160 Reviews for Amore' Entertainment

Uplighting (6)
Photobooth (4)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)

Their service, professionalism and kindness were outstanding when working with us! Matt was the perfect DJ for us and the photobooth was incredible!

Profile Picture User7557747, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Matt did an awesome job at our wedding in Vail. I researched for a while and specifically chose Amore' because it was clear the level of professionalism and knowledge about weddings was above and beyond most other options. Yes, anyone can play music, but the key to a smooth, fun wedding is in the details, and that's where Matt's experience was worth every penny. The workbook with fun suggestions for all aspects of a wedding was invaluable and we used many ideas. The technique for transitioning from the formal intro dances, to getting everyone on the dance floor, was also a great start to the dancing. The volume was just right, the lighting was well done, and every song we had asked for was included or played at just the right time. Perfection, highly recommended. -- Ryan

Profile Picture Ryan, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I cannot say enough about Matt and his wife Tammy. Matt helped make sure the reception and ceremony ran smoothly and Tammy made sure the Photo Booth was running smoothly. I loved getting the copies and having that be part of our guest book, especially since that gave everyone something to take home to remember all the fun they had and get some nice pictures taken as well. We have gotten nothing but compliments about our wedding and I think ya'll are mostly to blame. Thank you so much for exceeding our expectations and making our wedding day amazing!

Profile Picture cassie, 10/23/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

You can tell that Matt really cares about his clients and takes pride in being part of such a big day. I was a little weary at first because the investment for DJs can be a lot lower than Matt’s price, so I wondered “why would we spend that much?” We had a small wedding, pretty laid back, so I questioned if we needed a planning process as thorough as Matt’s. Then, I recalled my brothers wedding DJ and finding myself all dressed up somehow dancing to DMX with my niece and nephew who were way too young to hear that kind of music. The couple had to step in and ask the DJ to play music that was actually appropriate... needless to say, I didn’t want that issue at my wedding. I wanted a DJ who was a pro, real deal...

And with Matt, I never once had to worry. He did it all. From cocktail hour through the reception, he played everything that we wanted. We even booked him for an extra hour at the end of the night. And, he teaches the groom some extra special tips that I won’t even share here so other brides can be romantically surprised too!

We also used Matt for our ceremony and I’m so thankful that we did. We had an outside wedding on a windy day... but this bride refused to move it indoors & forgo her beautiful mountain scenery. Our guests withstood the wind, and since we wrote our vows, it was so critical to have Matt b/c people could actually hear them. How often do you go to a ceremony only to be unable to hear the vows... the love... the real stuff? 3 months later we’re still hearing how much people loved our vows. I think that it made the wedding, and without Matt no one would have heard a word.

The post wedding follow up is just as loving as the pre-wedding planning. Hire Matt; seriously - I don’t know why you’d look anywhere else.

Profile Picture Megan , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt surpassed all of our expectations and made our wedding and reception run so smoothly! We were so glad that we booked him! He was worth every penny and his attention to detail was second to none! Matt went above and beyond and was a great resource for us as we planned our wedding. He had tons of original ideas to make our day special and unique for us. He is easy to get in touch with, very reliable, and acts like a professional. Matt has truly mastered the art of being an MC! He knows how to prepare and makes it so you don't have to worry about anything on your big day! Our guests were so impressed with his professionalism at the reception and gave us so many compliments for hiring him! We can't say enough about all the different options he offered us - way more than other DJ we looked at! We highly recommend Matt to any couple looking for a fun, professional who goes the extra mile to help make your day special!

Profile Picture Teresa, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

My experience with Amore DJ Entertainment was wonderful. Originally, my husband and I were not going to hire professional DJ/entertainment for our wedding, but Matt Martindale of Amore DJ Entertainment changed our minds - and we are so glad that he did! Not only do they provide professional DJ services, they also assist with the organization and running of the entire event. They are extremely organized and fast to respond to emails. The wedding would not have gone as smoothly without Amore DJ Entertainment's DJ and MC services.
My husband and I kept leaving the dance floor to chat with guests and complete other tasks only to have to run back because every song was a 'must dance'. The dance floor was filled all evening with guests of all ages and social groups. Amore DJ Entertainment made my wedding a wonderful, organized, and stress-free celebration!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Did a fantastic job as the MC of our wedding reception - lots of great suggestions (e.g. photo booth - so much fun!) and helped the day flow smoothly. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

DJ Amore is a great talent in reading and encouraging audience participation in a sophisticated manner. We were amazed with DJ Matt’s expansive music list and his flexibility for choosing songs to fit the mood and keep our guests entertained.
He also helped select beautiful, dramatic up lighting for our reception space. We selected use of the photo booth. Our guests had a blast and everyone received copies of their photos as parting gifts. In addition, DJ Amore and Co were a joy to work with in planning and hosting our wedding reception.
~Jason & Sarah M

Profile Picture Sarah , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt was great to work with and a valuable part of making our wedding come out perfectly. He responded within an hour of my voice mail and arranged to meet me the same day. It was apparent from our first meeting that he had a lot of information and experience that we could benefit from. Matt was much more than just a DJ, he helped us plan the ceremony and reception and gave lots of tips and ideas for activities. Although he was not the cheapest DJ I talked to, he was certainly the best and most professional. I would recommend Matt to anyone planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Duane, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Great service! Hugh was our DJ and was fantastic!!!

