Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry Reviews

Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 5
Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 6
Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 7

Roberta · Married on 09/09/2015

Daileny did my hair on my wedding day! It was perfect! She did exactly the way I showed her! Everybody commented that my hair was incredible! She also did my sister's hair!

Sent on 09/17/2015

sarah · Married on 08/26/2015

I booked Amelia & Co for my wedding in Las Vegas and I am so happy I did. I live in the UK and after reading many positive reviews, emailed for quote. Rob (Chef Dude) replied within 24 hours and instantly knew I had found the right people. I was given all the information I needed and the process for booking was extremely smooth. My bridesmaids & myself were lucky enough to have Hayley & Tyler, who were outstanding and made us all look more beautiful than we could ever had imagined. They were both professional, calm and amazing at what they do, I can’t thank them enough! Big Love for Amelia & Co!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Amelia C. & Co. knocked it out of the park for our Wedding. With 2 brides, 2 mother's of the Bride, 7 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls and 2 "Old maids", they had a lot of hair and makeup to get done for our 8/15/15 Wedding. They did an amazing job with both hair and makeup, were super friendly, talented, flexible and they finished early. Amelia herself did both brides hair on the wedding day and our hair at the trial. Bianca did our makeup. They also had 3 other staff that made up their hair and makeup team. Breathtaking! They made us look beautiful. Our hair and makeup stayed for the entire 16 hour day (we started at 7am)... they even gave us touchup lip stick for later on. They were really responsive to our likes and dislikes and checked in with us all throughout the process to make sure we were happy with every little detail. I wish they were in Chicago, because I would use them for hair and makeup in the future. On top of it, Rob their office manager was super friendly, and responded super quick to e-mails and phone calls. You cannot go wrong with Amelia C. & Co. I want to be their friend, they were all so cool and so dedicated! Thanks guys!

Sent on 08/21/2015

I recently got married in Las Vegas as a location wedding, and had to book everything remotely which made me extremely nervous about things going wrong. I didn't need to worry after deciding to go with Amelia C for my bridal hair and makeup- their communication was great on the lead up to our arrival.

The two girls who came out for my hair and makeup were punctual, personable and friendly and really listened to my input when I had my hair and makeup trial the day before the wedding.

On the day of the wedding, they knew exactly what they were doing and worked fast so I had time for a few extra pictures. The job they did on both my hair and my makeup far exceeded my expectations, and I felt like a queen when I walked down the aisle. I have had nothing but compliments on all of the pictures I have shared.

I would absolutely recommend Amelia C to a friend, and would use their services again.

Sent on 08/26/2015
  • F

Fallon · Married on 07/13/2015

I am so happy that I chose Amelia C & Co for my hair and makeup on my big day. I planned a Las Vegas wedding from Virginia and was very relieved that this company was quick to respond to my emails and made sure to communicate with me. My artist was absolutely wonderful! She was very professional, arrived promptly, and listened to what I wanted, resulting in the EXACT look I wanted. I would highly recommend Amelia C & Co and wish I didn't live so far away so that I could use their services at home. I can't say enough great things about Amelia C & Co and my artist Melissa F.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Katie · Married on 06/27/2015

Amelia C & Co. is a truly exceptional group of talented artists and my wife and I couldn't be any happier with our decision to have them on board for our engagement shoot and wedding day.

Each artist was patient in listening to each of our bridesmaids, flower girl, mothers, and fulfilled each of their visions perfectly. Everyone felt so beautiful and enjoyed the experience :)

Heather and I are still in awe with how flawless you managed to make us look - Thank you all for bringing so much positive energy to a stressful day and helping us create long lasting memories.

We will refer you to everyone we know, forever.

Xoxo - Kaytee & Heather

Sent on 06/30/2015

Lauren · Married on 06/27/2015

I want to take a minute to say THANK YOU to Amelia C & Co hair and makeup artistry​ for knocking my hair and makeup out of the park this weekend! Being a bride from out of state and putting my trust in someone I had ever met or had a trial with was quite nerve-wracking. Amelia was patient and knowledgable and helped guide this bride who was unsure of exactly what she wanted to a look I absolutely loved! Once she was done, I couldn't have imagined any other look for my wedding day. Not to mention that my hair and makeup held up perfectly in 113 degree heat for 2 hours of pictures on the strip! Everything from start to finish was easy and professional, super easy to book and reasonable pricing. Amelia, it's no surprise your business is growing! Best of luck to you and your team for the future and if I am ever back in Vegas for a vow renewal or a fancy night on the town, I will definitely be calling for your services!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Lauren · Married on 06/27/2015

