An Event To Remember, LLC Reviews

48 Reviews for An Event To Remember, LLC

• Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 03/23/2019

Flawless Coordination!

I chose Calandra as my month of coordinator and she and her assistant made sure that our day went smoothly. She is very responsive and thorough in all that she does. All of our vendors enjoyed working with her. She made sure that we did not have a worry, and we truly enjoyed our special day. I would definitely recommend her services!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Delesa · Married on 06/23/2018

An Event to Remember helped plan our special day from beginning to end. Monthly timelines kept everything on target and we didn’t second guess any decisions. Calandra’s expertise and attention to detail allowed our wedding day to flow seamlessly.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Kelcey · Married on 05/26/2018

Calandra was the best!! We started planning about 20 months out and she kept us organized and on schedule! She helped us make every decision, made sure we picked the right Vendors and stayed within our budget. We had a few rough patches the week of the wedding but she smoothed everything out and the wedding continued as planned! Our wedding was perfect and I wouldn't have changed anything. Our guest keep talking about how fun and beautiful our wedding was. Calandra made sure we were stress free on our wedding day and that was worth every penny to me!

Sent on 06/14/2018

DeWayne · Married on 12/27/2013

Ms. Terry did a beautiful job in preparing our wedding. By me being the groom all we had to do was show up on time. I would highly recommend her services for anyone getting married.

Sent on 12/31/2013

Kelly · event on: 07/28/2013

In such a short time Calandra put together a Birthday party that my wife will never forget!!!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Brittany · Married on 05/25/2013

An Event To Remember,

PLANNING

Roughly a week or two after the engagement, I googled wedding planners in the Huntsville Area and An Event To Remember website surfaced. I decided to give Calandra a call which lead to our 1st meeting.
    After less than 10 min, I could tell that she was going to be the best fit for myself and Justin. Calandra was very organized and I was able to see some of her past events. The pictures blew my mind and I was very excited to start the process. The next step was figuring out her cost of service and when she told me I kinda panicked a bit....... but let me say this her services were well worth the money and I would advise the bride to be if you can afford please hire An Event To Remember because they will make your day run so smoothly! During the process, Calandra connected me to the numerous professional vendors throughout the Huntsville Area. It was so nice because she connected the vendors directly and I didn't have to worry about a thing...

WEDDING DAY

If I could do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing. It was absolutely Beautiful :) The amazing purple and silver candy buffet, photo booth ( was a HiT... even the grandparents took photos), the lounge area, and the lovely decor. Our guest loved the event and it was definitely " A EVENT TO REMEMBER" several of them even mentioned that they event was the best wedding that they ever attended and that overall they had an awesome time - Most importantly so did I, Justin, and our parents.

RECOMMENDATION

If you can afford to get a wedding planner please hire AN EVENT TO REMEMBER.......

Sent on 06/05/2013

Kristin · Married on 02/23/2013

Where do I begin?! If it would not have been for Calandra Terry, my wedding would not have taken place. My mother and I both work full time and needed someone to help us wrangle all of our wedding details together. After we interviewed several candidates, we decided to go with Calandra because of her experience and network of vendors. She made us a budget and a to-do list that she updated regularly, keeping us on the tasks most important for each step in the journey to walking down the aisle! She worked with our schedules (even during football season) to meet when we were available, whether it was after work or on just a few Saturdays.

Two weeks before my wedding, I became very sick and needed to be hospitalized. Because of Calandra, all of the planning was finished with the exception of a few very minor details! I was able to concentrate on getting better, and I knew that everything else was already handled! On the day of, we had a timeline to follow that allowed us to coordinate everyone's actions, even all the vendors. I never had to worry about the details, from glassware to order of events to crowd control. I WOULD NEVER GET MARRIED WITHOUT A PLANNER!!! Thank you Calandra!

