Ambassador Tent Rental Reviews

48 Reviews for Ambassador Tent Rental

• Callie

Callie C. · Married on 05/10/2021

Wedding Venue

Above and beyond our expectations! Fairly priced! Mike and Tonia were very easy to work with. Set up crew were knowledgeable and efficient!!

Ambassador Tent Rental's reply:

We were so happy to help you and Maddie plan her wedding. It looked absolutely beautiful. And your family was so kind to us during set up. You couldn't ask for nicer relatives. Congratulations!
  • Natalie

Natalie W. · Married on 03/09/2021

Excellent!

Fantastic company! Great communication and very easy to work with. Responded to my many emails, made last minute changes, and set up a beautiful wedding :)

Sent on 10/14/2019

Ambassador Tent Rental's reply:

Thank you Natalie! I'm glad everything went well and you had a beautiful wedding. It was nice working with you and congratulations to you and Eric!

Emily D. · Married on 12/22/2020

Absolutely amazing

Mike was absolutely phenomenal to work with. Our wedding was a dream come true because of his rental. We had the most beautiful ceremony and reception because of ambassador tent rental. We still get compliments to this day. We rented the tent, lighting, generators, dance floor, tables chairs linens, chairs for ceremony and bathroom trailer. It was beautiful and the best day ever

Sent on 12/22/2020
  • Alaina

Alaina C. · Married on 11/06/2020

Great communication and beautiful setup

Ambassador was very transparent and had excellent communication through the whole planning process. The setup was beautiful at the Pittsburgh Botanic Garden!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Ambassador Tent Rental's reply:

We are so grateful for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you. Thanks for sharing your review with us.
  • Anastasia

Anastasia G. · Married on 10/10/2020

Incredible - best experience

The amount of work this company provided from building the floor to making sure everything was perfect was beyond what I could have asked for. They are so responsive, attentive and available for their client. I’ve worked with many vendors and they know what they’re doing - you’re in great hands.

Ambassador Tent Rental's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We enjoyed helping you plan your wedding and I am sure, even though it wasn't your original plan, it turned out even better. Congratulations!

Cassidy T. · Married on 10/10/2020

Top notch vendor

My original venue canceled because of covid. I called with only a few months notice and boy was it the best decision ever. They were so kind and understanding the customer service was just above and beyond the install and de install was also a breeze because I didn’t have to do a thing. If you’re looking for a beautiful tent that literally doesn’t it all you’ve come to the right vendor. Also the bathroom trailer was the talk of the event everyone just thought it was incredible. I absolutely recommend ambassador tent rental.

Sent on 10/20/2020

Annie S. · Married on 10/10/2020

Easy rental and beautiful items

Ambassador was very easy to work with! The items are are all in great condition and beautiful!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Ambassador Tent Rental's reply:

Thank you for reviewing us, Annie! You are such a sweet person and were so easy to work with during the craziness of this year. We wish you all the best!

Sarah S. · Married on 10/02/2020

Wedding Tent Rental

Absolutely amazing service. Always so prompt with emails and any calls I had addressing every question. They will even take the amount of guests you have a build a whole layout for you! Selecting the tent size you would need with the amount of tables etc. They have a ton of add on options as well! From a bar to dance floor to decorations! It’s a one stop shop! 100% recommend! Thank you for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 11/02/2020

Ambassador Tent Rental's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are happy that we could help you finally have your wedding and not have to postpone yet again. Congratulations to you and Sterling!

Shawn S. · Married on 09/26/2020

Easy and informative.

Had to change up our wedding due to the pandemic. Which I feel is the new norm. Rented one of the package deals. (30x20 Tent, 72 chairs, and 11 tables) They worked with me in making minor changes and kept me informed of things that would happen if I decorated early. Such as condensation inside the tent which honestly never crossed my mind. Very professional and experienced company. It was a perfect experience and it was a huge part of our perfect day! I will be using them again in the future!

Ambassador Tent Rental's reply:

Shawn, Thank you for the wonderful review and letting us be a part of your celebration. We also appreciate the photos! We wish you all the best.
  • Shayna

Shayna B. · Married on 09/25/2020

Amazing vendor!

