Amazing Event Rentals Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Diane
    Diane A. Married on 07/16/2021

Wedding Reception

The reception was held in the Grand Ocean Terrace at the Westin Resort & Spa in Hilton Head, SC. The furniture brought in transformed the space from ordinary to elegant. They did an outstanding job. Beth Baldwin was our wedding planner who has worked with this vendor and they were top notch. The reception was beyond incredible!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 04/10/2021

Great experience

Despite having to reschedule 3x due to COVID, Amazing Event Rentals was helpful and flexible every step of the way. They helped us tweak the design to allow for more distancing. They even quickly and calming managed a mini crisis on the day of around some missing table cloths (they came to our rescue!). The setup was gorgeous and we had a great experience!
  • Caelan
    Caelan M. Married on 10/11/2020

A great experience

We rented gold flatware from Amazing Event Rentals for our wedding. They matched so well with our gold aesthetic! They were so responsive and always available for questions. We highly recommend! Thank y’all again!
  • MeetTheRobinsons
    Pamela F. Married on 06/20/2020

Our COVID-19 Wedding

The representatives at Amazing Event were awesome, we had to cancel our beach wedding and move it to the resort deck to the city of Hilton Head and COVID-19 and AER were very accommodating in taking care of us and communicated with us up to the point they made the delivery....
    Amy Married on 09/13/2018
    I was helping with a placed order for a wedding and due to Hurricane Florence we had to cancel. I was very upset and heartbroken, but no where as bad as the bride to be. The staff was absolutely “amazing” as far as reaching us and trying to help us out. They offered to reschedule for us, but it was an option. Even after the storm passed, one of the girls there, I think her name was Jill, called to make sure we were alright and safe. It really meant the world to us. Destination weddings are hard to begin with, but with hhis compnay, you can tell they genuinely care. I absolutely recommend them to anyone!
    Lindsay Married on 05/12/2018

So Courteous and Helpful!

When we had an issue with the original draping and lighting vendor for our wedding, Amazing Event Rentals stepped up and saved the day for us. I spoke with Lyndsay on the phone, and she was able to help us have a beautiful reception. They are wonderful people to work with, and I highly recommend this company. Big hearts and we are so grateful!
    Linda Married on 05/12/2018
    This company is awesome! We had a "clitch" in our original draping and lighting vendor for my daughter's wedding reception, and Amazing Event Rentals stepped in and did an outstanding job. The lighting and draping in the reception area was even better than we had imagined. They were courteous, professional, and did a wonderful job...and our pictures are beautiful. Many thanks Lyndsay for all of your help...we really appreciate it.

Amazing Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It was my pleasure to assist you and make this wedding amazing!!! I really enjoyed working with you and we can not wait to see photos!!!

Lyndsay
    Sallie Married on 01/06/2018
    Amazing Event Rentals was awesome!!! My event went without a hitch. They were on time and the sales staff was very professional and pleasant to work with. Will definitely rent from them again for all my party needs.

Amazing Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind and wonderful words. I will pass this along to our delivery and sales staff. It was wonderful working with you and we look forward to working with you in the very near future!!!
    Natasha Married on 10/07/2017
    Their name says it all! They dealt with my endless questions and provided me 100 different quotes as I was trying to find the nicest chairs that fit my budget. They flipped the chairs from a square ceremony to hotel reception and everything was executed perfectly! I couldn't be more pleased with their service and professionalism
    Emily Married on 08/05/2017
    Amazing Events did a great job with our wedding rentals! They provided tents, chairs and tables, and lighting for our rehearsal dinner and lighting, stage, and tent for our wedding. Everything arrived on time and the process was stress-free. Would recommend!
    Maria Married on 08/05/2017
    Misty with the Amazing Event Rentals Team was awesome! She was very responsive, super attentive throughout the entire process of selecting pieces, updating quotes and adding on last minute tent (pending the weather). Even with some last minute surprises of some items not being at our disposal the day before the wedding Misty and Tara our wedding planner were able to work everything out to perfection. I was even able to meet some of Misty's team members and they were also a complete pleasure, very professional and super flexible. Their rental pieces were in great shape and exactly how they were pictured.
    Laura Married on 03/24/2017
    They were very responsive and a pleasure to work with. The chairs were delivered and setup on time. The whole process was easy and stress free. Thank you again!
    Jessica Married on 11/12/2016
    After searching for a vendor to rent forty chairs from I choose to go with Rentiquity. I contacted a couple of other vendors for our rental needs and the per chair price was ok, but they then added on multiple different fees making the total price astronomical. With Rentiquity the price was excellent and the delivery, set-up, and tear down was complimentary! My contact Paul was excellent to work with and made the process very easy. My husband and best friend oversaw the set up and could not say enough of their efficiency. Rentiquity made sure the spacing was lined up and that all the chairs were strait and even. They arrived exactly on time for both the set up and break down. Extremely pleased with their excellent service.
    Kelsey Married on 09/24/2016
    At the last minute I found out I needed extra tables and chairs. I loved being able to place my rental order on Amazing's website and price everything out before deciding to go with them. I enjoyed not having to talk to someone to secure what I needed- with weeks left before my wedding it was a relief to be able to get it done!
    Tyler Married on 05/28/2016
    Thank you Amazing Event Rentals! The chairs were set up exactly how we wanted them and kept all our guests close to hear everything easily. The chairs were very comfortable for everyone and looked perfect in the setting we picked – Forsyth Park. Thank you for being so wonderful and exactly what we wanted!
    George Married on 05/21/2016
    We rented from their Hardeeville, South Carolina store for my daughter's wedding in Savannah, Georgia that was on May 21st. Everything was delivered and set up on time. They had everything packed up in the truck on time after the wedding too. There prices are the best of all the rental companies we talked to.

