352 Argent Boulevard, Beaufort, SC 29927 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Amazing Event Rentals

One stop shopping for your next event. We are a full service, premier event company. Family owned/operated.

Amazing Events provides furniture, tents, linens, glassware, and everything inbetween for weddings, corporate parties, private events, and festivals in Hilton Head, Bluffton, Savannah, Beaufort, and Beyond. No event is too small or too big for us!

Website: www.amazingeventrentals.com

73 Reviews for Amazing Event Rentals

1 User photo

Amazing Event Rentals 1

Amy · Married on 09/13/2018

I was helping with a placed order for a wedding and due to Hurricane Florence we had to cancel. I was very upset and heartbroken, but no where as bad as the bride to be. The staff was absolutely “amazing” as far as reaching us and trying to help us out. They offered to reschedule for us, but it was an option. Even after the storm passed, one of the girls there, I think her name was Jill, called to make sure we were alright and safe. It really meant the world to us. Destination weddings are hard to begin with, but with hhis compnay, you can tell they genuinely care. I absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Linda · Married on 05/12/2018

This company is awesome! We had a "clitch" in our original draping and lighting vendor for my daughter's wedding reception, and Amazing Event Rentals stepped in and did an outstanding job. The lighting and draping in the reception area was even better than we had imagined. They were courteous, professional, and did a wonderful job...and our pictures are beautiful. Many thanks Lyndsay for all of your help...we really appreciate it.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Amazing Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It was my pleasure to assist you and make this wedding amazing!!! I really enjoyed working with you and we can not wait to see photos!!!

Lyndsay

Sallie · Married on 01/06/2018

Amazing Event Rentals was awesome!!! My event went without a hitch. They were on time and the sales staff was very professional and pleasant to work with. Will definitely rent from them again for all my party needs.

Sent on 03/11/2018

Amazing Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind and wonderful words. I will pass this along to our delivery and sales staff. It was wonderful working with you and we look forward to working with you in the very near future!!!

Award

Amazing Event Rentals FAQ

• What photo booth items are available? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

Real Weddings