Amanda Souders Photography Reviews

Amanda Souders Photography 2
Amanda Souders Photography 3
Amanda Souders Photography 4
Amanda Souders Photography 5

Thank you very much for taking our wedding photos. They are absolutely beautiful. Amanda and yourself did amazing work! We absolutely loved working with you!! We love you guys. We will definitely let you know when we need more photos taken. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We can't thank you enough. We are extremely happy with how well the photos came out as well as your turn around time. Thank you. We love you guys!!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Mary · Married on 05/02/2015

Amanda did a wonderful job with our wedding photos. She is very profession but she makes take a lot of pictures fun. She is great to work with. Her turn around time is awesome. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer!! We love her.

Sent on 05/14/2015

Amanda was the perfect photographer for our daughter and son-in-law's wedding. She started the day arriving at the salon where the girls were getting hair and makeup done (around 9 am) and ended her day when the last guests were leaving the reception (around 10 pm). She and her assistant Amanda were very creative with their shots. During planning when we met with Amanda, she was very concerned to get all the photos that we wanted (family, candid, ceremony , reception etc.). She took hundreds of photos and they were all beautiful. I love that she provided all the photos on a flash drive so that we could copy any or all of the photos. We weren't stuck with an album that would only allow us so many photos. Amanda also did their engagement photos and has done a family session with our son, daughter-in-law, and grandson. We will definitely be contacting Amanda in the future for all of our special events and family photos!!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Shawnell · Married on 12/13/2014

Amanda first caught my eye for my winter wonderland wedding because her wedding packages had EVERYTHING I wanted...Which was incredibly hard for me to find!!!!

I don't even know where to begin. She braved 20 degree weather for our engagement pictures. She gave us beautiful and creative posing ideas. I am STILL receiving compliments on those photos that were take 10 months ago!! I knew then and there that she was the BEST choice for our wedding.

When I filed through our 970 photos from our wedding just a few days ago, I cried. She captured every single aspect of the entire day. She had photos from moments that i don't even remember happening!!! She was there in our hotel room before I even had makeup on, and she was the VERY LAST person to leave that night!!! She even came up to our honeymoon suite to get that one last beautiful shot.

Truly professional, creative, and adorable!!!! She responded very quickly to my 2am panic attacks (Yes brides, that will happen). I would have regretted picking any other photographer, seriously. Did I also mention that her packages are actually affordable!!!

If you are where I was after I was recently engaged (Panicked, overwhelmed, ready to elope)...please stop here and call Amanda. You will not want anyone else to be there with you on your biggest day, trust me.

Part of me wants to have another wedding just so I can have her again. (:

Sent on 12/22/2014

Mark · Married on 12/13/2014

Amanda Souders Photography provided services for my daughter's and son-in-law's wedding. The photographs that were taken have been extremely well received. We have heard nothing but compliments on how well the event was recorded and how beautifully it was photographed. Amanda and her staff worked tirelessly to satisfy my daughter's desires. She was there early on the day of the wedding and stayed late to record every precious event. Without reservation, I would strongly recommend the services of Amanda Souders Photography for your wedding. She is an extremely easy person to work with and provides great value and performance.

Sent on 12/28/2014

Emma · Married on 10/25/2014

We could not have asked for a better pair to capture our special day! Amanda and Amanda #2 are both amazing photographers. There is just so much to say, they were so easy to work with from the beginning. The packages are straight forward, she is very responsive and and always made us feel very comfortable.
    We appreciated her ability to manage large groups of people in order to get the pictures we requested. We could not be happier with the pictures which we received very quickly, they are so beautiful! I love her style of natural, candid, and creative photos while still being able to capture the must need, posed photos :o) Both Amanda's are so fun and down to earth. We had a blast taking pictures with them and will definitely be using them for more photo-ops in the future!

