87 Reviews for American Classic Wedding Car Service

Round Trip (1)
Fiber Optics (1)
Flat Screen(s) (1)
Privacy Partition (1)

My husband and I will be married 18 years as of October 2017. I saw the Navigator limo back then and chased him down. Danny was so nice and accommodating on my wedding day, that now I am calling him 18 years later to plan my daughter's wedding in November. You can't go wrong using his service!

Profile Picture darlene, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I really wanted a white car for my parents and I to take to the church on our wedding day but every quote my fiance was getting was way out of our budget. I had lost hope that we would be able to make it happen. My fiance was driving on the highway when this gorgeous vintage white car caught his eye. He immediately sent me the info and we contacted Danny and met up with him yesterday. His 1935 Hudson Terraplane car is in beautiful condition! You immediately can sense how passionate Danny is about his business. He was super friendly and even helped to hook us up with a florist and also helped with our timeline for the day of our wedding. Overall our meeting went great and the price was just right! Can't wait for the big day! I know he will do a great job!

Profile Picture Colleen, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Danny K is FANTASTIC! First and foremost, the 1935 Hudson Terraplane is beyond gorgeous. It’s so cool and classic. Aside from the car itself, Danny went above and beyond on our wedding day. He showed up early, was dressed in fantastic attire, and even helped me with my wedding dress! He also pulled out a red carpet and champagne! He made our special day so much more incredible. Thank you so much Danny! We can’t wait to send you a formal thank you card - with a picture of us and the beautiful Hudson of course!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nataliana, 11/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

What can I say?!! Absolutely perfect and the car is awesome also unique!!Danny was flexible and accommodating making sure our ride went smoothly.

Photo for American Classic Wedding Car Service Review
Photo for American Classic Wedding Car Service Review -  Toast after our ceremony
Profile Picture Anita, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

My husband I would like to thank you. You and your car were a huge hit with everyone that attended the wedding. The look on our daughter 's face when she saw you standing next to your car brought smiles to our face!
You are the ultimate professional you couldn't have done more to make our daughter 'a wedding complete. You truly enjoy what you do.Every quest that was there agree with us 100%.We don't see how anyone wouldn't give you an outstanding review.We want to thank you for helping to make our daughter 's wedding special. It will be a priceless memory to us all.
Mr. and Mrs. Michael Derwin

Profile Picture Tracey, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Round Trip, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo, Exotic Car

Danny was outstanding! A true gentleman!!! I highly recommend him and his services. He was flawless!!

Profile Picture Costanza, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

If you're looking for top notch service & professionalism with a Great Gatsby theme, Danny K is your man! Danny K was extremely accommodating to our needs & flexible to meet with us so that we could see his beautiful gem, 1935 Hudson Terraplane. Not only was Danny flexible with our busy schedule, he took us for a ride in the 1935 Hudson Terraplane & it drove impeccable! He took us to Lambert's Castle on an extremely hot day, yet the pumping air conditioner kept us extremely cool (and this is coming from someone who runs VERY, VERY hot year round)!This beauty did not feel 81 years old, yet the restoration & mint condition makes you feel like you are riding in a new vehicle.Not only is his fleet outstanding, he also educated us about the era & time that the 1935 Hudson was made and helped us with a lot of wedding tips for the big day!We felt very much at ease & knew booking him was a no brainer.If you are looking for class, professionalism, and a timeless, gorgeous bridal car Danny K is your man! NOW for our wedding day, we still cannot say enough wonderful things about Danny K & his 1935 Hudson Terraplane. Danny was very attentive, professional, & flexible in coming early to my house & remained patient when I was running late. He was by my side from the moment he pulled up to my house, fluffed my dress and fixed my veil going into the church, gifted us with a delicious champagne toast in amazing silver flutes, worked tremendously with our photographer at our photo-shoot, & made sure our every need was met.He provided us with great photographs & had his own props that went along perfectly with our classic car look. As for the car, it's the most beautiful & reliable vintage classic car I have seen.Most importantly, it boogied on the way to our venues, kept us cool on a hot summer day,& got us to our venues safely & on time. If you're looking for the classic look with a reliable ride and accommodating driver, look no further!! Danny K is the one!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/28/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Classic Car

