Amarilis Photography & Film Reviews

10 | National City, CA

10 Reviews for Amarilis Photography & Film

Emily · Married on 07/15/2017

I had an amazing experience with Amarillis! She is so kind and patient. Especially when it comes to my young children. My photos were incredible! She really captured each and every one of our personalities. I will definitely refer all my friends and family to have photos taken by her!

Sent on 12/23/2016
  • Miriam

Miriam · Married on 03/25/2017

Amarilis Photography & Film, absolutely captured moments I will be able to look back on and feel the emotions I felt the day of our wedding. Amy and her team listened to the images we wanted to capture from the romantic to the silly wedding party moments. With the experience Amy has she is able to connect with the bride and groom help guide you through the wedding process. Five months after our wedding Albert and I enjoy sharing with our family our engagement and wedding photos. We look forward to working with Amy and her team for our future events.

Love,
    Miriam and Albert Aguilar

Sent on 08/24/2017
  • F

Francesca · Married on 01/27/2017

Booked Amarilis for my son's first birthday. My baby boy took an immediate liking to her. He did beautifully and that was in part to Amarilis sweetness towards my baby that was genuine. Babies sense that and he loved her. My son is very wary of strangers and will cry, but not this time. Thank you Amarilis!!!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Amarilis Photography & Film's reply:

Thank you so much Francesca for the amazing review. I absolutely loved working with baby Gabriel, he is way to adorable:). We had an immediate connection!!!

Christina · Married on 12/31/2016

I used Amarilis Photography for my engagement shoot and she was very accommodating to the two very different styles I had in mind. I have also used her photo booth services and everything was great. Very punctual and professional. I am getting married on New Years Eve and looking forward to all the great pictures and video I will have from that day . Highly Recommended :)

Sent on 09/12/2016

Amarilis Photography & Film's reply:

Thank you Christina!! Looking forward to your big day:)

Angeles · Married on 12/18/2016

Great service. Thank you very much. Call Amarilis for all your photography services.

Sent on 12/29/2016

karla · Married on 11/07/2016

Very professional and the quality of work is incredible!!!!!! I will definitely use her services again! I recommend Amarilis Photography without a doubt to anyone. I was beyond satisfied! Thank you Amarilis Photography!!!!!!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Susy · Married on 09/24/2016

Professional and prompt service. Will definitely use her services again. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Thank you Susy!!

NAYELI · Married on 05/21/2016

let me start with saying BRAVO amy.. BRAVO!!!!... when i first started the wedding planning, i was going crazy trying to find a videographer.. My amazing photographer recommended Amy, after doing my research (because every girl must) i couldnt stop comparing Amy's work to others and hers just kept winning so finally we signed contract and all good stuff!! i was super comfortable from the get-go when i first met her.. Very professional and very presentable... Great personality which only meant she understood what was it that i wanted (which is key).. when we did our engagement shoot she BLEW my now husband and myself away with the footage and the finished product... i couldnt wait for the wedding day to come and see the video or even a peek... so now that i have the highlight video im beyond happy and 1000% satisfied with her work ALL around.. never did i once worry about "oh capture this", "remember i need this shot".. Being a bride your so caught up in the "moment" you dont really get the chance to let sink in the whole experience and then you start to wonder "did everyone have fun" "i forgot to do this,say that" being seeing the video i remembered how much fun, and most important how much LOVE was surrounded by us.. I almost relived that day and remember the little detailed that i spent so much time on... Thank you AMY thank you a million times for capturing a memory i now can never forget...:)

Sent on 09/13/2016
  • I

Isabela · Married on 03/05/2016

Amarilis Photography team makes it so easy to have a great event. The quality of the pictures and the detail they put into the work is exactly what you need for any holiday party, wedding, etc.

Sent on 12/23/2016

Amarilis Photography & Film's reply:

Thank you Isabela for this awesome review!!!

AMANDA · Married on 10/15/2016

Very flexible and responsive to questions and changes that took place prior and the day of the wedding to make the day perfect for our daughter.

Sent on 12/30/2016