22 Reviews for Amy Wu Photography

Second Shooter (1)
Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
22 Amy Wu Photography Reviews

Amy was my absolute favorite vendor to work for during the course of my wedding planning. She is so responsive, professional and sweet- you will want to be best friends with her by the time you are done with your wedding! Everyone is still raving about how wonderful our wedding photos turned out too. She was absolutely the best choice we could have made for our photographer.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

I initially did not want to hire a professional photographer for our small wedding. I am SO GLAD my husband convinced me we should hire a pro and that we found Amy. Amy is amazing. She was flexible on packages to meet our needs. Her communication was prompt and friendly. She arrived early on our wedding day. Even more important, taking pictures with Amy was fun. You can tell Amy really enjoys the work she does and genuinely cares about the couples she photographs. I was delighted by working with Amy and the final product. She deserves all the stars and then some!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amy did an excellent job during this process from beginning to end. Whenever we had questions about anything she answered them promptly and handle all situations with such professionalism. She did a wonderful job during our wedding day capturing this special day not only for us, but our families and friends. I highly recommend Amy for your special moments.

Profile Picture Correll, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am a DJ and I worked with Amy December last year at a corporate event in sterling, VA and she was amazing! I worked with so many photographers and videographer for the last 5 years but she WINS. She was very friendly with the guests , very interactive meaning not lazy and professional. I asked her to share some of the photos that she took for me, the photos were great! Loved them. I highly recommend her because I have been recommending her since to my clients.

Profile Picture Jaafar, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day

Amy was our engagement and wedding photographer and I can't recommend her enough!! Working with her was the best and we could tell she spent a lot of time and effort coming up with an overall vision for how she wanted our pictures to look. She even went to check out our venue ahead of time to get an idea of where the best photo spots were! Amy is super thorough and experienced, and throughout our entire engagement she would check in with us to make sure we're on the same page. Communicating with her was a breeze as she was always responsive and helpful. We loved the energy she brought to our engagement shoot and our wedding- very positive and relaxed, efficient, and not too intrusive. You can tell she genuinely loves what she does and it shows in her work. Thank you for everything, Amy!! -Charlene & Josh

Profile Picture User7236647, Recently Married, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amy is great! She is nice and professional, easy to communicate, good at capturing special moments. Definitely recommended!

Profile Picture Lei, 10/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

WOW! Words cannot express how absolutely Amy is! She is extremely passionate about her work and it shows! I found Amy through another vendor and I am so glad I did! From start to finish, Amy was so wonderful with her quality of service, responsiveness, professionalism, value, and flexibility. She is an amazing photographer and became a great friend to my husband and I. She takes beautiful traditional and candid photos and will go above and beyond just to make sure that you and your spouse-to-be are perfectly happy! I would recommend Amy to any bride out there!

Profile Picture Nicha, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Amy was great to work with from the beginning. She was able to provide excellent service within our budget. She captured our special day with amazing photos and she was patient while working with our large Bridal Party. We will definitely work with her again!

Photo
Profile Picture Mary, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We can't recommend Amy enough! We did an initial engagement session with her and loved our photographs, so the peace of mind that we experienced allowed us to relax and trust in her photographic eye. I specifically chose Amy because she had captured diverse events and ours was a unique wedding event over several days. Also, I loved her attention to detail, family dynamics, and maximizing the existing surroundings and environment to make each photograph gorgeous. She fit right in with the family, was extremely organized, and we received our wedding pictures before our agreed upon dates. She sets the standard for professionalism, ease, and pride in work. We are so grateful for you, Amy and can't thank you enough!

Photos
Profile Picture Amina, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Amy was AMAZING! Easy to work with, very flexible. Our pictures are more than I could ask for. Breathtaking, gorgeous and fun. She captured every aspect of our day! For that I am truly grateful.

Profile Picture Veronica, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files

Amy is professional, accommodating, friendly, and helpful. She kept in touch with us frequently in the months and weeks leading up to our wedding. We were going through a lot of other big events as well, and we were mostly flying in the dark with respect to the wedding. Amy understood and extracted the information she needed to fulfill her part without much direction from us. The photos she took are beautiful!

Profile Picture Bryce, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Finding Amy was such a blessing! Mu husband and I ADORE our pictures and we adore Amy even more. We considered ourselves "not picture people" but Amy is so comfortable to be around and she's very easy going. She gets excited when she takes the pictures and it gets you even more excited! For the very low cost of her service you get SO much and the pictures are stunning. I can't tell you how grateful we are to have found her. We definitely will be using her when our family grows!

Profile Picture Kristina, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

i hired Amy Wu twice for our family photos. She was extremely professional and very personable. Amy had really creative ideas of locations and background shots. Our family photos came out great both times, she really captured our family essence!

Profile Picture Grace, 4/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy is such a great photographer, not only did she take beautiful photos at our event, but she helped develop a strategy for the day that really made things easier on the bride and groom. She was very professional, I could tell she took her time getting great shots. She's well worth the price, and i'll hire her again. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture User7512895, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with and hiring Amy Wu Photography was one of the best decisions I've made this past year as a small business owner. I worked with Amy on 4 occasions in 2016: on a styled wedding photo shoot, as her second shooter for a multi-location summer wedding, as a second shooter for a wedding in which I was a bridesmaid and also hired her as my associate photographer for a military ball of over 600 attendees.

Amy's images from the military ball were absolutely beautiful. She was able to create lasting memories for the couples and families who came by the photo station to get their formals taken. Amy is also well versed in how to set up lights for various photography situations and that played an important role in both the military ball and the weddings.

As as wedding professional, Amy is accommodating and flexible. She makes her clients feel comfortable and always goes the extra mile to ensure that all their special requests are met. Her portfolio is diverse and she caters to clients from all walks of life and cultures. Amy's images are classic yet timely, and can capture different styles while maintaining the same richness and details throughout. And let's talk about her gorgeous ring shots... some of the best that I've seen in the wedding industry!

Amy Wu Photography truly stands out in professionalism, creativity, and quality of service for all your photography needs. They love what they do and I highly recommend them for your weddings, engagements and other life events!

Profile Picture Lauretta, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I love Amy! I've worked with her for over 6 years and she has done an excellent job every time! Her pictures are sharp and the colors are amazing! I highly recommend Amy to all my friends!

Profile Picture Chau, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would absolutely recommend Amy to my friends and family. I've never had professional pictures taken before and she did an amazing job putting me at ease and making me feel comfortable. I left everything in Amy's hands from the location, coordinating our outfits, and posing us just right to capture this very special time in our lives. She did an amazing job! I look forward to booking a date with her to photograph our sweet baby boy and the family we have become. Thank you Amy. You are the best!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy was wonderful to work with for our engagement pictures. She planned out a wonderful afternoon at the Library of Congress and around DC. The images were perfect and Amy had the pictures ready for us quickly. We loved them all.

Profile Picture Wendy, 7/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy came to our family r caption after we returned from our elopement in Florida to take some family and candid pictures for us. She did a fabulous job. I'm so glad we have these images of our families.

Profile Picture Wendy, 7/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I used Amy to photograph our engagement session in Richmond, VA at Maymount Park. She is very personable, which made us feel comfortable getting in front of the camera. We walked all over the place (Sorry Amy, I get distracted easily) and she didn't complain one bit! Her poses were also fun a creative...not your typical prom poses...lol. When you are engaged or are getting married, book Amy! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/2/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amy was wonderful. She took my maternity and newborn pictures. She took her time and was very accommodating. She even let me stop and feed my newborn. The pictures are proudly displayed in my foyer and I continue to get compliments on them.

Profile Picture Jenny, [Private], 1 Review