An Everlasting Moment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Margaret Getting married on 03/11/2025
    I could not speak more highly of an Everlasting Moment. If I could offer one piece of advice to future couples, it might be to discuss the decision making timeline in advance, just in case unexpected travel pops up (like it did for me!). Don't be afraid of getting picky with your vendors - Mirella has plenty of options!
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn Married on 10/16/2021

The best wedding coordinator we could've hoped for!

Mirella Riga and her team helped us create the most beautiful, magical, perfect wedding day ever (and during a pandemic to boot!) at the Brazilian Room. We ended up working with Mirella much longer than anticipated after our May 2020 wedding was postponed to October 16th, 2021, and I truly think the wait was absolutely worth it. She was the ultimate professional and helped us feel calm and organized despite all of the uncertainty throughout the process due to the pandemic. Her weekly check-ins and helpful organizational tools made wedding planning feel so much less overwhelming. We took it together one step at a time and my husband and I ended up with our absolute dream wedding! Mirella did an excellent job coordinating all of our vendors, creating a timeline, and herding the cats (our large 14-person bridal party, family, etc.!) throughout the weekend and weeks leading up. We are so appreciative of her warmth, professionalism, and keeping us going throughout the process, despite being delayed a year and a half! We really could not have done it without her. I’ll always be grateful I took my married big brother’s advice when we started budgeting and planning: “Trust me- you need a wedding coordinator.”
    Jamie K. Married on 10/08/2021

Best Wedding Planner!!

Mirella and team were outstanding and we couldn't recommend them more! From the beginning, Mirella sold us on her quick response time and focus on keeping us within our budget. She followed up with us weekly to keep us on track and even got involved in helping us with things outside of the wedding day (i.e. when we had troubles with our hotel contract negotiations). On the day of, we had a minor issue with the shuttle going to the wrong location and she coordinated with our venues/vendors to make sure we got back on track. Overall, she turned what could have been a very stressful process into the most beautiful day that we'll look back on fondly for the rest of our lives. You won't go wrong with hiring Mirella and her team. :)
  • Maura
    Maura S. Married on 08/07/2021

Incredible Planner for a Stress-Free & Perfect Day!

We had such a great experience with Lorri and Mirella from An Everlasting Moment! They were super patient with all our questions during the planning process, giving favor ideas and making sure we had plenty of vendor options to choose from, and they were incredibly organized, getting us set up on a planning portal where all of the details from seating charts to decor were housed and sending weekly checklists of what we needed to get done.

They left no stone unturned on the days leading up to the actual wedding day, coordinating with all of our vendors on logistics and to create the timeline for the day, bringing extra supplies in case we forgot to purchase or order anything, and putting on a great rehearsal so we were prepared day-of! For the wedding, the details to the design and the execution of how everything turned out was beyond expectations, and they managed to do it all without needing direction or input from us!

We honestly couldn’t have asked for a better team of professionals to make our day the most amazing day ever. Lorri and Mirella from An Everlasting Moment were and are so sweet, and personable and truly made our wedding day a stress-free and perfect event!
    Rita Married on 07/10/2021

The BEST! Flawless!

Mirella and her team were amazing. We felt as if we were family from start to finish. An Everlasting Moment will be everlasting in our memory and our heart.
    Elizabeth Married on 09/25/2020

the BEST wedding planner!

Just do it, book Mirella and don't second guess it any further !

We chose “the month of package'' and were recommended to Mirella by our caterer.

Our wedding day was perfect thanks to Mirella and Lori. This power duo brought our wedding vision to life and could not thank them enough. We had a small wedding of 33 people and every detail was perfect.

We were supposed to have our wedding in 2020 and rescheduled for May 2021. During the whole process, Mirella was in constant communication. We received weekly emails with tasks that we were encouraged to complete to help make the planning process run smoothly (it really helped). Mirella is a professional and ready to fix any wedding issues. We had one vendor who was very disorganized and Mirella was quick to sort out the issues that arose. Mirella’s calm and positive personality made the wedding even more special. Our wedding day was so enjoyable because of Mirella and her assistant Lori. Thank you thank you thank you!

Don't miss your opportunity to work with this wonderful wedding planner and her team:)
    Meghan D. Married on 04/03/2020

Calm, Cool and Collected!

