AMS Entertainment Reviews

AMS Entertainment 4
AMS Entertainment 5
AMS Entertainment 6

Hilary · Married on 07/18/2015

AMS was a pleasure to work with for our July wedding at Styker Sonoma winery. They were extremely professional. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding.

Sent on 07/25/2015

Ally · Married on 07/11/2015

We had the best experience with AMS Entertainment. DJ Will is the most professional and amazing DJ that we have ever met. We highly recommend him and AMS Entertainment.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Marie · Married on 06/26/2015

Our DJ Andy and everyone else we worked with at AMS were very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Chelsea · Married on 06/21/2015

My entire experience working with AMS was fantastic! Frances was such a great contact and was always extremely thorough and responsive to any question I presented. She kept me on track when it got closer to the wedding and helped talk me through the ceremony and reception, helping to really paint a picture of how to day would play out.

Onsite, our DJ Rick, was perfect. He was down to earth and super friendly. He was able to read the crowd and weave in all of our song requests into the playlist. It was such a great time on the dance floor that our crowd chanted 'one more hour' over and over again after he announced the last song. The photo booth was a huge hit with our guests and since it is open-air, it could really squeeze in quite a few people! I love that we get a copy of all the pics and also can view them all online.

Overall, I highly recommend AMS and can't imagine our big day without them!

Sent on 07/15/2015

AMS provided two DJs for our wedding at Gloria Ferrer in June and we were so happy with both of them. They were very prompt, professional, and fun! They did a wonderful job throughout the night, played great music, and kept the group dancing and entertained. We would hire them again for any special event. Being from out of town, they were very easy to work with, their staff is extremely professional, and they are a great value.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/19/2015

Rick did a great job at our wedding this past June. He was very open to our suggestions as well as helped us to choose some songs that our guests really enjoyed. We had such a great time dancing the night away and everything was seamless. We would definitely recommend others using AMS Entertainment!

Sent on 09/16/2015
  • User5204691 · 2+ years ago

AMS was a pleasure to work with! Very great advise was given to me by Joe during the first call I made to their office, in terms of overall wedding planning. We appreciated their prompting to keep us on schedule, and their online planner that made it very easy and for us to give input about music for the ceremony and reception. The mic set up and music set up the day of the wedding was perfect, and the DJ (Alex) was fantastic.
    We will be calling them when our daughters get married!!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Elizabeth and Eric · Married on 06/12/2015

AMS Entertainment was part of our all-inclusive package at Hans Fahden vineyards in Napa Valley, CA. Joe at AMS was the first vendor to reach out to us after we signed our contract, months in advance of our wedding date, and this level of attention continued throughout the planning. Frances, our DJ, scheduled a call with us 2 weeks before our wedding, and reviewed every detail. For things we didn't have time to decide, she just handled for us. We even received a hand-written thank you card from her when we arrived back home to NYC after the wedding. The online planning tool was easy to use and a lot of fun. All of the songs we requested that were not listed online in the planner (some top hits and some more obscure stuff) they found and played for us. Super happy with AMS and would highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Kristi · Married on 06/12/2015

AMS Entertainment came to us by a recommendation from our wedding planner and we are so glad that we chose to hire them! My husband did most of the coordination, but I know that his communications with Joe at AMS were a really good experience. Joe answered all of our questions promptly and happily. When it came time to plan our music, the online planner was an amazing tool. We were a little concerned that some of the music we wanted wasn't on the list - but they had it and played it so it was a non-issue. AMS also went over and above with playing some traditional music from my Husband's culture. Our DJ Rick incorporated this into our reception absolutely perfectly. We loved having Rick at our cocktail hour/reception. Many of our guests took the time to chat him up and have had nothing but positive things to say about him - in fact, I wish that hubz and I were able to chat with him more! Thanks so much AMS! We're very glad we hired you!

Sent on 07/14/2015

We had an awesome experience with our DJ Rick at AMS Entertainment. He worked in songs we asked him to play and also everything our guests requested. More importantly, he read our guest's taste in music wonderfully that evening and made sure everyone was having a great time. Our wedding reception was extra-special thanks to everything Rick and AMS did. Also, our communication with Joe, their manager, was great, as was Frances! They both were always quick to respond and answered all of our questions. Overall everyone at AMS Entertainment was professional, helpful and a joy to work with! We recommend and encourage you to book with AMS Entertainment!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Alexa · Married on 05/31/2015

AMS was amazing from start to finish. We are New Yorkers and have quite a high standard for our wedding music expectations. From the office/business staff (Frances/Katrina/Will) to DJ Rick - every person we interacted with was uber professional, caring and passionate about their job. You were all a pleasure to work with. We had a blast at our wedding in Sonoma and the music was fantastic! A number of our guests have actually requested the play list!

