AMS Entertainment - Pismo Beach Reviews

52 Reviews for AMS Entertainment - Pismo Beach

Jennifer · Married on 04/26/2008

3.5
      3.0

This is a hard review to make, because up until the day of the wedding, I was convinced that my DJ was my best decision and I had no concerns about whether it would be correct or not. I had put music requests on the RSVP cards on my guests and put all of the requests on the DJ's website. I talked to my DJ in depth about the timeline and he was very professional, courteous, and accomodating. The ceremony music was done perfectly. However, I was somewhat disappointed at the reception. He did not seem to play many of the requested songs, to the dismay of my guests, who had thought out their requests and wanted them to be played. He also played chunks of music - big chunks of old and then big chunks recent - instead of mixing them together. Therefore, there were big periods where no one was on the dance floor and he didn't seem to be receptive to that. I kept having to go up to him and tell him to play more appropriate songs. Tough decision, though...

Sent on 06/02/2008

Angel · Married on 04/28/2012

3.6
      2.5
      3.5

Did well overall. Website was hard to navigate. Was on the phone with them trying to figure things out a lot. Our DJ was very friendly- but there was a list of dedication songs that he never downloaded so he was scrambling at the last minute to find them and not all of them made it into the reception which was difficult for some of the guests which songs were dedicated to. The grand entrance song had a certain timing for when we walked out which was off quite a bit because of announcements that were too short regarding the wedding party. Otherwise, great DJs.

Sent on 06/09/2012