Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin Reviews

121 | Albuquerque, NM

121 Reviews for Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin

121 Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin Reviews

Tracey · Married on 08/19/2018

Kelly was such a wonderful person to work with. She listened to what we wanted. And provided a perfect ceremony. We reccomend Kelly for your wedding!

Lisa · Married on 08/11/2018

Kelly did a wonderful job officiating our ceremony. She was attentive and helped us put together the ceremony of our dreams. Kelly was responsive to our inquiries and made herself available to meet when we needed guidance. She was genuinely happy to be a part of our ceremony.

Diana · Married on 07/07/2018

fantastic people to work with. guests enjoyed Roy's officiating as well as his sense of humor

Sent on 09/15/2018

Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin's reply:

Hi Diana, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, simple & sweet! Roy does indeed have a good sense of humor!

Desiree and Mike · Married on 06/25/2018

We were very happy with the way Reverend Kelly Atkin conducted our wedding ceremony and also the rehearsal on the day before the wedding. The importance of the rehearsal cannot be minimized. If we had not done the rehearsal, the wedding party would not have known what to do during the wedding ceremony, and it could have been a disaster. As it turned out, our wedding was as perfect as it could have possibly been.

Kelly’s services are very reasonably priced and the sample wedding scripts she provides are a very valuable tool that the Bride and Groom can use to make their wedding ceremony perfectly tailored to their wishes. We met with her two times before our wedding and she helped us finalize our plans.

We could not have asked for a better minister for our wedding.

Babette · Married on 06/02/2018

Kelly and Amor Ceremonies were fabulous. Kelly was very helpful and supportive during the whole process and met with us before to review vows that would work best for us. She was very prompt and responsive and did a really nice job making the ceremony feel very warm and heartfelt. I would highly recommend her.

Cori · Married on 05/28/2018

Kelly Atkin with Amor Ceremonies was so great!!! As we all know, planning a wedding is crazy and there are some things that we wish we could have done differently or done without. However, Hiring Kelly was one of the smoothest, best thing we did for our wedding. Mainly hiring her to do both Rehearsal and Ceremony. She knew exactly what to do, was open for suggestions and had a great sense of humor when doing all of everything else she helped with. We wish we could giver her more stars then we are allowed to give. She was very descriptive and informative if we ever had questions as well.
    Thanks Kelly!!!!

Cori and Matt Hodges

Sent on 06/07/2018

Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin's reply:

Cori you and Matt brought out the funny in me, lol. Thank you for your kind words, I loved being there for you and ensuring that your rehearsal was informative, fun and smoothed the way for a wedding that unfolded effortlessly and beautifully! I might add that your personal vows were amazing!

Leslie · Married on 05/04/2018

Kelly was very accommodating and so easy to work with especially on a shorter notice. She really knew her stuff. It made planning a breeze and she even had great suggestions for our first time. She really thought of everything. I really enjoyed my experience working with Kelly. She worked with my schedule and needs.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin's reply:

Thank you Leslie! You and Andres were so much fun and I was delighted to be there for you!

Carissa · Married on 03/25/2018

We found Kelly Atkin on google search when looking for a person to marry us on a Sunday. She was flexible and reliable when we needed her to wed us on short notice. Very short notice. We planned our wedding in less than a week. She responded to our emails and calls quickly and professionally. Thank you so much Kelly for being apart of our special day. ❤️

Sent on 04/27/2018
    Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin 1

Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin's reply:

OMG I love that you included your picture... I can see the joy on your faces! Carissa, your wedding was as beautiful as you are and I was delighted to be there for you! May you and Wilford have a long loving life together!

Bjorn · Married on 02/25/2018

Kelly was very helpful. After we decided what we wanted in our ceremony, which was a mix of some of her sample ceremonies, she had enough experience to know that it was only going to be about 15 minutes. She had many suggestions which gave us the ceremony that we really wanted. It was a great ceremony and I would recommend a experienced professional such as Kelly from Amor Ceremonies.

Sent on 03/06/2018

Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin's reply:

Thank you Bjorn for your thoughtful words. I'm delighted that you were pleased with not only the selection but the outcome! Win win for everyone!

Rachel · Married on 02/24/2018

Kelly was amazing! Very helpful and professional. Worked with us to create the perfect ceremony!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin's reply:

Hi Rachel, Thank you for your kind words.. writing a review isn't always easy and I appreciate you taking the time. I truly believe that the ceremony should reflect your sentiments about love and marriage, and yours was beautiful!

Tonia · Married on 01/02/2018

Kelly is absolutely incredible! She is caring, compassionate, helpful, enthusiastic, and just wonderful! She made our special day even more special! She is fantastic!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin's reply:

Thank you Tonia! You and Jason were a delight to work with ~ very open and receptive to suggestions, very easy going and flexible, all of which brings joy to my efforts!

Bianca · Married on 10/08/2017

Our wedding would not have been so amazing if it wasn't for Kelly. She truly cares about ensuring the success of your special day, was always very quick to respond, provides a lot of options for ceremony style. I promise she is the absolute best.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin's reply:

Hi Bianca, Thank you for writing a review.. I know how busy you are! It's amazing when things don't turn out the way you planned, with the right outlook it can actually turn into a better plan. You and Jake were so amazing, so appreciative and such a delight to spend your wedding day with!

Celeste · Married on 10/01/2017

Kelly was so great. She walked us through every step of the process and even proof read our vows for us! It was so great to have someone who offered so many wonderful ideas for our ceremony and it was beautiful!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin's reply:

Thank you Celeste for your review. I did indeed read your personal vows, which by the way, were beautiful and perfect just the way they were. Sharing ideas is one of my favorite things to do!

