Amber Taylor Artistry Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Cherishe
    Cherishe C. Married on 09/04/2021

Amber is Amazing !

Amber, the services you provided to me on my wedding day exceeded my expectations. My family and friends absolutely adore you and your genuine soul. From our first conversation I knew you were the right makeup artist for me. Throughout the planning process you were there to support and encourage me during the most difficult moments in the planning process. On the day of the wedding you made sure my hair and makeup stayed flawless for the whole day. I can honestly say hiring you was the best decision I ever made when it came to planning and organizing the wedding. You have me as a client forever.
    Alicia W. Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing!!!!

Amber was amazing to work with for my wedding! I wanted a runway, flawless makeup look and she delivered perfectly! She made me look sooo amazing and her skills are absolute perfection! She also provided makeup services for my wedding party and they looked flawless! We are all different skin complexions and she executed perfectly! Words cannot express how beautiful I felt because of Amber on my special day!
    Mica J. Married on 10/05/2019

Best Makeup Artist

Amber made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day with the way she was able to execute my makeup look in exactly the way I wanted and in a way that suited my features - she made my makeup dreams come true! She also went above and beyond the calling of a makeup artist and she was so supportive and attentive throughout the day by continuously checking in to see if I was okay. In short, she is an excellent makeup artist and she is one of the kindest people ever!
  • LaTrenda
    Latrenda S. Married on 09/22/2019

Amazing MUA specializing in Natural Glam

What can I say about Amber besides the fact not only is she professional but very sweet. She was hands on and knew exactly what I wanted and achieved not only for myself but also for my mom & MoH. She worked well under the tight timeline constraints. Overall super helpful and exactly the type of vendor I needed on my wedding day. Thank you Amber for being amazing and making me look beautiful within still looking like myself.
    Shareeda R. Married on 05/11/2019

Bridal makeup

I met Amber at a bridal expo and i was so impressed with her work. I booked her for my May wedding and i must say that she made me look and feel so beautiful!! I was so pleased and happy that ive booked her again already! Truly a talented artist. Client for life
    Alexandra O. Married on 05/03/2019

Wedding makeup was amazing

She was very professional and very kind. She made my special day even more then it was.
    Cynthia Married on 11/16/2018

Great to work with

I had to call Amber after another make up Artist cancelled on me about 1-2 months prior to my wedding. Amber was one of the MUAs recommended and she came to my rescue! She did make up for my my mother and I (including a make up change for me for my reception) and we looked amazing!
    Marla C. Married on 09/03/2018

Supreme Makeup Artist

I was searching for a makeup for several months before I came across Amber’s website. What caught my eye was the flawless work done on several brides. Their makeup was impeccable and natural which I was searching for.  Immediately after I placed my inquiry she contacted me back. She asked for pictures and discussed the vision for my big day. Amber is a phenomenal makeup artist. I would recommend her to anyone seeking a professional for any occasion. She provided myself and my mother for my wedding day. I can’t even express with words how overjoyed I was with the results. I received and continue to receive compliments on how stunning I looked. Amber has a wonderful eye with matching complexions and colors. She respected all suggestions and request. She coordinated with all my vendors so I wasn’t overly stressed. She moved throughout the day with a calm, collected stress free attitude. Amber kept me calm and looking beautiful all day. Amber is so talented in her craft  and you can tell she loves what she does
    ~Marla~
  • Latricia
    Latricia Married on 01/11/2018

My Wedding Experience

Latricia Reynolds - Wedding Date May 25, 2018

After two unpleasant experiences with trying to hire a makeup artist, I was referred to Amber Taylor by my niece as Amber had done her makeup for a previous event. I reached out to Amber, she responded right away and the first thing that got my attention was her calm spirit and professionalism. We talked about my wedding, different looks and packages. As promised, the next morning Amber emailed me like clockwork with the package prices for me and my bridal party of five. Fast forward, Amber traveled to my home for my tutorial and I was drawn to her demeanor. She had everything in order, we chatted while she applied my makeup and when she was done, I knew that my bridal party was in the right hands.
    Amber is an amazing makeup artist and I’m so happy that she did our wedding makeup. She was onsite from 4:30am until the wedding was over. Amber gave me exactly what I wanted along with some of her own special touches; and my bridal party and I were absolutely STUNNING! We were flawless with a touch of “Amber Glam” and whenever people view the pictures they ask “ who did your makeup? You look so natural!” Amber Taylor is extremely professional, her calm spirit and demeanor add a special touch. Her focus on her brides makes it even more special. She is the only makeup artist that I would ever recommend as she goes above and beyond to make sure you look and feel beautiful. Her services are worth every cent and then some!

KUDOS TO AMBER TAYLOR ARTISTRY!!
    Arelis Married on 06/02/2019

My wedding day

Amber was very profesional and most importantly on time. She made my bridesmaids and mother look amazing!
  • Deborah
    Deborah Married on 05/18/2019

Make up artist

I found Amber on Instagram when I searching for makeup artist who could interpret the word "makeup like skin". Personally I'm not a fan of makeup , however for my wedding I wanted subtle glam. Fast forward to the wedding day, Amber made me so comfortable on her chair, she made jokes and even while I was nervous about the way my face would turn out, she assured me it was going to be fine. I absolutely loved my makeup . I had the makeup on for almost 24 hours and honestly didnt need the touch kit she provided. Thank you for staying true to your brand. And for being being there for black girls like us who wants very subtle make up. My maid of honor who is also very picky loved her make up as well
    Sincerely.