54 Reviews for An Everlasting Moment

Full Planning (2)
Destination (2)
Non-Religious (2)
54 An Everlasting Moment Reviews

I could not speak more highly of an Everlasting Moment. If I could offer one piece of advice to future couples, it might be to discuss the decision making timeline in advance, just in case unexpected travel pops up (like it did for me!). Don't be afraid of getting picky with your vendors - Mirella has plenty of options!

Profile Picture Margaret, 3/11/25, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I have nothing but positive things to say about Mirella and her staff. They were so patient and helpful throughout the process, whether it was budget planning, vendor selection, organization of contracts and appointments, or helping things run smoothly on the big day. My special day wouldn’t have been as memorable if it hadn’t been for An Everlasting Moment! Thanks for everything! I highly recommend An Everlasting Moment!

Profile Picture Alison, 11/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wedding day was spotless and perfect; more than I ever could have imagined. Much of that had to do with An Everlasting Moment. The venue came together so well, with all of the little touches I had in my head coming to life. An Everlasting Moment took my vision (which wasn't even super well articulated!) and designed an amazing event. I was completely relaxed and in the moment, all because of An Everlasting Moment taking the stress out of the day for me. An Everlasting Moment is amazing, a great value, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Molly, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Very willing to listen to my concerns and take care of any issues both before the wedding and on the spot during the wedding. I was not used to having help. I wish I had "leaned" more on the team to help me with issues with cake delivery and venue nanagement. I should have taken advantage of the opportunities to meet face to face before the event and really ask exactly what she would do to take responsibility off of me. I just was not used to having someone help me....and it was wonderful.

Profile Picture Kim, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Mirella and Lizzy were outstanding to work with. Nothing was too much trouble. As the Mother of the Bride to feel that there were two people ready to help me at a moment's notice helped ease the stress of the wedding planning. I could not have done this without these two amazing women!

Profile Picture Sally, 10/14/17, 1 Review

Amazing!

Mirella helped me so much with my planning process. The Wedding Timeline tracker she set up came with the weekly updates which kept me on track and sane. She offered assistance on wedding etiquette, for example, how to word wedding invites correctly. She was always available for questions and was quick to respond. There are so many things you forget to ask, or just don't know to ask when plan a wedding, she was able to answer all of them for me!

She made sure the day of ran smoothly, keeping us on time and on track and kept issues behind the scenes, which I appreciated, less stress! She assisted with set up, coordination of the vendors (the day of, and prior), some breakdown, and check in with us during the wedding to make sure we had everything.

It is somewhat odd to give over control to someone, which I think my Mother had issues with,(ha not me! Please do it!) which was the main reason why I hired Mirella (so my Mom would not stress). I def think I should have told her to be a little firmer with my Mother. My mother knew all the details of what Mirella was going to do, but kept doing them. I should have let her know she had the power to put my family in check if they were not listening. LOL.

I strongly believe the service was worth every penny, I could not have imagine doing this without her help! The few days before the wedding I was in such a daze, I was even having issue introducing people to each other, Mirella was there to bring be back down into reality and keep me on track. Pricing was also very reasonable for the services she provides. :)

Profile Picture Chiara, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Mirella was very professional, sharp, and efficient. She was creative to solve our a little crowded wedding location problem. One thing really stands out is that I am so glad to take all of her advises on the wedding services. The DJ was incredibly exciting and fun; the food was outstanding. Mirella knows the best!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Mirella was a tremendous help! When I was having trouble with the catering company I chose, she really stepped up and made sure all the holes were filled. Towards the end she did both her job and part of theirs; including on the wedding night. Thank you for all your help!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Mirella is very knowledgeable and helpful throughout our planning! I hired her for partial planning and it was such a good decision. Whenever I hit a roadblock or just had a questions, Mirella was there. She's super fast with responding to emails, I have no idea how she does it. Is very flexible with meeting and dates. On the day of, she made sure I did nothing but enjoy the wedding and that's exactly what I did. It was so nice to not have to worry about anything. Mirella , thank you for making our wedding perfect!

Profile Picture bianca, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Mirella and her assistant Lizzy are AWESOME!!! Yhey are Very organized and they have great resources to offer as well. The weekly 'check ins' are of great importance as they reduce the stress of wondering what to do next! Always on time and courteous. They were diligent in making sure my daughter and her fiance received Everything in order to have the Perfect Wedding Day!!!
I HIGHLY recommend them not only because of their professional attitude but they are two of the kindest, sweetest, and hard working people who did more than what was expected and I can tell they truly LOVE what they do!
Thank you again Mirella and Lizzy!!
Sharon Ash

Profile Picture Sharon, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I would recommend Mirella and Lizzie to ANY bride. They are more than willing to make sure your needs are met and want to make sure you have the best day ever. Seriously they GET.IT.DONE.

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

An Everlasting Moment was terrific and we had many complicated personal challenges and Mirella and Lizzie maneuvered around them with patience and efficienxy

Profile Picture Shauna, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Mirella all the way through my wedding day made my life so much easier. She was wonderful and always had suggestions and recommendations (great vendor recs) when I needed them. She made me feel better when thing started to stress me out and went above and beyond with her help! The organization on the day of was so needed and Mirella and Lizzy were great. I would recommend An Everlasting Moment to all brides!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Mirella did an excellent job with our wedding! We hired her for the "month of" package and couldn't be happier. She was an excellent communicator throughout the entire process (FaceTime, calls, text, lots of emails). She provided an excellent perspective due to her years of experience. Our wedding was pretty complex logistically and she really helped everything run smoothly. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Mirella and her assistant Lorri were my wedding planners for my wedding in Walnut Creek and they were FANTASTIC! Everything went smoothly.