I want to take a minute to say THANK YOU to Amelia C & Co hair and makeup artistry for knocking my hair and makeup out of the park this weekend! Being a bride from out of state and putting my trust in someone I had never met or had a trial with was quite nerve-wracking. Amelia was patient and knowledgeable and helped guide this bride who was unsure of exactly what she wanted to a look I absolutely loved! Once she was done, I couldn't have imagined any other look for my wedding day. Not to mention that my hair and makeup held up perfectly in 113 degree heat for 2 hours of pictures on the strip! Everything from start to finish was easy and professional, super easy to book and reasonable pricing. Amelia, it's no surprise your business is growing! Best of luck to you and your team for the future and if I am ever back in Vegas for a vow renewal or a fancy night on the town, I will definitely be calling for your services!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Lisa · Married on 06/26/2015

I used Amelia C & Co for my wedding on 6/26/15. Bianca was my MUA and hair stylist and she was fabulous! She was on time as well a very friendly and professional. She took the time to understand exactly what kind of look I was trying to achieve. My hair came out beautifully and ended up lasting the whole next day as well. She did an equally good job on my makeup and was very flexible in changing the eyeshadow color when I didn't love the color the first time around. This company is wonderful and worth every penny I spent.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Mai · Married on 06/22/2015

I was looking around for a stylist for my wedding. Living in Arizona and getting married in Vegas was a bit tricky. I had initially emailed for a quote and Rob's quick response and detailed quote made it easy for me to decided. I had Delainy do my bridal Updo and it was amazing. I showed her a picture and my hair came out better than the picture. I will def use this company everytime I'm in Vegas and need my hair or makeup done!

Sent on 07/14/2015

victoria · Married on 05/28/2015

Had my make up and hair done for my las vegas wedding along with two bridesmaids, mother of bride and mother of groom. Absolutely loved my hair and make up, the amount of people who have commented on it since seeing my pictures is unbelievable. I picked Amelia C & Co by reading reviews before i went, i am so glad that i did and would highly recommend them to anyone!! Thanks again guys!!!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Lubna · Married on 05/24/2015

Don't bother looking anywhere else! This company is amazing. Just show them a picture of what you want and it's 100% replicated. Amelia took away all and any stress I had on my wedding day when it came to hair and makeup. I had a trial with her and was pleasantly surprised at how she was able to capture what I wanted when I wasn't able to articulately describe it to her. Delaney was also great. I showed her a picture of a Bollywood actress I wanted to look like and she nailed it. This team is very professional and talented. Ladies make this easy on yourselves and book them!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Holly · Married on 05/21/2015

I loved Amelia C & Co - I am so grateful to them! A team came to my suite two days before my wedding for a trial and then did makeup for myself, five bridesmaids and mother and mother-in-law on the big day. They were personable, professional, talented, on-time and did amazing makeup that latest all day and all night! As a Canadian bride there is a lot to stress about planning an out-of-town wedding, but make-up was not one of them. Thanks Amelia C & Co!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Cindy · Married on 05/18/2015

We were eloping to Las Vegas and I contacted Amelia C & Co. from a website add I had seen. Rob was create and the process was made easy even long distance from NJ to NV. Bianca did my hair and makeup and I loved it, she works very clean and so nice and professional. And I keep getting so many compliments that I looked beautiful, even my dress designer stated I looked like an "Angel"...THANK YOU THANK YOU Rob & Bianca!!!!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Allyson · Married on 05/17/2015

Amelia C. & Co did hair and makeup for a group of 5 of us on my wedding day and I can't recommend them highly enough! I chose them based on the great reviews on Wedding Wire and Yelp, and those reviews have been well earned. Rob was prompt and professional right from the time I requested a quote up to the weekend of the wedding, working with me to accommodate a change in ceremony times and add extra services. I was planning a destination wedding so there was no opportunity to do a consultation, but Rob sent me some tips and instructions to prepare for the wedding and help me figure out the look I wanted and it worked perfectly. Bianca and Tyler were awesome, and all of the girls looked fantastic. I rarely wear makeup but was totally comfortable with Bianca and felt so beautiful on my wedding day. Plus, my hair and makeup lasted all day and night with no issues!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Myra · Married on 05/15/2015

I booked Amelia C for my wedding in Las Vegas. Bri C. was amazing as she was a true professional. I provided inspiration photos requested by Bri C. and she ran with it. I loved my makeup! She made me feel like a million bucks.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Jodi · Married on 05/13/2015

