An Everlasting Moment Reviews

An Everlasting Moment 5
An Everlasting Moment 6
An Everlasting Moment 7

Margaret · Getting married on 03/11/2025

I could not speak more highly of an Everlasting Moment. If I could offer one piece of advice to future couples, it might be to discuss the decision making timeline in advance, just in case unexpected travel pops up (like it did for me!). Don't be afraid of getting picky with your vendors - Mirella has plenty of options!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Meghan Degoey · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Calm, Cool and Collected!

As a slightly anxious person, the biggest goal of our wedding was to stay calm. Mirella was a big reason that my husband and I, and our parents, stayed so calm and happy on our wedding day! Mirella and her team executed everything that was asked of them, and more. She was so easy to work with throughout the wedding planning process. She kept us on task and organized with little bits to do each week as we got closer to the wedding, and was always available to lend a hand when needed (and as we got closer to the wedding, we needed her more and more!) I can't recommend her services enough, to keep everyone involved in the wedding on task and calm! I am the youngest of sisters who have already been married, and I am the only one to use a wedding planner. This was the first wedding that my parents were actually able to enjoy, because they didn't need to worry about anything! Mirella and her team took care of everything! My husband and I are so happy with how our wedding turned out, and a big part of that was the careful planning and coordination of Mirella!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    An Everlasting Moment 8

Britni · Married on 09/21/2019

Highly recommend! Best ever!

Mirella went above and beyond letting me stock pile decor at her house since we had just moved out of state! She also was able to help me make decisions for our venue and decor that seemed on brand with what we wanted and actually ended up saving us timing, money and future hassles! Not to mention her handy online profile helped us all stay organized for a seamless day! At the end of then night I was truly sad I wouldn't see them anymore because we had become so close over the months! I consider An Everlasting Moment to be a top notch, professional, considerate and fun event planning team! I have recommended them to all my newly engaged friends!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Alona

Alona Frenilei Batulan · Married on 09/15/2019

Helped us made our big day successful!

Our original event coordinator backed out last minute and we were really freaking out because we only have 3 weeks left before our big day. Thanks to Mirella for saving us and helping us made our special day a success. She coordinated our ceremony and she really did a great job. Everything was organized and we didn’t have to worry about anything because she was there. She was very professional and very sweet. She responded to us pretty quickly and was able to summarize what our ceremony would look like. She was open to any questions or suggestions that we had which made it easier on our part as well. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 09/08/2019

Wonderful experience

Mirella was incredible to work with. I did't have any family or close friends nearby to help plan my wedding and with my work schedule, I knew I couldn't do this alone. We went with the complete package and I'm so glad we did. From the weekly emails keeping me on task to the speediness and depth of her responses, her services were worth every penny. The wedding day went so smoothly and ran on time! All of the vendors that she recommended and we ended up using were equally professional and met my high expectations. I would, without a doubt, recommend her to any family or friend looking for an excellent, organized, and experienced wedding planner in the Bay Area!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Tatiana · Married on 09/07/2019

Great coordinator

Thank you for the wonderful job planning our wedding! It went off without a hitch and everyone had a great time. We were happy that everything went so smoothly, so we could mostly just relax and enjoy the day (besides stressing about our first dance!). It was easy working with you and we appreciated the weekly checkins.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Suzette Hackett · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful Team!

I had a perfect experience with Mirella and Lizzy. We had a small, backyard wedding for our event and needed someone to help the day go smoothly. Before the event, Mirella provided a wealth of resources and advice that helped out tremendously. The day of the wedding, Lizzy and her team made sure that every detail was attended to and I was able to enjoy my day. I HIGHLY recommend An Everlasting Moment!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Marti Brown · Married on 08/30/2019

She did the work and had the knowledge that helped us to really be able to enjoy our 50th Anniversaru celebration!