Sent on 03/01/2013

Patsy · Married on 02/23/2013

Our family chose to use Calandra Terry of An Event to Remember for our wedding planner after interviewing a number of other planners. From the outset, we noticed that Calandra had impeccable credentials. When we met with her she thoroughly explained and presented every detail of what she could do to help us with our event. She was informative and articulate, however, very down to earth and extremely likable. She explained things to us on our level, leaving us with a feeling of great confidence and excitement. She did not try to sway our decisions, but offered us excellent advice concerning the vendors who would be best suited for our needs. She was always positive, never ruffled and responded in a timely manner to all of our calls/inquiries. To all brides who are reading this, you need Calandra (although you may not know you need her), I'm here to tell you that you do. When we had the wedding, everything was taken care of several weeks in advance because of Calandra's excellent planning strategies. We had a family medical emergency a couple of weeks before the wedding, so this was a godsend to us that she had everything well under control. (I cannot say enough good about the vendors we had who were the best I've ever seen.) Calandra is a professional who is extremely qualified, knowledgeable and has a network of excellent vendors in this area and you will love her personality. She will calm you, assure you, help you, guide you and you will be stress-free throughout the whole planning process. The hardest thing I had to do was to come to the realization that I really didn't have to worry about anything, because Calandra handled it all and made it look easy. Her services are worth far more than she charges, so please realize that you will have nothing but fond and pleasant memories of your wedding or special event and you will reminisce about it for days, months and years to come. She is the best, in my opinion, and close enough to perfect for me.

Sent on 03/03/2013

Megan · Married on 08/04/2012

Hiring Calandra was the very best wedding planning decision I made! She was amazing, and her love of wedding planning makes her the very best in the business. She was professional, approachable, and most of all, friendly and fun!

Sent on 08/13/2012
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/10/2011

WOW...thats the word that best describe my wedding planner. I had allot of people tell me...how expensive a wedding planner would be for this wedding. I’m sooooooo happy I didn’t let anyone talk me out of having a wedding planner. You have to be very careful with weddings these days...people know brides are excited and willing to pay for things that sound inexpensive and “to good to be true”. Well, watch out ladies..allot of vendors are not there to do a good job or even make sure your big day is all that you dreamed of. My wedding planner had excellent vendors and I didn’t have to worry about anyone cheating me, stealing from me, and/or not giving me quality product. I also didn’t have to worry about the little details because she took care of all of that. A wedding can be sooooo stressful and sometimes with other things in life….it’s just too much. I do wish I could change one thing, and that’s listen to my wedding planner…when she said, “relax….I’m taking care of your wedding”. My wedding was fantastic...it had lot of unique qualities but everyone loved the things that were different. My wedding planner, Calandra Terry was great. My fiancé and dad was complaining about the price but on the day of the wedding…they both said, it was all worth it, and I have to agree!
    My advice to all brides, you will get so much feedback from family and friends. However, the one thing you don’t cut back on is, the person who can make your wedding..a “true” and stress-free wedding!
    Its truly worth getting a wedding planner like CalandraTerry on your team.

Sent on 09/15/2011

Melissa · Married on 06/18/2011

It is nice to work along with someone who is passionate about her business. All of the wedding vendors that Calandra worked with for my wedding shared a passion for their businesses as well.

Sent on 07/19/2011

Leanne · Married on 04/29/2011

I am such a lucky and smart girl to have invested in Calandra as my wedding planner! Because of her, truly, our wedding was possible! After the storms hit, there was destruction throughout parts of Huntsville and no power, but Calandra came to the rescue! She rearranged the time and reception setting (outdoors instead of indoors at the Westin) and took care of coordinating with all the vendors! She even found us a last minute makeup artist and officiant.

In short, my wedding could have been a disaster or canceled all together... it was only because of Calandra, and the vendors that she recommended, that my wedding took place.

I would recommend to any new bride... PLEASE get a wedding planner, and if you're in Huntsville, GET CALANDRA!

Sent on 05/10/2011

Evangeline · Married on 10/22/2010

Calandra is the BEST! She didnt even blink an eye when we explained what we wanted for our wedding. She went out of our way to find vendors that were not only professional, but excited about our wedding plans. She made our wedding planning effortless and our wedding beautiful and everything that we dreamed.

Sent on 03/08/2011

Courtney · Married on 09/18/2010

I am so appreciative for Calandra and An event to Remember. From day one of planning everything was Great! She definitely helped make my day special and very memorable!!

