Analog Wedding Reviews

Analog Wedding 5
Analog Wedding 6
Analog Wedding 7

Sarah · Married on 02/23/2019

Beautiful photography and experience!

Ashley’s energy and professionalism helped make our day stress free and easy! The photography is beautiful, she captured beautiful candid moments and portraits. We highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Ally Simon · Married on 01/03/2019

Analog wedding photos

Ashley's photos were beautiful--she is so talented. She is also very laid-back and easy to work with. She was professional and knowledgeable and did a great job explaining the process from her viewpoint while also taking the time to understand the type of wedding day we wanted to create and for her to capture. Do not hesitate to hire Analog Wedding!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Brian · Married on 10/07/2018

All around awesomeness!

Ashley was a joy to work with, and she did an incredible job capturing all the different parts of the day. Ashley was super nice, and extremely flexible when some of the wedding day details changed close to the big day! And of course, the final pictures were wonderful!

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/05/2018

Dreamiest Wedding Photos - We are so in love!

We had a larger wedding of 150 people and somehow we have beautiful, candid pictures of everyone. Ashley was such an amazing contributor to our wedding team and was so much fun to have with us the day of. She blended in seamlessly with the wedding party, making it truly easy to get intimate, gorgeous photos of the entire day (without feeling like you constantly had a camera in your face). I really cannot say enough about how amazing Ashley was to work with and how at ease she made us all feel as she photographed our wedding day. She helped me put together the entire timeline for the day, building in plenty of wiggle room so we never felt rushed and kept in mind all the logistics of the day (we had a trolley taking the wedding party between church and venue). She promptly responded to every single question we had and was above and beyond the vendor that most took away from my wedding stress! My husband and I are so in love with our beautiful wedding photos that capture all the unique people and events that made our day so special, and her film techniques provide such unique, dreamy photos. Would recommend Ashley to anyone and plan to use her again for non-wedding photos!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Monika Pimentel · Married on 09/07/2018

A one of a kind photographers

Ashley was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was professional but also so personable at the same time. Our engagement pictures and preview shots were sent to us in the time she quoted. And her prices are great! There’s so much I could say about Ashley but I’ll quote my family and friends when they’ve seen our preview shots from the wedding, “these look like scenes from a movie!” Thank you a million times Ashley! We’ll cherish these photos forever!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Analog Wedding 8
    Analog Wedding 9
    Analog Wedding 10
    Analog Wedding 11

Taylor · Married on 08/04/2018

Ashley Is a true artist! She captured so many special moments that my family and I will be able to cherish forever. She can see things that most people don’t notice and turns them into a masterpiece! On my wedding day it rained but she made it look magical and captured this beautiful light! She also has a great spirit and energy that made me and my husband so comfortable with her! I would Hire her again and again!!! Thank you for making my wedding day last forever in these amazing photos!!!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Analog Wedding 18
    Analog Wedding 19
    Analog Wedding 20

Laura · Married on 05/27/2018

Feeling so grateful to have had such a talented and creative artist document my wedding day. Ashley makes you forget that she is concurrently working on several other weddings besides your own because she takes the time to get to know you and plan out the logistics of your special day over (many) coffee dates, going above and beyond her role as photographer. She demonstrates incredible patience when you’re frustratingly indecisive and nonchalant. She is warm and sweet all while being extremely professional throughout the whole process. Somehow she has the capability of delegating and executing gorgeous shots all while remaining completely down to earth. Her talent and artistry are innate and I am forever grateful to her for capturing this moment in time.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Carrie · Married on 04/28/2018

I truly don't even know where to begin in saying how amazing, as both a person and a photographer, Ashley Plante is. My husband and I hired Ashley for both our engagement photo shoot and wedding, and she was by far one of the BEST people we could have chosen to be a part of our big day. It was so important for us when we started the journey of looking for a photographer to find someone who was: 1. Great to work with, and understood our vision; and, 2. Photographed in both film and digital, and whose portfolio reflected a very creative lens. Ashley surpassed both beyond our wildest expectations. Ashley doesn't just capture photographs, she captures emotions. She tells a story with her images. Her photography is of the highest caliber; she pays attention to every detail, in every shot she takes. Throughout our time being photographed by Ashley, she was always making sure the light was perfect; if the photo was posed she was making sure we felt comfortable, and that everything looked natural; and when things were more candid (like on our wedding day), you didn't even know that she was there as she seamlessly and discreetly blended into the evening. Ashley exudes such a positive, laid-back energy, something that I think every bride wishes would rub-off on her for her big day. It certainly did on mine, as Ashley's presence kept me feeling at ease. She made it just as much a priority for my husband and I to have the best day ever, and really soak in all of the moments of the day that you can only experience once, as she did making sure that we had the most beautiful photographs that we will cherish for years to come. She was SUCH a significant part of why our wedding day was so magical, and we will be forever grateful for her. Thank you so much, Ashley! You really helped to make our day so undeniably perfect. We LOVE our gallery!

