Ambient DJs Reviews

265 Reviews for Ambient DJs

• Samantha

Samantha Bellish · Married on 10/24/2020

DJ Iron Mike Bacon

DJ Iron Mike was HIGHLY recommended online so I knew I had to have him for my wedding. I was thrilled when he messaged me and said he could be available the day I got married. He was so quick to respond to all of my messages and was extremely helpful with all of his suggestions. I appreciated that he took the time to meet with me in person and via zoom to fully understand what I wanted. He played all the songs I asked him to and even songs that I didn't even tell him I wanted. He is a true professional and made so many special moments throughout the night. Music was the most important part of planning my wedding and I honestly couldn't have been happier. Thank you Mike and thank you Ambient DJs for your blog and for your detailed questionnaire. It made everything so easy!

Sent on 11/08/2020

Kristina Mikkelson · Married on 10/18/2020

Kristina & Kevin

We had the pleasure of having DJ Iron Mike for our wedding this past Sunday, 10/18/20. I could not possibly thank him enough for making our wedding. I would recommend him to anyone. He took our Sunday afternoon and made it like a Saturday night! Mike you helped to make my fairytale come true!!!

Sent on 10/23/2020

Ambient DJs's reply:

Thank you Kristina for taking the time to leave this 5-star review of our services. I'm thrilled that DJ Iron Mike was a hit! He shared some of the dance floor footage with me - and yes, it sure did look like a Saturday night! Wishing you and Kevin all of the best in your married life together! Sincerely, Gregg Hollmann - President, Ambient DJs
  • Amanda

Amanda Mantuano · Married on 08/22/2020

Love Wins with DJ Iron Mike

We had the best experience working with DJ Iron Mike! Before our first meeting I was nervous because I know how important it is to have great music at your wedding and I wasn’t sure if we would find a DJ that would understand that. But after meeting with DJ Mike I felt so confident and so excited for our big event it felt like the perfect dream. Unfortunately our wedding was the effected by COVID-19, so we decided to still get married on the original date but with a smaller crowd and to postpone the big event. I of course had to call DJ Mike and inform him with the news. During that phone call I was worried and stressed because I was re-planning my wedding in less than a month but DJ Mike was so understanding and wanted nothing more than to help us. He was flexible with the new dates and times I was throwing at him and with the new schedule for the mini wedding. It was a relief knowing that we had a DJ that is kind, understanding, and on the same page as us. During the mini wedding, he was able to go with the flow and make everyone feel comfortable. All my guest loved the music and DJ Mike even got on the dance floor to show us how it’s done! We had a blast dancing under the stars! I can’t recommend DJ Iron Mike enough! Not only is he a great DJ, he is also a great person!

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Lawson · Married on 01/19/2020

We had MIKE BACON as our DJ and he was phenomenal! He was very professional, punctual and polite (didn't mean to be all P's). Lol

Mike Bacon was a fantastic DJ for our wedding! He was so professional during our wedding. He kept the energy up and the party going and also knew how to reel it in when needed ;) We were lucky to meet face to face to discuss requests but he quickly responded whenever we called or messaged with a question also. He is very knowledgeable in music selection and actually informed us on some amazing selections that we wouldn't have thought of on our own. I also gave him about 10 songs, bits and pieces, and put together an entire (semi hip-hop/trendy dance) a father daughter dance! Mike is an incredible DJ and we're so happy that we chose him, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Lauryn

Lauryn Goldstein · Married on 12/08/2019

The easiest decision in wedding planning

Mike was incredibly easy to work with but also a true professional. He listed to all of our requests and adapted them to best fit the "vibe" of the evening. He played a wide variety of music and our guests seemed to really enjoy that and have a great time. Mike was timely with answering emails/phone calls in the planning process and answered all of our questions easily based on his years of expertise. He was a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend him!

Tina Mercurio · Married on 11/30/2019

Make sure you use Ambient DJs!!

