American Made Entertainment Reviews

American Made Entertainment 3
American Made Entertainment 4

Gage Brunes · Married on 09/15/2018

American Made: Best Value Around

Shawn and the team at AME were absolutely amazing! They were able to provide everything that we had requested and also gave helpful insight on common practices! The team is extremely experienced and one of the most professional DJ's I've had the pleasure working with.

If I ever need another DJ for any other event I wouldn't hesitate contacting AME!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Samantha · Married on 09/23/2017

Brandon was phenomenal for our wedding! My husband and I wanted a traditional, yet fun way to look back on all of our hard and he was able to incorporate both of our ideals (capturing special moments, architecture, getting family advice, dancing/music, etc.) We had a very large wedding with many personalities, and vendors, Brandon fit in perfectly. His professional, yet go with the flow attitude, and ability to take shots really came through... I swear I watched our video every night for about two months!! Lol Pricing is fair for the job, and communication was great!! He even helped us decorate a bit the day of!!
    Truthfully anyone looking for a great video to remember their special day, Brandon from American Made Entertainment should be their first choice, no joke!! Verrrry Pleased!!!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Emily · Married on 06/18/2016

To keep this short and sweet, I'm so thankful I "stumbled" upon Brandon and his expertise in videography. He went above and beyond for my special day! He took the time to come during the rehearsal and get a feel for the church and understand the flow for our wedding party. Throughout the entire process (before, during and after) he stayed in contact with a timeline for the finished project.

Brandon understood what I was looking for and provided one of the best memories of our special day!

I highly recommend reaching out and discussing your budget, ideas and time frame with these guys! Thanks Brandon and American Made! ❤️

Sent on 02/06/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/23/2017

Shawn from American Made Entertainment was a great addition to our wedding day! He helped set the mood during the ceremony with a custom playlist made for us, and I got to walk down the aisle to "Marry Me," by Train, which is something I'd always wanted. Shawn was easy and fun to work with, and we knew he genuinely cared about the importance of our day. He played all of our requested songs for first dance, father/daughter, etc, including a special song for my parents. Later in the night he played his own song choices based off our previous playlist, which kept our guests on the floor all night! He also supplied accent lights in our wedding colors, and some moving lights for the dance floor which the kids loved. It was a great price for the amount of time, effort, and talent he put into our day. I would be happy to recommend American Made Entertainment to any bride or groom. Supporting a veteran-owned business is just a bonus!

Sent on 01/17/2018