American Dream Cakes Reviews

American Dream Cakes 7
  • miranda

miranda · Married on 06/16/2019

Couldn't be happier

I was nervous ordering my wedding cake from 1200 miles away. Never tasted or seen anything in person from this bakery. So I sent a photo of what I was looking for and it was beyond beautiful. It was exactly what I was hoping for and delicious as well. I am so happy I found American Dream cakes. They were a please to work with.

Sent on 06/29/2019
    American Dream Cakes 8

Schauren · Married on 05/04/2019

Lovely and tasty

Everyone loved the cupcakes, they met me early that day right on time. Delicious!

Sent on 05/18/2019
    American Dream Cakes 9

Schauren
    Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It was our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of happiness together!

Julia Oakley · Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent, in all areas!

We had heard great things about American Dream Cakes prior to booking a vendor for our wedding, and the reality of their service lived up to every expectation! In all the chaos of a wedding, the cake was the one thing we didn’t have to worry about AT ALL. We gave them and idea of what we wanted, asked for some specific details on the decorating, and they accommodated everything we asked for! By far, the easiest part of the whole wedding due to their attention to detail and professionalism. Not to mention, the cake was BEAUTIFUL and DELICIOUS! Thank you so much for everything you did to make my special day that much easier!

Sent on 05/23/2019

American Dream Cakes's reply:

Thank you, Julia for sharing your experience with our bakery.
    We're honored to have been part of your special day!
  • Nicola

Nicola Balletto · Married on 02/23/2019

Prompt, professional, and delicious!

ADC was incredible from start to finish! My cake looked exactly as I had pictured and was more than reasonably priced. It was delicious and all of my guests, even the professed non-sweet lovers, loved the cake! I would absolutely recommend them and will be using them for future events such as birthdays and anniversaries! My cake was also entirely edible, with the flowers handcrafted!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    American Dream Cakes 10
    American Dream Cakes 11
    American Dream Cakes 12

Nicola
    Thank you for the review. We are honored to have been part of your special day and look forward to making many other Dream Cakes for your family in the future!
  • Susana

Susana Martinez · Married on 12/29/2018

Delicious!!

I loved our cake!! It was delicious! They did a great job!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    American Dream Cakes 13

American Dream Cakes's reply:

Susana, it was our pleasure! Thank you, for choosing our bakery and thank you for sharing your experience, here on WeddingWire.
    Team ADC

Taylor · Married on 06/02/2018

My wedding cake looked just liked the photo I submitted to American Dream Cakes!! I was so happy with it and it tasted amazing!

Sent on 05/10/2018
    American Dream Cakes 14

American Dream Cakes's reply:

Thank you Taylor! It was our pleasure to make your wedding cake and so much fun to make the lighthouse groom's cake for Tomas!

Kathryn · Married on 09/30/2017

American Dream Cakes not only fit us in during an incredibly busy weekend, they provided a beautiful and delicious cake. It was delivered and presented professionally and without any attention needed on our part. We could not have been more pleased with the service, professionalism, and the perfect cake! Thank you!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Thank you Kathryn!

David · Married on 08/24/2017

For my parents 50th wedding anniversary, I decided to have the top two tiers of their wedding cake recreated. From a black and white photo, Gunilla did a fantastic job recreating the cake right down to the swan pillars. The cake itself was delicious and my parents were beyond words. Thanks Gunilla!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Thank you David!

Genna · Married on 08/04/2017

American dream cake was good. Cake was moist. Next time I'm in town I will stop By. I will recommend everyone to American dream cakes.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Jeremy · Married on 07/29/2017

Love you guy's!! Cake always look and taste delicious

Sent on 08/08/2017

Vicki · Married on 07/01/2017

I can't say enough about the wedding cake we purchased form American Dream Cakes. So beautiful and everyone
    loved it. Gunilla gave me great ideas for displaying and serving the cake. Thanks for your advice and professionalism.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Thank you Vicki!

