Amber Rose Makeup Reviews

Amber Rose Makeup 5
Amber Rose Makeup 6
Amber Rose Makeup 7

Kelly · Married on 08/18/2018

Amber and her team did an AMAZING job on my bridal hair and makeup as well as for my 6 girls! My wedding was in Sedona and her team drove up from Phoenix for a super early start at 7:30 on the big day! Her team was professional, listened to what I had for my vision of the wedding, and made all of us gorgeous!! I wanted updos for my girls and many of them had pretty short hair, but Mayra was able to wave her magic wand and still create beautiful updos!

Amber is so personable and I am happy to say that we have gotten to be great friends. She did a beautiful job with my half up half down “hair flower” look. And my makeup! PERFECTION. Made my groom cry at our first look. Even after my hair & makeup trial, my fiancé asked if we could just get married right now because I looked so gorgeous!!

And even though a monsoon flash rainstorm crashed our pre-ceremony festivities and I had endless happy tears, our hair and makeup held up through all of it! Thank you again!!!!

Amber Rose Makeup 8
    Amber Rose Makeup 13
    Amber Rose Makeup 14
    Amber Rose Makeup 15

Autumn · Married on 08/08/2018

Amber was super responsive, friendly, and very flexible throughout the whole booking, make-up trial, and wedding day process. Along with an assistant stylist, she did the makeup and hair for me, my five bridesmaids, and my mom. Her work was beautiful. She did a fantastic job achieving my natural, boho look and made my oldest sister/bridesmaid look absolutely gorgeous. One note for all you brides out there - come prepared with looks for you and all of your party. My mother and bridesmaids hadn’t done any research on what they wanted to look like for the wedding so it took a bit longer to get ready than expected.

• F

Fariba · Married on 07/27/2018

I usually don't write reviews because I am way too picky with what I want but Amber truly has magical hands! I was lucky to have her do my makeup and the rest of the girls ( including two brides) on my brothers wedding and she was amazing! She did exactly what we wanted and most importantly she did it with passion. She truly has magical fingers and the art of work she does on each individual is something any girl will fall in love with right away! ILove the way she interacted with everyone and kept everyone happy on our special moment! I don't think I will go with any other makeup artiste because Amber knows exactly how to keep us girls happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paige · Married on 06/21/2018

Absolutely amazing! I couldn’t ask for a better team for my wedding!

Mary · Married on 05/15/2018

We hired Amber Rose Makeup and Hair for a wedding in which we were bridesmaids. She and the woman who did our hair were so sweet, punctual, and professional. Our makeup looked stunning and stayed on all day without melting in the Arizona heat. I would highly recommend Amber--she even squeezed us in to her busy schedule when I called a week before from out-of-state.

Laura · Married on 05/05/2018

I actually found out about Amber Rose Makeup from WeddingWire and I am so grateful I did! She is incredibly responsive and so easy to talk to! She and her team are all incredibly skilled...my girls and I look great on the big day! The services are very reasonably priced, especially considering the quality of their work :) I have already recommended her to other friends getting married soon!

Amber Rose Makeup 16

Nathan · Married on 04/15/2018

Amber and her team did such an amazing job on makeup and hair for our wedding. The look they created was exactly what I envisioned, and I felt so beautiful. My entire bridal party couldn't stop gushing about how good their makeup and hair looked as well. The whole team was professional, talented, and took their time to make sure we were 100% satisfied with our looks. Our makeup and hair lasted for our 90 degree outside wedding and still looked like it was freshly applied 10 hours later. GREAT JOB!

Shelby · Married on 03/16/2018

This girl is amazing! My makeup lady cancelled on me a month before and we found Amber and are so happy! She is seriously the best!

Marie · Married on 02/18/2018

Amber is so much fun to work with. She did an amazing job with my makeup for my engagement photos and my wedding day. She also did my mom, mother in law and MOH's make up and everyone was very pleased with her work. Amber is very professional and has a positive energy. There was some hiccups along the way but she delivered well. I highly recomment Amber and her team.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Amber Rose Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Marie for the kind feedback! We had so much fun on your wedding day and we were so honored that you chose us to glam you up on one of the most important days of your life! We wish you so much happiness to you and your hubby! Thank you again and Congratulations! Amber Rose

Adrienne · Married on 02/09/2018

Araceli did an amazing job on my wedding day! She is so sweet and ensured our makeup was exactly the way we liked it! The owner, Amber, we so amazing through the whole process and the nicest person I've probably ever met! She is so engaging and bubbly and made me feel so comfortable from day one! You won't regret booking Amber Rose Makeup!

Adrienne · Married on 02/09/2018

Stephanie · Married on 02/04/2018

Amber was amazing. I found her on this app and she was just great she really takes the time for you and everything you need. We really clicked. We did our trial run kind of far out from the wedding, but come the wedding morning when nerves were at a high Amber was great and helped me and all my girls be at ease and enjoy being pampered. Her makeup is flawless, and her team is quick and great. Amber was very easy to contact and always answered questions and concerns. If i ever have any events where I need makeup I will definitely be using Amber again!

