An Everlasting Moment Reviews

An Everlasting Moment 5
An Everlasting Moment 6
An Everlasting Moment 7

Margaret · Getting married on 03/11/2025

I could not speak more highly of an Everlasting Moment. If I could offer one piece of advice to future couples, it might be to discuss the decision making timeline in advance, just in case unexpected travel pops up (like it did for me!). Don't be afraid of getting picky with your vendors - Mirella has plenty of options!

• Conor

Conor Dragomanovich · Married on 10/17/2018

Truly Wonderful Experience

I can not overstate how amazing our experience was with Mirella and Lizzy from An Everlasting Moment. They're professionalism, kindness, innovation, & attention to detail are just a few of the elements that make the service they provide absolutely world class. Between the weekly checklists, thoughtful check-ins, and ongoing support - there was never a moment in which my wife and I didn't feel that everything was in complete and total control. I would recommend them to anyone and am truly grateful for the beautiful weekend they provided us.

Angela Nagel · Married on 09/13/2018

Perfect Day!

Mirella did a fantastic job coordinating our rehearsal and ceremony. Everything went seamlessly and everyone knew what they were doing. There were no hiccups, everything was on time, and I am still getting compliments about how perfect everything was! I would highly recommend An Everlasting Moment, she was straightforward and to the point, while also being very pleasant and helpful. Thank you again for making our day perfect!

• Chen

Chen Hsiung · Married on 09/09/2018

All the feels - Efficient, Warm, Helpful

My husband and I started planning for our September 2018 wedding from late 2017 and given that we were both located in opposite ends of the world (Taipei and San Francisco), we couldn’t have made it all happen without An Everlasting Moment (Mirella and Lizzy).
    We started with overall budget, followed by wedding theme, guest counts, going through list of suitable venues and locking down the date in time so we could move forward with the rest of the planning.
    Mirella made sure we're on track with the timeline and kept us informed and responded to our queries promptly. She’s knowledgeable in the industry, provided us with insights and wedding steps 1, 2, and 3, what’s a must, and what can be flexible. And definitely very resourceful; gave us variety of suggestions and options to select from for all categories: Florals, decor, F&B, hair and makeup.
    Our planning went very well, and on the day coordination with decor and set up were well assisted. Mirella and Lizzy made sure we’re on time with the program, and stayed till the end to make sure the tear down was on time to return the venue with no delay.
    We could not express how happy we were with An Everlasting Moment! All the positive vibes, being so supportive and helpful. We’re just very lucky to have such a great team coming together, putting the pieces into one joyful whole!

An Everlasting Moment 9
    An Everlasting Moment 10
    An Everlasting Moment 11
    An Everlasting Moment 12
    An Everlasting Moment 13

Tina · Married on 09/01/2018

My MOH was my wedding planner so I asked her to find a day-of coordinator that she would be comfortable with taking over the reins on the day. And I'm so glad she found An Everlasting Moment!
    We were planning the wedding from afar (us in Southern CA and MOH in Idaho) so we did a Skype chat over Memorial Day weekend to meet with Mirella and Lorri. With very little discussion, we decided pretty quickly that this was it; they were professional, easy to talk to, and warm. Aisle Planner was great for consolidating all the information for the day, from vendors to guest list to seating chart. Once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy to use. Exporting the information to PDF was especially handy!
    We had the pleasure of working with Lorri and Dorea on the day and they were a dream. They were prompt, prepared, accommodating, and seamlessly kept us to the timeline; nothing felt rushed and we all got a change to enjoy the celebration. Lorri came to the rescue with this AWESOME safety pin kit to fix an annoying wedding dress malfunction so I was able to tear up the dance floor without worrying about my dress. If anything else didn't go as planned, I didn't know about it; that's about the best thing I could ask for!
    We couldn't thank An Everlasting Moment enough for making sure our wedding was the best day to remember.

Rachel · Married on 08/18/2018

I cannot brag enough to everyone about how great Mirella and Lizzy were! I truly believe that a good coordinator is the key to a great wedding, and my wedding was perfect! They were brilliant and worked so hard! I got the month-of package, but we had been communicating since we booked them. Such stellar service! They had amazing ideas and solutions and brought to my attention aspects of a wedding I was not aware of well before the event! I was able to drop off EVERYTHING before the wedding, and when I arrived there the day of, the place was set up beautifully! They kept all the events of the day on time and if there were any issues, I wasn't even aware! I was relaxed and had the time of my life because I knew the details and execution of the event were in great hands. I cannot recommend this business enough! My wedding wouldn't have been the same without these professional, kind, and accomplished individuals!

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2018

Wedding Day Perfection!

AMAZING! I honestly don't know what I would have done without them. From being responsive about if the things I'm picking is a good price to referring my DJ (who was amazing) to making sure I always had water during the pictures. The. Best! SO responsive and polite and just ON IT!

