72 Reviews for Amy Cakes

Dessert Buffet (1)
Gluten Free (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)
71 Amy Cakes Reviews

AMAZING! Amy Cakes did an amazing job with my wedding and I am so grateful that we used her. She did both my wedding and my sister's wedding. I wanted to model my cake after Kate Middleton (within a budget) and she delivered beautifully. I could not have been happier with my experience. In addition to my cake being beautiful, it tasted DELICIOUS.

Profile Picture New User, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Local, Cake Stands

Amy Cakes made my cake with less than a weeks notice since we had to relocate to Oklahoma due to a hurricane! They were so sweet to take on this job. They made it exactly how I wanted it! Not only was it beautiful but it tasted SO good. Everyone talked about how great it was!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Local, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Cakes

Amy is WONDERFUL!! The cake she made for us was exactly what we wanted and more!! It was even more beautiful than I expected!! the consultation was super quick and they are so sweet!

Profile Picture Haley, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Holy cow. Not only does Amy Cakes create stunning, artistic cakes, but they are DELICIOUS. Our wedding cake might have been the best cake I have ever tasted. Amy and her team were so easy to work with, and so invested in my vision and style in creating the perfect cake for us. I was so pleased with this vendor and will recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Mollie, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Local

Amy Cakes is simply the best bakery in the state. The cakes are true works of art and Amy will work with you extensively to make your vision a reality. The whole team is very professional and responsive.

Profile Picture Alissa, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We ordered a wedding cake and a groom's cake from AmyCakes. They were beautiful and delicious. Communication was at times a little difficult--I never knew when I emailed who I was going to be talking to. Still, a good experience overall.

Profile Picture User7472311, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake, Cake Stands

Delicious and beautiful!!!! Everyone said it was the best wedding cake they have ever had!

Profile Picture Deirdre, 12/31/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Amy makes the best cakes ever!!! My daughter had a halloween themed reception and Amy made a 5 tier lime green cake with spider lace-- we added bright orange tiger lilies -- the groom's cake was a 2 tier gamers cake- one side had tetris, one side had donkey kong, one side had pacman and one side had frogger. the top had Pong-- everyone loved the taste of the cakes. She is worth everypenny!!!

Profile Picture kim, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was beautiful and exactly what we imagined! Our guest loved the look and raved over the taste! My father in law has a gluten intolerance so Amy threw in a small GF strawberry cake so that he could have cake with the rest of us!

Profile Picture Misty, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Gluten Free, Local

Amy Cakes is THE BEST! Our cake idea wasn't crazy creative, but the colors were a little unorthodox (just grey and white) and I'll admit I was a tad bit worried. Our cake was BEAUTIFUL. It's probably the part of the wedding I'm most proud of because it was simply perfect. It was everything we wanted and definitely worth the cost (which was not as much as I expected). The price was completely reasonable and we loved our cake. Not just the way it looked, either- it's the best cake I've ever had. Probably the highlight of planning the wedding was the cake tasting because it was so dang good. If you can, choose Amy Cakes. They're awesome.

Profile Picture Jordie, 7/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cakes

Amy Cakes was professional, made beautiful cakes that were exactly what we were looking for, and most importantly tasted really good! The groom's cake looked like a box of cigars, and had a few of our older friends and family fooled at first glance! I was so happy I chose Amy Cakes. You have to book plenty early enough to get them, and they were pretty willing to work with my budget. I'd recommend them to any of my friends getting married!

Edit: We also ordered an extra "top tier" style cake for our first year anniversary- even for the little extra cost it was SO worth it- it was still absolutely delicious, plus this way it was fresh and just as amazing as it was on our wedding day. This brought back so many great memories and really made our one year anniversary feel special, so if it's an option for you, I would highly recommend it! We will probably continue to get one once a year- it's so tasty it's started a new tradition for us!

Profile Picture User5008046, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit, Cakes, Groom's Cake

They did such a great job on both my cake and my grooms! They make beautiful and delicious cakes! Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake, Local

Absolutely wonderful!!! Cake was perfect and beautiful and best of all...absolutely delicious!!!! Amy Cakes is the best!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/4/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cakes

Amy Cakes is AMAZING! They worked really hard to design my wedding cake to what I had envisioned. They were super easy to work with and very dependable. The cake tasted delicious and our guests raved about it.

Profile Picture Bailey, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Amy Cakes did an amazing job on our wedding cake. Everyone absolutely loved the cake-we only had a small amount of leftovers (and thank goodness, because I wanted more when we got back from the honeymoon). They were extremely easy to work with, very responsive to any emails or calls I had and portrayed what I was looking for beautifully. They had dropped the cake off before I even arrived to the venue which was great because I didn't have to worry about it. I would highly recommend these sweet, talented people!

Profile Picture Alina, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Amy made the most amazing cakes, and the grooms cake turned out looking even better than I imagined!

