AMS Entertainment Reviews

AMS Entertainment 4
AMS Entertainment 5
AMS Entertainment 6

ROBERT · Married on 03/17/2018

Absolutely amazing DJ and support team! We received so many comments about how great the music was. For me, the fact that everything went without a hitch means that we will recommend them to everyone we can!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Kali · Married on 03/03/2018

I was fortunate enough to do an internship five years ago at a winery in Sonoma County where I met the AMS Entertainment team. Working with all of their DJs and staff behind the scenes introduced me to the quality of their work and the passion they all had for making everyone’s wedding as unique and special as the couple is! I knew from that time that when I got married I would want AMS Entertainment to be our DJ.
    Working with Joe during the planning process was seamless. We had two venues we were originally looking into and he knew both of them like the back of his hand and was able to explain how the entertainment would look for both venues.
    We were met with a hiccup leading up to the wedding. The Tubbs fire in October unfortunately destroyed our original venue. During this time, not only did Joe reach out and check to see how we were doing but also to give us recommendations of other venues to reach out to. During this time many of Joe’s staff member were displaced because of this tragedy but he made sure his clients were ok too!
    From my previous internship, I had worked with Alex quite a bit and had requested him. Alex is an amazing DJ! Many of our guests afterwards commented on how great the music and atmosphere that Alex helped to create. He has a very professional way of knowing when to get the crowd’s attention and when to step back. When he was handing out the microphone to our family members for toasts, it was almost as if the microphone just appeared out of nowhere instead of having him hand it to the person. During the reception, Alex kept the music going all night and kept our guests on the dance floor!
    I do not have enough good things to say about Alex and everyone at the AMS Entertainment team!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Stephanie · Married on 11/18/2017

The AMS crew were amazing to work with for our wedding. They are very professional, and really listen to what you want. Joe was the BEST DJ! He was very flexible with timing, and really kept the flow of the evening seamless. The music and dancing was amazing! He played requested songs, and filled in with songs he chose based on the crowd. We had multiple guests asking us for the playlist! Not to mention, we had an epic dance party for over 3 straight hours! I would highly recommend AMS for any party!

Sent on 12/04/2017

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Stephanie. It was great being your and John's DJ at Freemark Abby Winery. So much fun!!!

Rebecca · Married on 11/12/2017

Mindy was amazing!!! She got us and was on it all night! Planning with Frances was also a great experience!

Sent on 11/14/2017

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Rebecca, it was an honor being your & Oren's DJ at Cline Cellars. You had such a fun dance party. Thank you!

Martine · Married on 10/28/2017

We are beyond thrilled with our experience with AMS, from beginning to end. The pre-event service and discussions were enormously helpful, and our DJ ran the event perfectly. She had great intuition and nailed our wedding - we got a lot of compliments and had the epic dance party we wanted! Thank you so much.

Sent on 11/15/2017

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Martine. Congrats to you and Andrew. You had such an Epic dance party at the Union Hotel! Mindy had love being your DJ.

Peter · Married on 10/21/2017

DJ was professional, responsive, and an all-around good guy. He was able to read the crowd and keep them dancing throughout the night. Thank you AMS!!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Peter. You and Charlotte had a beautiful wedding at Contento Vineyards. Congratulations.
  • Adam

Adam · Married on 10/07/2017

We had a great experience with Rod and AMS entertainment. They were available on our time and made sure our wedding day was spectacular. I highly recommend them for any event needing a DJ or MC. They are great!

Sent on 10/31/2017

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Adam. Congratulations to you and Holly. Thanks for using AMS for your special day at the Garden Pavilion.

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2017

We had the opportunity to hire AMS as our wedding DJ and we absolutely love them! The entire AMS team was extremely helpful, knowledgable, and patient throughout the planning process. We had a two-year engagement - Joe continuously checked in on us and would send friendly reminders of when we should start thinking about the music selection, which was very helpful. Alex was our DJ and he did an outstanding job. Dinner was a little delayed which threw off the rest of the schedule. Alex was calm and suggested we move things around to make sure we have enough time for dancing as he knew that was really important to us. If it wasn't for Alex and his experience with weddings, we most likely would not have made it to dancing. He is great at reading the crowd and played all of the songs that we wanted to hear. We are so happy to have had the opportunity to work with the AMS team and would definitely recommend them to anyone in the area!

