17 Reviews for American DJ Productions-Zoran

MC (1)
Uplighting (1)
12 American DJ Productions-Zoran Reviews

0.5

I hired Zoran for my beach wedding and reception in September 2017. Before signing the contract Zoran agreed to bring a tent for coverage to the event in case of rain. (Screenshot below). After this was settled I signed the contract and everything was good to go. Now comes the day of the wedding, Zoran shows up with no tent and states we should have provided one. He proceeds to set up his Dj equipment in the yard where we requested, even though there is a covered porch 2 feet. Then a pop up shower comes and soaks his equipment. Zoran then grabs his equipment and leaves to "go get new equipment". However, he never came back. We called multiple times after the ceremony trying to just find out where our Dj was! He then proceeded to shut off his phone. 20 minutes later he sends me a text (screenshot below) stating his equipment was ruined and WE would be responsible, keep in mind he sent this to me on my wedding night, as I am sitting at my reception that has no Dj because he left. He then sends me an email referencing the contract where it indicates the client must provide a tent or adequate coverage. Again keep in mind the email below where Zoran states he will bring a tent and the fact that there was a covered porch 2ft behind him at the house, adequate coverage. The next day I send Zoran then screenshot of the email where he states he will bring the tent and send it to Zoran. He takes days to reply, however he does, now stating we will not be responsible for damages but he is keeping all $950 we paid for his services. We received NO services! He left before anything began! I requested one final time a full reimbursement before we got with our attorney and sure enough, no reply and no refund. We have now filed a fraudulent dispute. All in all just wanted to share my experience and pray no other bride has to go through this. I truly felt like he was a scam artist trying to get every cent from us he could. Thank the Lord I still had my emails for proof.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/13/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Not only did he provide beautiful music for my ceremony, DJ Zoran absolutely made my wedding reception the best I and the majority of my guests, had ever attended! So many people said it was the most lively and fun reception they have ever been apart of. He knew when to time everything and even suggested alternative song selections for parts of the reception where I selected a song that wasn't as fitting. He was SPOT ON with his suggestions and the entire wedding reception ran effortlessly. In addition, he is such a kind and professional person to work with and is very responsible and quick to respond. If you hire DJ Zoran to be your DJ, as others have mentioned in other reviews, you won't regret it. We sure didn't!!! :-)

Profile Picture Mia, 3/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

Zoran is the best DJ around. We hire him for ALL of our family events! If you want to have someone who knows how to keep the energy going and make sure everyone has a great time - call Z. We had the time of our lives at our wedding reception!

Profile Picture Katie, 2/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Zoran was AMAZING! I was an out-of-town bride and clueless about the dj world. He was able to answer all of my questions! He provides you with his cell phone number and answered all of my calls and returned my messages right away. His online DJ planning program made picking our top songs a breeze and he was able to get the party going! He did great with taking the songs we requested and blending in selections of his own to fit our party's personality. We had such a blast dancing all night.

Profile Picture User3288911, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

DJ Zoran was a delight to have at our wedding, he really know how to mix the music well and played everything requested. He kept the crowd happy and entertained. We will definitely suggest him to others for their events.

Profile Picture User3167111, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Z was amazing. He did a fantastic job with the flow of our reception. He was very professional, confident and friendly. We gave him a list of songs we liked and didn't like and he took it from there. I would choose him again.

Profile Picture User3090976, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very personable, friendly and professional! Couldn't have asked for a better wedding DJ!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 11/15/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Zoran and his company were absolutely fantastic. I was working within a budget and on super short notice but this was not a problem. Zoran made it all work and was always mellow. Too be honest, if you are looking for DJ's you will see pictures & demo videos from quite a few oddballs in the area. Zoran is completely the opposite. He was responsive, fair, timely, and best of all entertaining however, there was no creepy look like many of the others!

If you having a destination wedding in the ft. walton, pensacola, or destin area stop the crazy searching for a DJ like I had to do for so many vendors and call Zoran!

Profile Picture Steven, 9/8/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Zoran did an amazing job! He played everything I asked for at the perfect times!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/1/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Zoran and his wife Nada went above and beyond doing more for us than we asked for.

Profile Picture Mikolaj, 8/26/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Zoran was everything we needed. He helped our wedding run much more smoothly than we anticipated. He set up the music outside for the ceremony, and even kept our guests entertained while we took photos. The music started out calm and cool while the food was served, and the party was in full swing shortly afterwards. He helped kept things organized and prompted us for the reception events like the dances, cake cutting and the speech. Without him, things could have been chaos. Zoran was a little more expensive than other options be he is 100% worth it due to his experience, professionalism, and his ability to go the extra mile. We thank him, and would definitely recommend him for anyone's event.

Profile Picture Dawn, 8/25/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Zoran helped make my day special, I gave him the info that he requested and he did his job!!!! He did a great job in regards to keeping our family and friends on the dance floor and enjoying themselves.
When planning a destination wedding you have to build trust when you have the initial conversation; Zoran definitely gave me a sense of comfort that he would do a great job....and he did great. Thank you Zoran.

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/10/12, 5 Reviews