Danny was great. Went over the time i was suppose to and he told me not to worry about it and to enjoy my day. He brought some props. Danny himself took pictures and sent to me with his iphone. Came early for. and car was ICE COLD which was much needed on a humid 85 Degree day. Thanks danny.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Matthew, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We first met Danny K. 27 years ago when he was a part of our wedding as our limousine driver.
Over the past 27 years, Danny has become a part of our family by sharing in all of our milestone through
our lives. From our wedding, to bring us to and from the airport on all of our family vacations, to sweet sixteen, to proms & anniversary events.
To our family, what separates Danny K from the other many companies is Danny himself.
Danny is an extremely professional, dedicated, detailed orientated, reliable & a friendly person who cares a great deal about the people he serves. This is shown in the way his automobiles are always immaculately maintained inside & out, is attention to all the small details during your event or trip, to the way he makes to you feel like your time with him is the most important thing in the world.
I sincerely believe he does everything possible to enhance your trip or event which has always made for very trouble free, memorable & positive experience for us.
This man is a Saint… you cannot go wrong by using his services.
You’ll have a reliable friend the rest of your life!

Profile Picture A.C., 5/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I can not say enough wonderful things about Danny K and his 1935 Hudson Terraplane. When you "rent" this vehicle you are getting so much more than just a limo ride. Danny K was by my side from the moment he pulled up to my mother's house until the moment he left the venue after our photo session. It was torrential down pouring when Danny came to pick me up and somehow he managed to handle my bouquet, my huge ball gown, the big white umbrella and get me in the car dry and unscathed. He got me into church nice and dry and spent considerable time and effort making sure my dress fluffed out and lay just right for photos and my big walk down the aisle. After the ceremony he hand cleaned the red carpet, which had gotten a little wet and dirty, before we walked on it and did the most amazing and unique champagne toast with a beautiful keepsake champagne bottle. He took back roads to avoid traffic to get us to the reception venue quickly. Then we did an amazing photo shoot with the car. So many awesome photos! Danny K is super responsive and professional. He was not only on time, but early, and we had a ton of fun with him. I talked with him regularly both before and after the wedding. He came highly recommended by our DJ, Danny C, and I can see why! Danny K is wonderful! Now for the car. My husband wanted a vintage car. I wanted something pretty and reliable. Well, this car gives you the best of both. This is not just an average limo. This is a true hot rod, a muscle car. It also has air suspension and cranking AC so it is super comfortable as well! In the words of my husband, a real car guy: "The car is a true hot rod with a small block Chevy 350 with custom headers, Edelbrock air cleaner and valve cover, and Turbo 400 trans. The car is totally restored and in amazing condition." During our photo shoot Danny opened up the hood so Tom could take some photos with the engine. Danny K has become a friend to us and his car and services are TOP NOTCH. You can not go wrong.

Profile Picture Jackie, 5/5/17, 16 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage, Multi-Locations, Classic Car

Danny is very professional and classy. His cars are in top notch shape and look amazing. The Hudson was so clean and sharp you'd thought it was brand new. A dream car. The care Danny used in handling all of us, especially the bride, was perfect. From start to finish, the best limousine service there is. Attention to detail can not be stressed enough on such an important day and Danny has it all.

Profile Picture User7823360, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Danny was excellent and very professional on our wedding day! He was on time and had amazing suggestions for pictures and park locations. He even took a few photos of his own that he sent to us the next day! The cars and limos are immaculately maintained and the best part was that the air conditioning worked perfectly. He had tissues, champagne, mints- the rides we took were comfortable and exactly what you would expect of a top-notch driver. Thank you, Danny!