I hired a month-of package, but we started talking one year prior to my wedding. To simply put it, she is the best. A lot of emails were exchanged throughout the year (and a million questions on my end) and she was always very responsive and professional.

I had lots of fun on my wedding day and cannot imagine my wedding be as fun and stress-free without her there. You only have one big special wedding day-so have fun, make the most of it and let these wonderful professionals help you out!

Profile Picture User6490314, Recently Married, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Mirella is fantastic! She'll keep you on schedule, in your budget, and has endless ideas/suggestions. She is also great with the little details, we had many of our guests come up to tell us how beautiful the wedding/reception were. Most importantly she is kind and easy to work with, and truly wants to make it YOUR day. Would recommend without hesitation!

Profile Picture User7432397, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Mirella was wonderful. She was very open to all my ideas, communicative, and always made herself available. There will always be hiccups the day of, but her and her assistant Lizzie were on top of it all! Absolutely recommend Mirella for anyone looking for a wedding planner.

Profile Picture Jasmine, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Mirella was essential in helping us plan our wedding and make our big day go smoothly! Her online task list kept us on track in the months planning our wedding. She always promptly replied to our emailed questions and was always available to talk on the phone. She was a great support at our rehearsal and on our wedding day. Definitely would recommend her!

Profile Picture Lori, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Choose Mirella & Lizzy because they have extensive experience, responsiveness, creative ideas, flexibility, professionalism, the best vendor network AND are supremely organized with every detail, great listeners, incredibly hard-working, cost conscious, and genuinely caring about you, your whole family and that you have fun on your wedding day!

Profile Picture Laurie, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Mirella, Lizzy and their team were amazingly responsive, timely and thoughtful in their approach. They had creative solutions to problems and ideas that we could not have come up with. They connected us with services, vendors and companies with affordable prices, kind and thoughtful attitudes and experience with weddings. You can tell that Mirella and her team have had a lot of experience with wedding planning and working with lots of different types of people. They are top notch and above and beyond for any issue. I highly recommend them for your wedding, but I could see them being amazing and successful in planning any event. I would give them 10 stars if I could

Profile Picture Anjie, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Mirella went above and beyond to make our wedding a day to remember. My wife and I did it the hard way, opting for a DIY backyard wedding, but Mirella didn't miss a beat. It went flawless. She made sure everything on our laundry list of day-of items happened. When there were hiccups, she handled them behind the curtain like a ninja moving through the night! She is absolutely the best!

Profile Picture Joe, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Mirella was an absolute dream! She went above and beyond in every way! Right off the bat she was extremely professional and really cared about making my wedding personal to me! It was important to her to understand my vision and helped me develop my vision where I wasn't sure what I wanted. After locking down a location, she went above and beyond with my invitations! She fully assembled and mailed out all of my invitations since I was living out of state. She was so efficient and careful at the same time. She was also very accommodating! She was always willing to schedule a meeting to go over details. Since I was living out of state, she was especially accommodating since some of those meetings would occur after business hours. She was always going above and beyond to make the little details come together. Before the wedding I dropped off all the decorations at her house and she made sure everything was taken care of! It was so nice to know that there was somebody was making sure everything ran smoothly, especially on the day of the wedding, who knew my vision, and knew what to do with every tiny little detail! I was so grateful that on my wedding day all I had to worry about was showing up and having a good time!. She's a great communicator and was always prompt to respond. It was as if she cared about everything being perfect as much as I did! Which was a great feeling to know that somebody had my best interests. She was also always trying to save me money. She was always making sure I wasn't getting ripped off and finding the best prices. I really appreciated how much she cared about that. Thanks again Mirella! My parents, husband and I truly believe that hiring Mirella was the best money spent! You will be so grateful that you hired her!! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture J, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Wedding Planning

Mirella Riga was fantastic for us, low-key, friendly, competent and professional, with lots of ideas and some key referrals (DJ especially) that were excellent. We've already recommended her to friends who are marrying this month! Everybody liked her who saw her in action at our rehearsal and wedding, and she made herself available on VERY short notice twice when we forgot to include her in appointments where her presence was really, really helpful (our error, not hers), such as the tasting with our caterer. We have absolutely no regrets after working with her. She was GREAT!

Profile Picture Andy, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Mirella with An Everlasting Moment is absolutely phenomenal! I found Mirella through online research and it came to be that she was familiar with planning Catholic wedding ceremonies and very understanding of what our vision was for our wedding ceremony and reception. Throughout the entire process, Mirella helped keep us on track of what needed to be done and when it needed to be done by in order for it to happen. She has a very calming and truly authentic demeanor about her, which is of utmost importance during the wedding planning process. Mirella was incredibly understanding, flexible, provided us with reasonable and fabulous ideas and resources and spent the time listening to us to in order to understand our hopes and dreams for our wedding day!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/4/14, 6 Reviews