Amity Creek Farms Reviews

1 User photo

Amity Creek Farms 1

Lindsay · Married on 04/06/2019

Stunning venue

We got married here last weekend and the venue is stunning without even being decorated! Several people came up to me saying how much they loved the venue! The amity creek farms team is amazing! Shannon, Phillip, Joy, and Ryan kept everyone’s needs to their highest priority! They all are awesome people and the hard work they have put into this venue shows!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Amity Creek Farms 2

Brandi · Married on 09/08/2018

Love love love! The amity creek family is one you'll want to share your big day with!
    Whatever you ask them to do they'll do, and more.
    Absolutely gorgeous people and facility

Sent on 09/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/15/2018

Besides the fact that the whole venue is just beautiful, what I loved about Amity Creek Farms was that the owner we worked with throughout the whole process was so accommodating and flexible. The venue has various locations where couples usually choose to have their ceremonies, but we wanted something a little bit less traditional--a wedding in the woods-- and Ryan was on board from the beginning. Luckily it didn't rain or anything so we got to have a beautiful little ceremony in the woods and a fun party up at the barn with dancing, lawn games, and a bonfire. I also really liked that the farm tables and chairs are so gorgeous that you don't have to get all that extra linens and other rentals. The space doesn't need any help! I wouldn't have changed a thing about any aspect of the venue. :D

Sent on 09/02/2018

Melanie · Married on 10/21/2017

My son was married Saturday. It was beautiful.It all came togeather great.Beautiful place. I just wish i would have had a chance to sit on the sofas and or fire pit. Our guest said it was so relaxing,while waiting on picture and so on to be made.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Katie · Married on 02/27/2017

My wedding was everything I ever dreamed off and Amity Creek Farms crew made that very possible and helped out in every way possible. They are great people to work with and the venue was AMAZING!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Megan · Married on 11/05/2016

Our experience was of course amazing. We love Phillip, Shannon, Ryan and Joy. They were great to work with and went above and beyond for our special day!

Sent on 03/25/2017

Kathryn · Married on 05/20/2017

Beautiful wedding venue. Loved that it was close to home. We love supporting local businesses so this was great for us:)

Sent on 03/24/2017