5 Reviews for Ambiance Couture Events

Centerpieces (1)
Chair Covers (1)
Tables (1)
Trinkets (1)

Carmelina is truly amazing. She turned a drab event room into a beautifully decorated magical affair. A month later, and friends and family are still complimenting everything from the entry table, to the guest tables, to the main table, to the candy table, and everything in between. Some people just have exquisite taste. That's Carmelina. And she takes such care in every detail. Thank you, thank you for going above and beyond to make our affair a memorable one.

Profile Picture Kelli, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chair Covers, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Tables, Trinkets, Linens

I am so happy that we found Ambiance Couture Events. The owner was very helpful and asked all the right questions to make my event a hit! I would recommend her without reservation! Awesome!

Profile Picture Tayla, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ambiance Couture Events was there for me during my organizational process. The designer helped me with colors, lighting and ambiance to perfecfion. I had the most lavish and beautiful party thanks to this company; super friendly and very responsive to MY NEEDS! THANK YOU!

Profile Picture jennie, 2/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Ambiance Couture events designed my daughter's graduation party to perfection! I highly recommend this company, got my money's worth and the owner is delightful to work with, she adds so much enthusiasm into every project.

Profile Picture Ronald, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Linens, Centerpieces, Decor, Drapery, Lights

This vendor provided Exquisite advice, is courteous, professional, delightful, and her eye for detail is one of a kind. I highly recommend Ambiance Couture Events to design your next event.

Profile Picture Gina, 5/24/15, 1 Review