We had an amazing experience working with this vendor! They were so responsive and helpful with last minute changes leading up to our special day! We would highly recommend using Ambassador for any rental needs!

Sent on 11/17/2020

Ambassador Tent Rental's reply:

We are so grateful your kind words. We enjoyed helping you plan your wedding and your pictures are amazing! Thank you for sharing them. Congratulations!

Krista C. · Married on 09/12/2020

Wonderful!

Tonia and Mike were so helpful throughout this crazy process. I would call Tonia multiple times a day with questions and she was always more than willing to talk them through with me.

Not only was the service great, the tent was the HIGHLIGHT of my wedding. Absolutely stunning. Everything from the chairs and tables to the linens were PERFECT.

Thank you guys so much!

Ambassador Tent Rental's reply:

Krista, it was so nice to work with you! You handled the added stress of pandemic planning very well! We appreciate your kind words and wish you all the best.

Ryder S. · Married on 09/05/2020

Wonderful service

Would use them again. They handled everything perfectly.

Ambassador Tent Rental's reply:

Thank you Ryder! We enjoyed working with you and Renee to make your wedding everything you imagined. We wish you all the best!

Amanda F. · Married on 08/30/2020

Great service

Even with the pandemic, they were willing to work with me to make my party great. And they worked with other vendors to make planning seamless.

Ambassador Tent Rental's reply:

Thank you for taking the time out to give us this review. We are so happy that, even during a pandemic, your wedding turned out well for you and we could be a part of it.
  • Alec

Alec S. · Married on 08/29/2020

Excellent Service and Excellent Communication

We rented our wedding tent through Ambassador Tent rentals. I can honestly say, the communication was excellent and the service was even better. I highly recommend this company for anyone looking for a wedding tent, restroom trailer, tables, chairs, etc.

Ambassador Tent Rental's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! We enjoyed working with you and we are happy that everything turned out well.

Lori P. · Married on 08/28/2020

They took care of everything we needed.

Very professional! They answered my phone call, had tents in the sizes I needed, and had everything else we needed (tables, chairs, dance floor, perimeter lighting). They timely emailed me a sensible layout based on the number of guests/tables. Online payment was very convenient. The setup crew came as scheduled and knew exactly what to do, and we had no problems with anything. Takedown was even easier. Everything was what we needed at a reasonable price and with courteous service. I would highly recommend Ambassador!

Sent on 10/23/2020

Ambassador Tent Rental's reply:

Thank you for your kind review Lori. It was very nice to work with you! The online payment is very new to our company so it is nice to know that it is working well for our clients.

Elizabeth S. · Married on 08/15/2020

Spectacular vendor!

Mike and his team were awesome! From their flexibility to their patience and advice - everything from start to finish was flawless. Highly recommend! Will use them again in the future for events! We got tables, chairs, linens, side walls, fans, Navi track tent, and the 5 station restroom trailer. We didn’t have any issues with any of it!

Ambassador Tent Rental's reply:

Thank you for leaving this wonderful review! We were so happy to help you make your wedding everything you envisioned. Love the picture too. Congratulations!
  • Josh

Josh L. · Married on 08/02/2020

Best in town

We had to postpone our wedding from April to August and Ambassador was very understanding and hopeful. The decoration, the tables and the tent are phenomenal. I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 10/17/2020

Ambassador Tent Rental's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy that everything worked out for you and Celia and wish you the best!
  • Emma

Emma F. · Married on 07/17/2020

Great team to work with!

Ambassador was originally recommended by our venue and from our initial meeting with them we loved the team! I met with Tonia in the beginning to understand the initial vision for our tables, chairs, linens, etc. It was so nice to know that they are experts and could make recommendations on what they think would look best for our day and our budget. Any time there was a change in guest count, they were very responsive in making adjustments. The week prior we had to move our venue and they adjusted seamlessly! Mike came out to review the new venue. Once we got the okay, his team was very efficient and professional putting up the tents and explaining all the different features. If you’re looking for a great team to work with look no further!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Ambassador Tent Rental's reply:

Thank you so much Emma. You were very easy to work with even when it had to be moved at the last minute. Not everyone could have handled that stress. I will also be sure to pass your compliments on to our installation crew.

