Amy Cakes Reviews

Amy Cakes 3
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/31/2019

Amy is the sweetest!

I went in undecided about what I wanted to do for cake. There are so many options nowadays. I was really impressed that Amy took time laying out all of my ideas and the options in detail. She is such a nice person, and of course the cakes taste amazing!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney W · Married on 05/26/2019

Best cake in Oklahoma

I am a cake snob and know the difference between great cake and “bad” cake. Everyone knew my cake was one of the most important parts of my wedding. So, I HAD to have the best cake baker in Oklahoma who not only made delicious cakes but created beautiful cakes, too. Amy Cakes was absolutely fantastic!!! Miranda and Amy are so thorough and professional. They knew exactly what I wanted and executed it perfectly!! I HIGHLY recommend them for all your cake needs!!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Cris Paden · Married on 04/14/2019

Amy Cakes Are So Good You Need 2 Receptions

I told my wife that I wanted to hold a reception again for no other reason than to have Amy and her staff make another cake, haha! The cake was that good. But not just that; Amy and her staff were so cheerful, enthusiastic, patient and open to ideas. They worked very hard to capture exactly what your vision was, asked very detailed questions and were an eye in the middle of the hurricane. In addition to our wedding cake, we asked Amy Cake to make us a cake that was the total opposite of a wedding cake for our rehearsal dinner, which was actually a barbecue/tailgate party. They dove right in and loved it. I think people at the cake faster than the barbecue. Amy provided personal attention; you didn't get staffed out, and she personally was involved. You and your stomach are in good hands with Amy Cakes, haha! Enjoy!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • W

William M · Married on 09/03/2018

One word.....AMAZING

Amy, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
    Both our wedding and grooms cakes were incredible, and as beautiful as they were, they tasted even better. It was delicious and our guests raved about both. The wedding cake, was five tier and each a different flavor, Strawberry, White Wedding, Peanut Butter, Coconut and lemon. The groom's cake was Italian Crème. She showed up well in advance of the ceremony, expertly assembled/decorated the cake, without even really being noticed by any of the busy wedding party. We would absolutely, without hesitation recommend her for weddings, birthdays, ANY occasion. She does fill up fast, so please don't wait until the last minute to book her.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Heather · Married on 06/16/2018

This place is just full of rock stars! From Amy all the way down to the delivery girls! The look of the cake is what hooks you, blows you away but then you get to the wedding day & get to eat the freaking thing! Hands down the best cake I have ever tasted! Could no recommend Amy more!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Karen · Married on 06/09/2018

a-freaking-mazing y'all! just one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. She knocked it out of the park.

Sent on 08/09/2018
  • User7099350 · 1+ year ago

AMAZING! Amy Cakes did an amazing job with my wedding and I am so grateful that we used her. She did both my wedding and my sister's wedding. I wanted to model my cake after Kate Middleton (within a budget) and she delivered beautifully. I could not have been happier with my experience. In addition to my cake being beautiful, it tasted DELICIOUS.

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Amy Cakes 4
    Amy Cakes 5

Sarah · event on 11/07/2017

Amy made my 40th birthday cake. The most gorgeous cake ever.

Sent on 01/12/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

Amy Cakes made my cake with less than a weeks notice since we had to relocate to Oklahoma due to a hurricane! They were so sweet to take on this job. They made it exactly how I wanted it! Not only was it beautiful but it tasted SO good. Everyone talked about how great it was!!

Sent on 11/17/2017
    Amy Cakes 6

Haley · Married on 07/01/2017

Amy is WONDERFUL!! The cake she made for us was exactly what we wanted and more!! It was even more beautiful than I expected!! the consultation was super quick and they are so sweet!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Mollie · Married on 06/10/2017

Holy cow. Not only does Amy Cakes create stunning, artistic cakes, but they are DELICIOUS. Our wedding cake might have been the best cake I have ever tasted. Amy and her team were so easy to work with, and so invested in my vision and style in creating the perfect cake for us. I was so pleased with this vendor and will recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Deirdre · Married on 12/31/2016

Delicious and beautiful!!!! Everyone said it was the best wedding cake they have ever had!

