An Elegant Affair Bridal Reviews

An Elegant Affair Bridal 5
  • Taylor

Taylor Lubben · Married on 08/30/2019

Made Our Dreams Come True

Jen and the team at An Elegant Affair were so helpful and kind. They went above and beyond to help make sure everything was just perfect. When I was indecisive about what jewelry they ordered two kinds so I could try both on and see which was best to complete the set. From their inventory to alterations, An Elegant Affair is a one stop shop to ensure you have the absolute best dress on your wedding day.

Sent on 09/29/2019
    An Elegant Affair Bridal 6
    An Elegant Affair Bridal 7
    An Elegant Affair Bridal 8

An Elegant Affair Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much, Taylor! We are so happy to have been able to make your perfect day come to life with ease! We wish you a lifetime of happiness! Congratulations :)
  • Brooke

Brooke Becker · Married on 07/27/2019

Highly Recommend!

An awesome wedding experience! The staff was friendly and so easy to work with, flexible with incoming measurements, professional, and provided quality products. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Brooke,
    SO glad we we're able to help make everything smooth and seamless! Thank you so much! Best wishes :)

Erica · Married on 07/20/2019

A gem of the midwest

When I first contacted An Elegant Affair I was in desperation. Six weeks from my wedding day, after falling out of love with my first dress, I was looking for a specific Made With Love gown that I had tried on earlier in the process. Not only did Jen and her team have the dress, they didn’t hesitate to help me. Endless tears, constant nerves and one road trip across the Midwest later, Jen’s team gave me the dress of my dreams – and the perfect veil to go with it. A special thanks to all the ladies at An Elegant Affair for making me feel (and look) amazing on my big day.

Sent on 08/18/2019

An Elegant Affair Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Erica! We were more than happy to help you. So awesome that we had the dress you envisioned!! You looked beautiful!! Congratulations! :)
  • Jordan

Jordan Wheeler · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding Dress

An Elegant Affair was wonderful to work with for our wedding. I got my dress there and my bridesmaids did as well. We loved the quality of it all!

Sent on 08/04/2019

An Elegant Affair Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Jordan! We are glad you loved every thing and that we we're able to make it such a good experience for you :) Congratulations!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Service

I found my dream dress for me wedding at Elegant Affair! I had no idea of the style of dress I wanted before I started looking and they helped me decide without being overwhelming or pushy!! The service here was amazing!

Sent on 05/01/2019

An Elegant Affair Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! We are so happy we were able to find your dream dress!!! Even if it was the second time coming in to look! It was perfect!

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

Elegant Affair is amazing to work with and was extremely helpful and knows how to help you get ready and feel beautiful on your big day. I would highly recommend them in your search for the perfect dress !!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    An Elegant Affair Bridal 9
    An Elegant Affair Bridal 10

Jessica,
    You looked BEAUTIFUL! We loved working with you and your bridesmaids! Glad we could help make your day great :)
    Congratulations,
    Jen, Emily and Miranda

Kathryn · Married on 08/18/2018

I purchased all of my bridesmaids dresses from An Elegant Affair, and they did an amazing job and made the day so fun. All of the dresses were different and they helped put all of them together. They called to give me updates. Would definitely use them again!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Kathryn,
    Putting together bridesmaid dresses is one of our favorite things! Everything looked amazing. Glad we were able to help make your day run smooth :)
    Congratulations! Jen, Emily and Miranda

Stacy · Married on 08/11/2018

Best dress shopping experience!

All future brides in the Cedar Falls area should for sure make a stop An Elegant Affair! I went to several stores before finding my dress there. They had a great selection! It was by far the best experience out of all the places I went! Alterations were amazing, it made the dress feel like it was made for me! I also purchased my hair piece and veil there, very high quality and worth the price! I got so many compliments on my wedding day! Staff is amazing too! I highly recommend this store!!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/21/2018

