Amaru Confections Reviews

86 Reviews for Amaru Confections

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

86 Amaru Confections Reviews

Rachel · Married on 09/01/2018

Our cake was beautiful! They were very professional and on time. They delivered it and places real flowers we had provided on the cake. Everyone said it was delicious. I highly recommend them!

Amaru Confections 1

cara · Married on 11/11/2017

Chris and Aimee were wonderful, our cake was beautiful and delicious! I would highly recommend Amaru!

Rebecca · Married on 09/09/2017

With being gluten free I wanted a cake I could eat and they were the best!! We got so many complimats on our cupcakes, they were delicious and awesome!!!

V · Married on 06/24/2017

Amaru's cakes are sooo good! We had our daughters wedding cake made by Amaru and it was fantastic!

Jennifer · Married on 04/08/2017

Thank you to Amaru Confections for helping make a very special day even more special. The cake was set up for us and looked beautiful! Not to mention......the cake was DELICIOUS!!!

Rebecca · Married on 11/12/2016

Great consultation and cake tasting! Our wedding cake was exactly what we wanted, and so delicious! I can't wait to break into the first layer in a year!

Laurel · Married on 01/23/2016

Amaru created for us the most beautiful wedding cake! Not only was it gorgeous, but the taste was amazing as well. Chris was great to work with, helpful and professional. We were thrilled with our cake!

Tami · Married on 09/19/2015

There is a reason that Amaru is rated so high - they have the BEST cakes in town. We tasted countless other bakeries at the Wedding Party show but the one that stood out to us all was the Strawberry Champagne cake with Buttercream frosting from Amaru. The cake was beautiful and people are still emailing me for the name of the bakery a week after wedding.

You will not be dissapointed - we were so happy to have selected Amaru and Chris was great to work with!

• Yvette

Yvette · Married on 09/12/2015

Talk about deliciousness! Our cake was yummy, and beautiful. I highly recommend them if you want a cake that will be memorable! They took my vision and created a cake that was great. My wedding day was hot, so they made a judgement call to not set the cake out right away. Thank you Amaru Confections :)

Christina · Married on 08/30/2015

Amaru Confections cupcake's are beyond delicious! I would recommend them for any wedding or party, they will not let you down.

Lauren · Married on 08/08/2015

My cake looked and tasted amazing! I brought in pictures of what I wanted, and they knew exactly how to make it work. Going in for the tasting, everything tasted so good, but we went with the raspberry champagne and the Guinness chocolate to our white/chocolate layers. They were the best! And for less than $20 they can make us another topper to eat on our anniversary, so we don't have to eat a frozen cake. I can't wait!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Amaru Confections's reply:

So great to hear we made your day! Thanks for the review!
  • Shalyn

Shalyn · Married on 07/31/2015

They are so awesome to work with, they will give you whatever you want and they're reasonably prices. Plus their cakes are DELICIOUS. Their lemon huckleberry is to die for.

• Nichole

Nichole · Married on 06/20/2015

Amaru is doing our cake and cupcakes for our wedding! They are very creative and helped us come up with some great ideas. The strawberry champagne flavor is amazing!

• User5196506 · 2+ years ago

The cake was beautifully decorated and so delicious (both the regular and the gluten free)! My husband and I were very impressed with the services we received. Thank you, Amaru!

Trisha · Married on 12/31/2014

I have ordered two other cakes from Amaru and knew they were the only option for our reception cake. Not only was the cake absolutely stunning but it tasted amazing!!

Julie · Married on 10/04/2014

They were so accommodating and helpful!! Very friendly and made AMAZING cake!!! Good prices and wonderful to work with!!!!

Chris was truly amazing to work with from beginning to end of our planning process. He was very accommodating of my design requests for the cutting cake we ordered, and very careful to let me know what was gluten free- they take dietary needs very seriously which is much appreciated. The cupcakes we ordered for our guests were unreal- giant, beautiful, and had people swarming! I had a hard time narrowing down the many flavor options, but the ones I did pick were a big hit. They are still receiving rave reviews, and I've had more than a handful of people ask where we found such delicious cupcakes. We would NEVER dream of going to any other vendor when in need of cake or cupcakes- it's Amaru for us from here on out!

• KR

K · Married on 09/20/2014

Amaru was such a pleasure to work with, and it was hands down the best wedding cake I've ever tasted. In fact, I've been there almost weekly since to buy cupcakes because I've become obsessed with their buttercream. When we met, they listened to what we wanted, used our photos for inspiration, and made three cakes that were even more beautiful than the inspiration pictures! I had lots of questions throughout the planning year and they were always quick to respond. They delivered the cakes to my venue on time and even arranged the flowers on the main cake. Amaru was even able to accommodate our last-minute request for gluten-free vegan cupcakes (our guests raved about them!). On top of all of this, they are also extremely reasonably priced. I would highly recommend Amaru for any event and plan on visiting them again and again to get my cake fix. Thank you!

S. · Married on 07/26/2014

Amaru Confections made the cake for my daughter's wedding and it was fabulous. They were so easy to work with and the cake arrived to the venue at the appointed time. I would recommend them to everyone!

Easy to work with, and the best cupcakes in town!

• User4219445 · 2+ years ago

Amaru was absolutely amazing! They provided exactly what we wanted, and they were outstanding to work with! :)

Shea · Married on 06/26/2014

Amazing and beautiful cake! Highly recommend to anyone!

Judi · Married on 06/21/2014

Amaru gave us exactly what we wanted and was better than we ever imagined.

Hannah · Married on 06/20/2014

This cake was beautiful! It was exactly how I pictured it. It arrived on time and communication was great. We got Lemon huckleberry, pink champagne and salted chocolate - with buttercream frosting. Everyone LOVED it. We also got gluten free cupcakes for our non flour eaters- and those went over very well too. Best gluten I would highly recommend them.

esther · Married on 06/01/2014

We loved our wedding cake from Amaru Confections.

When it came time to select a company to design our wedding cake there was no question when I booked an appointment with Amaru. I had been at parties privies to my wedding planning days and had remembered how amazing the cakes not only looked, but tasted.

I went in and sat with Aimee- I had a few pictures from Pinterest along with nothing but ideas in my head! She was able to draw up a preliminary sketch for my idea so that I could envision the idea and I loved it. Both Chris and Aimee were easy and enjoyable to work with and that makes all transactions easy especially when one has so much planning going on. I recommend Amaru Confections to anyone interested in cake/cupcakes

Thank you for wonderful presentation at our wedding- Esther