Sent on 01/18/2017

kim · Married on 10/22/2016

Amy makes the best cakes ever!!! My daughter had a halloween themed reception and Amy made a 5 tier lime green cake with spider lace-- we added bright orange tiger lilies -- the groom's cake was a 2 tier gamers cake- one side had tetris, one side had donkey kong, one side had pacman and one side had frogger. the top had Pong-- everyone loved the taste of the cakes. She is worth everypenny!!!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Misty · Married on 09/24/2016

Our cake was beautiful and exactly what we imagined! Our guest loved the look and raved over the taste! My father in law has a gluten intolerance so Amy threw in a small GF strawberry cake so that he could have cake with the rest of us!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Jordie · Married on 07/28/2016

Amy Cakes is THE BEST! Our cake idea wasn't crazy creative, but the colors were a little unorthodox (just grey and white) and I'll admit I was a tad bit worried. Our cake was BEAUTIFUL. It's probably the part of the wedding I'm most proud of because it was simply perfect. It was everything we wanted and definitely worth the cost (which was not as much as I expected). The price was completely reasonable and we loved our cake. Not just the way it looked, either- it's the best cake I've ever had. Probably the highlight of planning the wedding was the cake tasting because it was so dang good. If you can, choose Amy Cakes. They're awesome.<

Sent on 09/22/2016

They did such a great job on both my cake and my grooms! They make beautiful and delicious cakes! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/04/2016

Absolutely wonderful!!! Cake was perfect and beautiful and best of all...absolutely delicious!!!! Amy Cakes is the best!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Bailey · Married on 05/21/2016

Amy Cakes is AMAZING! They worked really hard to design my wedding cake to what I had envisioned. They were super easy to work with and very dependable. The cake tasted delicious and our guests raved about it.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Makale · Married on 03/12/2016

Amy made the most amazing cakes, and the grooms cake turned out looking even better than I imagined!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Nicole · Married on 03/05/2016

Absolutely delicious! I couldn't have asked for a better cake or the turn out of the designs. Amy and her staff were amazing to work with.

Sent on 03/14/2016

Amy Cakes's reply:

Thank you very much Nicole, and congratulations again!

Amy is awesome! Her cake was awesome! I cannot complain about anything!!! I would DEFINITELY recommend her!!! Thanks so much for helping make my wedding day perfect! -R&A

Sent on 03/15/2016

Amy was a pleasure to work with. She was consistently friendly, reasonable, transparent, and always easy to contact. Even before tasting the cake, I was sure we wanted to do business with her. And when I tasted the cake... wow! Incredibly moist and flavorful, it was so good that it hardly needed the (also delicious) buttercream frosting. The marbled cake with espresso filling was my favorite, but my fiance preferred the white wedding cake with raspberry filling. We got both, in alternating layers, and our guests loved it. The cake was also beautiful, and looked exactly how I'd envision it. I would unreservedly recommend Amy to anyone seeking a wedding cake.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Alysia · Married on 11/27/2015

We got a 4 tier cake and a dessert bar and everything was delicious! The cake was so moist and flavorful and beautiful!! I was so impressed! I didn't really know how it would turn out until the day of because she didn't have a sketch just a little of descriptions that I had given her but it turned out far better than I could've imagined! It was one of my favorite parts of the wedding! And they give you a free "cake topper" for your 1st anniversary so we were able to eat our cake topper the first day of our honeymoon which was super fun :)

Sent on 12/06/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/25/2015

Amy Cakes makes the best cakes I have ever tasted and seen. Her professionalism is top notch but she is so kind and down to earth. She has such a gift for design and seemed to get inside my mind because she delivered above and beyond what I asked in our design meeting. She really listens to the client and has great suggestions to elevate your ideas. Her cakes not only look great but taste OUT OF THIS WORLD. Seriously the best cakes I have had. We could not recommend her more highly.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Stephanie · Married on 08/22/2015

My best advice is if Amy Cakes is available and in your price range, book as soon as possible! We had a very positive experience working with Amy and Olive. They were friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, flexible, and lived up to every expectation that we had. Any time we had a question, it was very easy to get ahold of them...no surprises, just delicious cake! I'd have to say, of all of our vendors, we were most confident and at ease after booking Amy Cake's. Originally, my husband was very skeptical as to why we would want to budget a good chunk for a wedding cake, but after sitting down with Amy, tasting cakes, and brainstorming designs, he was very happy with the outcome and continues to tell people how happy he was with our cake.

If you choose to book a consultation with Amy I would suggest coming with ideas/pictures you have in mind and even take a few minutes to browse pictures on her website. We came in with several unique ideas and Amy was able to help us put together we were very happy with! The cake was a star at the wedding and people are still talking about how delicious our banana flavored cake was!

Details:

- Height: 5 tiers (some single, some double - different textures on each layer)
    - Shape: Very rounded squares
    Flavors: Banana & white wedding
    Served: 125 (very little cake left over)

Sent on 12/07/2015