Sent on 06/04/2015

AMS handled our wedding like they professionals they are.
    They had everything setup properly (including mic and speakers for ceremony), everything happened at the right time, and the music was exactly what we'd angled towards. After some discussions ahead of time to make sure we are clear on what we want, they just handled it all on that day. I didn't have to worry, manage, or stress about anything on an already stressful day.
    Everyone had fun, the music was completely spot-on perfect for our crowd, and the DJ kept the fun energy level going for dancing which turned out to be a much bigger hit than I thought it might be. People were dancing until we turned off the proverbial lights.
    Arguably of the highest importance is that I requested YMCA not be played at any time during the event, and it was not. Perfect!

Sent on 06/27/2015

Max · Married on 05/23/2015

AMS was great to plan with and did a great job matching us with a DJ that fit our style. Skip did an amazing job hitting all the high points on our must play list and avoiding any top 40, cheesy do not plays.

We had a BLAST and AMS really helped get the party started and keep it going.

Great to work with and highly recommended!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Rick was our DJ and a real pleasure to work with!! He was fun, easy going and easily read the crowd. Our dance floor was always busy which is all we could ask for!!! We only picked 10 "must play" songs and he did a great job filling in the remaining time with music that fit our taste.

Frances was also FANTASTIC. She was our liaison between both the DJ and the musicians we hired for the ceremony. She helped organize everything behind the scenes and put us at ease that everything would go according to plan (which it did!!). Everything was perfect in our eyes.

We would without a doubt hire AMS again!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Audrey · Married on 04/11/2015

My husband and I were referred to AMS from one of their former employees. From my first emails and phone calls with their office, Frances made me feel that she wanted to make sure my wedding was perfect. She worked with us on everything from budget to song choices and always responded quickly and professionally.
    On the day of our wedding, I met our DJ, Preston. He did an excellent job being the MC without making the show "all about him." He kept the night moving smoothly, reminded our guests to sign our guest book, kept us on schedule, and kept our friends dancing all night. He even jumped up to help clean the dance floor after one of my friends dropped their drink during the Cupid Shuffle.
    Overall we were so happy that we chose AMS for our wedding DJ.

Sent on 04/16/2015

AMS was great all around! They did an amazing job at our wedding. Frances was great to work with, responsive, supportive and accommodating during the planning stage. Our DJ, Rick was awesome! So many people commented to us how great he was and that nobody stopped dancing! He too was accommodating, easy to work with, and made sure everyone had a great time. He seemed liked he was happy to be there and genuinely interested in making us happy. Our primary wish for our wedding was to have a lot of dancing...AMS made that happen! Thank you AMS!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Meghan · Married on 04/09/2015

Working with Frances and Mindy was an absolute joy. We had complicated sound cues, recorded music, and live music during our ceremony and everything went flawlessly. We also found out after the fact that Mindy stepped in and helped out our wedding planner when the catering staff dropped the ball! AMS was one of the easiest wedding vendors we worked with. Truly professional and incredibly responsive. We would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/26/2015

Cherrie · Married on 03/22/2015

We absolutely adored our DJ provided by AMS. She was incredibly talented and it was so refreshing that she kept the timeline going and on time. She was able to read the crowd and know when to cut songs and move on to the next as well as how to get people on the dance floor. It was truly such a memorable experience and the music contributed to that in a significant way. She chose such great songs for the sections throughout the day/evening that we had not specified, like for the slide show, guest seating, etc. She also balanced asking us necessary questions that we would have a preference on while making other decisions on her own, like the order of songs, etc. We are so grateful for her and AMS for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 04/02/2015

Maria Elena · Married on 03/21/2015

I contracted AMS in Napa Valley, CA for my daughter's wedding at Calistoga Ranch on May 23, 2015. Joe was great to deal with and Frances as well. Joe assigned a DJ for us based on what we waned and what the right fit was for our event. He assigned Will the DJ. Will was great and everyone enjoyed themselves at the wedding. I was extremely please with the services provided by AMS. They provided the background music during dinner and for the wine cave. All my guests enjoyed the music and everyone danced. We were very happy with Will's services. Look not further is you need DJ services as AMS is the best! They also provided lighting for the cave and it looked beautiful.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Megan · Married on 03/20/2015

AMS Entertainment was an amazing part of our beautiful wedding day! Rick was our dj for the evening, and he was professional, super friendly, and very easy/fun to work with!! We 100% recommend Rick and AMS!! Many of our guests commented on how great the dj and the music were that evening (some friends even mentioned this days after the wedding!).
    Leading up to the wedding, Frances was a joy to work with as well. She is so kind and informative.
    Thanks for the fantastic work, AMS!

