Amoré Floral Designs Reviews

Amoré Floral Designs 2
  • Linnea

Linnea · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing florals!

Our florals were perfect! I booked from out of state, and was only able to meet with Anne once (a year!) before our wedding. From that meeting, pinterest pics, and a few emails Anne created beautiful arrangements, bouquets, and photo booth backdrop. It was all perfect!

Amoré Floral Designs 3
    Amoré Floral Designs 4
    Sent on 06/08/2019

Amoré Floral Designs's reply:

Linnea, I so appreciate the nice words and 5 star review. But most of all I'm thrilled you were happy. Thanks for choosing Amore Floral Designs it was a pleasure being part of your wedding.
  • David

David · Married on 09/18/2011

I loved working with Ann. She helped give a creative flair to my wedding while maintaining beauty and subtlety. I LOVED my bouquet and my bridesmaids' king protea arrangements were incredible. A true artist.

Sent on 09/22/2011

Marissa · Married on 07/17/2010

Anne was so professional and personal at the same time. Although I know she had many weddings this past summer she always took time to return my emails and phone calls in a prompt and timely manner. The centerpieces were exquisite! She understood that we had a budget and made my vision fit with that...without totally changing what I wanted. I would recommend Anne to anyone looking for a florist for any type of event.

Sent on 09/26/2010

Anne is fantastic! I planned this remotely, and she was such a great vendor to work with. She asked for my Pinterest board and reviewed it in advance of our discussion about flowers. I was so impressed that she listened to what I liked and then was able to make it happen! She listened to the details and then included those special details.

It was very efficient to work with her since her portfolio speaks volumes about her capabilities and because of her organizational skills. Plus, she uses magnetic boutineres and body corsages, so no one gets any holes in their clothing.

For anyone looking for event flowers, bouquets, corsages, boutineres - you're in good hands with Anne.

Sent on 08/03/2014