Sent on 11/15/2014

Kristin · Married on 10/18/2014

Amanda was very flexible and fabulous to work with! The quality of her work is amazing and we are completely satisfied with how the pictures turned out. I would highly recommend her for any event you need a photographer.

Sent on 11/09/2014

Amanda and Ashly were amazing photographers to work with! Amanda was very prompt with responding to emails and eased all of our concerns before our engagement shoot and our wedding day! She kept in contact throughout the whole process and kept us updated. Our engagement session was a great way to get comfortable with each other and help make our wedding day less stressful because we felt like we already knew exactly what to expect when working with her. She is very easy going and helps to make the engagement session and wedding day photos so fun! We have many beautiful shots that we will cherish forever! She truly went above and beyond and captured all of the special moments on our special day. Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a fabulous photographer that provides great service and quality products! Hoping to use her again in the near future! :)

Sent on 11/14/2014

Stacy · Married on 09/27/2014

When looking for a photographer to capture the moments of our special day, we had A LOT of questions! Amanda did not hesitate to answer any of our questions or concerns. When we met Amanda for our engagement shoot, we knew instantly we made the right decision. She had a very bubbly personality and you can tell she is passionate about what she does. After seeing our engagement photos we couldn't wait for our wedding! We have now been married for almost a month and everyone continues to rant and rave over how beautiful our pictures are. We couldn't be happier with them and it was such a pleasure to work with Amanda and Ashly on our wedding day. We also rented the photo booth from Amanda (Cherry Lane Photo Booths) for the wedding and the pictures turned out awesome! We loved that we also got to keep a copy of the photos, they were hilarious!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Amanda and Ashley are without a doubt the best photographers! They made us feel so relaxed and they knew exactly what moments to catch and are amazing! They are fun and very professional. Amanda did our engagement session and we knew from the moment she did those that she was the one for the wedding! She answered all my questions whenever I had them over the year leading up to our wedding. They came to the salon where my girls and I were getting hair and makeup done and ran from one place to the next all day to capture every aspect of they day! Hire her and I promise you will not be sorry! We have had so many compliments on the quality and beauty of our pictures!

Sent on 09/21/2014
  • Jeanine

Jeanine · Married on 09/06/2014

I could not be happier with my engagement and wedding photos. Amanda, Ashly, and Kristen were wonderful to work with. They captured our events beautifully and were a dream to work with. They were like working with old friends! Another great thing about them was that they were not intrusive at all, but were helpful in recommending the best looking shots I recommend Amanda and her team without hesitation. Hiring them was one of my best wedding decisions!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Heather · Married on 08/31/2014

I am so glad I chose Amanda for my photographer! She helped me when planning and was a blessing the day of our wedding. We had so much fun with her and Ashly and they gave us amazing pictures. My husband and I agree that she is awesome and we couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Lyndsey · Married on 08/30/2014

Amanda was wonderful the whole way through our special day. She was professional and yet a lot of fun. We were beyond happy with the pictures as well.

Sent on 09/26/2014

Lindsey · Married on 08/22/2014

Amanda and Ashly were so great to work with! We had such a great time with them and we have pictures that we will cherish for a lifetime. We could not be happier with our wedding photos!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Amanda and Ashlee are really great to work with! They have great personalities which helped us feel completely comfortable and made the photo sessions fun. I think they were able to capture some great moments of the day and we are very happy with the quality of the photos. Amanda was also very helpful when I wanted some advice with the ceremony arrangement and photo ops. She is always quick to respond which is very important and appreciated when planning a wedding. She was also willing to cater to any special needs or requests. Overall, we are very happy with Amanda Souders photography!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Sarah · Married on 07/18/2014

We got the best of both worlds with Amanda, an amazing photographer at a great price! And who could forget her awesome second photographer, Ashly. They were energetic, bubbly, creative and made everyone feel at ease. They were able to take our crazy bridal party, families and friends and create incredible pictures to help us remember the day! Working with Amanda was like working with a friend -- you never had to worry about her responding to your email or showing up on time. A definite 5 stars and recommendation!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Maggie · Married on 07/12/2014

