121 Reviews for Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin

No Denomination (12)
Customized Vows (11)
Rehearsal (7)
121 Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin Reviews

Kelly was such a wonderful person to work with. She listened to what we wanted. And provided a perfect ceremony. We reccomend Kelly for your wedding!

Profile Picture Tracey, 8/19/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Kelly did a wonderful job officiating our ceremony. She was attentive and helped us put together the ceremony of our dreams. Kelly was responsive to our inquiries and made herself available to meet when we needed guidance. She was genuinely happy to be a part of our ceremony.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

fantastic people to work with. guests enjoyed Roy's officiating as well as his sense of humor

Profile Picture Diana, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were very happy with the way Reverend Kelly Atkin conducted our wedding ceremony and also the rehearsal on the day before the wedding. The importance of the rehearsal cannot be minimized. If we had not done the rehearsal, the wedding party would not have known what to do during the wedding ceremony, and it could have been a disaster. As it turned out, our wedding was as perfect as it could have possibly been.

Kelly’s services are very reasonably priced and the sample wedding scripts she provides are a very valuable tool that the Bride and Groom can use to make their wedding ceremony perfectly tailored to their wishes. We met with her two times before our wedding and she helped us finalize our plans.

We could not have asked for a better minister for our wedding.

Profile Picture Desiree and Mike, 6/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kelly and Amor Ceremonies were fabulous. Kelly was very helpful and supportive during the whole process and met with us before to review vows that would work best for us. She was very prompt and responsive and did a really nice job making the ceremony feel very warm and heartfelt. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Babette, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kelly Atkin with Amor Ceremonies was so great!!! As we all know, planning a wedding is crazy and there are some things that we wish we could have done differently or done without. However, Hiring Kelly was one of the smoothest, best thing we did for our wedding. Mainly hiring her to do both Rehearsal and Ceremony. She knew exactly what to do, was open for suggestions and had a great sense of humor when doing all of everything else she helped with. We wish we could giver her more stars then we are allowed to give. She was very descriptive and informative if we ever had questions as well.
Thanks Kelly!!!!

Cori and Matt Hodges

Profile Picture Cori, 5/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kelly was very accommodating and so easy to work with especially on a shorter notice. She really knew her stuff. It made planning a breeze and she even had great suggestions for our first time. She really thought of everything. I really enjoyed my experience working with Kelly. She worked with my schedule and needs.

Profile Picture Leslie, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

We found Kelly Atkin on google search when looking for a person to marry us on a Sunday. She was flexible and reliable when we needed her to wed us on short notice. Very short notice. We planned our wedding in less than a week. She responded to our emails and calls quickly and professionally. Thank you so much Kelly for being apart of our special day. ❤️

Profile Picture Carissa , 3/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kelly was very helpful. After we decided what we wanted in our ceremony, which was a mix of some of her sample ceremonies, she had enough experience to know that it was only going to be about 15 minutes. She had many suggestions which gave us the ceremony that we really wanted. It was a great ceremony and I would recommend a experienced professional such as Kelly from Amor Ceremonies.

Profile Picture Bjorn, 2/25/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Kelly was amazing! Very helpful and professional. Worked with us to create the perfect ceremony!

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kelly is absolutely incredible! She is caring, compassionate, helpful, enthusiastic, and just wonderful! She made our special day even more special! She is fantastic!

Profile Picture Tonia, 1/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding would not have been so amazing if it wasn't for Kelly. She truly cares about ensuring the success of your special day, was always very quick to respond, provides a lot of options for ceremony style. I promise she is the absolute best.

Profile Picture Bianca, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kelly was so great. She walked us through every step of the process and even proof read our vows for us! It was so great to have someone who offered so many wonderful ideas for our ceremony and it was beautiful!

Profile Picture Celeste, 10/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Kelly was absolutely wonderful. Very helpful, and professional!!
Simply the best, I would definitely recommend her services to any future couple!!

Profile Picture Nichole, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kelly is the absolute best choice in all of Albuquerque. She is top quality, professional, flexible, and quick in her responses. She has a ton of material to help guide your ceremony in any direction you desire, and was extremely helpful in designing ours. She was a major part of making our big day special! We especially loved how warm, and approachable she is! You will be sad if you don't go with Kelly at Amor Ceremonies! You'll be getting more than you pay for (this is a good thing!)!!!! We love her!

Profile Picture Georgina, 9/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kelly was absolutely wonderful from start to finish. She is extremely responsive and quickly sets aside that time to meet with you. Our dress rehearsal and ceremony were flawless. She arrived on time, she read everything as prepared and the timing was perfect.

Profile Picture Bianca, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Definitely recommend! Kelly was unavailable on our wedding date (my fiance and I of course waited until the last minute!) but thank goodness her husband Roy was available. He was extremely easy going and a funny guy. He was very professional, showed up on time and spoke the vows that my fiance and I had chosen as our own. Roy and Kelly emailed us all of the vows that they had and told us we could pick and choose, mix and match, etc. to find what we were looking for. Great people for a great price!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

Had such a great experience! made our wedding day so special very friendly outgoing and felt comfortable did amazing job recommend to everyone I know!

Profile Picture jasmine , 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kelly was amazing!! She worked with me last minute to fit into my rehearsal schedule. She really helped us with our ceremony and made it feel like it was wrote specifically for us. I loved having her that day!

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kelly is awesome!!! She helps you feel comfortable during a stressful time. Thanks

Profile Picture Mars, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

They made our wedding absolutely beautiful! Also took the time to change part of the ceremony words to cater to us with our daughter!

Profile Picture Miranda, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Had an amazing experience with Kelly! I loved that she fit me in her schedule 2 weeks before my wedding date, super last minute! She calmed our nerves and led us through the entire ceremony. I will definitley refer her to anyone looking!

Profile Picture Briana, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We enjoyed Roy Riccci very much. Extremely professional and friendly to everyone. Can't recommend Amor Ceremonies more highly!!!

Profile Picture Belinda, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kelly made our day perfect. She calmed us with directions for the ceremony and made our day perfect. The sand ceremony with my daughter was perfect

Profile Picture Katey , 5/19/17, 1 Review