I would suggest that you go to their store to talk with them in person.

Amazing Events Rentals Hardeeville, South Carolina location did a fantastic job! I would definitely use them again.

George C.
    Laura Married on 05/15/2016
    Paul Shammas at Rentiquity was one of the most accommodating, responsible, and friendly vendors I have ever had the pleasure to work with on a wedding. He was great to develop an accurate contract from the beginning and revise it as we changed our wishes right up to the deadline. At the time of the wedding we had to change venues from an outside park to an inside reception venue due to rain. He and his crew helped us set up and revise the wedding plan in such short time doing work he ordinarily would not do as a rental company so that we could meet the ceremony schedule. He continually asked what else he could do to help us as the day went on. It was a perfect set up with the right look right on time in spite of a change of venue at the last minute and the bride and her family were so happy about the outcome. I will always refer others to Rentiquity with trust and confidence that what is agreed upon would be delivered with service beyond what is needed if required.
    Jessica Married on 05/07/2016
    This company is awesome. Paul is so easy to work with. Prices are very affordable. He provided some very unique seating for my wedding that turned out to be absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend for any event you are planning.
    Karen Married on 04/30/2016
    Great Service! Paul was wonderful to work with. Everything turned out exactly how I wanted. They didn't have a mantel for my wedding so he found one for me! Talk about service!
    Kristin Married on 04/30/2016
    used them for the chairs for the outdoor ceremony and the dance floor at the reception.
    no issues
  • KB
    Kim Married on 04/23/2016
    We rented 80 chairs from Rentiquity for our outdoor ceremony. Paul was very easy to work with and was extremely flexible with our changing headcount and time changes. Delivery and pickup was smooth and efficient, and the rental fees were much more affordable than several other companies we looked at - would definitely recommend!
    Rachel Married on 04/23/2016
    Paul was amazing! We had a very small wedding with less than 15 guests. Every other vendor wanted to charge us an outrageous amount for the few chairs that we needed. Paul was flexible and willing to tailor a package to our needs. I am incredibly thankful.
    Doug Married on 12/04/2015
    Paul with Rentiquity was a dream to work with from beginning to end. When the furniture was delivered to our event location, it was so much better than the pictures we had seen or what we had envisioned. I heard more comments throughout the evening that ours was the most beautiful wedding they had seen and that was in no doubt due to the antique furniture we rented from Rentiquity. In the week since the wedding, we have received so many positive comments about how unique and beautiful our use of antique furniture was. If you want your special day to be the most beautiful and incredible day you have always dreamed of, choose Rentiquity and Paul.
  • User2233789 2+ years ago
    Heidi and Paul at Rentiquity were an absolute pleasure to work with from the beginning of my planning. They were always quick to help with all of my ideas and helped make my wedding exactly what I have always imagined. The photo booth was such a hit, and guests loved all of the details that the antique furniture brought to our wedding. Pick up and delivery was a breeze, and the employees were friendly and helpful. You won't find prices like these that match the quality anywhere else in Savannah! Thanks Rentiquity!!
    Suzanne Married on 07/11/2015
    Paul, Heidi, & staff provided excellent service regarding rental for my daughter's wedding at Forsyth Park. They were excellent to work with, showed great attention to detail, & were very helpful with advice and suggestions. I highly recommend them!!