Amigo Party Rentals Reviews

Amigo Party Rentals 6
Amigo Party Rentals 7

Rhoda Morgan · Married on 06/23/2019

High Quality and Easy to work with

Angie was always very responsive to my emails and had the best prices from the 7 or 8 companies I sought quotes from. They were on time on the day and set everything up as I wanted. Angie is really patient as I changed the order many times as our plans evolved and she was pleasant and helpful throughout the whole process.

Sent on 07/04/2019
    Amigo Party Rentals 13
    Amigo Party Rentals 14

Nadia · Married on 10/13/2018

Outdoor Wedding Rentals

I really enjoyed working with Angie and would highly recommend Amigo Party Rentals. She was very communicative and so helpful in planning and providing the rentals for our outdoor wedding of about 200 people. For months, we had a lot of back of forth emails and calls as I tried to figure out what my needs were and she was so accommodating and professional.

We rented dancing floor, rustic bars and tables, chairs, chinaware, flatware, glassware, heaters, linens, wine barrels, cooking equipment, PA system and umbrellas. Literally anything you need, they have. The best part was probably the bistro lighting, it really made the space so warm and inviting. Highly recommended.

The rentals were delivered and set up with ease and picked up quickly. Thank you!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Kyla

Kyla · Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic Team and Beautiful Furniture!

I can't speak highly enough of the fantastic job done by Amigo Party Rentals for our wedding day in Ojai. Our coordinator recommended Amigo and we were so glad she did! All of their furniture pieces and decor were great quality and they did setup and breakdown SO quickly. We were especially thrilled with the lighting setup (shoutout to Jesus & his team!) and the "outdoor living room" furniture we ordered for our welcome/lounge area. Our coordinator worked most directly with Amigo, but they were very flexible and accommodating to our requests, and helped us to create an incredibly special celebration for us and all our guests. Hire them immediately!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Amigo Party Rentals 23
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 08/25/2018

Great Customer Service & Product Variety

Amigo provided rentals for our August 2018 wedding in Santa Barbara. They were great at communicating with us throughout our planning process, helpful when we stopped by their showroom to make selections, and executed the setup/break down seamlessly on the day of the event. Their attention to detail in our ceremony setup was so appreciated - they accommodated our special requests and made the space beautiful. Thank you, Amigo!

Sent on 11/15/2018

lindsey · Married on 06/22/2018

Amigo Party Rentals is the best rental company in Ventura County!! There prices are affordable and service is phenomenal. They supplied and set up rentals for our wedding at Hummingbird Nest Ranch about a month ago setting up for 285 people. Jesus met me in person for a vendor walk through months prior to my wedding day. He was friendly, professional and had suggestions and ideas as far as where things should go etc. This company had worked with my venue once or twice before. The Amigo Party Rentals team knows how to handle big events/weddings. I told them what our vision was and sent pictures via email as well as a hand drawn diagram. On the day of our wedding they arrived early to set up. Everyone did such a great job and our vision of what we had planned exceeded our expectations. If you are looking for a great company to work with, choose Amigo Party Rentals. I promise you will not regret it! I would recommend, brag about, and hire this company again that is for sure. Thanks to all of you for making our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Amigo Party Rentals 24
    Amigo Party Rentals 25
    Amigo Party Rentals 26
    Amigo Party Rentals 27
    Amigo Party Rentals 28
    Amigo Party Rentals 29

Dan · Married on 10/14/2017

Amigo did a fantastic job for my wedding. They were consummate professionals and exceeded our highest expectations for our backyard wedding. The biggest highlight was the lighting. We had considered trying to do it ourselves, but once we saw the amazing (not to mention strenuous) work that Amigo did, it became evident that our best decision was leaving that to the professionals.

Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Amigo Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you Dan for the great review. We are so glad we met and exceeded your expectation.

Bridget · Married on 07/01/2016

Amigo Party Rentals is the BEST!!! I was the Catering Director at a local country club for almost 13 years and during that time we referred them to clients and used them for club events countless times. In all those years, I only had quick, great service, fair pricing and complete professionalism. All of our clients loved them -- I've never heard even one complaint. I cannot recommend Jesus & Angelica highly enough!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Very easy and very nice to work with! I'm so glad I choose them for my special day !