Mirella was creative and helpful without being pushy, and full of good ideas! She was a wealth of knowledge on products and available props. It was always easy to get in to meet with her, and she was just so supportive and easy to work with. Patient, guiding and intuitive as to what we needed or had in mind. She made "our" celebration successful and fun for us through her support!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Nancy Wilson · Married on 06/29/2019

Fantastic Experience

Mirella and her team were amazing to work with. Very easy going, understanding and professional. Their patience and quick responses made the planning process much easier. As I would become stressed, their attitude, knowledge and execution, would calm me right back down. I left for 3 weeks right before my daughter's wedding and did not need to worry about a thing. I loved working with these women.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Katie · Married on 02/01/2019

Amazingly helpful

My husband and I could not be happier with Mirella and Lizzy from An Everlasting Moment. We got the complete package and are so glad we did! They walked us through everything and on the day of did an amazing job making everything look perfect and made sure it all ran smoothly so I could relax and enjoy the day!

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Conor

Conor Dragomanovich · Married on 10/17/2018

Truly Wonderful Experience

I can not overstate how amazing our experience was with Mirella and Lizzy from An Everlasting Moment. They're professionalism, kindness, innovation, & attention to detail are just a few of the elements that make the service they provide absolutely world class. Between the weekly checklists, thoughtful check-ins, and ongoing support - there was never a moment in which my wife and I didn't feel that everything was in complete and total control. I would recommend them to anyone and am truly grateful for the beautiful weekend they provided us.

Angela Nagel · Married on 09/13/2018

Perfect Day!

Mirella did a fantastic job coordinating our rehearsal and ceremony. Everything went seamlessly and everyone knew what they were doing. There were no hiccups, everything was on time, and I am still getting compliments about how perfect everything was! I would highly recommend An Everlasting Moment, she was straightforward and to the point, while also being very pleasant and helpful. Thank you again for making our day perfect!

• Chen

Chen Hsiung · Married on 09/09/2018

All the feels - Efficient, Warm, Helpful

My husband and I started planning for our September 2018 wedding from late 2017 and given that we were both located in opposite ends of the world (Taipei and San Francisco), we couldn’t have made it all happen without An Everlasting Moment (Mirella and Lizzy).
    We started with overall budget, followed by wedding theme, guest counts, going through list of suitable venues and locking down the date in time so we could move forward with the rest of the planning.
    Mirella made sure we're on track with the timeline and kept us informed and responded to our queries promptly. She’s knowledgeable in the industry, provided us with insights and wedding steps 1, 2, and 3, what’s a must, and what can be flexible. And definitely very resourceful; gave us variety of suggestions and options to select from for all categories: Florals, decor, F&B, hair and makeup.
    Our planning went very well, and on the day coordination with decor and set up were well assisted. Mirella and Lizzy made sure we’re on time with the program, and stayed till the end to make sure the tear down was on time to return the venue with no delay.
    We could not express how happy we were with An Everlasting Moment! All the positive vibes, being so supportive and helpful. We’re just very lucky to have such a great team coming together, putting the pieces into one joyful whole!

An Everlasting Moment 9
    An Everlasting Moment 10
    An Everlasting Moment 11
    An Everlasting Moment 12
    An Everlasting Moment 13

Tina · Married on 09/01/2018

My MOH was my wedding planner so I asked her to find a day-of coordinator that she would be comfortable with taking over the reins on the day. And I'm so glad she found An Everlasting Moment!
    We were planning the wedding from afar (us in Southern CA and MOH in Idaho) so we did a Skype chat over Memorial Day weekend to meet with Mirella and Lorri. With very little discussion, we decided pretty quickly that this was it; they were professional, easy to talk to, and warm. Aisle Planner was great for consolidating all the information for the day, from vendors to guest list to seating chart. Once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy to use. Exporting the information to PDF was especially handy!
    We had the pleasure of working with Lorri and Dorea on the day and they were a dream. They were prompt, prepared, accommodating, and seamlessly kept us to the timeline; nothing felt rushed and we all got a change to enjoy the celebration. Lorri came to the rescue with this AWESOME safety pin kit to fix an annoying wedding dress malfunction so I was able to tear up the dance floor without worrying about my dress. If anything else didn't go as planned, I didn't know about it; that's about the best thing I could ask for!
    We couldn't thank An Everlasting Moment enough for making sure our wedding was the best day to remember.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Rachel · Married on 08/18/2018