Very fun to work with and down to earth. Make you feel very comfortable with being in front of the camera.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Katie · Married on 07/12/2014

Ashly and Jordan were the photographers for our wedding day. They were absolutely wonderful to work with! They ran the entire day with us in mind. They were both very organized and used my ideas as well as ideas of their own! I really loved how they made things run quickly after the ceremony so that we could get to party time at the reception! Amanda edited our photos, and I could not be happier with my choice to use Amanda Souders Photography. Beautiful, beautiful photos to have for a lifetime! Amanda, Ashly, and Jordan are fantastic!! I highly recommend using Amanda Souders Photography for your special occasion!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Stephanie · Married on 07/05/2014

My experience with Amanda was professional and responsive. She quickly addressed any concerns my husband and I had and was super organized. Ashley and Jordan were the two photographers at the wedding and they took such creative photographs. The turn around time was absolutely amazing, we were able to view the online album within two weeks of our wedding date!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Avery · Married on 06/21/2014

When my wife-to-be tasked me with finding the photographer for our wedding, I was overwhelmed. But then I found Amanda. I knew instantly I had found the right person after our first few emails and then confirmed it when we actually met up for our engagement shoot. She is an amazing photographer - able to capture our true personalities with candid shots and posed shots both. We couldn't be any happier with our wedding album and look forward to a lifetime of photos with her.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Ellen · Married on 06/07/2014

Amanda was professional, experienced, and fun! She made being in front of the camera comfortable and relaxed! I would recommend her many times over!! Thank you for such wonderful work for both my engagement session and wedding day!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Nicole · Married on 05/24/2014

Amanda was AMAZING. The day was beautiful up until the ceremony. The only 20 minutes of rain the entire weekend was during the outside ceremony. Amanda and Ashly still got BEAUTIFUL pictures and didn't mind the weather (at least not from what I saw) one bit. They captured all the highlights and even some sights I would have missed if they hadn't captured it. I look at the pictures daily! I am very happy that I chose Amanda Souders Photography for my special day.

Sent on 06/19/2014
  • User4196764 · 2+ years ago

Amanda is so great at what she does and she captures all the best moments. She helped make my wedding day so special! I would seriously recommend her to anyone. I'm going to continue using her for a really long time! It's such a relief to have a photographer that makes it so I don't even have to worry about how pictures are going to turn out or if all the best moments were captured. She is the best!!!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Amanda helped me make my day so beautiful. She got pictures of everything I wanted and then some. Shes very fun to work with and you can tell she loves her job so it makes it so much nicer to work with her

Sent on 05/20/2014

Stephanie · Married on 04/05/2014

Amanda is an absolutely AMAZING photographer!!!!!! There's so much that she does right that it's so hard to even write a review on her. I think in every aspect ,she nails it for photography. She is very real & down to earth, so bubbly, happy ,energetic, and sweet. She made my husband & I feel very comfortable from the get go, which was huge to us! Her other photographers are amazing & sweet as well! :)
    Her prices are extremely reasonable & doable!
    Her package deals are awesome. She is all about making it easy on the bride or person who gets her service. She is a no-frills kind of person and won't nab you with little 'hidden' items that other people would do in this world.
    She makes you feel wonderful and cared for, as a bride or customer should (well, esp. a bride!). She is very involved in the process, checks in on you, etc. She responds to you right away whether it's through social media, email, phone. She's on 24/7.
    The pictures she produces are fantastic!! My husband & I will be using her in the future for our family & baby photos! :) :)
    You can definitely tell that this profession is her passion. She is so awesome. I don't even know if I hit all the points I wanted to hit on her. But if you want someone real and absolutely sweet, choose her. You will not be disappointed. I cannot say enough good things about her. Absolutely blessed to have chosen her & met her. Love her! :) :)

Sent on 04/24/2014