From start to finish working with Mike and his team made our wedding experience unforgettable. Understanding the logistics of the day, how and when specific events were going to happen, was one of my biggest anxieties. Mike seamlessly orchestrated the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception while I was able to enjoy every moment of the day. Everything was absolutely perfect, and the music selection for all the little and big moments was so memorable. Thank you!!!!

• Leah

Leah Durastanti · Married on 11/29/2019

DJ Iron Mike Bacon was the absolute best DJ we could have picked for our Day

We could not have picked a better DJ for our wedding. He worked with us and knew what we wanted for our day from the first time we met with him. He never tried to sway us towards other types of music. And at the wedding there was never a point where the dance floor was empty. So many people complimented how great the music was and the flow worked really well with how he put it together. Absolutely the best!!!

Charles Pray · Married on 11/29/2019

DJ Iron Mike is the best!

Fairly priced and great a la carte options (highly recommend the photobooth!) Mike knew how to read the room and had the dance floor packed all night! He was great with the pre-wedding meetings as well providing good and honest feedback about what we wanted at our wedding. I would highly recommend Ambient DJ’s (and DJ Iron Mike!) for any event.

• Christina

Christina · Married on 10/19/2019

Kept the party going!

DJ Gregg was very prompt and responsive throughout the whole wedding planning process. He took my music choices seriously and kept the party going all night long! He plays a wide variety of music that appeals to all ages and generations and I would recommend him and his other DJs for any event!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Futch · Married on 09/22/2019

DJ Gregg was awesome!

DJ Gregg was very communicative with us leading up to our wedding. He provided great insight and recommendations for picking songs for special moments during the wedding. He was super friendly and helpful and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ! The music throughout the night was great and he was very attentive to the mood of the room. Overall, we were very pleased and would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Ambient DJs's reply:

Dear Nicole, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience working with Ambient DJs! It was a pleasure collaborating with you. Best wishes to you and Jacob in your married life. P.S. Best wedding cake ever! Musically, DJ Gregg

Erica · Married on 09/21/2019

The best!!!

Greg was very responsive and prices are reasonable. We also added on the photo booth and that is exactly was you would want, lots of props, hats, and a scrapbook, but the pictures were actually pretty cute and made everyone look nice in the lighting. We chose Mike from previous wedding experience and music taste. I am not sure if there was anyone in their seats after dinner. He really did all of the work and basically had to make us particulate in picking the wedding music. I mean I did not give him our first dance until the Wednesday before. He was cool, calm, and collected, right on time, and made literally everyone happy. Best choice you can make.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Keven

Keven · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly recommended

I would highly recommend Ambient Djs to anyone looking for a DJ. From the start they were very responsive and answered all of me and my wife's questions. As a DJ myself i knew exactly what we wanted, DJ Iron Mike was more then accommodating of every request we had. He mixed an awesome variety of music, played all of our must play songs and kept the dance floor going all night. Family and friends are still telling us how much fun they had at our wedding!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Ambient DJs's reply:

Thank you Keven and Emily for taking the time to leave this 5-star review! Keven, this review means a lot coming from a fellow DJ. Wishing you all of the best in your married life!
  • Melissa

Melissa DiMeglio · Married on 09/06/2019

Iron Mike is the BEST

DJ Iron Mike is hands down the BEST! From our first conversation to the last song of the night, everything was flawless. He played exactly what we wanted without having to give him a playlist of songs. He had great attention to detail and made the entire night perfect and entertaining – the dance floor was packed the whole time! We really can’t thank him enough! If you are looking for a DJ, book Iron Mike!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Stephanie U. · Married on 08/10/2019

Stephanie (Bride)

DJ Iron Mike was amazing! We got lucky when we found him. He was attentive to what we wanted for our wedding and was very knowledgeable in all types of music especially because my husband and I have different tastes in music. Our wedding would not have been the success it was without him!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • TORRETTA

TORRETTA · Married on 07/20/2019

Iron Mike is a great DJ!!