Taylor · Married on 05/06/2017

Our cake was amazing! The tasting kit was so adorable and offered a ton of varieties that I wouldn't have thought of putting together. Our cake was dilivered on time and there was never a time where I couldn't get a hold of someone at the shop. Would recommend American Dream cakes a thousand times over!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Sherry · Married on 04/22/2017

It was a pleasure to work with this team. My cake was so beautiful and the taste was great. I had so many compliments during and after my wedding. Thank you so much.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Jamie · Married on 04/15/2017

Thank you for creating such a simple yet delicious wedding cake for our beach wedding! It was so pretty and the perfect size! It was easy to communicate our ideas and it was great to see it come to life. I highly recommend this place for your wedding cake if you are getting married anywhere in the Topsail, Surf City, Jacksonville, or Wilmington NC areas.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Thank you Jamie!

Jamie · Married on 04/09/2017

Beautiful cake!!!! I loved my wedding cake and cupcakes! Ordered this from NY and they worked very well with me from a long distance.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Ashleigh · Married on 04/07/2017

We chose to have a small cake to cut and cupcakes for our guests at our wedding. Both were fabulous and inexpensive for the quality and taste! Our guests loved them. I will be using American Dream Cakes for future bakery needs.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Emily · Married on 10/01/2016

After several tastings, this was the one. Beautiful cake and absolultely delicious! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Cindy · Married on 08/11/2016

I do not even live in the area so all communication was electronic or by phone. I have to admit I was a little nervous going that route but everything far exceeded my expectations. The cake was PERFECT!

Sent on 08/17/2016

American Dream Cakes's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're so happy everything was to your satisfaction :)

Laura · Married on 06/28/2016

The entire experience was easy and the cake turned out beautiful. We live out of state but were able to do everything over the phone. The cake turned out just as we discussed. It was ready on time and boxed up very well for transport. We picked up the cake and transported it to our beach house 30 minutes away with no problems. We got a 2 tiered cake along with cake pops. They were both gorgeous and delicious. I highly recommend American Dream Cakes.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Laura
    It was our pleasure to work with you and create your Dream Cake. Thank you for choosing our bakery!

Margaret · Married on 04/23/2016

My cake was as delicious as it was beautiful! American Dream Cakes was a pleasure to work with and helped alleviate the stress of cake decisions. They transported and set up the cake beautifully. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/23/2016

American Dream Cakes's reply:

It was our pleasure to make your Dream Cake!

Joshua · Married on 09/19/2015

We ordered our wedding cupcakes from them and they were delicious! We got compliments from everyone who attended about how good they were. They also delivered the cupcakes to the venue and set everything up for us so we didn't have to fuss with any of it. I would highly recommend anyone in the area to stop in and try them out!

Sent on 01/01/2016

American Dream Cakes's reply:

Thank you for the kind review. We're honored to have been a part of your special day and happy everyone enjoyed!

Jaynine · Married on 05/02/2015

Beautiful, moist, and delicious!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Mary Louise · Married on 04/25/2015

My cake was just what I wanted. The camouflage patterns where perfect! Loved it!!! The cake was moist and the icing not overly sweet. Perfect!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Thank you!

We were thrilled with the product and professionalism of American Dream Cakes. They created a wonderful confection of almond-flavored cake with raspberry filling for our daughter's wedding cake. The cake was gorgeous and had the perfect texture and it tasted delicious! Our guests raved about it! The design we requested was executed beautifully and I was pleased with the personal attention provided during our consultation. The cake was delivered right on time and in perfect condition. We highly recommend American Dream Cakes--you may pay a little more but the quality is exceptional and worth every penny!

Sent on 09/20/2014

Gunilla was a pleasure to work with. I was never worried about our wedding cake. I knew that she would create everything the way we wanted. I brought in photos to help give her a better idea of our vision. We purchased a grooms cake and a wedding cake. After I had my bridal portraits I sent her another updated photo of what my bouquet looked like. She made the flowers on the cake look exactly like my flowers. Everything was great!

Sent on 05/10/2015

American Dream Cakes's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was my honor and great pleasure to make your wedding cake as well as the groom's cake!