Sent on 06/24/2018
  • F

Franca · Married on 12/16/2017

We hired Ashley and Alex to photograph both our kids' weddings. Their work is magical and artful, producing the most beautiful photos imaginable. They are true professionals who arrive early, do their work elegantly, and respect everyone and all traditions. Lastly, they are kind and delightful to work with - a real find in the wedding industry. I'm so happy to give them our highest possible recommendations.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Becky · Married on 10/01/2017

Ashley of Analog Wedding was a delight to work with throughout our wedding planning process. We selected her as our photographer since we love how natural and sweet her portfolio is, and that she has a special skill in film photography. We were so obsessed with our engagement shoot photos that we used them for our save the date, invite, thank you card, and on signage throughout our venue! The day-of, we were very comfortable with her and Alex and are beyond thrilled with the shots they captured. We have said many times that Analog Wedding is by far our favorite vendor - we are extremely happy to have gorgeous photos from our big day that will last a lifetime!!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Analog Wedding 25
    Analog Wedding 26
    Analog Wedding 27

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2017

Ashley is amazing - I love how she and Alex captured our special moments. I cannot recommend them enough! I loved our photos. We received a sneak peak the day after our wedding which was completely unexpected! I loved her style and calming personality. Thank you so much for our lasting memories!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Courtney · Married on 09/02/2017

Couldn’t thank Ashley & Alex enough. They did such an amazing job and we are thrilled with how all the pictures came out. They were so accommodating and willing to be flexible with all our ideas and wants. True professionals.

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Analog Wedding 32
    Analog Wedding 33
    Analog Wedding 34

Katie · Married on 08/12/2017

I am totally stunned by the artistry of Ashley and Alex. There is a photo of nearly every guest where they are glowing like a movie star, and then there are the artistic and sometimes nearly abstract compositions that capture the place and experience of the wedding day, and then there are the wonderful expressions they managed to capture in group photos. All of this was accomplished with little to no coaching or imposition on the part of the photographers. They were in the background most of the time, and I hardly noticed them during the ceremony, yet they captured all the important moments and the spontaneous ones they couldn't have planned for. When we did interact with Ashley and Alex, they were kind and gracious. Their prices, in my opinion, are too low for the quality of work they are producing! You will not be disappointed if you hire them to capture your wedding.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Austin · Married on 08/05/2017

Analog is the best on every dimension: creativity, composition, lighting, medium (film and digital), and personality! Ashley and Alex were so easygoing (yet focused and professional) and we had a ton of fun interacting with them. They were able to capture our wedding in ways we couldn't even imagine. We knew they would be great based on seeing other weddings they've done and they achieved and surpassed our expectations. They captured beautiful family and friend moments, the landscape, ceremony, dinner and dancing, and made us feel like rock stars. They were not pushy but knew when to suggest a great shot. They also blended in seamlessly during the ceremony and speeches (we've seen other companies be distracting). Can't speak highly enough about it. Their gallery selection and editing skills are fantastic you can tell how much they care about the work. Check out some of their work, and you'll see the quality difference immediately. Worth spending your money on excellent photographers like Ashley and Alex!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Brianna · Married on 06/17/2017

Ashely and Alex were incredible from the first initial phone call until even now-5 months after Matt and I's wedding. We were so comfortable working with them and they did everything they could to make sure we were happy. Both Ashley and Alex kept in contact with us regularly leading up to our wedding day even offering to help in the timeline planning. Working with them both during our engagement photos and our wedding was a breeze and came naturally. We felt as though they were apart of the wedding party. I would recommend them a million times over!

Sent on 12/04/2017
    Analog Wedding 35
    Analog Wedding 36
    Analog Wedding 37
    Analog Wedding 38
    Analog Wedding 39

John-Paul · Married on 04/21/2017

I've worked 10+ years in the wedding industry and when it came time for me to marry, I was skeptical I'd find expertise at a reasonable price. Sure there are more options and more talent available these days, but very few vendors have a distinct style. With AnalogWedding, you can see the vision and voice of the photographers in collaboration with you and your spouse, and the overall effect is relaxed, elegant, graceful, and seamless. After you see your photos, you will feel they had as much fun as you did!

When you ask yourself what you want in a photographer, ask yourself when was the last time you looked at Photographic art? Not Facebook posts, magazine pics, ads on the subway, but an engrossing, enthralling, gorgeous work of art that captures not just a moment, but the stories deep within the subject--maybe it's through a pose, a smile, a glance or even on the dance floor. Maybe what you prioritize is how they work - can they be independent or can they take orders? The AnalogWedding duo will work one step ahead of you - they know to take extra shots of the bride's shoes, they know that Grandpa is a little hard of hearing, they know how and when to get a smile from the grumpy flower girl, and they will do all of this without you even noticing.