Sent on 03/29/2015

Anthony · Married on 02/07/2015

Alex was great. We had a lengthy conversation about ten days before the wedding, and we basically told him our ideas for music. He essentially played exactly what we asked for. He was also willing to adapt and offer suggestions during the party. He took requests from our guests, and made sue that everything was in line with the type of wedding we wanted. He was able to make changes and requests on a whim. Alex provided high class professionalism, was engaging and entertaining, and certainly a great DJ and MC. He did a phenomenal job, and the party was a hit! From the cocktail hour to the reception, to the dancing, Alex made the night enjoyable and made sure everything went according to plan, and that we were right on time. Thank you!

Sent on 02/12/2015

Corinne · Married on 11/15/2014

We loved working with AMS Entertainment and our DJ Rick! Everyone involved in the company is very professional and has done a ton of weddings! We wanted to know who our DJ was going to be and not leave it up to chance and they were happy to facilitate phone calls with our top two choices so that we could make a final decision based on a personality fit. We ended up choosing DJ Rick and couldn't have been happier with our selection. He guided us throughout the process of song selections and always had a positive and upbeat attitude. Rick was a big part of making our night so special and we'd recommend AMS Entertainment to other couples looking for a professional, fun DJ group in the Sonoma County area.

Sent on 05/05/2015

Heather · Married on 11/07/2014

What can I say, AMS Entertainment is one of the best Entertainment companies out there. I have known and worked with everyone who works for this company for years and there was no doubt that I would use them for my wedding. I loved that I could book a DJ and a photobooth from them. They have built an amazing company with the best group of people and the best customer service. Alex our DJ met with us prior to the wedding. He took note of all my requests and details and when it came to the day, he executed it without any issues. They did such a great job, that all my gusts, including myself were on the dancefloor the whole night! As Always, I will ALWAYS recommend AMS Entertainment!

Sent on 11/30/2014
  • Y

yun · Married on 11/02/2014

AMS Entertainment is so professional and it exceeds every expectation I could have. During the wedding planning phase, Joe and Frances helped me planning the music. They have an online planning tool which makes the music planning super easy.

About 2 months before my wedding date, I got my DJ Mindy. She did amazing job. I have 2 videos to play during the wedding. She tested the videos before the wedding and helped me play the video correctly and make sure everything is on schedule. I received a ton of compliments about the video and the music, and I know it is because of Mindy and AMS Entertainment.

I will definitely recommend Mindy and AMS Entertainment to anyone whoever are going to get married.

Sent on 11/12/2014

My husband and I hired AMS for our wedding on 11/1/2014 and had Rick as our DJ. From beginning to end, Frances, Rick, and AMS were beyond amazing to work with. Frances was sure to cover all of the needs for our wedding and noted any special requests that I had to ensure nothing was left out.

I was able to have 2 phone meetings (as I live out of the area) with our DJ Rick, prior to the wedding to go over our desired details for the day. Rick was beyond helpful and so friendly in helping us plan the music and details for the day. He was able to make great suggestions for our day and made my husband and I feel very comfortable that the music for both our ceremony and reception was going to be great.

The day of the wedding could not have gone any better and Rick didn't skip a beat! Every single special request we had made was done to perfection. A DJ can make or break a wedding... and Rick made our wedding one to remember. He had people on the dance floor the entire night!!! They didn't even want to leave when it was over!!!

Throughout the night he would help out my husband and I with any request we had - no matter what is was. Additionally, he would always let us know what was coming up, if there were any guest requests we should be aware of, etc. I felt that I could fully trust Rick 100% with making sure our wedding was exactly what we wanted.

As my husband and I watch videos from our wedding we are so very thankful that Rick was our DJ. Everything sounded so great, everything flowed perfectly and we feel so lucky to have had Rick as our DJ. I would recommend Rick 100%, without question for your wedding.

RICK!!! THANKS A MILLION!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/18/2014