Profile Picture mary anne, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I would highly recommend Amore DJ Entertainment to any couples looking for an amazing and organized DJ/MC. Matt at Amore DJ helped us plan our big day from the moment we first contacted him. He has tons of experience and ideas to make your event even more special. At the reception he helped keep our guests organized and helped ensure everything flowed nicely. He played all the music we had requested and more! We were having so much fun he gladly agreed to stay past his booking time so that we could all keep the party going. After the wedding he also sent us a thoughtful gift and a USB filled with photos from the wedding and reception.

Profile Picture Ali, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Overall Matt and his crew did a wonderful job and everything went seamlessly. It helps tremendously by meeting a few times and having
all the extensive hand outs he gives you with check lists for all parts of the wedding. Most of these checklists are for those important and small things you may not think of and it gives you multiple options. Not only a DJ by allowing to pick a great list of songs but he takes it to the next level by thinking of everyone at the wedding and checking the surroundings and making it comfortable for everyone. We also loved the photo booth they offer.

Photo
Profile Picture Jonathan, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We are so glad we chose to hire Matt from Amore DJ for our wedding entertainment. He did a fantastic job making sure that the music and mood for the night was fun, tasteful, and represented us as a couple. He was so thorough and helpful throughout the planning process that I was never stressed or worried, and we got countless compliments the night of the wedding. Our dance floor was packed all night and everyone had the time of their lives. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/5/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Ana amazing experience with Matt! He really knows how to make your wedding day feel completely about you without all of the stress! Every moment ran so smooth from my ceremony to the end of my reception! I never had to worry about forgetting something because Matt was 5 steps ahead of me and would just let us know when we were needed and where.. he facilitated getting my guests in place if they were needed too! He was so much more then just a DJ and we couldn’t have imagined our big day with out him! We most definitely would recommend Matt to anyone!! Thank you Matt for working so hard so I didnt have to! Below are some pictures from our special day! Matt even provided my husband with a single red rose he surprised me with at our first dance!

Profile Picture chianne, 7/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Uplighting

Matt with Amore DJ Entertainment did absolutely amazing for my wedding. He was extremely organized with all of his preparation, so it made the day go absolutely flawlessly. He gave us some great hints of things to do and not do for our ceremony which helped a ton! Matt was extremely easy to work with, and helped make my wedding day as spectacular as possible.

For anyone looking for a DJ, Amore DJ Entertainment is the way to go. I will recommend him to all of my friends and family that are getting married anytime soon. They made it so that I had nothing to worry about when it came to sound or music or the flow of my ceremony and reception.

Profile Picture Troy, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Amore was incredible to work with. He was extremely attentive to our emails and calls which made planning the wedding from out of state so seamless. Matt has such a high level of professionalism and provided so amazing out of the box ideas that really made our wedding stand out. We loved that he had so many add-ons to our music package (we used his photo booth which integrated perfectly into our night), and he had this packet that just made all of my worries disappear. This packet was a step by step timeline of your wedding with pages of music, activities, and original ideas you could add to personalize your day from start to finish. Finally, we had a slightly older, smaller crowd and he had everyone up and dancing the entire night and he really read the crowd well and knew when to play what music when which made everything so memorable.

Profile Picture Stevi, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Matt with DJ Amore absolutely made our wedding night! He was the difference of a fun evening of dancing and partying with keeping the energy level high! We knew what songs to play and when to play them. We had a great wedding night and danced the night away! We would HIGHLY recommend DJ Amore for your wedding entertainment! Thanks for the amazing memories DJ Amore! Sam and Jessica L.

Profile Picture Sam, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Matt was organized, attentive, and thoughtful. He was able to provide great expertise on all aspects of the wedding and helped make our wedding wonderful!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones

We've been to a number of weddings/receptions over the past 3 years, and we have to say, EVERY one that has had Matt (Amore' Entertainment) as their MC has always had their dance floor packed. He reads the crowd and just knows how to get the guests involved and sets the mood for EVERYONE to have a great time. He's always open and flexible to your suggestions, but we found that just letting him do what he does best, worked the best. 7 months later-our guests are still commenting on how much fun they had and that the dance floor was never empty. We have other children that haven't gotten married yet, we just hope that Matt and Amore' will be around to add to our celebration and memories.

Profile Picture Jan, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank you DJ Hugh for helping us throw our dream wedding! Matt and Hugh worked with us throughout the entire planning process, and really helped make our wedding unique. Hugh played a great list of songs, did a wonderful job managing the crowd, and made sure everyone had a great time!

Profile Picture asdf, 5/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Matt delivered more than he promised. We wanted a reception that was fun but classy. Friends and family are still complementing us on the event! Matt took the lead and kept a great flow to the wedding reception. What I really appreciated was how he kept the focus on the bride (and groom) and not himself. (I've heard horror stories from other couples). He is very knowledgeable on putting on great wedding receptions. With it being (hopefully) a once in a lifetime event, his professionalism made the event while taking out any stress.

Profile Picture Craig, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Impressively professional! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture ward, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Amore DJ was absolutely fantastic! I could not have asked for a better DJ to creat the fun yet classy atmosphere I was looking for!

Profile Picture Ja'Neice, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Hugh was our DJ at our wedding and he was amazing! We couldn't have asked for a different DJ! Amore was very professional and had a very easy book to go through to explain there services and to pick what you wanted. They were very helpful in making decisions and made the process a breeze! We would recommend them to any couple out there looking for a great DJ!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/8/17, 1 Review