I ordered my bridesmaid dresses from An Elegant Affair and they looked stunning on the girls. The dresses arrived after 1 1/2-2 months of ordering them. They were very reasonably priced, and the employees were easy to work with. I did not order my wedding dress from here, as I found one at a different store that was the one for me (don't get me wrong, An Elegant Affair has many dresses to choose from and they are gorgeous!). After running into many difficulties with the other store, I am now referring ALL brides to An Elegant Affair for their bridal needs. The same store that I ordered my dress from told me 3 weeks after supposedly "ordering my veil" that they no longer could get it. I was now in a big time crunch to order a veil as my wedding was quickly approaching. I went to An Elegant Affair Bridal to see if they could help me out and Jen, the owner, assured me that I would have a veil for my wedding and that she would help me out. In fact, she had an extra veil in stock and it ended up being perfect for me! Like stated above, I will be referring all brides to An Elegant Affair Bridal in Cedar Falls!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Kaitlyn,
    We were happy to help and glad everything worked out! You and your girls were great to work with :)
    Congratulations!
    Jen, Emily and Miranda

Chyane · Married on 07/13/2018

Very easy to work with! The ladies are always helpful and friendly! Lot of compliments on dresses and suits!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Chyane,
    Thank you so much! Everything looked great! We were happy to help make your day perfect :)

Miranda · Married on 06/01/2018

Jen & the team at Elegant Affair were awesome to work with and always made me feel special. They had the best dress selection also!

Sent on 06/25/2018

An Elegant Affair Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much, Miranda! We are so glad we were able to help you with such a special day!

Kayla · Married on 06/01/2018

An Elegant Affair has such a large selection and offers a variety with price ranges too. My bridesmaids received so many compliments on their dresses. All of the staff was so kind and helpful throughout the entire process!

Sent on 07/20/2018

An Elegant Affair Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Kayla! We are so glad that your experience here was easy & enjoyable!

Jordan · Married on 04/27/2018

I was absolutely satisfied with the service I received at An Elegant Affair. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Jordan,
    Thank you so much! We are pleased to hear you had such a great experience with us! If there is anything else we can do for you, don't hesitate to ask! :)
    Congratulations,
    Jen, Brielle and Emily

Sara · Married on 09/23/2017

We got everything for the bridal party at An Elegant Affair. This also included the flower girl dresses and the dresses for the mother of the bride and the mother of the groom. Everything was perfect. I had a bridesmaid who was pregnant and everyone was very flexible in not only letting her come in to try the dress on late but to also have alterations done quickly the week of the wedding to make sure it fit. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 10/13/2017

An Elegant Affair Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Sara! You & your entire party were such a pleasure to work with! Congrats again on your wedding!

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2017

This place was beautiful and the dresses were great. Jen and her staff helped me find the perfect dress!

Sent on 10/16/2017

An Elegant Affair Bridal's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! So glad we were able help you find the perfect dress! That is always our goal!!!

Audrey · Married on 06/17/2017

The ladies at An Elegant Affair in Cedar Falls were so wonderful. I went there after I thought I had found the dress I was going to get elsewhere just to see what they had. I randomly tried on a two-piece dress that seemed so simple and ended up loving it! They were more than willing to let me make an appointment to return to put the dress back on to show my mom, as I had been with a friend the first time. I had a few family members who were not sure of my dress choice and the girls there kept telling me that if this was what I wanted it's what I should get and so I got it and I do not regret it! I got many many compliments on my dress on my wedding day. The dress itself was a little pricey but I had been saving for about a year beforehand so I was willing to pay a little more. I highly recommend An Elegant Affair in Cedar Falls for your wedding gown needs.

Sent on 07/23/2017

An Elegant Affair Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Audrey! We love how you customized your Mikaella gown to be exactly what YOU wanted! That is the most important thing to us; that you LOVE your gown!

Allie · Married on 06/10/2017

Jen and her staff at Elegant Affair went above and beyond to create my dream dress! I live on the East Coast and chose to purchase my wedding dress from an Elegant Affair because the value that they provided with professionalism, responsiveness, flexibility in scheduling appointments for when I was in town, and just all-around help in achieving my wedding-day vision was far-and-above what you would get elsewhere. From prom dresses to wedding dresses and everything in between, I wouldn't (and haven't) go anywhere else! I can't recommend this store enough.

Sent on 06/26/2017

An Elegant Affair Bridal's reply:

Thank you sooooo much Allie! We are happy that you had a wonderful experience here!

