70 Reviews for Amigo Party Rentals, Inc.

User Photos
Decor (1)
Drapery (1)
Tent Accessories (1)
64 Amigo Party Rentals, Inc. Reviews

Amigo did a fantastic job for my wedding. They were consummate professionals and exceeded our highest expectations for our backyard wedding. The biggest highlight was the lighting. We had considered trying to do it ourselves, but once we saw the amazing (not to mention strenuous) work that Amigo did, it became evident that our best decision was leaving that to the professionals.

Highly recommended.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Dan, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Amigo Party Rentals is the BEST!!! I was the Catering Director at a local country club for almost 13 years and during that time we referred them to clients and used them for club events countless times. In all those years, I only had quick, great service, fair pricing and complete professionalism. All of our clients loved them -- I've never heard even one complaint. I cannot recommend Jesus & Angelica highly enough!

Profile Picture Bridget, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very easy and very nice to work with! I'm so glad I choose them for my special day !

Profile Picture User6956969, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Friendly service, good value, good products. Would just make sure linens are clean before and after.

Profile Picture User4719096, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Amigo was an excellent company to work with. We had a complicated and large wedding and Amigo handled all of our requests with ease. Not only did they deliver the items early, but they also allowed us to have them picked up on Monday with no extra fee. The prices were the best in the County and the service outstanding.

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I loved working with Amigo! They had the best value for my DIY backyard wedding (like waaaay better prices than any other Ventura County Rental Company - and the quality was great too!). I went into their office not knowing at all what I needed and the staff was super friendly and helpful, providing lots of ideas based on their supplies and services without trying to upsell me on things I didn't need. My calls and emails were always returned promptly; I added and subtracted from my contract numerous times and it was never a problem. I am very happy with my decision to use Amigo, highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User4583306, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I was referred to Amigo by our venue and found them to be a pleasure to deal with. Very responsive on email and patient too with multiple changes! Angelica was great! The quality of the rentals was also great too and I was very happy with everything. (we mainly ordered, linens, chairs, tables and glasses. Prices were pretty reasonable too. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Claire, 6/27/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had already put down a deposit on another local company (Santa Barbara) when I was referred to Amigos. For 1/3 less of the other rental price, I was able to add a dance floor and upgrade my tables to the beautiful wood type. They are friendly and reliable. I highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Christie, 10/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We worked with a gal, Naomi, who was a class act. She was on top of everything to the details as if it were here own wedding. To say the least, they were extremely profession in all respects and I would recommend them to anyone in Ventura County.

Overall - Courteous, friendly, on-time service & pick-up, no additional charges added... and cheaper than Ventura Rental!

Profile Picture User4595083, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jesus A. & Amigo provided outstanding service for our Santa Barbara wedding. Our planning period was rushed (the wedding came together in 6 weeks) and throughout Amigo was always available to talk, advise, and adjust our order up to the very last minute. Their installation team was top notch, and they helped us transform the property in a magical space that was perfect. I can't recommend them enough.

Profile Picture User4488674, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Amigo party rentals was extremely helpful and a great price

Profile Picture Christine, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jesus was great: he came up to our venue a week before to check it out, coordinated everything with us, and was very flexible with all the last-minute items we needed to rent.

Profile Picture User4333415, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Amigo Party Rental was amazing! Their rentals are high quality and their prices are reasonable - they were the best deal I found in the area for what I was looking for. Everyone I worked with was incredibly friendly and easy to work with. They have a showroom that is filled with various rental options for you to choose from with even more options available if you let them know what you are looking for. The wood tables I rented for my wedding were beautiful and just what I imagined. I highly recommend them and would rent from them again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Stacie, 7/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I loved working with Amigo Party Rental! They have a huge variety of rental items that are high quality. They are incredibly nice and easy to work with. They have great prices and don't charge excessive fees. They were punctual and worked well with my other vendors. They made my wedding have the exact feel I was looking for while staying in my budget - I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Stacie, 7/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Amigo Rentals was fantastic. Angelica was very helpful and kind throughout the multiple changes and many questions leading up to our wedding. Jesus was awesome as well. The quality of their products is more than satisfactory, and you can't beat the prices.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/28/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had our wedding on the sand in Oxnard, and it was not an easy set-up! On top of having the best prices, they went above and beyond when it came to service and quality. Everyone we were in contact with was very professional and accommodating!

Profile Picture User4149274, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very willing to accommodate in case of rain with a tent on a moment's notice if available. That was very comforting to know in the midst of all the wedding activity.

Profile Picture Dee, 4/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The customer service was outstanding, the prices were great, and the delivery and pick up went off without a hitch. Angelina handled our order and helped us every step of the way--and we needed a lot of help! I can't recommend Amigo highly enough.

Danielle Norlinger
Santa Barbara, CA

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/18/14, 1 Review

Very prompt with time . Merchandise was very good

Profile Picture Tiara, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

There really would be absolutely no reason to give anything less than 5 stars in any of these categories. Jesus and all of his guys were ready and willing to help at all times. They responded quickly and made things so easy for us. With so much going on with wedding preparation it helped immensely to have a resource like Amigo when we needed it. Jesus came out to meet us at our location during the initial planning stages and was very accommodating. Amigo's prices are also very competitive and fair.

Profile Picture Nate, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We dealt with many vendors during our wedding and Amigo Party Rental by far was the best! Our beach wedding was a quarter mile down the beach and we were worried this would pose a problem. Amigo Party Rental met us on site and assured us everything would be taken care of. Not only was it ok, they far exceeded our expectations. Jesus and the entire staff were great from day one. Do yourself a favor and hire Amigo Party Rental, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Ronica, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was very happy with their products and services however the delivery guy was a bit late but our venue was hard to get to. Def would rent from them again!

Profile Picture Linda, 9/7/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I can't say enough great things about our experience working with Amigo Party Rentals for our 2013 wedding in Santa Barbara. We hosted our wedding for around 100 guests at a private estate in Hope Ranch, and our venue choice presented all sorts of challenges in terms of the amount of items we had to rent. Amigo had all of the items we wanted to rent (including the gorgeous, rustic Pueblo harvest tables!) at the lowest prices in the area, hands down. We visited their showroom to see their inventory in person, and the quality of their items is excellent. Angelica handled our order with ease and professionalism; she always responded promptly to my multiple changes to our order, whether I sent emails or called. She was very patient with me, repeatedly going over a sometimes confusing, continually revised list of our rental items line by line. I felt valued as a customer, and it was clear throughout the process that Angelica really cared how our wedding turned out.
A big concern for couples when choosing a rental company is whether or not they are going to charge you for a lot of broken or lost items after your event. It's easy to do, since it's not like brides and grooms or their families are doing their own inventory of every fork and glass the night of the wedding or the morning afterwards. Not at all an issue with Amigo. Amigo was totally reasonable and in our estimation they didn't overcharge us for broken or damaged rental items at all! In fact, at the end of the day, we had overpaid slightly (due to reductions in the last few weeks in our item list) and just a few days after our wedding they swiftly sent us a check for the amount we had overpaid. Just because you're having an event in Santa Barbara doesn't mean you have to pay Santa Barbara prices for rentals. The same items rented from SB rental companies cost less from Amigo. Amigo was a great value and it was an absolute pleasure to work with them. I recommend them without any hesitation!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great service. They did everything possible to accomodate our needs. Experts in their field.

Profile Picture T, 8/10/13, 2 Reviews