An English Flower Cottage Reviews

An English Flower Cottage 5
  • Jessica

Jessica Taylor Stanley · Married on 10/14/2018

Beyond What I Imagined

Mandy created the most beautiful wedding I could have possibly imagined. Every single one of my guests was in love with the decorations and the floral arrangements. Everything from the arch to the table settings was immaculate and looked like a professional magazine spread. I would hire her again for any future events. I will say I went a little over budget but it was worth every single penny.

An English Flower Cottage 6
    An English Flower Cottage 7
    An English Flower Cottage 8
  • Brooke

Brooke Lenore Pryor · Married on 10/06/2018

My Dream Wedding

I hired Mandy and her team as my planner and also to decorate and do flowers. I couldn't have done it without Mandy's help. She has a large network of wonderful vendors she introduced me to. She always made sure I got the best services and prices. The flowers were absolutely breathtaking, the decor was perfect, and the execution was flawless! If you're looking for a florist and or a planner, hire them!!! You won't regret it.

An English Flower Cottage 9

Kim · Married on 04/28/2018

Mandy was recommended and we loved her and Linda. Mandy got to know us and created a perfect wedding and reception. It was simple and elegant, beautiful and classy. She took what I liked and made the flowers and decor absolutely stunning. All vendors she matched to us were wonderful, and Jody, who we met on our wedding day was awesome too. A sense of humor and great ideas. By all. Twenty years from now I would love a renewal or anniversary done by them!

Beth · Married on 01/14/2018

Just had winter wedding in Asheville. Beautiful flowers! Mandy was great to work with. She understood our vision and made it come to life. You can’t go wrong by giving her a call!

Bob · Married on 10/14/2017

Our daughter requested a mountain wedding and as she lives in Sylva and we in Charlotte and her venue of choice was at Cabin Ridge in Hendersonville we immediately envisioned this wedding to be a logistics nightmare. My wife contacted Mandy and began the discussion with her to be both our wedding planner and vendor of choice for our daughters flowers requirements. We met shortly thereafter with both Mandy and Linda and signed a contract to move forward.
    It was a full years process of planning and decisions and Mandy was with us all the way. I initially thought that we could handle the planning portion but quickly figured out that hiring Mandy was money very well spent. Mandy's execution to pulling the logistics together was impeccable, from working with the venue owner, rental folks, cater, string musicians, DJ along with transforming the venue into a magical setting with the beautiful table presentations to the outstanding flower arrangements was just simply astonishing. The flower arrangements that Mandy and Linda provided were both professionally done and beyond compare. Our guests marveled at the professionalism and beauty of our daughters wedding. Our daughter and new son in law expressed to us that we provided a wedding that they will treasure always.
    Mandy and Linda are true professionals that will guide you through the wedding process and eliminate the stress to insure the day is perfect along with beautiful floral designs.

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2017

Mandy and Linda are amazing to work with! Hiring Mandy as my wedding coordinator was easily the best money I spend on my wedding!

Chelsea · Married on 06/03/2017

An English Flower Cottage was our chosen florist for our wedding on 6.3.17. Mandy and her team are phenomenal at what they do. I had contacted Mandy a little late in the planning game, but I was the only one feeling stressed and pressed for time. Mandy answered every email and call full of questions and handled everything with ease. Flowers and decor on my wedding day were everything I could have dreamed of and more. She made my every request and vision come to life that day. It truly made every bit of the scenery from the decorated gazebo and guest seating of the ceremony to each table dined or sat at and the entire space of the reception. So thankful to have had the chance to work with her. She is obviously great at what she does, but to add to it, has the best, genuine spirit. This review is entirely true and if you have the chance to work with An English Flower Cottage, you'll totally get it!

Lyn · Married on 05/27/2017

Mandy and Linda went over and beyond our expectations for my daughter's May wedding!
    They listened to what we wanted and presented even more than we had envisioned. They always had time for my many questions and were very accessible. Mandy also served as our day of coordinator (and two weeks before) and believe me - she was a godsend! Thanks to her I (mother of the bride) was able to enjoy the wedding day. My daughter had the wedding of her dreams - it was fun, wonderful and magical. Thank you thank you Mandy and Linda!

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2017

Absolutely in love! As soon as I got engaged I knew I wanted An English Flower Cottage to be my florist, but little did I know they would turn my dream wedding into an even better reality that I could have hoped for! In the months leading up to the big day Mandy created a Pinterest board where we could both pin ideas. From there she started to get a sense of my style and began putting together certain trends. We met one afternoon and every idea she kept showing me was so spot on because she really paid attention to my style from my Pinterest board. Afterwards we walked around the shop and I pointed out to her and her partner, Linda, all the decorations I loved. It was that simple! I just showed them what I wanted, and they took care of it all. The day of the wedding I showed up to the venue and literally teared up because it was so beautiful! It was way better than anything I would have done myself, plus I didn't have to worry about a thing. I was carefree on my wedding day thanks to Mandy and Linda! I would use An English Flower Cottage again in a heartbeat!!!

Sherri · Married on 05/11/2017

An English Flower Cottage is always professional, courteous and accommodating. They did an amazing job at our event this year and we always look forward to working with them!