An Everlasting Moment 14

Juliane · Married on 08/04/2018

Mirella and Lizzy were amazing to work with! We needed a day of planner to help with the details that day. They went above and beyond! Mirella was amazing with her quick responses to my emails/questions. We met a few times before the wedding and she helped with a few issues we had along the way. Lizzy was our planner the day of and she was a dream! I don’t know what I would have done without her. She took care of everything and if there were any problems, I sure didn’t know about them! She kept me stress free and enjoying every minute of my wedding! Definitely worth every penny!

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2018

Mirella did a wonderful job coordinating my event. Everything went smoothly and was perfect! Thank you so much!

Scarlet · Married on 05/05/2018

It was hard for my husband and I to find a day of coordinator so we did a lot of research. What caught our attention with Mirella was her flexibility, friendliness, and responsiveness. Not only is she a day of coordinator for the big day, but her other packages describe her dedication to each couple.
    We met her in person before making a decision, and when we did, we already knew she was the one. My husband and I had a HUGE wedding. The fact that our ceremony was 45 minutes away from our reception made it difficult for us to make sure everything went smoothly. Mirella and Lizzy were there to hold it down. We had a ton of stuff to give her since we had our own centerpieces, stationery, decorations, etc. so I was worried they weren't going to be able to bring everything to the venue all within a few hours, but sure enough they did! We had a guest count of over 250 guests so you can only imagine all the stuff we had (our venue allowed us to do our own decorations so we did).
    Everything turned out so beautiful! The day of wedding, Mirella also made sure that I was okay, not stressed, and that our timeline was on track. Even after the 8hrs we agreed to she kept asking if I needed anything else before they left and I thought that was really thoughtful of her because she didn't want to see a bride overwhelmed.
    All in all, we were really happy with our decision and you will be too! An Everlasting Moment will be there to guide you for your perfect day, you won't regret it :)

Genevieve · Married on 04/28/2018

Mirella is amazing! I’m so glad that we found her and were able to work with her for our wedding. We selected Mirella as she had prior experience at our venue which was key for us as it’s pretty much a DIY venue so we needed a wedding planner/ coordinator who would be able to have vision, bring together all our ideas and execute on the day of. Mirella did all this and more! Her experience and guidance throughout the planning process helped to keep us on track for planning every detail of our dream wedding. She had great suggestions on what to consider - from linens to decor ideas to all the critical items and etiquette to follow. Mirella also helped to coordinate all our vendors for the day of and helped to align on expectations prior to the big day (we had difficult caterers who Mirella was able to work with to get the service we required). Mirella was with us for the entire journey and we kept open communication each week which really helped to bring everything together perfectly for our wedding day. We live in SoCal and our wedding was in NorCal and Mirella was fantastic in keeping in regular contact and meeting up when we traveled to the Bay for wedding planning trips.

Our wedding was perfect - Mirella and her team set up all the decor in the venue and brought our vision to life. We were delighted by how everything came together so exquisitely. Mirella's expertise and attention to detail and stellar planning, coordination and execution skills helped to make our wedding the fairytale that we had envisioned. Thank you Mirella for all your hard work and making our wedding beautiful :)

An Everlasting Moment 15
    An Everlasting Moment 23
    An Everlasting Moment 24
  • Z

Zeke · Married on 04/19/2018

We partnered with An Everlasting Moment in March 2017 for our wedding. I say partnered instead of hired because the wedding planning process is really a partnership process and it's not one sided. We were so pleased with Mirella and Lizzy at an Everlasting Moment! We live in Nashville and were planning a wedding in the Bay Area and Mirella was amazing to work with. We made many trips out to the Bay Area and Mirella always made time to see us when we were in town and helped us finalize our venue and she asked the right questions of the onsite venue coordinators. Things we wouldn't have thought of with regards to timeline, decor, vendor setup, etc. She really made us feel comfortable in trusting her with giving us her honest opinion and feedback on things. She also helped with making our favors, getting all kinds of shipments from us from TN and making sure that everything flowed seamlessly the day of the wedding. She helped us find a great florist and helped us to vet all vendors we considered. No details were overlooked and nothing was wasted during the day of the wedding. Photographs we brought in were moved around from the ceremony area to the reception and flowers from cocktail tables were reused in a beautiful way for where our cake was. One example where Mirella and Lizzy went above and beyond was the fact that they actually picked up our wedding cake from the bakery in San Francisco and delivered it to Los Gatos! That was really outstanding that they really helped us in every single way imaginable. Lastly, I love how Mirella kept us in check by communicating every single week with us via e-mail with our to do's/checklist. It made things easy for us as long as we were holding up our end of the bargain by getting her the info she needed in a timely manner. Overall, An Everlasting Moment is 5 stars across the board. No only was our wedding fantastic, but we have a new lifelong friends and we're so happy! Thank you Mirella and Lizzy! -Z&M

An Everlasting Moment 25
    An Everlasting Moment 26
    An Everlasting Moment 27
    An Everlasting Moment 28
    An Everlasting Moment 29

Daniella · Married on 04/13/2018

Mirella was exactly what we were looking for: experienced, fun, on point, inventive, and supportive! My husband and I really needed someone to keep us on task with all the details, and she was very good at checking in with us each week, and even each day as the event neared. She even came up with a creative way to handle some unexpected hiccups with the weather! She was very calm, easy to work with, and fun. We couldn't recommend her more highly!

