An English Flower Cottage Reviews

An English Flower Cottage 7
  • Heather

Heather Hall · Married on 07/14/2019

Above & beyond

Mandy was a joy to work with! She was a true life saver and went above and beyond to help with my wedding day!!! Thank you Mandy & to all at An English Flower Cottage for your outstanding service! I would highly recommend An English Flower Cottage for anyone seeking tuxedo and/or floral services for their wedding! From the bottom of my heart, thank you so very much!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina Barkhouser · Married on 07/04/2019

Gorgeous flowers and so easy to work with remotely

I worked with Mandy to arrange for flowers for my daughter’s destination wedding in the Lake Lure area. Not being anywhere nearby, I could not go to see her or meet in person to explain our vision or what we liked. Mandy offered great recommendations and prepared the most beautiful flowers! Everything turned out exceptionally beautiful. The flowers were fresh, gorgeous, and just right for our daughter’s special day.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Diane Garner · Married on 05/18/2019

The Wow factor!

When our guest walked into the wedding, all they could say is “Wow”. Mandy and her team did an outstanding job. They were professionally,gracious, and a joy to work with. My daughter wanted a fairytale wedding and Mandy went beyond achieving it.

Sent on 05/22/2019
    An English Flower Cottage 8
    An English Flower Cottage 9
  • Jessica

Jessica Taylor Stanley · Married on 10/14/2018

Beyond What I Imagined

Mandy created the most beautiful wedding I could have possibly imagined. Every single one of my guests was in love with the decorations and the floral arrangements. Everything from the arch to the table settings was immaculate and looked like a professional magazine spread. I would hire her again for any future events. I will say I went a little over budget but it was worth every single penny.

Sent on 10/28/2018
    An English Flower Cottage 10
    An English Flower Cottage 11
    An English Flower Cottage 12
  • Brooke

Brooke Lenore Pryor · Married on 10/06/2018

My Dream Wedding

I hired Mandy and her team as my planner and also to decorate and do flowers. I couldn't have done it without Mandy's help. She has a large network of wonderful vendors she introduced me to. She always made sure I got the best services and prices. The flowers were absolutely breathtaking, the decor was perfect, and the execution was flawless! If you're looking for a florist and or a planner, hire them!!! You won't regret it.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    An English Flower Cottage 13

Kim · Married on 04/28/2018

Mandy was recommended and we loved her and Linda. Mandy got to know us and created a perfect wedding and reception. It was simple and elegant, beautiful and classy. She took what I liked and made the flowers and decor absolutely stunning. All vendors she matched to us were wonderful, and Jody, who we met on our wedding day was awesome too. A sense of humor and great ideas. By all. Twenty years from now I would love a renewal or anniversary done by them!

Sent on 06/04/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 03/10/2018

Mandy is awesome!!

Mandy Frazier is magnificent, hands down. I was in my last year of professional school and had limited time for wedding planning, especially a destination wedding. Mandy didn’t just make my dream wedding, she made it into the dream I never had. She wasn’t just professional but intuitive to my vision as well. She connected me to all the vendors for my wedding, who were all phenomenal. The distance between meant nothing. She was accessible through every step of the planning process and kept me updated constantly. By the time the decision about flowers came up, I was so busy I just asked her to choose whatever matched our theme and season. The flowers from my wedding were AMAZING! She was like a fairy godmother, prepared for anything and everything. She definitely made my wedding day the best and most memorable day of my life.

Sent on 01/06/2019
    An English Flower Cottage 14

Beth · Married on 01/14/2018

Just had winter wedding in Asheville. Beautiful flowers! Mandy was great to work with. She understood our vision and made it come to life. You can’t go wrong by giving her a call!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Bob · Married on 10/14/2017

Our daughter requested a mountain wedding and as she lives in Sylva and we in Charlotte and her venue of choice was at Cabin Ridge in Hendersonville we immediately envisioned this wedding to be a logistics nightmare. My wife contacted Mandy and began the discussion with her to be both our wedding planner and vendor of choice for our daughters flowers requirements. We met shortly thereafter with both Mandy and Linda and signed a contract to move forward.
    It was a full years process of planning and decisions and Mandy was with us all the way. I initially thought that we could handle the planning portion but quickly figured out that hiring Mandy was money very well spent. Mandy's execution to pulling the logistics together was impeccable, from working with the venue owner, rental folks, cater, string musicians, DJ along with transforming the venue into a magical setting with the beautiful table presentations to the outstanding flower arrangements was just simply astonishing. The flower arrangements that Mandy and Linda provided were both professionally done and beyond compare. Our guests marveled at the professionalism and beauty of our daughters wedding. Our daughter and new son in law expressed to us that we provided a wedding that they will treasure always.
    Mandy and Linda are true professionals that will guide you through the wedding process and eliminate the stress to insure the day is perfect along with beautiful floral designs.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2017

Mandy and Linda are amazing to work with! Hiring Mandy as my wedding coordinator was easily the best money I spend on my wedding!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Lindsey · Married on 07/22/2017

Mandy and the girls of An English Flower Cottage are simply amazing! When you think of planning the "fairytale wedding" all of your personal likes, intricate details, and inside heart felt wishes are taken into deep consideration. We were married in July and I as well as our families are still receiving compliments on how gorgeous everything looked. I cant imagine anyone or group comparing to An English Flower Cottage!!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Chelsea · Married on 06/03/2017