My wife and I knew firsthand of their exquisite taste and sterling reputation, and we were still floored upon seeing the proofs. They will shoot with multiple cameras and highlight the beauty of your chosen setting so that the results are not merely hundreds of party pictures, but a story told by you and your loved ones. Their patience allows the hushed moments to come organically- or the joyous cheers of gathering to explode - and they will capture it.

I did not cry at my wedding but between you and me, I cried a little watching the slideshow with my wife. You deserve to make your special day a work of art, don't hesitate!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Christopher · Married on 10/29/2016

We are so grateful for Ashley’s imaginative, professional and personalized approach to our special day. The end result are timeless and beautiful images that my wife and I are proud to share. I couldn’t recommend Analog Wedding any more strongly.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Audrey · Married on 10/22/2016

Analog Wedding was our photographer at our wedding in October 2016 at Lyman Estate. Ashley and Alex were amazing! They were so easy to work with throughout the whole process. During our initial phone call, I knew that I wanted to work with Ashley because she was so knowledgeable, artistic, and flexible. Ashley was very responsive and answered any question I had. Their photographs are truly works of art! I loved their vision and style and we are beyond thrilled with our wedding photos. Ashley and Alex were so helpful, professional, and diligent on the wedding day, and even brought umbrellas due to the rain, which made for some unique and beautiful pictures! I cannot recommend them highly enough. Not only are the pictures so great, but Ashley and Alex are a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. If they are available, definitely book them!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/20/2016

I could go on gushing for hours about the hard-working, professional, yet easy-going vibes that Ashley from Analog Wedding provided. Not only did she exceed our expectations as a wedding photographer, but also was super accommodating and helpful in planning our special day. During the wedding, I was SO appreciative of the non-intrusive way that she caught our special moments. Each time that I look at the pictures from that night, I notice new details that I would have forgotten, but Ashley captured perfectly. The specific attention to each table setting, each guest, along with the "up-for anything" energetic attitude that Ashley provided really made us feel supported and comfortable in the whirlwind of the best day of our lives! I would HIGHLY recommend Analog wedding...be prepared to laugh and feel like Ashley is your new best friend, she is awesome!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Julie · Married on 07/16/2016

Ashley and Alex are such great photographers. My husband and I hired them to do our engagement photos and wedding. Everything about their photography is so beautiful and captured every moment of our special day from the flowers, decor, expressions on people's faces, and the mood of the entire day. We recommend them to anyone looking for the best photographers around!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Kelly · Married on 07/09/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Analog Wedding. Ashley and Alex are so talented and I am so glad they were able to capture our wedding with both film and digital photography. The moments captured are so beautiful and we'll cherish them forever. Not only is their work incredible, but they put you at ease and make you feel like old friends. Hiring Analog Wedding was probably the best decision we made while planning our wedding!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Rakeen · Married on 06/25/2016

It was so much fun working with Ashley and Alex! The photos they took of our wedding (and engagement shoot) are straight up magical. They really captured the essence of the day in a way I didn't think was possible! Ashley met with us twice (3 times if you include our engagement photos) before the wedding - once to go over her portfolio and address any concerns, and once to scope out our venue with us. She immediately put my camera-phobic partner at ease. She and Alex captured incredible images without being intrusive, worked seamlessly with our amateur videographer, and was generally just a joy to work with. I cannot recommend the Analog team enough!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2016

It was an absolute pleasure working with Ashley & Alex on our wedding day. They were so accommodating throughout the entire planning process & the day itself. Their calm presence made me not worry about a thing on our day. There is a uniqueness about their style that made our photos perfect. I am so grateful for the images they captured of our wedding day --- cannot recommend Analog Wedding enough!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Sam · Married on 10/10/2015

Ashley and Alex are the best-kept secrets in the Boston area (soon to blow up and become famous, I'm sure). They make their subjects (you and your significant other) feel at ease immediately and are able to tell a story and capture the light and spirit of your special evening unlike anything I've ever seen. I can't stop looking at all of the photos I've received from Analog Wedding. I'd never be satisfied with any other photographer.

Ashley, we love you! (Sam +Paul) Just because we're married now doesn't mean we need to be strangers. :)

Sent on 10/13/2015

emily · Married on 09/05/2015

I cannot say enough about the gorgeous wedding photos we received from Ashley and Alex of Analog Wedding! I keep going back to our album, flipping through all the beautifully edited photos we received and reliving the magic of the day. We have gotten so many compliments on our photos from friends and family - everyone keeps telling me how incredible they are!

Ashley and Alex were the clear choice for our wedding photography. They have a beautiful aesthetic, shoot with both film and digital formats, were so easy to work with, professional and super responsive to any and all questions - up to meeting me twice before hand to location scout and after the wedding picking up our invitations to photograph them since I had forgotten to bring them to the venue. They arrived right on time during the day and made sure to get every shot I had requested beforehand, and managed to capture so many more I never would have thought of. I cannot recommend their work enough!

Sent on 11/04/2015