As a slightly anxious person, the biggest goal of our wedding was to stay calm. Mirella was a big reason that my husband and I, and our parents, stayed so calm and happy on our wedding day! Mirella and her team executed everything that was asked of them, and more. She was so easy to work with throughout the wedding planning process. She kept us on task and organized with little bits to do each week as we got closer to the wedding, and was always available to lend a hand when needed (and as we got closer to the wedding, we needed her more and more!) I can't recommend her services enough, to keep everyone involved in the wedding on task and calm! I am the youngest of sisters who have already been married, and I am the only one to use a wedding planner. This was the first wedding that my parents were actually able to enjoy, because they didn't need to worry about anything! Mirella and her team took care of everything! My husband and I are so happy with how our wedding turned out, and a big part of that was the careful planning and coordination of Mirella!
    Britni Married on 09/21/2019

Highly recommend! Best ever!

Mirella went above and beyond letting me stock pile decor at her house since we had just moved out of state! She also was able to help me make decisions for our venue and decor that seemed on brand with what we wanted and actually ended up saving us timing, money and future hassles! Not to mention her handy online profile helped us all stay organized for a seamless day! At the end of then night I was truly sad I wouldn't see them anymore because we had become so close over the months! I consider An Everlasting Moment to be a top notch, professional, considerate and fun event planning team! I have recommended them to all my newly engaged friends!
  • Alona
    Alona F. Married on 09/15/2019

Helped us made our big day successful!

Our original event coordinator backed out last minute and we were really freaking out because we only have 3 weeks left before our big day. Thanks to Mirella for saving us and helping us made our special day a success. She coordinated our ceremony and she really did a great job. Everything was organized and we didn’t have to worry about anything because she was there. She was very professional and very sweet. She responded to us pretty quickly and was able to summarize what our ceremony would look like. She was open to any questions or suggestions that we had which made it easier on our part as well. We highly recommend her!
  • Angela
    Angela Married on 09/08/2019

Wonderful experience

Mirella was incredible to work with. I did't have any family or close friends nearby to help plan my wedding and with my work schedule, I knew I couldn't do this alone. We went with the complete package and I'm so glad we did. From the weekly emails keeping me on task to the speediness and depth of her responses, her services were worth every penny. The wedding day went so smoothly and ran on time! All of the vendors that she recommended and we ended up using were equally professional and met my high expectations. I would, without a doubt, recommend her to any family or friend looking for an excellent, organized, and experienced wedding planner in the Bay Area!
    Tatiana Married on 09/07/2019

Great coordinator

Thank you for the wonderful job planning our wedding! It went off without a hitch and everyone had a great time. We were happy that everything went so smoothly, so we could mostly just relax and enjoy the day (besides stressing about our first dance!). It was easy working with you and we appreciated the weekly checkins.
    Suzette H. Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful Team!

I had a perfect experience with Mirella and Lizzy. We had a small, backyard wedding for our event and needed someone to help the day go smoothly. Before the event, Mirella provided a wealth of resources and advice that helped out tremendously. The day of the wedding, Lizzy and her team made sure that every detail was attended to and I was able to enjoy my day. I HIGHLY recommend An Everlasting Moment!
    Marti B. Married on 08/30/2019

She did the work and had the knowledge that helped us to really be able to enjoy our 50th Anniversaru celebration!

Mirella was creative and helpful without being pushy, and full of good ideas! She was a wealth of knowledge on products and available props. It was always easy to get in to meet with her, and she was just so supportive and easy to work with. Patient, guiding and intuitive as to what we needed or had in mind. She made "our" celebration successful and fun for us through her support!
    Nancy W. Married on 06/29/2019

Fantastic Experience

Mirella and her team were amazing to work with. Very easy going, understanding and professional. Their patience and quick responses made the planning process much easier. As I would become stressed, their attitude, knowledge and execution, would calm me right back down. I left for 3 weeks right before my daughter's wedding and did not need to worry about a thing. I loved working with these women.
    Katie Married on 02/01/2019

Amazingly helpful

My husband and I could not be happier with Mirella and Lizzy from An Everlasting Moment. We got the complete package and are so glad we did! They walked us through everything and on the day of did an amazing job making everything look perfect and made sure it all ran smoothly so I could relax and enjoy the day!
  • Conor
    Conor D. Married on 10/17/2018

Truly Wonderful Experience

I can not overstate how amazing our experience was with Mirella and Lizzy from An Everlasting Moment. They're professionalism, kindness, innovation, & attention to detail are just a few of the elements that make the service they provide absolutely world class. Between the weekly checklists, thoughtful check-ins, and ongoing support - there was never a moment in which my wife and I didn't feel that everything was in complete and total control. I would recommend them to anyone and am truly grateful for the beautiful weekend they provided us.
    Angela N. Married on 09/13/2018

Perfect Day!