An English Flower Cottage was our chosen florist for our wedding on 6.3.17. Mandy and her team are phenomenal at what they do. I had contacted Mandy a little late in the planning game, but I was the only one feeling stressed and pressed for time. Mandy answered every email and call full of questions and handled everything with ease. Flowers and decor on my wedding day were everything I could have dreamed of and more. She made my every request and vision come to life that day. It truly made every bit of the scenery from the decorated gazebo and guest seating of the ceremony to each table dined or sat at and the entire space of the reception. So thankful to have had the chance to work with her. She is obviously great at what she does, but to add to it, has the best, genuine spirit. This review is entirely true and if you have the chance to work with An English Flower Cottage, you'll totally get it!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Lyn · Married on 05/27/2017

Mandy and Linda went over and beyond our expectations for my daughter's May wedding!
    They listened to what we wanted and presented even more than we had envisioned. They always had time for my many questions and were very accessible. Mandy also served as our day of coordinator (and two weeks before) and believe me - she was a godsend! Thanks to her I (mother of the bride) was able to enjoy the wedding day. My daughter had the wedding of her dreams - it was fun, wonderful and magical. Thank you thank you Mandy and Linda!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2017

Absolutely in love! As soon as I got engaged I knew I wanted An English Flower Cottage to be my florist, but little did I know they would turn my dream wedding into an even better reality that I could have hoped for! In the months leading up to the big day Mandy created a Pinterest board where we could both pin ideas. From there she started to get a sense of my style and began putting together certain trends. We met one afternoon and every idea she kept showing me was so spot on because she really paid attention to my style from my Pinterest board. Afterwards we walked around the shop and I pointed out to her and her partner, Linda, all the decorations I loved. It was that simple! I just showed them what I wanted, and they took care of it all. The day of the wedding I showed up to the venue and literally teared up because it was so beautiful! It was way better than anything I would have done myself, plus I didn't have to worry about a thing. I was carefree on my wedding day thanks to Mandy and Linda! I would use An English Flower Cottage again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Sherri · Married on 05/11/2017

An English Flower Cottage is always professional, courteous and accommodating. They did an amazing job at our event this year and we always look forward to working with them!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Cindy · Married on 03/25/2017

Look no further! Mandy and Linda created a magical wedding with wedding bouquets, table decorations and gazebo decorations. Their work exceeded all our expectations. Never had to worry about quality of work even though this was a destination wedding. Unsurpassed professionalism!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Jane · Married on 01/07/2017

Mandy and her team at AEFC were absolutely fantastic! I was looking for a florist who would also be our week of the wedding planner so not only did our daughter (Washington, DC) get beautiful floral arrangements, bouquets, etc., we also got wonderful guidance at our destination wedding site, BFCC in Asheville, NC. I feel like they became family!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Kyle · Married on 10/15/2016

We were so blessed to have Mandi & Linda plan our wedding. We wanted a themed wedding and they executed flawlessly. We also wanted a planner that had the ability to make our day worry free for us and our guest. It was important that we found a planner that could handle setup and take down without the help of our family members and guests. They are so friendly and professional. I feel like they are a member of the family.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Brandy · Married on 10/15/2016

I love Mandy. She and Linda are like family and I will miss seeing them to plan the wedding. They are great, down to earth, and listen to your suggestions. Mandy's assistant Jessica even played ball with my son at the wedding so I could mingle with guests. Not the kind of service you will get with just anyone. Everyone who was at the wedding has done nothing but rave about how great everything looked. From the first phone conversation with Mandy we knew she was the one wanted because even over the phone you could tell she cared about us as people and not just a paycheck. She and her team did everything, set-up to clean-up, and not all wedding planners in the area include that!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Kim · Married on 10/01/2016

We loved working with Mandy for our wedding! She gave us everything we wanted and more. She also doubled as our day-of coordinator and the entire weekend went so smoothly that I was never worried about anything.

Sent on 11/03/2016
  • W

Wanda · Married on 10/01/2016

The flowers and decorations were drop dead gorgeous. I could not have been more pleased with the overall look of the wedding venue when I walked in. I had heard of another couple that was not pleased, so I tried to stay on top of what was going on and make sure that we were all on the same page. The flowers were quite pricey, but you get what you pay for, and the bride and groom wanted very specific flowers and arrangements. And we got exactly what they wanted.

Mother of the bride

Sent on 01/22/2017

Heather · Married on 09/16/2016

So much thanks to Mandy and Linda for the beautiful flowers and seamless day-of planning services. The flowers were INCREDIBLE and the options offered for extras were plentiful. It was really easy to tailor our wants with our budget. I had no idea that day-of coordinating was a thing, but Mandy is a total pro at it! She was busy the whole evening, guiding us from one thing to the next. We didn't have to worry about a thing and our guests noticed how efficient she was. She thought of fun details like having dinner plates wrapped and sent to our room, and even set up boxed dessert with napkins and forks so we could enjoy everything after the festivities. Every little detail was perfect and we can't say enough good things.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Brittany · Married on 09/10/2016

Amazing service! They put so much effort into every detail of my wedding, making sure everything was exactly as I wanted it.

Sent on 12/03/2016

Nicole · Married on 08/29/2016

These ladies are wonderful! They were so kind and honest through the planning process. I felt like I was working with family! The ceremony bouquets and other flowers and even more beautiful than what I envisioned! I love them!!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Leslie · Married on 07/08/2016

Mandy and Linda were absolutely fantastic to work with and design the perfect flowers and decorations for our wedding. We met with the ladies a few months before our wedding but planned our destination wedding mostly via email. Mandy was always quick to respond and their Pinterest pages are to die for when it came to getting ideas for decorations. We gave them a few simple ideas and they ran with it. I was so overwhelmingly excited on our wedding day when our tables looked perfect, the outdoor decorations were wonderful, and our bouquets were stunning! Thank you, Mandy and Linda for making our wedding day that much more perfect!

Sent on 07/25/2016