Sent on 10/21/2017

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Stephanie, thanks for your kind words. You and Drew had an amazing wedding and reception at Arista Winery. Thank you.

Ken · Married on 09/29/2017

My wife and I had a very enjoyable wedding thanks to AMS. All the musicians who performed during the ceremony and the dinner were fantastic, and despite the fact that the guests were somewhat distracted by the outdoor deck, our DJ Alex did his best to make sure everyone has a great time on the dance floor. I highly recommend AMS's services for anyone looking to have a wedding in Napa/Sonoma area.

Sent on 10/09/2017

AMS Entertainment's reply:

Ken, congratulations to you and Jun. Thanks for letting AMS serve you at your Auberge du Soliel wedding!

Lisa · Married on 09/23/2017

We used AMS for our wedding in Sonoma this past weekend and we LOVE them. They were the best vendor that we chose by far. Frances was so kind and helpful with getting. All the music prepped and planned, explaining the online planning tool and speaking with us by phone when needed so there was no confusion. For the DJ that night, we had Canyon. He was absolutely AMAZING! He was fun, attentive, and read the crowd so well. I cannot say enough positive things about our experience with him and with AMS!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Melesande · Married on 09/23/2017

Seriously,
    I could not have asked for a better experience. Our Dj Mindy was so
    incredibly professional, personable, and funny. She made our whole
    evening as magical as we wanted it to be. We also could not be more
    thankful to Joe. From the beginning he was extremely helpful, prompt
    at responding to email, answered all of our questions, and always
    happy to talk on the phone with us. There was never a time where we
    were left hanging with unanswered questions or concerns. He made sure
    our day was going to be smooth by finalizing all the details via phone
    a week before the wedding. We could not be happier.

Thank you, we are truly grateful!
    Mele and Tyler

Sent on 09/26/2017

Tyler · Married on 09/23/2017

We were required by our venue to use AMS, which made me nervous at first. But every step of the way they were excellent. Providing them a list of songs and timeline was simple (I just sent a google doc) and I was really impressed with our day-of DJ. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Megan · Married on 08/12/2017

We hired AMS as our wedding reception DJ at Ramekins in Sonoma and our experience was excellent from start to finish. They were very easy to work which is a blessing when planning a wedding. Mindy, our DJ, was amazing and she made the reception so much fun for us and our guests! Everyone is still talking about how awesome our DJ and music was. AMS is worth the price given the value and their commitment to go above and beyond expectations. We highly recommend!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Jesse · Married on 08/04/2017

My wife and I booked AMS for our wedding and it was a great decision. As others have said, their process for understanding the songs and type of music you want is easy and intuitive, and they were very communicative as the day got closer to be sure they knew all of the proper songs and timings. On the day of the wedding, we had Canyon as our DJ. He was incredibly nice and communicated very well if he had any questions to be sure we were consistently happy with the musical choices. He really nailed exactly the type of music we wanted for all of the different parts of the wedding (like we had more crooning type during cocktails, Motown during the reception, etc). We had several guests comment about how awesome the playlist was and how much they loved the choices. Definitely happy we went with AMS, thanks for everything!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Desiree · Married on 07/14/2017

My husband and I went with AMS to provide the music for our wedding and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! We have a lot of DJ friends so going with someone that we didn't know was a scary for us, but we didn't want any of our friends to work on our big day. Everyone at AMS made everything so easy. The booking process was streamlined and everyone was so accommodating. You let them know what kind of music you want them to play and throughout the whole event, the DJ will feel the crowd and play whatever is getting the crowd going!

Alex was our DJ for the big day! He was nice, made sure he got everyone's names right, and that everyone stayed on the dance floor! Everyone had a great time!

We highly recommend them for your next event!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Javier · Married on 07/07/2017

Being from New Jersey and planing a destination wedding in Napa Valley presented tons of challenges. Thankfully my experience with AMS Entertainment was nothing short of magical! I was in constant contact with Frances, who was a pleasure. The day of my wedding, Mindy was super awesome. Dealing with my raucous Jersey crowd with ease and professionalism. I can't rave enough about my experience. Thanks for the peace of mind and making our special day one to remember!