• Alison

Alison · Married on 11/18/2017

I have nothing but positive things to say about Mirella and her staff. They were so patient and helpful throughout the process, whether it was budget planning, vendor selection, organization of contracts and appointments, or helping things run smoothly on the big day. My special day wouldn’t have been as memorable if it hadn’t been for An Everlasting Moment! Thanks for everything! I highly recommend An Everlasting Moment!

Molly · Married on 10/14/2017

My wedding day was spotless and perfect; more than I ever could have imagined. Much of that had to do with An Everlasting Moment. The venue came together so well, with all of the little touches I had in my head coming to life. An Everlasting Moment took my vision (which wasn't even super well articulated!) and designed an amazing event. I was completely relaxed and in the moment, all because of An Everlasting Moment taking the stress out of the day for me. An Everlasting Moment is amazing, a great value, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Kim · Married on 10/14/2017

Very willing to listen to my concerns and take care of any issues both before the wedding and on the spot during the wedding. I was not used to having help. I wish I had "leaned" more on the team to help me with issues with cake delivery and venue nanagement. I should have taken advantage of the opportunities to meet face to face before the event and really ask exactly what she would do to take responsibility off of me. I just was not used to having someone help me....and it was wonderful.

Sally · Married on 10/14/2017

Mirella and Lizzy were outstanding to work with. Nothing was too much trouble. As the Mother of the Bride to feel that there were two people ready to help me at a moment's notice helped ease the stress of the wedding planning. I could not have done this without these two amazing women!

Chiara · Married on 10/14/2017

Amazing!

Mirella helped me so much with my planning process. The Wedding Timeline tracker she set up came with the weekly updates which kept me on track and sane. She offered assistance on wedding etiquette, for example, how to word wedding invites correctly. She was always available for questions and was quick to respond. There are so many things you forget to ask, or just don't know to ask when plan a wedding, she was able to answer all of them for me!

She made sure the day of ran smoothly, keeping us on time and on track and kept issues behind the scenes, which I appreciated, less stress! She assisted with set up, coordination of the vendors (the day of, and prior), some breakdown, and check in with us during the wedding to make sure we had everything.

It is somewhat odd to give over control to someone, which I think my Mother had issues with,(ha not me! Please do it!) which was the main reason why I hired Mirella (so my Mom would not stress). I def think I should have told her to be a little firmer with my Mother. My mother knew all the details of what Mirella was going to do, but kept doing them. I should have let her know she had the power to put my family in check if they were not listening. LOL.

I strongly believe the service was worth every penny, I could not have imagine doing this without her help! The few days before the wedding I was in such a daze, I was even having issue introducing people to each other, Mirella was there to bring be back down into reality and keep me on track. Pricing was also very reasonable for the services she provides. :)

Kathryn · Married on 09/09/2017

Mirella was very professional, sharp, and efficient. She was creative to solve our a little crowded wedding location problem. One thing really stands out is that I am so glad to take all of her advises on the wedding services. The DJ was incredibly exciting and fun; the food was outstanding. Mirella knows the best!

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

Mirella was a tremendous help! When I was having trouble with the catering company I chose, she really stepped up and made sure all the holes were filled. Towards the end she did both her job and part of theirs; including on the wedding night. Thank you for all your help!

bianca · Married on 08/19/2017

Mirella is very knowledgeable and helpful throughout our planning! I hired her for partial planning and it was such a good decision. Whenever I hit a roadblock or just had a questions, Mirella was there. She's super fast with responding to emails, I have no idea how she does it. Is very flexible with meeting and dates. On the day of, she made sure I did nothing but enjoy the wedding and that's exactly what I did. It was so nice to not have to worry about anything. Mirella , thank you for making our wedding perfect!

Sharon · Married on 08/12/2017

Mirella and her assistant Lizzy are AWESOME!!! Yhey are Very organized and they have great resources to offer as well. The weekly 'check ins' are of great importance as they reduce the stress of wondering what to do next! Always on time and courteous. They were diligent in making sure my daughter and her fiance received Everything in order to have the Perfect Wedding Day!!!
    I HIGHLY recommend them not only because of their professional attitude but they are two of the kindest, sweetest, and hard working people who did more than what was expected and I can tell they truly LOVE what they do!
    Thank you again Mirella and Lizzy!!
    Sharon Ash

Michelle · Married on 08/12/2017

I would recommend Mirella and Lizzie to ANY bride. They are more than willing to make sure your needs are met and want to make sure you have the best day ever. Seriously they GET.IT.DONE.

Shauna · Married on 07/22/2017

An Everlasting Moment was terrific and we had many complicated personal challenges and Mirella and Lizzie maneuvered around them with patience and efficienxy