Brianda · Married on 02/03/2018

This makeup team made me look and feel so gorgeous, as well as all of my bridesmaids and my mother. Amber was very prompt with communicating with me prior to my wedding, which I absolutely loved! I would totally recommend Amber Rose Makeup to any bride to be! Xoxo- Brianda Lomas

Amber Rose Makeup 17
    Amber Rose Makeup 18

Marina · Married on 01/27/2018

I loved this awesome girl ...

Kylie · Married on 01/26/2018

One of the most amazing experiences of my life! Not only is Amber talented, she is extremely charismatic and is willing to listen and work with you to get your PERFECT look. My skin is crazy oily but she had the perfect combination of products that kept my makeup on for 15 hours (until I went to bed)! Even through the tears and sweat, my makeup was still perfect at the end of a crazy wedding day.

I would recommend Amber Rose Makeup to ANYONE and EVERYONE wanting to look FLAWLESS for your big event!

Marissa · Married on 01/26/2018

Amber was my AMAZING makeup artist for my bridesmaids and I on my wedding day, January 26th,2018! From the first contact, to the trial and then the big day, she was great at communicating the details needed and was the sweetest person ever through it all. She is truly fantastic at what she does and you can see the passion for it in her work. She captured all of the stunning looks we wanted and when the tears started, which they did, she was there to fix me up and talk me through it. There are not enough words to express how exceptional my experience was with her! She made me feel like the most beautiful me on my day and she will do the same for you!! BOOK HER TODAY!!!!!!

Rachel · Married on 12/14/2017

Amber was so flexible and accommodating. She made me feel comfortable and I knew I was in good hands. I looked and felt beautiful for my wedding and I received numerous compliments on my makeup, thanks to Amber!

Amber Rose Makeup 19
  • LeeAnn

LeeAnn · Married on 12/02/2017

Amber and Michelle did an amazing job on hair and make up for me and my bridesmaids. She even put up with my pickiness and did a second hair trial on me because I just didn't love the first go around. She is professional but she makes you feel like a friend the minute you meet. She has amazing talent and an amazing eye for color combinations that will make you look beautiful!

Amber Rose Makeup 20

Emily · Married on 12/02/2017

I cannot even begin to say enough wonderful things about Amber and hairstylist Michelle! I have never felt more beautiful and elegant in my entire life. Amber was super personable, sweet, and hilarious to boot! I had originally wanted to have my hair down but the ladies suggested an up-do. I'm soooo glad I listened to the experts! The hairstyle Michelle did was amazing and complimented the makeup and our theme (vintage) perfectly!

Amber Rose Makeup 21
    Amber Rose Makeup 22
    Amber Rose Makeup 23

M · Married on 11/12/2017

Amber is literally the best makeup artist ever! She did the make up for several girls for my best friend's wedding. Our wedding makeup stayed the entire night, everyone she touched looked flawless, and for once I couldn't even feel the fake eyelashes because she put them on so well. Plus she is sweet and easy to work with!!! Thanks Amber!

Jennifer · Married on 11/12/2017

Amber did mine and most of my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding and hiring her was the best thing I did. I've always been someone that has hated getting my makeup done because I have never liked the way I looked afterwards. After doing my trial with Amber my whole perspective changed. She paid attention to what was best for me and what I'm comfortable with while making sure it was definitely wedding worthy. My day of makeup was even better than the trial (which I didn't think was possible). My few bridesmaids that opted out of makeup were so upset they did because she did such a beautiful job on everyone. I would definitely recommend Amber to my friends and family.

Maria · Married on 11/04/2017

My make up was flawless and i love the way Ambar made me feel at ease because she is so profesional and fun. She is wonderfuly talented.

• Asia

Asia · Married on 10/20/2017

I was hoping to review after getting pictures back but that’s gonna take awhile! And any snapshots I have right now cannot do justice what amber did! She is amazing at what she does and is so nice and fun! Absolutely thrilled I chose her to do my makeup for my big day! Kinda wish I could have her do my makeup every day! :))) if I have any other big events I would not hesitate to book her again!

Adell · Married on 10/19/2017

My sons' wedding was yesterday. I flew into Arizona to attend. I had an appointment with another firm. When I called them the day before the wedding they couldn't do it. I will leave it at that. I called Amber to explain and she told me not to worry she would help me out. She even came to my hotel room which the other firm would not do. She is so kind and caring thay I liked her immediately. I am 60 and Amber understood my skin issues. She created such a stunning look that I was almost in tears when I looked in the mirror. There were people at the wedding I haven't seen in 10 years and ALL of them told me I looked amazing! Amber not only helped me with one days' notice but she made me feel incredibly beautiful.

Alexandria · Married on 10/08/2017

Amber is absolutely a beautiful person inside & out. Her work speaks for itself! She enhances your natural beauty in such a passionate & caring way. I love the makeup she uses, it stays on all day through tears & sweat lol! Aside from myself..my bridesmaids, mother, & mother in law were extremely happy with their glam. Amber will definitely deliver any look you're going for, so look no more! She was a Godsend, during our getting ready my Mother's dress did not zip up. Amber came to the rescue and took extra time to fixed my mom's zipper. I couldn't have asked for a better person to be my glam crew for the most special day in my life. Thank you Amber! I will definitely be using you again for events. :)

Amber Rose Makeup 24