Amy Maddox Photography Reviews

Amy Maddox Photography 5
Amy Maddox Photography 6
Amy Maddox Photography 7

Noname · Getting married on 01/01/2020

Amy was extremely flexible. Her price was more than reasonable.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Hunter · Getting married on 10/13/2019

Absolutely a pleasure to work with. Extremely creative and flexible. Took absolutely stunning photos for our engagement and wedding photos. Never had professional pictures taken before, but was blown away with how easy it was. She makes it feel so special.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Amanda · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Amy was awesome!!! She was so understanding and flexible with my schedule being difficult due to traveling from out of town for my engagement photos. She was fun, and made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable! She was very professional and prepared, and gave us the best direction on how to pose and not look awkward. Would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 08/26/2018
  • Jordan

Jordan simons · Married on 03/09/2019

Such a talented photographer!!

Amy is a true master of her profession, and that shows through her passion and talent! My husband and I booked her for our engagement and wedding photos and WOW!! We were blown away by her work, and she made the two of us, who are awkward and have never had professional photos done, look amazing and feel super comfortable. After editing, she also sends all of the photos she takes, rather than picking which ones she thinks are best. I liked this a lot because that allows us to decide which we like the best. We are so grateful we found her and we will definitely use her in the future for any other family portraits!!

Sent on 03/16/2019
    Amy Maddox Photography 18
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/09/2018

Everything and more!

I can't rave enough about Amy! Not just as a photographer, but as a person. She was SO sweet and incredibly easy to work with. We did our engagement photo shoot and a wedding. Both were effortless! Her prices are reasonable for her amazing quality. Most brides wait forever for their pictures to be edited and released, but ours came back while on our honeymoon! Someone told me while wedding planning - don't skimp on your photographer because that's all you'll have to remember your special day! I'm so incredibly glad I chose such a great photographer. Thank you, Amy!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Amy Maddox Photography 19
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing is an understatement

We are so happy we went with Amy as our photographer! She is so kind, flexible and is such a wonderful photographer! These are pictures we are truly going to cherish for the rest of our lives. She captured moments that I didn't even realize were happening and showed a different side to our wedding that I think we wouldn't have gotten had we gone with another photographer. I recommend her to everyone who is getting married or just needs a photographer!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Mack

MacKinsey · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend Amy!

Amy is so talented and fun to work with. She did our engagement and wedding photos and they all turned out beautifully...it's nearly impossible to pick favorites! Neither of us particularly enjoy having photos taken, but Amy made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She is also professional, responds quickly, and has a really quick turn around for sending you pictures. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Erin · Married on 07/27/2018

Such a sweet and innovative artist, she has such a great vision and was a joy to work with!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Kyla · Married on 07/21/2018

Amy was great to work with! I was planning my wedding from afar so I wasn’t able to meet her ahead of time which can be nerve-racking. However, she was great, as well as her partner. I was pleased with their work and professionalism. I’m not the easiest person to take photos of and am often very uncomfortable but she made it a breeze.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Kirsten · Married on 07/15/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Amy!! She is very thorough and detailed and knew what kind of photos we wanted. On the day of the wedding she surprised me by arriving early and her and her second shooter made us all feel at ease. She goes above and beyond to get the most beautiful photos, and she is very personable and friendly. I couldn’t have imagined a better person to capture one of the best days of my life. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Trang · Married on 06/30/2018

From our own experience, Amy is one of the best wedding photographers you can get in Houston!
    Amy is professional, friendly, and hard working.
    My husband and I were not really used to posing but during our engagement session, Amy made it so easy for us to get comfortable in front of the camera and the pictures turned out amazing!
    At our reception, Amy did a great job paying attention to the details and staying focus the whole night. We got pictures taken with all of our guests and everybody loved them!
    Moreover, I gotta say I LOVE her speed of work. She gave us our engagement photos in 3 days and our reception photos in 1 week! We were really impressed!
    Working with Amy was a wonderful experience, and we were so happy that we chose her to capture one of the most important moments of our lives.

