Amber Lynn Photography Reviews

8 Reviews for Amber Lynn Photography

• Kye

Kye Mason · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Best. Photographer. Ever.

Where do I start? I first met Amber at my cousins wedding and immediately fell in love with her work and her as a person. She makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera and is an expert at capturing those candid, goofy moments and turn into some of the best photos. Amber also makes it a point to learn the details of your love story. She loves love, and it truly shows in her work. I have yet to get married but when the time comes there is no one I would trust more to capture my special day. She is honestly one of the best human beings on the planet and I know have the pleasure of calling her one of my best friends.

• Katie

Katie Mulflur · Married on 08/24/2019

Truly could not have been happier with our experience.

It is exciting to watch someone who flourishes in her professional niche. Amber certainly embodies this. Her ability to catch perfect shots in a variety of contexts and moments is outstanding, providing us with photos that elicit those powerful wedding day feelings upon first glance. Not only is she a master of her craft, but her personality and people skills were crucial in getting the best shots and making us all feel comfortable during those longer photo shoots. For example, our two-year-old niece was being a two-year-old, but somehow Amber was able to summon some magical mommy skills and land some of our favorite photos from the weekend—we still talk about how great she was with the young ones. She was extremely attentive, checking in with us the entire wedding planning process. She provided valuable feedback when we asked. She was able to remain inconspicuous, but somehow got the most amazing shots, which is a skill in and of itself as a photographer. She was extremely organized with her predetermined shot list and our list of formal photo requests (SO GREAT). Most importantly, she was extremely sensitive to and respectful of our needs and requests around how we wanted the day to run, specifically our wish to maximize our time with our friends and family without comprising our photos. In any case, we highly recommend Amber for any event, but specifically for something as important as a wedding. Amber, you are so wonderful and we look forward to seeing the many other weddings and events that you will capture in the future.

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn Penner · Married on 07/20/2019

Best decision ever

We absolutely love Amber!! The pictures she took of our wedding day far exceeded our expectations!! She sent us 60 sneak peaks by the day after our wedding and the final products with in a couple weeks. From the beginning of the wedding planning process, she was very helpful and flexible and put us at ease not only during the process but on the day of. She and her team made our wedding day fun and relaxing! We have so many AMAZING pictures, we don't even know what to do with them all. We are so grateful and can't wait to have Amber document more monumental events in our life. We not only found a fantastic photographer but a friend!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Hayley · Married on 10/06/2018

Amber is the BEST photographer!!

Amber did our wedding photos and we are so happy with how they came out! Amber did such a great job of choosing beautiful backdrops for posed photos and directing us so that they came out perfect! We are so thankful that Amber was there to capture each precious moment! We can't wait to work with her again soon! Thank you Amber!!!

• Amber

Amber & Bo Cabalar · Married on 08/11/2018

Ughhhmazzzingggg!!!

Amber is absolutely amazing at what she does! She went above & beyond for us! She made us feel so comfortable & went the extra mile to get us the perfect shots! Amber did our engagement photos & our wedding day! We couldn’t be more happy in our choice! We also received a wedding album in the package we chose and we absolutely loved it! She full-filled all of our requests and truly wanted us to be HAPPY! Amber cares about her work and it truly shows! On top of that, Amber is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet! We definitely recommend Amber to anyone looking for amazing wedding photography or any photography in that matter! Thank you for everything, Amber! 🙌✨💛

Sent on 02/05/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/21/2014

Amber did an amazing job at my wedding a few weekends ago. She is very quick with changing poses, but doesn't rush them. She is very creative with her shots and her style is amazing, she can definitely capture the moments of the night. Professional, personable and efficient! Plus great to work with. Couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our big day!

Sent on 07/01/2014
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Gutierrez · Married on 03/07/2014

An incredible photographer

Amber is absolutely amazing and is hands down the greatest! Her dedication and passion toward her photography and her clients shows her love for what she does! I am so grateful to her for the wonderful moments she captured during our engagement/wedding and look forward to our family photos coming up!

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/18/2013

Clean and uplifting style

Amber is such an easy going and positive person! Her work is so clean, never over done, never over edited, and she just knows how to catch all the right lighting. I was lucky enough to collaborate on a wedding shoot with Amber a few months back. I then hired her to do some headshots and to photograph my business location. The work she does is clean and she captures all the right moments. I'm always impressed with her skill. I love getting to see pictures Amber has done of my bridal clients.

Sent on 02/05/2019