Amy Reichenbach Photography Reviews

18 Reviews for Amy Reichenbach Photography

• Nicole

Nicole Carey · Married on 10/09/2019

Surprising MV Wedding

From the moment we met Amy and told her our out-of-the-box laid back wedding plan, she was entirely on board and enthusiastic. She agreed to make the trek to Oak Bluffs, Martha's Vineyard on a Wednesday to capture our intimate day, planning to be there for half a day and then head back to her life. She offered creative ideas (like having our first dance in the empty tabernacle and ending our photos in the bathtub after we took a dip in the icy ocean in full wedding attire!) and followed right along as we wandered around in our own little world of bliss. Amy was able to capture every emotion. Before we knew it, Subtropical Storm Melissa hit full force, cancelling all boats and stranding 14 of us on the island for 4 days. During the chaos of cancelled plans, going back and forth to the ferry, making arrangements for pets at home, and utter insanity in general, a smile never left her face. She made the best of the situation and was an absolute delight to have around. She not only made our wedding day incredibly special, but she also became a part of the family. We are so grateful for the incredible experience and for having made a wonderful friend in the process.

Sent on 12/14/2019

Amy Reichenbach Photography's reply:

Haha I will never stop laughing about this whole crazy experience!! Thank you thank you soooo much! Cheers to unconventional weddings, subtropical storms, and amazing new friends!!

Adam · Married on 10/05/2019

Great Skills and Attitude

Amy was a phenomenal wedding photographer. She was very easy to work with, very responsive to emails and timely in responding to questions or concerns that I had. We have received our sneak peak photos and they are absolutely gorgeous. She was very flexible on the day of the wedding as we chased family and friends for group photos and was always in the right spot to capture the important moments without us having to look for her. Check our her portfolio to see her amazing work and definitely give her a call for your photographer needs.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Amy Reichenbach Photography's reply:

Oh thanks so much, Adam!! I really enjoyed celebrating with you and Anna! Easy to see that you two will be very happy together!
  • Esther

Esther Babson · Married on 10/01/2019

The perfect photographer

I cannot recommend Amy enough. She was absolutely the best. She made us feel so at ease during our pictures and captured the essence of our wedding in every beautiful picture. She is incredibly talented and also just an incredible person. If you want to hire an amazing photographer that will capture your wedding (unobtrusively and beautifully) while also making your day that much more relaxed, Amy is your woman.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Amy Reichenbach Photography's reply:

Thank you Esther!! You are such a sweetheart and I am so so incredibly happy for you & Brian!!! You deserve all the happiness and love surrounding you!

Mccayla · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing wedding photographer!

Amy was our wedding photographer a few weeks ago and did an amazing job! As soon as she got there, she fit right in with all 8 of my bridesmaids and we were laughing all day. The day after the wedding, Amy promptly sent us a few sneak peaks which came out amazing. She captured so many beautiful moments for us, we can't wait to see the rest. Amy is very personable, and I am planning on using her for family photos in the future!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Amy Reichenbach Photography's reply:

Thanks lady!! I seriously had so much fun with you and your crew!! Can’t wait for family photos 😍😍

Dakota Robinson · Married on 08/18/2019

The best decision we made for our wedding

Amy is not only an incredible artist who creates stunning photos, she is also an absolute pleasure to be around. We hardly noticed her on our wedding day (a slight disappointment given how lovely she is!), and she captured all of our important moments and our guests so wonderfully. We will cherish the photos forever, as they really do reflect the feelings of our wedding day. If you are someone who thinks you don't like candid shots (e.g., me), don't be afraid to let Amy work her magic! We could not have asked for better pictures.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Amy Reichenbach Photography's reply:

Ah thanks so much, you bright and shiny human!! The feelings of the day were easy to capture since there were so many beautiful ones worth remembering! ✨

Amna Raja · Married on 07/21/2019

Magician with awkward clients

Amy was amazing with how she worked with us. Our culture doesn't allow intimate moments through touch in public. She managed to capture love and joy without touch. With no help from me or the groom since we're probably the most awkward people in front of the camera.
    Loved her energy and work.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Amy Reichenbach Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Amna!! It really was such a pleasure to experience your culture and celebrate with you!

Brittany · Married on 06/01/2019

You NEED Amy for your wedding!

I got married June 1 of this year. I heard about Amy through a friend of mine who used her for her wedding last year. The photos from my friend's wedding came out amazing. I was lucky enough that Amy had our date available. From our initial contact Amy was responsive and professional, yet still fun and so personable! She has a natural way of making you feel comfortable (because it can feel weird posing for photos). She was extremely flexible and accommodating throughout the entire planning process. I finalized my timeline a week or so before the wedding and realized that I needed an additional hour of coverage. I reached out and Amy said she would be there. I can’t thank her enough or put into words how amazing our wedding photos came out. When my husband and I went through them, I probably cried 10 different times and laughed hysterically at a bunch of them. My husband and I couldn’t be happier with our decision to choose her as our photographer. She captured every moment and detail of our special day so beautifully. She has such a true talent and there's no doubt that she will be my go-to photographer in the future. Look no further, do yourself a favor, and book this amazing woman for your wedding!!! Seriously, you won't regret it.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Krista Haas · Married on 05/18/2019