Cindy · Married on 03/25/2017

Look no further! Mandy and Linda created a magical wedding with wedding bouquets, table decorations and gazebo decorations. Their work exceeded all our expectations. Never had to worry about quality of work even though this was a destination wedding. Unsurpassed professionalism!

Jane · Married on 01/07/2017

Mandy and her team at AEFC were absolutely fantastic! I was looking for a florist who would also be our week of the wedding planner so not only did our daughter (Washington, DC) get beautiful floral arrangements, bouquets, etc., we also got wonderful guidance at our destination wedding site, BFCC in Asheville, NC. I feel like they became family!

Kyle · Married on 10/15/2016

We were so blessed to have Mandi & Linda plan our wedding. We wanted a themed wedding and they executed flawlessly. We also wanted a planner that had the ability to make our day worry free for us and our guest. It was important that we found a planner that could handle setup and take down without the help of our family members and guests. They are so friendly and professional. I feel like they are a member of the family.

Brandy · Married on 10/15/2016

I love Mandy. She and Linda are like family and I will miss seeing them to plan the wedding. They are great, down to earth, and listen to your suggestions. Mandy's assistant Jessica even played ball with my son at the wedding so I could mingle with guests. Not the kind of service you will get with just anyone. Everyone who was at the wedding has done nothing but rave about how great everything looked. From the first phone conversation with Mandy we knew she was the one wanted because even over the phone you could tell she cared about us as people and not just a paycheck. She and her team did everything, set-up to clean-up, and not all wedding planners in the area include that!

Kim · Married on 10/01/2016

We loved working with Mandy for our wedding! She gave us everything we wanted and more. She also doubled as our day-of coordinator and the entire weekend went so smoothly that I was never worried about anything.

• W

Wanda · Married on 10/01/2016

The flowers and decorations were drop dead gorgeous. I could not have been more pleased with the overall look of the wedding venue when I walked in. I had heard of another couple that was not pleased, so I tried to stay on top of what was going on and make sure that we were all on the same page. The flowers were quite pricey, but you get what you pay for, and the bride and groom wanted very specific flowers and arrangements. And we got exactly what they wanted.

Mother of the bride

Heather · Married on 09/16/2016

So much thanks to Mandy and Linda for the beautiful flowers and seamless day-of planning services. The flowers were INCREDIBLE and the options offered for extras were plentiful. It was really easy to tailor our wants with our budget. I had no idea that day-of coordinating was a thing, but Mandy is a total pro at it! She was busy the whole evening, guiding us from one thing to the next. We didn't have to worry about a thing and our guests noticed how efficient she was. She thought of fun details like having dinner plates wrapped and sent to our room, and even set up boxed dessert with napkins and forks so we could enjoy everything after the festivities. Every little detail was perfect and we can't say enough good things.

Brittany · Married on 09/10/2016

Amazing service! They put so much effort into every detail of my wedding, making sure everything was exactly as I wanted it.

Nicole · Married on 08/29/2016

These ladies are wonderful! They were so kind and honest through the planning process. I felt like I was working with family! The ceremony bouquets and other flowers and even more beautiful than what I envisioned! I love them!!

Leslie · Married on 07/08/2016

Mandy and Linda were absolutely fantastic to work with and design the perfect flowers and decorations for our wedding. We met with the ladies a few months before our wedding but planned our destination wedding mostly via email. Mandy was always quick to respond and their Pinterest pages are to die for when it came to getting ideas for decorations. We gave them a few simple ideas and they ran with it. I was so overwhelmingly excited on our wedding day when our tables looked perfect, the outdoor decorations were wonderful, and our bouquets were stunning! Thank you, Mandy and Linda for making our wedding day that much more perfect!

Val (mom of bride) · Married on 05/29/2016

All of the flowers were absolutely stunning!!! From the bride's bouquet to the table arrangements. My daughter was married in Asheville over this past Memorial weekend. This was a destination wedding so she did not get the opportunity to go back to Asheville to preview flowers and make specific selections. She spoke with them, looked at the pictures, and gave them her vision of what she wanted. They far exceeded her hopes and wishes. The price was reasonable.
    I highly, highly recommend them for your wedding flower needs. You will not be disappointed!!!!!!

Karen · Married on 05/07/2016

Mandy and Linda were amazing. They listened to all of my ideas, and turned my dream wedding into a reality. They were easy to work with, fun, and extraordinarily talented. While I was getting ready, my mom snuck a peek at their work. She was blown away and came back with tears in here eyes. She was speechless, and my mom is never speechless! At the end of the night, Mandy was gathering the flower arrangements on the tables and told me that we were welcomed to keep them, but if we decide not to, she repurposes them by gifting them to local nursing homes the next day. I love that! They did a fantastic job and I am so grateful to Mandy and Lisa for their hard work.

Madison · Married on 04/16/2016

Most memorable experience of my life! Mandy made my day a dream come true! I couldn't have done it without her. She gave me everything I asked for and more the setup was absolutely stunning

Kathy · Married on 10/24/2015

My daughter hired Mandy for flowers and wedding coordinating. It was a destination wedding and we never met face to face but with Pinterest and email Mandy was able to make my daughter's vision a reality! The wedding was at Rumbling Bald Resort in Lake Lure, NC. Mandy was available from start to finish and everything was beautiful and the day was perfect. Thank you Mandy and Linda for a day we will never forget.