Sent on 07/12/2017

daniela · Married on 06/30/2017

Our DJ (Canyon) was absolutely AMAZING!!! I would definitely recommend him to
    anyone who is getting married! Excellent job! Made our wedding that
    much more fun! Thank you!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Keri · Married on 06/24/2017

What an awesome company! I could not have been more please working with AMS. Our DJ Skip was amazing. He kept the evening flowing and the dance floor full. Everything was more than perfect. I highly recommend AMS!

Sent on 07/08/2017

lynn · Married on 06/10/2017

we were so happy with AMS Entertainment! we hired them for our daughters wedding, which was outdoors, and the sound was perfect. they had to set up two locations, and did so with ease. they defiantly were the right choice! I would HIGHLY recommend using AMS! the owner Joe was professional, and had great recommendations. we loved our DJ, Canyon, he was the best!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Joanne · Married on 06/10/2017

Sean and I wanted to thank Frances, Canyon, and the whole AMS team for helping us celebrate our big day on 8/12/17 with their amazing service.

From the very beginning it was great to work with Frances, she is the one who helped us plan over email and phone before and after we signed the contract. She was always so helpful, prompt with replies, and made the whole process so easy and clear. We really appreciate everything she did as the process of picking a DJ was a big one for us!

Our DJ for the night was - Canyon! He was simply amazing! He was fun and professional, had a great energy and his playlist was on point! We received so many compliments from our guests about him. I would highly recommend him and AMS to any of my friends or coworkers looking for a DJ for their big day.

The speakers during the ceremony were great as well. Everyone could hear it perfectly and there wan't any issues with playback.

Sean and I also wanted to point out how much we loved the online planning tool. It made the planning so easy, we really love that AMS offers that service to their clients to help with picking music out and making it easy to track.

Thank you again so much! We loved having AMS be a part of our big day.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2017

The team at AMS was professional and easy to work with from start to finish. We used them for a destination wedding, and our conversations during the planning process helped put us at ease. Our wedding DJ, Frances, was wonderful. She accommodated all of our requests and knew exactly what to play to keep our guests dancing. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Taylor · Married on 05/27/2017

I got married on 5.27.17 in Napa & used AMS as my DJ. I am from the east coast so all of my vendors were picked based on recommendation. Every single "preferred vendors" list had AMS listed. The wedding planner company that I chose also told me that she used AMS for her own wedding. I emailed them to schedule a call and got a response within an hour. AMS is top notch with professionalism, experience, customer service and they ROCKED my wedding. I had people of all different ages so I wanted to accommodate dancing and music for everyone. They did just that! Would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone. Reasonable prices and they are so prompt with responses. Thank you guys for an unbelievable time!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Katrina · Married on 04/30/2017

AMS is top notch. Professional, helpful, easy to communicate with, kind and trusting. Planning with them was super easy using their online tools, which allowed for gradual planning and adding things as we thought of them, and eliminated any need for in person meetings (huge time saver!) Not a moment of stress or worry - they really know what they are doing - and work hard to provide you with what you're looking for. They played all of the songs we requested and recognized our relaxed, easy going personalities and reflected that in the supplemental background music that our DJ chose to play. Speaking of DJ's....lets not forget that ours was soooooo nice and you could tell that he loves his job!!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Samantha · Married on 04/08/2017

AMS entertainment were professional and always available whenever I had any questions planning my destination wedding in wine country from Nashville, TN. There guartist for the wedding ceremony knew how to play all the songs we requested. DJ Skip had all our guests dancing all night, took song requests from guests, and was an excellent MC for the evening. Their website site for planning was easy to use ,and there were several calls perdiodically leading up to my wedding day to answer any questions. I would highly recommend AMS entertainment especially if you are planning a destiantion wedding in wine country!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Katelin · Married on 04/01/2017

We are beyond impressed with AMS and our DJ, Alex. They were so professional and helped us with every little detail about our wedding to make sure we were prepared and satisfied. The AMS office was great with communication and responded promptly to any questions along the way. Their form was easy to fill out, and even helped me in the planning process. At the wedding, our DJ played all the playlists I wanted and matched all the music to our style. He was flexible and gracious with our schedule and our guests. We happily recommend AMS to anyone looking for a fantastic DJ and MC in the Sonoma County area!

Sent on 04/22/2017