Amurica TX Reviews

Amurica TX 1
Amurica TX 2
Amurica TX 3

Christine Wauford · Married on 03/02/2019

Exceptional service and photos!

As the manager of a venue, I've seen many photo booths, but none ever came close to Amuricatx Which is why I reserved them as soon as my daughter set her wedding date. The guests loved it, and there was always a line and much laughter at the booth. It is more than just a photo booth...It is a memory maker! Alicia was wonderful, and very helpful with the guests. Amuricatx sets the gold standard for photo booths, and I would recommend for any occasion Worth every penny!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Amurica TX's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review, Christine! Was a pleasure being part of your daughter's big night and I look forward to working together often at River House!
  • Flavia

Flavia · Married on 02/22/2019

The most unique photo booth in ATX

Amurica TX was by far one of the best wedding decisions we made! The photo booth is unique, weird, cool and tons of fun. Alicia was professional, courteous, responsive and provided great customer service to us and to our guests. I highly recommend Amurica TX if you’re looking for a great photo booth!

Sent on 03/09/2019
    Amurica TX 4
    Amurica TX 5

Alexandra · Married on 09/01/2018

Working with Alicia was absolutley flawless, start to finish. She's quick to respond to emails, helpful in answering questions and offering suggestions, and accommodating throughout the entire process. I loved her energy, and love her product. I've been to so many weddings in recent memory where the photobooth is fun, but not super memorable. Alicia's photobooth ain't that — it is SO memorable and SO fun and SO funny and SO unique. Our guests loved it! Not to mention, her printouts are large with crystal-clear and sharp quality. Booking Alicia is a no-brainer, get to it! <3

Sent on 09/16/2018

Melissa · Married on 02/22/2018

We reserved this photo booth for our reception and it was a huge hit! They were easy to work with and such a unique and fun addition to our big day! The photo booth is in a little trailer that makes it easy to accommodate. Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/31/2018
    Amurica TX 6
  • SUSAN

SUSAN · Married on 04/27/2019

Great photo booth

We loved the Photo Booth. It was a great addition to the wedding.

Sent on 04/30/2019