We had our wedding on July 20th 2019 and we cannot say enough great things about DJ Iron Mike with ambient DJs if you are looking for a great DJ that will keep your guests on the Dance Floor this is the person you need to choose!! reasonable prices, flexible he will answer all of your questions. very professional. on time & reliable!! the list goes on and on extensive music list!! everything that will make a bride and groom relax for their big special day excellent array of music and knows how to cater to the crowd!! Of all age groups.

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Phelan · Married on 07/05/2019

Outstanding DJ

I was a little bit a disorganized bride when it came to handling the music for my wedding. As a communications
    Professional I plan daily events and my wedding sometimes took the back burner... thankfully I was able trust DJ Greg with all my music needs and he picked up the ball when I dropped it a few days before the wedding! Our dance floor was packed the entire night and my dancing King Hubby never left the floor! Thanks again Gregg for making our day perfect!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Ambient DJs's reply:

Thank you Michelle and Jim for the generous review. It was a beautiful evening at the Boathouse at Mercer Lake! It was my pleasure to help keep you on-track with the planning/preparation. Wishing you all of the best in your married life! ~ DJ Gregg Ambient
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 06/29/2019

Best DJ ever

My husband and I could not be happier with Gregg. Our wedding was everything we hoped it would be and more thanks to his experience, professionalism, responsiveness, skill, and his kindness. We were extremely particular about our music likes and dislikes and he 100% listened and understood our needs. We don't know how he pulled it off, but EVERYONE was on the dance floor. We keep hearing from our friends and family what an epic time they had. We would recommend him in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/21/2019

Amy Rij · Married on 06/23/2019

Beyond Amazing

By far.... the best DJ around!

I really appreciated the effort that Mike put into our day. From our first meeting, at our home to numerous messages back and forth. Mike was extremely attentive and professional. Everyone is still raving about his song list.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Alison Wisniewski · Married on 06/21/2019

Summer Beach Wedding

Mike was awesome! From the beginning he guided us through everything from when to have which songs playing, to facilitating the event! He had our back with the photographer against the bully of a maitri’d! Kept the night flowing smoothly, and rolled with all the punches, like the drunken maid of honor speech, (lol!) Over all, Mike is an awesome DJ and he will be the first we call whenever we have another event!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Nick P. · Married on 06/15/2019

DJ Iron Mike is the best

Mike was the easiest vendor to work with out of everyone we hired for our entire wedding. He totally understood our vibe (which isn’t exactly pop-heavy) and played music he knew we would love. He even let us make our own playlist for our cocktail hour and then played music based off of that during dinner and other down times during the reception. I cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Amanda Broadbent · Married on 06/08/2019

Awesome service and super dependable

Mike Bacon rocked the reception and during the ceremony was absolutely amazing with the song coordination of ceremony. He is not only a dear friend but one hell of DJ and ambient is very lucky to have Mike on their team. We would recommend in future events to all.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Justin Cartwright · Married on 05/26/2019

Ambient DJ is a bright star

If your looking for a world class DJ service this is where you stop. Not only was the DJ very professional but was very flexible and able to accommodate all of our special requests. I would highly recommend the DJ for any other event. We were in a bind, looking for DJ with only 3 weeks left before our wedding and not only did this DJ service come through for us but had all of our guests raving about his quality and performance.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Crystal R Malsom · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding DJ Mike

Our wedding was a blast and DJ Mike brought it to life with his DJ skills. He kept the dance party going with vast amount of songs. He played all my songs from my must played list. I'd recommend him to anyones event.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Tracy Wang · Married on 05/25/2019

DJ Gregg is in the house!!

We used Ambient with DJ Gregg for the music, lighting and some decorations for our wedding in May of 2019 and I cannot speak more highly of their service.

DJ Gregg was wonderful to work with and did a great job both following through on our plans and delivering when we only gave loose direction. The music selection was excellent and Gregg did a great job of reading the crowd and adjusting the music to keep the dance floor lively. The additional decorations we requested - pipe and drape as well as uplighting - were beautifully done.

Through it all, Gregg was great to work with, flexible with our requests, and had a great energy through the night. I definitely recommend their services

Sent on 06/01/2019