Brittany B. · Married on 05/09/2020

Not one bad thing to say

Everyone was so helpful in getting what I needed for my wedding! I couldn't have imagined everything coming together more perfectly. These guys worked hard for 2 days setting everything up.

Ambassador Tent Rental's reply:

Thank you, Brittany. The photos we saw of your wedding were beautiful! We wish you and Dave all the happiness in the world.

Andrea F. · Married on 04/11/2020

Ambassador Tent Rental Giving You the Reception You Dreamed Of

Ambassador Tent Rental provides a visual layout of your design, including a 3D image. Allowing you to better envision how your reception layout will look on your wedding day. Ambassador has a wide selection of tents, lights, tablecloths and accessories you may not have thought of , which adds a special touch to your reception. They are willing to change your layout as you continue through your planning process. Tonia provides guidance and professionalism during the planning process and the team who sets up the equipment is polite and detailed in their job. If any problems occur during the reception Ambassador is available to assist whenever needed. Could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Ambassador Tent Rental's reply:

Your wedding looks like it turned out beautiful! I am so happy I got to be a small part of this milestone in your life. Thank you for sharing photos and reviewing us. We wish you all the best!
  • Joanne

Joanne T. · Married on 04/10/2020

Excellent experience

Extremely efficient and very helpful. Came up with excellent ideas and relieved a lot of stress. Tonia was very nice to work with.

Ambassador Tent Rental's reply:

Joanne, it was nice to work with you too! We appreciate you taking the time to give us this wonderful review. Congratulations!

Kayli D. · Married on 02/10/2020

The Vendor for Peace of Mind

This vendor provided high quality service and beautiful supplies for our wedding. They were extremely responsive, professional and kind. They were also flexible regarding our contract during COVID, and we did not lose or waste one single penny. My husband and I both highly recommend using this company for your event. Thank you!

Ambassador Tent Rental's reply:

Thank you so much Kayli. We all need to work together to get through this crisis and are glad you found our services and policies to be fair. Our brides are under enough stress without having to deal with things beyond their control.
  • Taylor

Taylor J. · Married on 11/10/2019

Excellent service!

Ambassador tent rental made our special day so magical! From to the fully lined tent with empire chandeliers to the barn door draping and linens, they were so spectacular! Very easy to work with, so responsive, and helpful as we were adjusting things all the way up until the night before! Thank you to Mike and his team for making our big day extra special! If you are looking for a tent rental in pittsburgh look no further! :)

Sent on 10/15/2019

Ambassador Tent Rental's reply:

Awe thank you so much! It is wonderful when everyone works together to help plan such a gorgeous wedding! Please share photos with us when you are able.
  • Diane

Diane B. · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding at Pittsburgh Botanic Garden

Tonia was great to work with and coordinated with our caterer. Every detail was executed exactly the way we asked and changes were made easily when necessary. They made the experience a pleasure for our family and the venue looked stunning.

Sent on 11/16/2019

Ambassador Tent Rental's reply:

Thank you for taking time out to review us and also for the pictures. Everything looked so pretty! I very rarely get to see the finished results. Have a wonderful Holiday Season.

Emily · Married on 11/01/2019

Amazing!!!

We got married on November 1st at Pittsburgh Botanic Garden. We needed everything from the tent, to tables, chairs and linens. Tonia and Mike from Ambassador were amazing to work with! They helped me along every step of the way answering all my questions and re doing my layout as many times as I needed! Their items are excellent quality and the set up was perfect! I would recommend their company to anyone !

Sent on 11/18/2019

Ambassador Tent Rental's reply:

So happy that your wedding turned out the way you envisioned. We loved working with you. Thank you for taking the time out to review us. We really appreciate it. Congratulations, we wish you nothing but the best!