Nichole · Married on 09/16/2017

Kelly was absolutely wonderful. Very helpful, and professional!!
    Simply the best, I would definitely recommend her services to any future couple!!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin's reply:

Thank you Nichole for taking the time to write a review, I truly appreciate it and so enjoyed being apart of your special day!

Georgina · Married on 09/11/2017

Kelly is the absolute best choice in all of Albuquerque. She is top quality, professional, flexible, and quick in her responses. She has a ton of material to help guide your ceremony in any direction you desire, and was extremely helpful in designing ours. She was a major part of making our big day special! We especially loved how warm, and approachable she is! You will be sad if you don't go with Kelly at Amor Ceremonies! You'll be getting more than you pay for (this is a good thing!)!!!! We love her!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin's reply:

Georgina, you and Najah are a beam of light and love that warmed the soul of everyone that attended your wedding! I was my honor to assist you in designing a ceremony that reflected your love and vision for your ceremony. Thanks you for asking me to be apart of such a special day for you.

Bianca · Married on 09/02/2017

Kelly was absolutely wonderful from start to finish. She is extremely responsive and quickly sets aside that time to meet with you. Our dress rehearsal and ceremony were flawless. She arrived on time, she read everything as prepared and the timing was perfect.

Sent on 10/14/2017
    Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin 2

Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin's reply:

OMG I love that you included a picture Bianca!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. In many cases a rehearsal is crucial to your not only your wedding unfolding smoothly but also in calming the nerves the day of the wedding, so I'm delighted it worked so well with yours. :)

Megan · Married on 08/11/2017

Definitely recommend! Kelly was unavailable on our wedding date (my fiance and I of course waited until the last minute!) but thank goodness her husband Roy was available. He was extremely easy going and a funny guy. He was very professional, showed up on time and spoke the vows that my fiance and I had chosen as our own. Roy and Kelly emailed us all of the vows that they had and told us we could pick and choose, mix and match, etc. to find what we were looking for. Great people for a great price!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin's reply:

Thank you Megan for taking the time to write a review on your experience with Roy & I. I'm always disappointed when I'm not available but also confident when I refer Roy because he is just as conscientious as I am to provide and deliver the ceremony you want. I'm delighted you were pleased with Roy, as I like to say, he's the best male Officiant there is! ;)

jasmine · Married on 07/22/2017

Had such a great experience! made our wedding day so special very friendly outgoing and felt comfortable did amazing job recommend to everyone I know!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin's reply:

Thank you Jasmine for the review. I'm delighted you enjoyed working with Roy.. Thanks too for spreading the word by referring us!

Jenna · Married on 07/01/2017

Kelly was amazing!! She worked with me last minute to fit into my rehearsal schedule. She really helped us with our ceremony and made it feel like it was wrote specifically for us. I loved having her that day!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin's reply:

HI Jenna, lol That's exactly how I wanted you to feel... like it was YOUR ceremony and reflected your vision of the love you have for each other! Thank you for making my day, I was happy to share in the warmth of your love!

Mars · Married on 06/17/2017

Kelly is awesome!!! She helps you feel comfortable during a stressful time. Thanks

Sent on 08/06/2017

Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin's reply:

Thank you Marcella, I see all sorts of stress on the day of the wedding and at rehearsals... I'm always happy to help, even if it doesn't involve the "ceremony" side of a wedding. Often times it makes it easier for everyone, even me. :)

Miranda · Married on 06/10/2017

They made our wedding absolutely beautiful! Also took the time to change part of the ceremony words to cater to us with our daughter!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin's reply:

Thank you Miranda! We truly do believe the ceremony is YOUR ceremony and never intentionally push our thoughts or beliefs on anyone, so it makes it easy for us to embrace whatever you want, especially including your daughter!!!

Briana · Married on 05/27/2017

Had an amazing experience with Kelly! I loved that she fit me in her schedule 2 weeks before my wedding date, super last minute! She calmed our nerves and led us through the entire ceremony. I will definitley refer her to anyone looking!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin's reply:

Hi Briana, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. :) I realize that not everyone has the luxury of planning their wedding in advance, and I do everything I can do to make it seamless and stressless, I'm delighted it worked out for both of us!

Belinda · Married on 05/27/2017

We enjoyed Roy Riccci very much. Extremely professional and friendly to everyone. Can't recommend Amor Ceremonies more highly!!!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin's reply:

Thank you Belinda for taking the time to write a review... Roy so enjoyed being apart of your and Bobby's special day!

Katey · Married on 05/19/2017

Kelly made our day perfect. She calmed us with directions for the ceremony and made our day perfect. The sand ceremony with my daughter was perfect

Sent on 07/28/2017

Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin's reply:

Thank you Katey for your kind words.. that's the beauty of giving of oneself, it makes the receiver feel good and valued as well as the giver! I loved that we included your beautiful daughter!

Lisa · Married on 11/05/2016

Kelly was so nice! She was a genuine person who I felt knew exactly what we wanted. She gave us sample ceremonies and also let us write what we wanted and we were able to personalize the ceremony to fit us exactly.

Sent on 01/15/2017

Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin's reply:

Thank you Lisa for the beautiful review! It's amazing how many couples read these reviews and feel confident that they will receive the personalized attention they deserve throughout the whole process by booking with Amor Ceremonies.