Profile Picture User6209892, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Danny was an amazing part of our wedding day!!! My mom originally met him at a wedding show and called me to tell me how beautiful his car is!! We knew we wanted a classic car, but many of the classic cars out there are in bad condition and would never compare to Danny's car, which is in mint condition and absolutely gorgeous. Danny went above and beyond to make our wedding day so special! He was so accommodating and helpful the day of, helping fixing my dress for pictures and carrying my bouquet! He really made the day more perfect than we could have imagined. You can really tell he loves what he does. I would highly recommend Danny to anyone planning a wedding and looking for the perfect classic car!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Danny K is a class act! Answers calls/text almost instantly and trust me I asked plenty of questions and he was more than willing to answer all of them. Clearly loves what he does and enjoys playing his role in the couples Special Day. It is more than just a job for him. One look at his Hudson Terraplane and you will want to book with him, it is such a unique car. Contact Danny K for your special day, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Shaun, 2/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

My husband and I had such an excellent experience with Danny and his beautiful car. We knew we wanted something vintage but different and we found that. Danny was very professional and punctual. He has a true passion for his car and it definitely shows. Ladies if you want an unforgettable car you simply must book Danny K!

Profile Picture Krystle, 10/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I found Danny through the Knot and read the reviews about him. There is no way he could ever receive less than a 5 star. He never let me down. He even helped me pick out the park to stop at in between my church and reception since I wasn’t familiar - even offering to show me prior to the wedding. He was so easy to work with. On the day of the wedding, he was early and just hung around chatting with the staff and my parents. I only had the rolls Royce for a few hours since I didn’t need it after the church. He was free to go. I show up to the venue where our reception was and Danny was there. He wanted to make sure I had enough pictures with the car and my husband. Truly, An amazing person and professional . I am so happy with my decision. Not only that but he also took some of the best pictures for me. He EVEN helped work my veil and dress before I walked down the aisle. GO WITH DANNY I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

Profile Picture Michele, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Danny K was wonderful. The Hudson was very spacious and clean. Him and his other driver were very helpful and even tried to keep me calm and dancing before I walked down the aisle. He was very punctual as well! Overall - we had a fantastic experience and would recommend their services.

Profile Picture Kylie, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Classic Car, Party Bus, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Multi-Locations

We met Danny and his 1935 Hudson TerraPlane at The Dead Mans Curve Carshow.......he was so passionate and took such great pride in his car ...... I knew I had to grab his card to see if he was available for our wedding.
Responded within minutes and answered all my questions.. I can't say enough about Danny, he was a class act from the moment we met him. Nothing but pure professionalism through and through.
My advice ...... Get the car, it's beautiful! Our pictures were fabulous and the car made every moment just that much better!
Danny even went out of his way to send us pictures so we could frame .......such a nice touch! I will be referring Danny K.Limo's to all my future brides that come my way at the Salon.
Thanks again,
Gina & Alan -Haworth,NJ

Profile Picture Gina and Alan, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Don't think twice! This is the gut you are looking for, trust me! We picked him in the last minute and he was everything we wanted: professional, dressed for the occasion, funny, friendly and on top of everything had a champagne for us to cool us down after taking pictures for almost 2 hours. He took us to the airport and had some goodies like drnks, snacks and gave us picture from our wedding as a gift! HE IS THE BEST GUY OUT THERE! Do not vaste your time, Danny is your guy!!!

Profile Picture Andy, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Classic Car, Party Bus, SUV, SUV Limo, Bottled Water/Ice, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo

Danny was extremely nice to work with. He went out of his way to make sure that everyone was comfortable and that the bride and groom were well taken care of. His vehicles are extremely clean and well kept. Thank you for making my daughter's wedding day even better. PS He's also a great photographer!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Thank you for your great service. You came early, and you even came back after your time was up. I really appreciated that you kept the antique car a surprise. Everyone loved the antique car. My little cousins were so excited that they were able to ride in the limo too, they weren't expecting to be able to come too! They thought, and myself, that only the bridal party would be able to come. I am thankful for your flexibiliy and your eagerness to please. I still keep your business card on my dresser, for future events. I am really glad I found you!

Profile Picture Roselyn, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

They were definitely the best choice! The limos were clean and up to date. The service was beyond our expectations. We loved having them apart of our special day!

Profile Picture Roselyn, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Do no hesitate to book Danny for your wedding if you're seeking a classic car. Danny was professional, punctual, understanding and patient throughout the process. He accommodated us and managed to even take some photos for us inside the car. Outstanding job.

Profile Picture User7121557, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Very friendly and generous character

Profile Picture Marize, 7/31/16, 1 Review