AMV Weddings + Destinations Reviews

AMV Weddings + Destinations 7
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/27/2019

The Best Planner and Best friend rolled into one

I would never even begin to be able to make you understand what an amazing not just planner Amanda is, but what an amazing person she is. She 100% loves what she does and has no agenda but to make our wildest dreams come true. I found Amanda while searching for a planner on wedding wire. Hiring her was THE BEST DECISION I MADE DURING MY WHOLE PLANNING PROCESS. at the time I hired Amanda she was in the middle of traveling the world studying weddings around the globe. She insured me she would be available to me at any time and it would not hinder her performance. I was not worried and thought it was so spectacular and would add to her advantage of being one of the best out there. Over a year of emails and texts back and forth, ideas and feelings, well wishes and inspirations it created a relationship I would have never expected. I knew Amanda was willing to do anything and everything to make it the best day possible for me, my husband, and family. The day soon came and there was no worry in the world. She even gave each individual person of the wedding party their own itinerary!!!! There was never one moment I didn’t feel secure or was unsure of anything because I knew she had it completely taken care of. I really wonder how other weddings go on without someone like Amanda. I mean I guess they do but not as magical and smooth. I wish I could hire her a million more times to make my dreams come true. My wedding day was the ABSOLUTE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. My husband and I will forever be in love with our day and how it all went down. It was truly magical. Amanda is forever now part of our perfect journey and I would do it 100 more times . We will never be able to thank you enough. Give yourself the best wedding gift you can and Hire AMV weddings.

Sent on 09/29/2019
    AMV Weddings + Destinations 12
    AMV Weddings + Destinations 13
  • Andrew

Andrew Jacobson · Married on 06/08/2019

Our wedding weekend savior!

It was sixty days before our wedding, and we knew we were in over our head. We were planning a do-it-yourself camp style wedding for 180 people and we were beginning to crack. Amanda saved our wedding by taking us on as a client with only two months until the big day. She immediately filled in our big gaps and got us focused. The wedding turned out to be everything we could have hoped for (and more).

Amanda is creative, flexible, reliable, and she has a high attention to detail. She also has a great energy about her and is able to deal with many different personalities.

Sent on 06/22/2019

Ailiceth · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing, amazing, amazing

Amanda was literally the best decision I made during the wedding process. She was beyond helpful! She had an answer for everything and solution to each proble. My family members and bridal party kept saying how grateful they were to have her there. I don't know how people have weddings without a planner.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 03/30/2019

Worth every penny for peace of mind

Hiring Amanda was one of the best wedding decisions we made. I can honestly say our wedding would not have gone as smoothly without her.

At first we debated whether we needed a coordinator but hiring Amanda was a no-brainer. Amanda worked at our venue for 5 years and knew the place better than anyone. It was exactly like having two maitre D's! But we have no doubt that she would have been fantastic at any venue as evidenced by her blog, Weddings Across the Globe.

My husband and I are more detail-oriented and Amanda was the "big picture" coordinator we needed to pull it together. We sat with her about a week before the big day and went over the timeline, floor plan and details we never would have even thought of ourselves.

From the time she arrived to the time she handed over the reception to the maitre D' Amanda kept everything on schedule,even shuttling us to our photography site and helping us shift things seamlessly throughout the day. We gave her some decorating responsibilities, which was initially the reason we hired her, but her expertise was so much more useful than we could have imagined. She helped us get flowers from a florist who was already booked by delivering and assembling all the floral pieces herself. Basically, anything we threw her way she took on as a challenge and excelled at.

Sent on 10/01/2019
    AMV Weddings + Destinations 14
    AMV Weddings + Destinations 15
    AMV Weddings + Destinations 16

Aakash Shah · Married on 02/15/2019

Aakash & Ragi

I always figured planning a celebratory event would be stressful and difficult but with Amanda’s help I was able to plan an Amazing enegament celebration for my fiancé. She sent me a bunch of venues that I could book based on my budget and was able to help me pick the best ultimate choice. She’s is very experienced and knowledgeable and is the best at what she does. The food, music, vibe, everything was coordinated and planned to perfection. I never even had to go check out the place. The first time I saw it was the actual event. I recommend Amanda to anybody who needs help plan/coordinate an event.

Sent on 02/16/2019

Alana · Married on 10/16/2016

I couldn't have asked for a better event coordinator than Amanda. My family and I knew it was kismet (meant to be) from the moment we met her. We trusted her every step of the way. She guided us through some of the overwhelming choices and constantly reassured my anxious mother throughout the entire process, which is no easy feat. The week of the wedding, we bombarded her with an entire box of fun signs, pictures, and decorations that were a combination of DIY and Etsy favorites and asked her to work as much as she could into the space. She not only found a use for every single one, but she masterfully incorporated our personality into the venue! In fact, one of our venue photos ended up being featured in a magazine and the venue stated that it was one of the best transformations of the room that they had ever seen. As is typical for a wedding, when things did not exactly go according to plan (an entire box of lost groomsmen ties and my grandmother with dementia nearly interrupting my walk down the aisle), Amanda managed each situation with professionalism and made sure everything ran smoothly. If you want someone who will capture your personality as a couple, who is knowledgable about the industry and who works excellently under pressure, you have your girl! Below are a few of the personal touches instituted by Amanda on our wedding day. We'd recommend her in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/13/2018
    AMV Weddings + Destinations 17
    AMV Weddings + Destinations 18
    AMV Weddings + Destinations 19
    AMV Weddings + Destinations 20
    AMV Weddings + Destinations 21
  • Monica

Monica Alborno · Married on 09/02/2016

Flawless service!! Every wedding detail perfected!!

Amanda went above & beyond to ensure I did not have to worry about a single thing on my wedding day!!! All of our guests until now say it was the most beautiful wedding with so many special touches! Additionally, Amanda was able to manage a few wedding glitches the day of that I never even knew occurred until after our honeymoon (grooms cake melting & florist almost not setting up ceremony trellis on time)!! Amanda managed both situations gracefully and without interrupting the flow of the day events. I would highly recommend Amanda for day of coordination & assisting in the special touches that make a wedding stand out among the rest.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Sthefany Solano · Married on 08/24/2014

My dream wedding!

Amanda Virga is AMAZING!!! There are not enough words to describe how beautiful our wedding was. I had the pleasure of working with Amanda on my wedding, and she beyond exceeded my expectations. We received so many complements from guests regarding how much of a great time they had on our special day. All of this would not have been possible without our AMAZING wedding planner Amanda Virga. Amanda knows exactly what she's doing and how important every detail is, she understands just how much this means to us brides especially, she truly helped make the vision for my wedding come to life. Thank you Amanda for making our wedding the best and most special night of our lives!

Sent on 11/08/2018