Sent on 10/05/2010

Sonja · Married on 04/10/2010

Calandra was a valuable assest to us throughout our daughters wedding planning process. We truly enjoyed our daughters wedding day and we know it was because Calandra was looking for our best interest and was taking care of all the details!

Sent on 05/22/2010

Erin · Married on 04/10/2010

There is so much planning that goes into a wedding and I was ready for it to all be done at the very beginning. Calandra made sure I completed decisions in a timely manner and tried to prevent me from stressing out. Calandra put me in contact with several vendors I ended up using and helped put a beautiful wedding together. There were several times I questioned Calandra's suggestions, but 9 times out of 10 she knew what she was talking about. It was so nice to not have to worry about simple things, like assembling wedding invitations. Hiring Calandra, with An Event to Remember, was a great decision and if I had to do it all over, I would definitely hire her again.

Sent on 05/26/2010

Temisha · Married on 10/10/2009

If you want stress free wedding planning and a perfect wedding day, An Event to Remember, LLC is the wedding consultant for you.

I work in the wedding industry, so I have high expectations of vendors and their services. An Event to Remember set all my vendor appointments, provided me with monthly updates and check lists, and their team/staff were professional and pleasant to work with.

The wedding party and guests are still raving on how organized, unique, and fun our wedding turned out to be. One guest even stated that our wedding was "The Wedding of the Decade". With our busy schedule and high expectations, I couldn't imagine planning a wedding without a "professional wedding consultant".

Thanks for making our wedding day An Event to Remember!!!

Sincerely...
    Temisha & Cedric Young

Sent on 10/21/2009
  • I

Indra · Married on 09/27/2009

Calandra was wonderful, she ensured that everything was perfect! I did not understand the cost at first but she went over and beyond expectations and made sure everything went smoothly!!

Sent on 10/02/2009
  • summerbride719

Heather · Married on 07/18/2009

I was skeptical at first about hiring a wedding planner. However, I am so thankful now! Calandra was wonderful to work with and she really helped take the stress out of everything. I live in North Carolina but my wedding was in Huntsville, Alabama, so trying to plan everything long distance on my own was very difficult. Calandra did a great job taking care of everything when I couldn't be there. She helped me select excellent vendors and helped me plan the wedding exactly how I wanted it. On the big day, I was amazed at how everything exceeded my expectations. I heard that there were a few problems that came up but Calandra took care of them quickly and efficiently. The entire day went perfectly! An Event to Remember was definitely worth it and I would recommend Calandra to anyone. Having a wedding planner is definitely worth it! With Calandra, I knew that I had nothing to worry about. She was professional and really made the difference. I really enjoyed working with her and you will too (I could go on and on but for the sake of brevity, I'll leave it at that).

Sent on 08/03/2009

Deborah · Married on 07/11/2009

She was not only helpful in putting me in contact with vendors but she also had many great ideas.

Sent on 07/16/2009

Keith · Married on 05/26/2009

My wife and I enjoyed a stellar event thanks to the professional, talented and very capable staff of An Event To Remember! I can't imagine how things could have gone better, From top to bottom our experience was truly remarkable. I highly recommend Calandra and her staff every chance I get.

Sent on 12/23/2013

Monica · Married on 04/26/2009

Calandra is so attentive!! She is right there for everything you need and more. She also helped me plan my honeymoon and it was so great because of her! She helped keep me calm and reassured me everytime I had one of my bride freakouts, lol. Thanks to her the wedding as well as the honeymoon went off without a hitch!

Sent on 05/06/2009

holly · Married on 10/04/2008

Calandra was a true blessing. My wedding day turned out to be perfect and it was a total worry free day. I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 10/14/2008
  • Mdhartwell

Michael · Married on 07/19/2008

Calandra was professional, helpful and courteous. She ensure I was on schedule and that my expenses were within my budget. Her staff was friendly and eager to help. My day was truly special because of the efforts of Calandra and her staff.

Sent on 07/29/2008

P · Married on 06/07/2008

I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMENT CALANDRA, I DON'T KNOW HOW I WOULD HAVE MADE IT THROUGH ALL OF THE PLANNING OF MY VOW RENEWAL CEREMONY WITH OUT HER HELP. SHE MADE THE WEDDING OF MY DREAMS COME TRUE.

Sent on 06/10/2008