Mirella did a fantastic job coordinating our rehearsal and ceremony. Everything went seamlessly and everyone knew what they were doing. There were no hiccups, everything was on time, and I am still getting compliments about how perfect everything was! I would highly recommend An Everlasting Moment, she was straightforward and to the point, while also being very pleasant and helpful. Thank you again for making our day perfect!
  • Chen
    Chen H. Married on 09/09/2018

All the feels - Efficient, Warm, Helpful

My husband and I started planning for our September 2018 wedding from late 2017 and given that we were both located in opposite ends of the world (Taipei and San Francisco), we couldn’t have made it all happen without An Everlasting Moment (Mirella and Lizzy).
    We started with overall budget, followed by wedding theme, guest counts, going through list of suitable venues and locking down the date in time so we could move forward with the rest of the planning.
    Mirella made sure we're on track with the timeline and kept us informed and responded to our queries promptly. She’s knowledgeable in the industry, provided us with insights and wedding steps 1, 2, and 3, what’s a must, and what can be flexible. And definitely very resourceful; gave us variety of suggestions and options to select from for all categories: Florals, decor, F&B, hair and makeup.
    Our planning went very well, and on the day coordination with decor and set up were well assisted. Mirella and Lizzy made sure we’re on time with the program, and stayed till the end to make sure the tear down was on time to return the venue with no delay.
    We could not express how happy we were with An Everlasting Moment! All the positive vibes, being so supportive and helpful. We’re just very lucky to have such a great team coming together, putting the pieces into one joyful whole!
    Tina Married on 09/01/2018
    My MOH was my wedding planner so I asked her to find a day-of coordinator that she would be comfortable with taking over the reins on the day. And I'm so glad she found An Everlasting Moment!
    We were planning the wedding from afar (us in Southern CA and MOH in Idaho) so we did a Skype chat over Memorial Day weekend to meet with Mirella and Lorri. With very little discussion, we decided pretty quickly that this was it; they were professional, easy to talk to, and warm. Aisle Planner was great for consolidating all the information for the day, from vendors to guest list to seating chart. Once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy to use. Exporting the information to PDF was especially handy!
    We had the pleasure of working with Lorri and Dorea on the day and they were a dream. They were prompt, prepared, accommodating, and seamlessly kept us to the timeline; nothing felt rushed and we all got a change to enjoy the celebration. Lorri came to the rescue with this AWESOME safety pin kit to fix an annoying wedding dress malfunction so I was able to tear up the dance floor without worrying about my dress. If anything else didn't go as planned, I didn't know about it; that's about the best thing I could ask for!
    We couldn't thank An Everlasting Moment enough for making sure our wedding was the best day to remember.
    Rachel Married on 08/18/2018
    I cannot brag enough to everyone about how great Mirella and Lizzy were! I truly believe that a good coordinator is the key to a great wedding, and my wedding was perfect! They were brilliant and worked so hard! I got the month-of package, but we had been communicating since we booked them. Such stellar service! They had amazing ideas and solutions and brought to my attention aspects of a wedding I was not aware of well before the event! I was able to drop off EVERYTHING before the wedding, and when I arrived there the day of, the place was set up beautifully! They kept all the events of the day on time and if there were any issues, I wasn't even aware! I was relaxed and had the time of my life because I knew the details and execution of the event were in great hands. I cannot recommend this business enough! My wedding wouldn't have been the same without these professional, kind, and accomplished individuals!
    Stephanie Married on 08/11/2018

Wedding Day Perfection!

AMAZING! I honestly don't know what I would have done without them. From being responsive about if the things I'm picking is a good price to referring my DJ (who was amazing) to making sure I always had water during the pictures. The. Best! SO responsive and polite and just ON IT!
    Juliane Married on 08/04/2018
    Mirella and Lizzy were amazing to work with! We needed a day of planner to help with the details that day. They went above and beyond! Mirella was amazing with her quick responses to my emails/questions. We met a few times before the wedding and she helped with a few issues we had along the way. Lizzy was our planner the day of and she was a dream! I don’t know what I would have done without her. She took care of everything and if there were any problems, I sure didn’t know about them! She kept me stress free and enjoying every minute of my wedding! Definitely worth every penny!
    Sarah Married on 06/30/2018
    Mirella did a wonderful job coordinating my event. Everything went smoothly and was perfect! Thank you so much!
    Sushil Married on 05/27/2018
    Mirella and her team at An Everlasting Moment are TOP NOTCH. They were critical to us having a joyful, calm and unforgettable wedding. We HIGHLY recommend them. Mirella is a pleasure to work with-- always responsive, always pleasant, super-on-top-of it with her organization, and just a joy to be around. She exudes confidence and professionalism. And her connections in the industry are really strong. Highly recommend her!!