Sent on 07/13/2016
  • User4719096 · 2+ years ago

Friendly service, good value, good products. Would just make sure linens are clean before and after.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Amigo was an excellent company to work with. We had a complicated and large wedding and Amigo handled all of our requests with ease. Not only did they deliver the items early, but they also allowed us to have them picked up on Monday with no extra fee. The prices were the best in the County and the service outstanding.

Sent on 11/08/2015

I loved working with Amigo! They had the best value for my DIY backyard wedding (like waaaay better prices than any other Ventura County Rental Company - and the quality was great too!). I went into their office not knowing at all what I needed and the staff was super friendly and helpful, providing lots of ideas based on their supplies and services without trying to upsell me on things I didn't need. My calls and emails were always returned promptly; I added and subtracted from my contract numerous times and it was never a problem. I am very happy with my decision to use Amigo, highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Claire · Married on 06/27/2015

I was referred to Amigo by our venue and found them to be a pleasure to deal with. Very responsive on email and patient too with multiple changes! Angelica was great! The quality of the rentals was also great too and I was very happy with everything. (we mainly ordered, linens, chairs, tables and glasses. Prices were pretty reasonable too. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Christie · Married on 10/19/2014

I had already put down a deposit on another local company (Santa Barbara) when I was referred to Amigos. For 1/3 less of the other rental price, I was able to add a dance floor and upgrade my tables to the beautiful wood type. They are friendly and reliable. I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 12/08/2014

We worked with a gal, Naomi, who was a class act. She was on top of everything to the details as if it were here own wedding. To say the least, they were extremely profession in all respects and I would recommend them to anyone in Ventura County.

Overall - Courteous, friendly, on-time service & pick-up, no additional charges added... and cheaper than Ventura Rental!

Sent on 12/08/2014
  • User4607316 · event on 10/04/2014

We have used this company for our event in the past and have always found them to provide exactly what we ask for and what they promise. Their phone sales people are polite and courteous and very helpful when it comes to working out special requirements. Deliveries and pick ups are on time by polite well trained efficient crews. We have always had great success with Amigo Party Rentals.

Sent on 12/13/2014

Jesus A. & Amigo provided outstanding service for our Santa Barbara wedding. Our planning period was rushed (the wedding came together in 6 weeks) and throughout Amigo was always available to talk, advise, and adjust our order up to the very last minute. Their installation team was top notch, and they helped us transform the property in a magical space that was perfect. I can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Christine · Married on 09/13/2014

Amigo party rentals was extremely helpful and a great price

Sent on 10/13/2014

Jesus was great: he came up to our venue a week before to check it out, coordinated everything with us, and was very flexible with all the last-minute items we needed to rent.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Stacie · Married on 07/20/2014

Amigo Party Rental was amazing! Their rentals are high quality and their prices are reasonable - they were the best deal I found in the area for what I was looking for. Everyone I worked with was incredibly friendly and easy to work with. They have a showroom that is filled with various rental options for you to choose from with even more options available if you let them know what you are looking for. The wood tables I rented for my wedding were beautiful and just what I imagined. I highly recommend them and would rent from them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Stacie · Married on 07/20/2014

I loved working with Amigo Party Rental! They have a huge variety of rental items that are high quality. They are incredibly nice and easy to work with. They have great prices and don't charge excessive fees. They were punctual and worked well with my other vendors. They made my wedding have the exact feel I was looking for while staying in my budget - I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/28/2014

Amigo Rentals was fantastic. Angelica was very helpful and kind throughout the multiple changes and many questions leading up to our wedding. Jesus was awesome as well. The quality of their products is more than satisfactory, and you can't beat the prices.

Sent on 07/23/2014

We had our wedding on the sand in Oxnard, and it was not an easy set-up! On top of having the best prices, they went above and beyond when it came to service and quality. Everyone we were in contact with was very professional and accommodating!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Dee · Married on 04/19/2014

Very willing to accommodate in case of rain with a tent on a moment's notice if available. That was very comforting to know in the midst of all the wedding activity.

Sent on 05/12/2014

Danielle · Married on 04/18/2014

The customer service was outstanding, the prices were great, and the delivery and pick up went off without a hitch. Angelina handled our order and helped us every step of the way--and we needed a lot of help! I can't recommend Amigo highly enough.

Danielle Norlinger