! Ask for Ariana. She helped from beginning to end. They really made our day...and made everything easy to work with along the way...on top of that, their prices are the best I found!

Sherri · event on: 04/24/2015

Dependable Rental Company and Professional Staff.

Chendo · event on: 04/10/2015

Nelly is very efficient and goes above and beyond to get whatever you need for your event!

Tank you!

Chendo

• User5089605 · event on: 03/15/2015

We hired them for a fund raising event. We recieved excellent service, and they were very accommodating.

Susan · event on: 03/21/2015

I've used Anar Rentals twice now once for a wedding shower, then for a birthday party! Was very pleased with the Internet, phone and office personnel! Very courteous, pleasant and helpful with choosing the products I needed. I will always come here for all my party needs!

suzanne · event on: 10/16/2015

Very reliable, on time and easy to work with!

Tina · event on: 12/12/2015

Professional, knowledgeable, creative and so accommodating!

• User5158467 · event on: 04/18/2015

My service was great..I think its wrong they charge you to cover there ugly barrels that you have to use to tie down the canopy.