I cannot brag enough to everyone about how great Mirella and Lizzy were! I truly believe that a good coordinator is the key to a great wedding, and my wedding was perfect! They were brilliant and worked so hard! I got the month-of package, but we had been communicating since we booked them. Such stellar service! They had amazing ideas and solutions and brought to my attention aspects of a wedding I was not aware of well before the event! I was able to drop off EVERYTHING before the wedding, and when I arrived there the day of, the place was set up beautifully! They kept all the events of the day on time and if there were any issues, I wasn't even aware! I was relaxed and had the time of my life because I knew the details and execution of the event were in great hands. I cannot recommend this business enough! My wedding wouldn't have been the same without these professional, kind, and accomplished individuals!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2018

Wedding Day Perfection!

AMAZING! I honestly don't know what I would have done without them. From being responsive about if the things I'm picking is a good price to referring my DJ (who was amazing) to making sure I always had water during the pictures. The. Best! SO responsive and polite and just ON IT!

Sent on 09/28/2018
    An Everlasting Moment 14

Juliane · Married on 08/04/2018

Mirella and Lizzy were amazing to work with! We needed a day of planner to help with the details that day. They went above and beyond! Mirella was amazing with her quick responses to my emails/questions. We met a few times before the wedding and she helped with a few issues we had along the way. Lizzy was our planner the day of and she was a dream! I don’t know what I would have done without her. She took care of everything and if there were any problems, I sure didn’t know about them! She kept me stress free and enjoying every minute of my wedding! Definitely worth every penny!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2018

Mirella did a wonderful job coordinating my event. Everything went smoothly and was perfect! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Sushil · Married on 05/27/2018

Mirella and her team at An Everlasting Moment are TOP NOTCH. They were critical to us having a joyful, calm and unforgettable wedding. We HIGHLY recommend them. Mirella is a pleasure to work with-- always responsive, always pleasant, super-on-top-of it with her organization, and just a joy to be around. She exudes confidence and professionalism. And her connections in the industry are really strong. Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 08/16/2018
    An Everlasting Moment 15

Scarlet · Married on 05/05/2018

It was hard for my husband and I to find a day of coordinator so we did a lot of research. What caught our attention with Mirella was her flexibility, friendliness, and responsiveness. Not only is she a day of coordinator for the big day, but her other packages describe her dedication to each couple.
    We met her in person before making a decision, and when we did, we already knew she was the one. My husband and I had a HUGE wedding. The fact that our ceremony was 45 minutes away from our reception made it difficult for us to make sure everything went smoothly. Mirella and Lizzy were there to hold it down. We had a ton of stuff to give her since we had our own centerpieces, stationery, decorations, etc. so I was worried they weren't going to be able to bring everything to the venue all within a few hours, but sure enough they did! We had a guest count of over 250 guests so you can only imagine all the stuff we had (our venue allowed us to do our own decorations so we did).
    Everything turned out so beautiful! The day of wedding, Mirella also made sure that I was okay, not stressed, and that our timeline was on track. Even after the 8hrs we agreed to she kept asking if I needed anything else before they left and I thought that was really thoughtful of her because she didn't want to see a bride overwhelmed.
    All in all, we were really happy with our decision and you will be too! An Everlasting Moment will be there to guide you for your perfect day, you won't regret it :)

Sent on 05/20/2018

Genevieve · Married on 04/28/2018

Mirella is amazing! I’m so glad that we found her and were able to work with her for our wedding. We selected Mirella as she had prior experience at our venue which was key for us as it’s pretty much a DIY venue so we needed a wedding planner/ coordinator who would be able to have vision, bring together all our ideas and execute on the day of. Mirella did all this and more! Her experience and guidance throughout the planning process helped to keep us on track for planning every detail of our dream wedding. She had great suggestions on what to consider - from linens to decor ideas to all the critical items and etiquette to follow. Mirella also helped to coordinate all our vendors for the day of and helped to align on expectations prior to the big day (we had difficult caterers who Mirella was able to work with to get the service we required). Mirella was with us for the entire journey and we kept open communication each week which really helped to bring everything together perfectly for our wedding day. We live in SoCal and our wedding was in NorCal and Mirella was fantastic in keeping in regular contact and meeting up when we traveled to the Bay for wedding planning trips.

