Amber Ezell Photography Reviews

Amber Ezell Photography 3
Amber Ezell Photography 4
Amber Ezell Photography 5

Jessica · Married on 10/03/2017

Amber was super easy to work with, which is saying a lot because I have a 4 year old and a 1.5 year old. We managed to get some truly beautiful moments captured during our photo shoot. She let us be us and never over directed. I loved her style of just letting us move and be free while still getting the shots she needed. Everything was delivered when promised and the whole process was so easy. I am so pleased with how my family photos turned out and I would highly recommend her services. I can't wait to work with her again.

Amber Ezell Photography 6
    Sent on 10/17/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/02/2017

We love our family photos from Amber! She has an eye for great shots and capturing the essence of a moment, whether casual or marked occasion. Amber has photographed our family milestones, in addition to candid shots. We are happy repeat customers and highly recommend her photography services. She provides helpful suggestions for lighting, clothing, scenery- and is also open to your feedback. She is great with kids, and was able to capture some gorgeous shots of my rambunctious little ones. Let me just say that I was especially impressed, because my two year old is a runner, and yet Amber caught several shots of his wily smile and personality. I would highly recommend Amber for your wedding, family, and other photography needs!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Kelley · Married on 04/08/2017

Amber was absolutely amazing to work with! She made my day stress free and I had so much fun! My husband hates having his picture taken and he felt very comfortable and relaxed with Amber. Our pictures came out better than we had hoped for and we will cherish them forever. I had a blast working with her and if I ever need a photographer again I will definitely call her! Amber is an artist and she made my pictures worth more than a thousand words. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Karen · Married on 04/08/2017

Amber was the photographer for my daughter's wedding. She was very responsive to our needs, especially during such a busy time! She was professional, easy to work with, and made us feel at ease! She did a "First Look" Photo Shoot/wedding portraits of just our daughter and fiancee 3 days before the wedding which was very special! that helped with not having to take them the day of the wedding. And the photos are beautiful! She is has a positive attitude with quick delivery of the photos. We highly recommend Amber and will definitely use her in the future! (We have 2 more kids!) Thank you Amber!

Sent on 10/29/2017
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 08/19/2018

I love my photos!

Amber was such a pleasure to work with!! She was super attentive and has such a great eye in capturing the perfect shots. We loved having her shoot our wedding. It was such a special day and she did a fantastic job capturing the joy that was felt that day. I’d highly recommend her for your wedding! :)

Amber Ezell Photography 7