Can't say enough good things

I seriously can't say enough good things about Amy. I am so glad we chose her as our photographer. She has this amazing knack for capturing those natural and beautiful moments throughout the day. My husband and I were looking for someone that would be able to give us photos that really captured the feelings and excitement of the day, and man did she deliver! Not only are the photos nice looking, but they capture a certain realness that I feel is lacking sometimes. The photos we have from our wedding are absolutely beautiful-- we couldn't have asked for a better photographer, skill-wise. Just as important (in my opinion) was that Amy was just so comfortable to be around (especially good since your photographer will be around you all day long!). She really put us all at ease and is an expert at making people feel natural while being photographed. I am so so so glad we chose Amy-- she really went above and beyond and gave us beautiful images that we will treasure forever.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Hede · Married on 04/20/2019

Best Destination Wedding Photographer EVER

My husband and I honestly cannot say enough good things about our experience with Amy! She came to Italy to photograph our destination wedding and we could not be happier with her work! Neither of us knew much about weddings or wedding photography, but from beginning to end, she made the entire process so easy and fun. She did an awesome job explaining the process and answering all of our questions.
    Our wedding was very intimate and Amy perfectly captured the atmosphere and magic of the day. She was so warm and friendly with our friends and families and it shows in her photos. My husband and I are both a little camera shy but Amy did such a wonderful job making us feel relaxed, comfortable and natural that we barely noticed the camera. Amy made it so much fun and kept us smiling and laughing the entire time!

Our friends and families cannot stop gushing over how great Amy was and how much they love her photographs. We will definitely treasure these pictures forever. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for an extremely talented and highly original photographer!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Brigid

Brigid Sorel · Married on 10/13/2018

The happy bride

Working with Amy was great! She was very personable yet professional and was really fun to work with. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for someone who takes amazing pictures and isn’t wildly expensive! She has great package options and you get so many pictures after. She gave us beautiful pictures to remember our wedding. We couldn’t be happier!

Ashley · Married on 09/28/2018

Great experience

Amy was the photographer at my wedding this past September, she was absolutely amazing! She was friendly and fun to work with, I’m so happy with how our photos came out, they are beautiful and have a very authentic feel. I would definitely recommend amy to anyone looking for a photographer she is very professional but also fun!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Matana Soreff · Married on 09/16/2018

So lucky to have found her!

We were so lucky to find Amy just as she was getting into weddings. We did an engagement shoot with her a year before the wedding and were very happy with how great those came out. She was great to work with from engagement shoot to wedding, she pushed through our awkwardness, and was a champ dealing with the big personalities in our family (I was very annoyed when someone asked her to take a photo with their iPhone, but she did it and with grace!). 100% recommend working with her if you have the opportunity, she makes it look effortless, she was everywhere at once but never in the way. I am in love with out photos and will treasure them for years to come

Roxane Vlk · Married on 07/21/2018

Affordable, talented, professional, everything we hoped for our wedding photographer!

Amy shot our wedding in July and did an amazing job! She's fun and friendly and great at pointing us to capture natural yet interesting and fun photos. She delivered them pretty quickly and we ended up with way more pictures than we were expecting. I'm so happy we chose her to be our photographer.

Rebecca Marathas · Married on 05/26/2018

Picture Perfect

We hired Amy to photograph our May 2018 wedding. Amy was prompt and responsive to our needs. Our photographs capture all of the great moments of our special day. The photographs are done in a manner to represent the importance of the day yet look timeless. I would highly recommend Amy for your special event. Amy is very personable and fit right in to all of our festivities making everyone feel comfortable. Amy definitely was able to help us be creative and capture unique photos personalized for us!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Cori · Married on 04/29/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

Amy was more than I could have asked for. She came to the rescue when my first wedding photographer bailed and got us in for engagement photos immediately. Amy is someone you feel comfortable with right away, like you have known her for years. She is amazing at what she does and truly loves it, which reflects in her work. Amy will be my photographer for everything else moving forward, no doubt about it!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Abigail Glennon · Married on 11/11/2017

Stop looking - choose Amy!

Amy was the absolute best photographer my husband and I could have asked for to capture our wedding day! She made sure to get the type of photos we wanted and she was exactly where she needed to be all day. Amy was thoughtful and patient. Not to mention that my guests did not even know she was "there" because she was so good about not being in the middle of the ceremony and party for photos.

Also, her prices are unbeatable! Finally, we received so many photos electronically so they were really easy for us to share and print. Our family and friends were blown away with the pictures. Amy made our day that much more special. Thank you so much Amy and we look forward to working with you again for more family photos!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Kim B · Married on 09/03/2017

Amy is down to earth and super fun!

We loved working with Amy! She was affordable, funny, and an absolute blast to work with! We had a lot of unknowns in our approach to planning the pictures and she helped us get the shots we wanted while having fun on her own and getting involved in the crowd.

She is an absolute delight!

Kim&Luke

Sent on 01/03/2019

Jessica · Married on 04/16/2016

Such an amazing experience with Amy on our dream day!

We had the pleasure of working with Amy on our wedding day! Amy was sweet and genuine from the very beginning....she asked to meet with us so she could get to know us as a couple a little bit better and we had wonderful conversation! Then, in the weeks leading up to my Big Day she kept in constant contact with me...and was even thoughtful enough to ask for a shot list and a photo key so she knew the important faces of our bridal party! On my wedding day she was amazing! Amy blended in like one of my bridesmaids....she caught great photos and mingled and danced right alongside my guests. What sets Amy apart from other photographers, besides her kind and loving spirit, is her eye for photography. She is a natural and her talent speaks for itself within her work! Thank you for capturing such beautiful memories for us! We love you!
    Israel and Jessica Coulter