Profile Picture Makale, 3/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Absolutely delicious! I couldn't have asked for a better cake or the turn out of the designs. Amy and her staff were amazing to work with.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nicole, 3/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Amy is awesome! Her cake was awesome! I cannot complain about anything!!! I would DEFINITELY recommend her!!! Thanks so much for helping make my wedding day perfect! -R&A

Profile Picture User6486929, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes

Amy was a pleasure to work with. She was consistently friendly, reasonable, transparent, and always easy to contact. Even before tasting the cake, I was sure we wanted to do business with her. And when I tasted the cake... wow! Incredibly moist and flavorful, it was so good that it hardly needed the (also delicious) buttercream frosting. The marbled cake with espresso filling was my favorite, but my fiance preferred the white wedding cake with raspberry filling. We got both, in alternating layers, and our guests loved it. The cake was also beautiful, and looked exactly how I'd envision it. I would unreservedly recommend Amy to anyone seeking a wedding cake.

Profile Picture User6304364, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

We got a 4 tier cake and a dessert bar and everything was delicious! The cake was so moist and flavorful and beautiful!! I was so impressed! I didn't really know how it would turn out until the day of because she didn't have a sketch just a little of descriptions that I had given her but it turned out far better than I could've imagined! It was one of my favorite parts of the wedding! And they give you a free "cake topper" for your 1st anniversary so we were able to eat our cake topper the first day of our honeymoon which was super fun :)

Profile Picture Alysia, 11/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Pops, Cakes, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Amy Cakes makes the best cakes I have ever tasted and seen. Her professionalism is top notch but she is so kind and down to earth. She has such a gift for design and seemed to get inside my mind because she delivered above and beyond what I asked in our design meeting. She really listens to the client and has great suggestions to elevate your ideas. Her cakes not only look great but taste OUT OF THIS WORLD. Seriously the best cakes I have had. We could not recommend her more highly.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cake Stands

My best advice is if Amy Cakes is available and in your price range, book as soon as possible! We had a very positive experience working with Amy and Olive. They were friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, flexible, and lived up to every expectation that we had. Any time we had a question, it was very easy to get ahold of them...no surprises, just delicious cake! I'd have to say, of all of our vendors, we were most confident and at ease after booking Amy Cake's. Originally, my husband was very skeptical as to why we would want to budget a good chunk for a wedding cake, but after sitting down with Amy, tasting cakes, and brainstorming designs, he was very happy with the outcome and continues to tell people how happy he was with our cake.

If you choose to book a consultation with Amy I would suggest coming with ideas/pictures you have in mind and even take a few minutes to browse pictures on her website. We came in with several unique ideas and Amy was able to help us put together we were very happy with! The cake was a star at the wedding and people are still talking about how delicious our banana flavored cake was!

Details:

- Height: 5 tiers (some single, some double - different textures on each layer)
- Shape: Very rounded squares
Flavors: Banana & white wedding
Served: 125 (very little cake left over)

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Amy Cakes is absolutely the best cake designer in the OKC Metro area! Not only are their creations BEAUTIFUL, they taste just as amazing! We have received so many compliments from our wedding guests on the cakes they provided.

We loved working with Amy and Olive to design our beautiful wedding cake and groom's cake. They provided such great customer service and treated us like friends throughout our planning process. They listened to our vision and delivered exactly what we had in mind. They were prompt to reply to emails and managed our revisions perfectly. They offered prompt delivery to bring our day together seamlessly.

I would strongly recommend Amy Cakes to anyone. Highly professional, trustworthy, and talented staff!

Profile Picture Elaine, 8/8/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

LOVE AMY CAKES!!! Best tasting cakes and beautiful. Cant ask for a better wedding cake and grooms cake. Amy is amazing

Profile Picture User4306747, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

A friend of ours had recently been to a wedding with the 'best cake ever" and so had the MOG .. so they both called the respective brides and they'd both used Amy Cakes... so surprising since one bride was in Muskogee OK and the other in Edmond OK. We made an appointment and went in and met with Amy... Prior to the meeting an email was sent with different cake flavors and filling flavors. We chose 4 or 5 different pairings and she made 6-8" cakes of each for the meeting. Amy Cakes truly makes the "BEST CAKE EVER!"... they were each more delicious than the one before. We actually had a grooms cake and a 5-layer cake... and 4 different types of cake/filling. It really was amazing. Perfectly decorated... and they gave you a box for all the cake stands, etc. with a checklist so you don't loose anything. Amy and her staff made this part of the wedding perfect.

Additionally, we were so worried that her cost would be really high after hearing her reputation.... but we were so pleasantly surprised that her prices are very reasonable and less than what we'd thought.

I always recommend Amy Cakes... and can't imagine using someone else for a special occasion.

Profile Picture Marsha, 6/20/15, 4 Reviews