112 Reviews for Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin

No Denomination (10)
Customized Vows (9)
Rehearsal (7)
112 Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin Reviews

Kelly was very helpful. After we decided what we wanted in our ceremony, which was a mix of some of her sample ceremonies, she had enough experience to know that it was only going to be about 15 minutes. She had many suggestions which gave us the ceremony that we really wanted. It was a great ceremony and I would recommend a experienced professional such as Kelly from Amor Ceremonies.

Profile Picture Bjorn, 2/25/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Kelly is absolutely incredible! She is caring, compassionate, helpful, enthusiastic, and just wonderful! She made our special day even more special! She is fantastic!

Profile Picture Tonia, 1/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding would not have been so amazing if it wasn't for Kelly. She truly cares about ensuring the success of your special day, was always very quick to respond, provides a lot of options for ceremony style. I promise she is the absolute best.

Profile Picture Bianca, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kelly was so great. She walked us through every step of the process and even proof read our vows for us! It was so great to have someone who offered so many wonderful ideas for our ceremony and it was beautiful!

Profile Picture Celeste, 10/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Kelly was absolutely wonderful. Very helpful, and professional!!
Simply the best, I would definitely recommend her services to any future couple!!

Profile Picture Nichole, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kelly is the absolute best choice in all of Albuquerque. She is top quality, professional, flexible, and quick in her responses. She has a ton of material to help guide your ceremony in any direction you desire, and was extremely helpful in designing ours. She was a major part of making our big day special! We especially loved how warm, and approachable she is! You will be sad if you don't go with Kelly at Amor Ceremonies! You'll be getting more than you pay for (this is a good thing!)!!!! We love her!

Profile Picture Georgina, 9/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kelly was absolutely wonderful from start to finish. She is extremely responsive and quickly sets aside that time to meet with you. Our dress rehearsal and ceremony were flawless. She arrived on time, she read everything as prepared and the timing was perfect.

Profile Picture Bianca, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Definitely recommend! Kelly was unavailable on our wedding date (my fiance and I of course waited until the last minute!) but thank goodness her husband Roy was available. He was extremely easy going and a funny guy. He was very professional, showed up on time and spoke the vows that my fiance and I had chosen as our own. Roy and Kelly emailed us all of the vows that they had and told us we could pick and choose, mix and match, etc. to find what we were looking for. Great people for a great price!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

Had such a great experience! made our wedding day so special very friendly outgoing and felt comfortable did amazing job recommend to everyone I know!

Profile Picture jasmine , 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kelly was amazing!! She worked with me last minute to fit into my rehearsal schedule. She really helped us with our ceremony and made it feel like it was wrote specifically for us. I loved having her that day!

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kelly is awesome!!! She helps you feel comfortable during a stressful time. Thanks

Profile Picture Mars, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

They made our wedding absolutely beautiful! Also took the time to change part of the ceremony words to cater to us with our daughter!

Profile Picture Miranda, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Had an amazing experience with Kelly! I loved that she fit me in her schedule 2 weeks before my wedding date, super last minute! She calmed our nerves and led us through the entire ceremony. I will definitley refer her to anyone looking!

Profile Picture Briana, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We enjoyed Roy Riccci very much. Extremely professional and friendly to everyone. Can't recommend Amor Ceremonies more highly!!!

Profile Picture Belinda, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kelly made our day perfect. She calmed us with directions for the ceremony and made our day perfect. The sand ceremony with my daughter was perfect

Profile Picture Katey , 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kelly was so nice! She was a genuine person who I felt knew exactly what we wanted. She gave us sample ceremonies and also let us write what we wanted and we were able to personalize the ceremony to fit us exactly.

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kelly Atkin from Amor Ceremonies is a delightful person and a wonderful officiant. From the first communications she was great to work with - she was very responsive by phone and email, and accommodating throughout all the planning. Kelly offered lots of ideas and suggestions for us to be able to craft the perfect ceremony and vows. Her price was so reasonable and right in our budget. She was a calming presence before and during the ceremony, and expertly handled the less-than-ideal weather with the threatening storm, and the balloon fiesta traffic near the venue. I highly recommend Amor Ceremonies by Kelly Atkin as your wedding officiant!

Profile Picture Anna, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kelly with Amor Ceremonies is absolutely the best there is. She helped us create a ceremony that completely matched us as a couple and was a wonderful help by recommending other vendors that we needed. Kelly also worked really well with our last minute decision to have a interpreter translate the ceremony with her for our Spanish speaking guests. The night before our wedding my husband and his family suffered a tragic loss and we were forced to cancel at the last minute. Kelly worked with us and our Wedding Planner to reschedule on a later date and was very understanding and extended our contract out to the new date. She went above and beyond to help us. She is just simply amazing; I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her to anyone. Thank you Kelly!

Profile Picture Bobbi JO, 9/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Kelly is beyond the best! She was always kind, very organized and responsive to emails or texts. Our wedding ceremony was beautiful and she even helped us organize our rehearsal to ensure that everything was flawless. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Antoinette, 9/17/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We chose this officiant based off of a google search for the area. It was a great choice! The officiant was reasonably priced, and allowed us full control of how the ceremony played out. We are a very hands off couple, and we wanted someone who could be trusted to show up, perform a ceremony we chose in advance and help us with the details after the ceremony was completed. Roy Ricci was amazing for all of those things. The night before the wedding, somewhere after 8pm, I realized I hadn't touched bases with the officiant to confirm their presence the following afternoon. I shot them an email due to consideration for the time of day hoping to touch bases the following morning. I got a phone call less than 30 minutes later that put all my last minute fears to rest. I highly recommend this company for your wedding ceremony needs!

Profile Picture User7256662, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Amor Ceremonies customized our ceremony to our specific needs. She really put us at ease when we met her prior to the wedding. The service was excellent. Thank you Kelly!

Profile Picture User7173202, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She made our wedding day perfect with the beautiful service. It was exactly what we wanted. We highly recommend her. Wedding date 8-27-16

Profile Picture monique, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Best choice, Kelly was wonderful, she made our special day the best. If your looking for someone to marry you and your partner, she is the one. Great day ever.

Profile Picture MICHELLE, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kelly is easy to work with and will give you the right ceremony to fit your needs. We had a great experience and I highly recommend her. Having a practice rehearsal also ensured that things went smooth and everyone knew what to do the day of the wedding. She is a kind and patient officiant and you can't go wrong.

Profile Picture Angela, 7/23/16, 1 Review