Our wedding was perfect - Mirella and her team set up all the decor in the venue and brought our vision to life. We were delighted by how everything came together so exquisitely. Mirella's expertise and attention to detail and stellar planning, coordination and execution skills helped to make our wedding the fairytale that we had envisioned. Thank you Mirella for all your hard work and making our wedding beautiful :)

Sent on 07/09/2018
    An Everlasting Moment 24
    An Everlasting Moment 25
  • Z

Zeke · Married on 04/19/2018

We partnered with An Everlasting Moment in March 2017 for our wedding. I say partnered instead of hired because the wedding planning process is really a partnership process and it's not one sided. We were so pleased with Mirella and Lizzy at an Everlasting Moment! We live in Nashville and were planning a wedding in the Bay Area and Mirella was amazing to work with. We made many trips out to the Bay Area and Mirella always made time to see us when we were in town and helped us finalize our venue and she asked the right questions of the onsite venue coordinators. Things we wouldn't have thought of with regards to timeline, decor, vendor setup, etc. She really made us feel comfortable in trusting her with giving us her honest opinion and feedback on things. She also helped with making our favors, getting all kinds of shipments from us from TN and making sure that everything flowed seamlessly the day of the wedding. She helped us find a great florist and helped us to vet all vendors we considered. No details were overlooked and nothing was wasted during the day of the wedding. Photographs we brought in were moved around from the ceremony area to the reception and flowers from cocktail tables were reused in a beautiful way for where our cake was. One example where Mirella and Lizzy went above and beyond was the fact that they actually picked up our wedding cake from the bakery in San Francisco and delivered it to Los Gatos! That was really outstanding that they really helped us in every single way imaginable. Lastly, I love how Mirella kept us in check by communicating every single week with us via e-mail with our to do's/checklist. It made things easy for us as long as we were holding up our end of the bargain by getting her the info she needed in a timely manner. Overall, An Everlasting Moment is 5 stars across the board. No only was our wedding fantastic, but we have a new lifelong friends and we're so happy! Thank you Mirella and Lizzy! -Z&M

Sent on 05/26/2018
    An Everlasting Moment 26
    An Everlasting Moment 27
    An Everlasting Moment 28
    An Everlasting Moment 29
    An Everlasting Moment 30

Daniella · Married on 04/13/2018

Mirella was exactly what we were looking for: experienced, fun, on point, inventive, and supportive! My husband and I really needed someone to keep us on task with all the details, and she was very good at checking in with us each week, and even each day as the event neared. She even came up with a creative way to handle some unexpected hiccups with the weather! She was very calm, easy to work with, and fun. We couldn't recommend her more highly!

Sent on 05/19/2018
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 11/18/2017

I have nothing but positive things to say about Mirella and her staff. They were so patient and helpful throughout the process, whether it was budget planning, vendor selection, organization of contracts and appointments, or helping things run smoothly on the big day. My special day wouldn’t have been as memorable if it hadn’t been for An Everlasting Moment! Thanks for everything! I highly recommend An Everlasting Moment!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Molly · Married on 10/14/2017

My wedding day was spotless and perfect; more than I ever could have imagined. Much of that had to do with An Everlasting Moment. The venue came together so well, with all of the little touches I had in my head coming to life. An Everlasting Moment took my vision (which wasn't even super well articulated!) and designed an amazing event. I was completely relaxed and in the moment, all because of An Everlasting Moment taking the stress out of the day for me. An Everlasting Moment is amazing, a great value, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/30/2017