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Amy Maddox Photography 20
    Amy Maddox Photography 21
    Amy Maddox Photography 22

Jeremy · Married on 06/24/2018

Amy is the real deal. She was incredibly patient and thorough at our wedding and our photos came out perfectly. Her package came with a 2nd shooter and we're so glad we got one. Pay attention to style folks, Amy's is top-tier by far, and she's incredibly easy and fun to talk to. The package also came with an engagement shoot where we were able to get to know her before the wedding and I think this helps out a lot especially when many of the wedding guests were from different countries/cultural backgrounds/age brackets. On top of that, her photos came back INCREDIBLY fast all on an easy to download site for us to enjoy right away. It's an incredible feeling seeing the pictures, because you basically have a chance to relive all the great moments all over again. For all those shopping around for photographers you simply have to consider Amy because she really has it all.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Mary · Married on 06/23/2018

I cannot recommend Amy enough. No matter what your photography needs are--but especially for a wedding! There is so much to stress about regarding a wedding so I was relieved that all of my dealings with Amy were a breeze. It was such a relief leading up to my big day, that I knew I was in good hands and could trust her to capture all of our happy memories. She is a really clear communicator, helpful and clearly has a true passion for what she does. She will go to great lengths to get the perfect shot and will put you at ease even if you have zero experience being photographed. She will direct you to adjust your positioning to avoid looking stiff or overly posed and elicits genuine smiles/laughter out of you. All of this makes for beautiful pictures that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Alivia · Married on 04/21/2018

Any is an amazing photographer. Even though we planned to take pictures outside, she was able to work around the rain and still capture our beautiful day.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Anh · Married on 01/27/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Amy. I hire her for our wedding photography and our pictures come out excellent. She captured all of the moments during our wedding. Highly recommend Amy for your photographer! Thanks Amy, We love all the pictures that you took!

Sent on 02/15/2018

chris · Married on 01/01/2018

I've worked with Amy on several different occasions and she has always been incredibly professional, creative and accommodating. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Callista · Married on 11/04/2017

Amy is an Amazing PHOTOGRAPHER!! Her pictures are beautifully done. I can not wait until I get married so she can make my day memorable

Sent on 07/26/2017

Araceli · Married on 08/20/2017

You will make the best decision by selecting Amy Maddox as your event photographer! Amy is that valuable but rare combination of creative photographer and hardworking professional. She is also very insightful and patient with her photo subjects and she works really hard to get the perfect photographs. We had fun working with her and were incredibly pleased with the Gorgeous Photos. Amy is the best!!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Chris · Married on 08/07/2017

I've worked with Amy in a professional setting and she is by far one of the hardest working photographers that I've meet. Her photographic eye is great and her personality is not only professional but very pleasant. She always engages her clients in an admirable way and I wouldn't hesitate to hire her for any photographic services I need.

Sent on 08/07/2017

James · Married on 07/09/2017

Amy is a superb professional with an artist's eye. With her work you always get more than a photograph. She is able to capture those illusive life "moments" that tell a story and bring back the event, that day, those people vividly to the mind and eye. She is the best of the best. I recommend her enthusiastically and without reservations. With Amy's work, you are never disappointed!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Janet · Married on 07/02/2017

I highly recommend Amy. She is an excellent photographer with a fantastic eye for composition along with exceptional post-production skills. She has a friendly, approachable personality and an ability to make people feel at ease in front of a camera. She is discreet but also has an ability to take charge when needed. Her enthusiasm and passion for her work is evident in the images she captures and the story they tell. I'm SO thankful that we selected Amy to shoot our event.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Maria · Married on 07/01/2017

Amy is more than a photographer. She is a friend who genuinely cares about capturing whatever you need/want and making it look 10x better. She's so uplifting, and encouraging. Being in front of a camera can be a bit intimidating, but she makes you feel so comfortable and I am a firm believer that if you're not comfortable with your photographer, then IT WILL SHOW. But Amy makes you feel like you're in the room with a friend and she is truly a gem. Not to mention worth every penny. Love this lady! Girl power!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2017

Look no further if you need a well experienced, energetic, and focused photographer with a flair for the aesthetic.
    I've worked closely with Amy Maddox Photography in many photographic capacities - in front of her camera, at her side assisting, as well as lots of weddings and knowing of her reputation and portfolio. Amy Maddox will make your wedding photo experience seamless, and keep a fresh perspective for how to holistically personalize your wedding, from pinterest board, to client meeting, to those in-between moments that most photographers miss. You'd be a fool not to book her. She is well known in Macon, GA and is spreading her talents to Texas. Don't let this one get a way if you're trying to solidify a wedding - she doesn't know how to disappoint.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Anakay · Married on 06/25/2017

Amy is the absolute BEST!! She's so down to earth yet professional and so creative and willimg to accommodate your every photography needs. My husband and I love her work and our guest also enjoyed having her and our photos. Amy Maddox is the bomb.com

Sent on 07/27/2017