Carolyn · Married on 05/28/2017

We had a wonderful experience at An Elegant Affair! I had visited 4 other bridal boutiques and started to compare one dress to the rest (a sure sign that you've found the one!). The boutique where I had originally tried on the dress didn't allow photos. After shopping, I quickly came to realize that I didn't always like how I looked in a photo compared to how I looked in the mirror, so it was important to me to go somewhere where photos were allowed. I found out this particular gown was at An Elegant Affair and quickly booked an appointment. After our visit, I knew that it had all played out the way it was supposed to. Purchasing the gown and having alterations done at An Elegant Affair couldn't have gone more smoothly. I'd like to give a special shout out to Brooke for being a top notch consultant and to Lisa, who I would like to say is the best wedding seamstress in all the land! We felt special each and every time we visited and they were flexible about changes made to the dress. I couldn't have been happier with our experience. Thank you!

Sent on 07/08/2017

An Elegant Affair Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Carolyn! We really appreciate knowing that you had such a great experience here! Congrats on your wedding! You were beyond beautiful!!!

Bridgette · Married on 04/22/2017

All the girls at An Elegant Affair are very professional. They were very attentive and quick to help me with anything I needed. They were very nice and made me feel comfortable. There were so many beautiful dresses to choose from. I found my dress the first day there. I picked out my veil once my dress came in and they made sure it was here in plenty of time before my wedding. I also got my alterations done there and the price for that was very reasonable. Overall great experience!!

Sent on 05/09/2017

An Elegant Affair Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much, Bridgette for your kind words! We strive to give each and every bride the best possible experience! We hope your wedding day was everything you dreamed of and more!

My sister had shopped here for her wedding dress and had such a great experience I knew I would want my dress from An Elegant Affair as well. The experience trying dresses on until the week of my wedding was great. Jen is amazing to work with. I absolutely loved my dress and still wish I could wear it around the house everyday. :)

Sent on 02/24/2017

An Elegant Affair Bridal's reply:

We love hearing this! p.s. we have many brides that put their wedding dresses on every anniversary;) thank you so much for your business & support!

Samantha · Married on 10/28/2016

Jen and the ladies at An Elegant Affair go above beyond to make sure you feel like a princess on your big day. To say they are beyond helpful is an understatement. I had an issue with a bridesmaid dress not fitting and Jen went out of her way to help me and provide a solution. I could not be happier with my gown and and my bridesmaid dresses!

Sent on 10/31/2016

An Elegant Affair Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Sam! We are so glad that you had the most beautiful day & so glad that we were able to be a part of that!

Mackenzie · Married on 10/08/2016

I had a very positive experience with An Elegant Affair and would recommend them to any bride. I not only got my dress there but my bridesmaid and junior bridesmaid dresses there as well. Owner Jen and her girls were always there to answer any questions that I may have had. If I needed a swatch, it would be mailed to me immediately. Alterations were always timely. Not to mention, we had an issue with one of my bridesmaid dresses being too small, but An Elegant Affair quickly took care of it, so that was one less thing I had to worry about. If I could give them over a 5 for a rating, I would.

Sent on 10/14/2016

An Elegant Affair Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Mackenzie! We are glad you had such an amazing experience with us. We wish you a very happy marriage!

Stephanie · Married on 09/10/2016

I can’t say enough great things about my experience with Elegant Affair. As a first time Bride, I felt the most pressure in finding a perfect dress. The staff was so helpful and patient. I had several appointments before pulling the trigger on ‘the one’, and they didn’t seem to mind one bit! They were very accommodating with alterations and so easy to work with. Their selection was far larger than anyone else I visited in the Cedar Valley, as well. I would definitely recommend An Elegant Affair to future brides!

Sent on 10/03/2016

An Elegant Affair Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! We are so glad your experience here was excellent! You were beautiful!!!

Customer service is amazing!!! Seriously the best. Staff is wonderful.

Sent on 08/25/2016

An Elegant Affair Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much! We are glad that you had a great experience here!

Kelsey · Married on 08/20/2016

I had an amazing experience with An Elegant Affair. This was the first shop I went to for dress shopping, and all of the staff were amazing! I did not feel as if they were breathing down my back while I was looking at dresses, yet if I had a question they were there and willing to answer. They helped me get into every dress, which I thought was normal until I went to other dress shops where I did not have any help. It can be a difficult task alone. Every single staff member was very friendly, and when it came time for alterations they remembered who I was and greeted me by name when I walked in the door!

Sent on 09/16/2016

An Elegant Affair Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Kelsey! We are glad that you had such a great experience here! Our goal is to offer great service and a no pressure atmosphere!