My Wedding was at The Platinum Hotel on May13th, 2015. We hired Amelia c &co to do hair and makeup for myself(bride) and 3 bridesmaids. Amelia C&Co sent two girls(one for hair and one for makeup). They came to our hotel room right on time and finished everyone with plenty of time to spare. Some bridesmaids had ideas of how they wanted to look and others didn't(me included), but that didn't matter, they made everyone look stunning! All the girls were so happy with their hair and makeup in the end. Amelia C&Co know what they are doing! Thank you so much for all your hard work, and being a pleasure to work with :)

Sent on 05/27/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2015

I got married in Vegas last week and thought it would be hard to find someone to do my wedding hair. After liaising via email with Rob who responded quickly to each question, Daileny arrived promptly on the day and worked her magic on my hair and created the most beautiful hairstyle which matched pictures I has sent previously. It was the perfect start to the most perfect day and so many people commented on my hair!
    I would recommend to anyone as not only great value but great service too.

Sent on 05/15/2015

Brandi · Married on 05/09/2015

Highly recommend Amelia C & Co! Right from the first communication I received prompt emails in response from Rob - Chief Dude! He made the whole booking process so easy.
    They were so easy to deal with, organized and efficient. Bianca and Daileny came to my hotel room to do hair and make up myself, my maid of honor and my mother. As well as my flower girl's hair. Everyone looked spectacular!! I can't thank these ladies enough for being part of this big day and doing such a fantastic job!!

Sent on 06/11/2015

I love Amelia C & Co! Seriously! Other than the venue and my photographer, my makeup artist was the most important part of my wedding planning. I mean, what's the point of going through all the planning and preparation, if you don't look your very best?? I had done some research online, and when I went down to the Bridal Spectacular, I had meet with my 2 top choices. What really lead me to choosing to go with Amelia C & Co was some reviews I saw on Yelp about service, and the courtesy the artists had with the bridal party. I was very impressed with Rob's great communication with me via email to setup my makeup and hair trial run, spray tanning appointment, and my final event. I had the pleasure of working with Amelia herself, and can I say, she's positively amazing! I can honestly say I've never had more compliments of my hair and makeup in my life. I mean, where was she when I was an awkward high schooler going to prom?!? Just looking back at the photos now - both from our guests, and the professional ones from our photographer - Amelia allowed me to be the best version of me, and it lasted all night! Thank you guys so much! :)

Sent on 05/31/2015

sarah · Married on 03/30/2015

I found Amelia C and Co online when researching from England services for our Vegas wedding. All the communication between myself and the company was flawless and Rob replied to all my questions swiftly, even all my silly little questions! The professional approach of this company is outstanding. Amelia did my wedding hair and make up and I loved every second of it. She was wonderful... Transforming me but still ensuring I looked like me. Bianca did the other ladies' make up and they loved her also. Would completely recommend this company and if I ever go to Las Vegas again I will definitely be calling upon Amelia again. Have had my hair and make up done professionally several times but never been as happy as I was this time. The care, attention and skill of these artists is amazing. Many thanks

Sent on 04/07/2015

j · Married on 03/29/2015

Bianca was awesome! She did my hair and make up. I had inspiration pics ready for her, and she did a great job re-creating. I just wish I would have done a trial run before hand since I didn't end up loving the hair style. Not because I didn't trust Bianca, but I chose the hairstyle for myself by looking at inspiration pics and thinking that the hair style would look just as good on me. I would definitely recommend a trial run, because I found that even though I loved the inspiration pics, it didn't mean that it was the right style for me. My make up was perfect though, and it stayed on for a full 12 hours (it definitely would have lasted longer if I hadn't washed it off!!) and even after 90 degree heat and 3 hours of outdoor photography. I knew what make up style worked for me and she definitely did it right!!

Sent on 04/01/2015

Natasha Joe · Married on 03/22/2015

They were on time and very efficient. A great group of ladies. They were very personable and professional and made myself and bridesmaids absolutely beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Kristin & Daniel · Married on 03/07/2015

Great service! My make-up on my wedding day turned out great. Bianca texted me a few days before to introduce herself and give me some tips for the day of. So pleased with the service. My girls and I looked beautiful! I would highly recommend Amelia C & Co.

Sent on 03/19/2015

sarah · Married on 02/21/2015

I knew that Las Vegas was filled with illusionists, but never did I think that two people could transform my tomboy, fro having self into an enchanting and beautiful bride! Melissa & Daileny were not only professional and kind, but they were magnificent in their trade. They were patient with us, and they didn't impose their designs, but instead, gave us each exactly what we wanted. The best part of their magic was that it lasted ALL night! Thru tears, and dancing, My last picture of the night looked just as fantastic as the first one. Thank you Amelia C & Co!

Sent on 02/26/2015