Ambient Events Reviews

Ambient Events 2
Ambient Events 3
Ambient Events 4

vicki · Married on 08/10/2018

This team is the best! 5 STARS all the way. Great communication, on time, did a great job with lighting and mirror photo booth. Don't hesitate using this company. My venue was in Long Beach and Chris and his guys were beyond terrific. I wish all my vendors were this easy to work with!

Sent on 08/12/2018

kristen · Married on 07/27/2018

The bistro lights and up lighting in the room at Flowerfield were a no brainer for me, but I wasn’t sure about the dance floor. Once we walked into the room that day, I was SO happy we decided to go for it! It changed the entire feel of the room and gave it the “dreamy” look we were going for. I loved that it had our monogram on it as well, it helped make it a little more personal! Ambient is really easy to work with, they are so nice, and worth every penny. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Ambient Events 5
    Ambient Events 6
    Ambient Events 7
    Ambient Events 8

Michele · Married on 05/12/2018

They were extremely helpful and easy to work with! Went to the venue for me to measure and made sure everything went flawlessly while providing beautiful work.

Sent on 05/26/2018

James · Married on 12/08/2017

Sent on 01/12/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/16/2017

You guys were absolutely incredible!!! You made creating a space that was so memorable so easy. The entire process was seamless, and I know you threw in extra lights to make the space something out of a dream. The lighting truly created the impact that made the entire reception space come together! Then having Marc at the afterparty with all of your incredible furniture made the space really feel like a night club!! Our guests are still raving that it was the best wedding they've ever been to!

We can't thank you enough.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Jen · Married on 06/29/2017

They were great, punctual. considerate and a pleasure to work with. Thank you guys!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Pete · Married on 05/13/2017

Ambient was totally on top of their game and everything at our wedding went without a hitch. They were able to exceed expectations and provide a better value and newer technology as opposed to some of the high end competitors charging twice as much. In short we did not even have to worry the entire time during the wedding, or when we had very little time to set up in the beginning. They just took care of everything using best judgement if we were not available to get set up and Chris went above and beyond expectations. It is evident this company has a lot of experience and really love their craft. Will use again for many future events.

Sent on 09/14/2017

James · Married on 12/08/2017

My husband and I wanted to create an amazing experience for our guest at our wedding. We choose to have our venue in a warehouse , which was created into an amazing space with the help and perfection of ambient events. They are patient , professional , and care about their trade. If you don’t at least contact them for your wedding , you are doing a disservice to yourself and your guests !

Sent on 01/12/2018
  • Lana

Lana · Married on 08/24/2018

Excellent added value

We used Ambient Events for our uplighting and photo booth. Chris was very easy to work with and extremely responsive. The process was smooth and everything went as planned. The uplighting in our reception room provided an extra wow factor, was well worth it. The mirror-mirror photo booth was great and the attendants were extremely friendly. The mirror mirror was lot of fun as it is interactive (touchscreen abilities, etc.) and provided additional entertainment for the guests. Two points of improvement: (1) the photo booth print outs could be more modern and (2) the props could be drastically improved. I have been to other weddings where these two points were significantly better and for the price they charge, they should be competitive on these points.

Sent on 11/04/2018